Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the poor EST could offer up another come back, Rhea began pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of that big dick to slide through Bianca's back door and deep into the bowels of the now formally undefeated woman. Which was truly unbearable. Oh God, it was like no time at all since the initial anal penetration and the beginning the butt stuffing.

And yet, it also felt like Rhea had bombarded her with humiliation for eternity. Which maximized the physical and mental humiliation that poor Bianca was feeling, with the only saving grace being that at least this proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that she wasn't a butt slut, like 99% of the other so-called women around here. Not that she should need it, as it was obvious that The EST wasn't a disgrace to her gender, like all the rest.

It was also a good thing that at least she was suffering this indignity at the hands of someone worthy, and like all those other anal whores. Whether that was the case after the match with Charlotte was another story, although in that moment, Bianca was desperately hoping for a Rhea victory, if only so she could be the one to take this bitch's butt cherry.

But either way, Bianca silently promised herself that she would get revenge on Rhea for this. This was something she very much focused on for the next few long minutes, until she realized her thoughts had an unintended consequence. One which cost her dearly. And it might be even worse than she originally thought, if she wasn't careful. Which was really saying something.

Rhea could feel herself virtually drooling as she watched inch after inch of her big dick disappearing into Bianca's tailpipe. That was always a treat, especially when it was perfectly presented to her by the other woman spreading her cheeks in submission to her. And when she was doing this to another female wrestler that she had just defeated in the ring.

But this was extra special, as it was the first time Bianca was getting it up the arse. The first of many, Rhea promised herself that. Oh yes, with a big fat booty like this, The EST would likely be one of the most popular anal sluts in NXT, if not the entire WWE. Oh yes, the other tops would no doubt smell blood in the water, and devour this little wannabe top, and teacher what her back door was truly for.

While Rhea promised to be one of those tops training Bianca to be a good little anal whore, she would soon have her hands full with a much, much bigger fish. So maybe she should give Bianca to her old friend, Raquel González? Her old friend would probably appreciate that very much, for sure, especially given that her favourite lesbo bitch was currently that used up fuck hole Dakota Kai.

Then again, Rhea couldn't really judge, as even after all these years, her favourite fuck hole was the one in between Toni Storm's gigantic arse cheeks, which was probably the most well used hole in the business. Which was why this tight little virgin hole, and the one that she would soon be acquiring, were such a treat. One that she wanted to savour for as long as possible, which was why she went so slowly. That, and simple courtesy.

Eventually though, thighs came to rest against arse cheeks, and Rhea gleefully announced, "Every inch! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, that's every single inch of my big dick in your fat black arse! Yeah it is, ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! Congratulations, Bianca. You really are an anal bitch now. MY anal loving little bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's what you are, and that's what you always will be. I promise you that. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, feel that shit! Feel my big cock as deep as it can go into your big black booty. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you know what happens now, don't you? You get fucked! Fucked in the bum. Bummed! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, take it, Bianca. Take the bumming you and your fat bottom deserve! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, take it! Ah fuck!"

After the first sentence or so, Rhea leaned down so the rest of her talking was directly into Bianca's ear. This way, she was able to feel their more of their bodies pressed together, and more clearly be able to hear the sweet cries and whimpers her defeated opponent was making as she just rested there, with every inch of that dildo buried in her bowels.

Then a few long minutes later, she started twirling her hips, and thus churning the insides of The EST, who seemed to be on the verge of begging for mercy, before The Nightmare finally stopped, and showed her that mercy. Sort of. Because that mercy was of course to officially start the ass fucking, Rhea forcing more pleasant sounds out of Bianca in the process.

The humiliation and shame were currently radiating off of Bianca, and it was maybe even the sweetest thing Rhea had ever tasted. But it wasn't her favourite part of this whole process. No, that was the moment that that shame and humiliation was overwhelmed by pleasure. Or simply added to it. Either way, the result was the same. Namely, another defeated opponent embracing her inner anal whore.

For some it was easy, for others it wasn't, but sooner or later, they all became her anal bitches. And then the high and mighty Bianca Belair would become just another notch on Rhea Ripley's belt. Something the blonde proved, by straightening up, and really going to town on the brunette's bum hole.

Bianca was horrified when she suddenly found herself crying out in pleasure. It was probably her own fault, given that she had been distracting herself with thoughts of revenge, which had not only relaxed her, but turned her on. As a result, she didn't notice, as Rhea's slow and gentle thrusting caused her back door and back passage to relax, and accept what they were being used for now.

Accept becoming a fuck hole. Oh God, to her shame, Bianca's body betrayed her, and in what felt like the blink of an eye, she started feeling nothing but pure pleasure. And it only got worse when Rhea straightened up, and started increasing her pace. So much so, the once proud top cried out in pure pleasure because of it.

For better or for worse, this was the moment that Rhea chose to push Bianca's hands away from her cheeks. Which meant of course, she didn't have to be face down anymore and present her most private hole being obscenely stretched. But Rhea just spread those cheeks herself, or worse, smacked and groped them as if they were nothing but meat.

As if she was nothing but meat. And it only confirmed what she knew to be true, that being that The EST of NXT was about to cum while being fucked up the ass. Something she tried to get out of the way with herself, by starting to back that ass up, but of course, the appropriately named Nightmare wanted far more from her than that.

"Want something, Bianca?" Rhea teased with a wicked grin, after effortlessly stopping her defeated opponent in her tracks, from just tightening her grip on her hips and holding her in place.

"Fuck you!" Bianca whimpered pathetically, wishing she could come up with a better response, but unable to do so in that moment, which cost her dearly.

"Fuck me? No bitch, fuck you!" Rhea growled, suddenly locking on a full nelson, and then effortlessly lifting Bianca upwards and off the bed, "Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm the one fucking you. Fucking your big fat arse. Making you my anal bitch. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, and you know what that means? Oh fuck yeah, you really are fucked now!"

"I'm sorry, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, I'M SORRY!" Bianca screamed hysterically, as her legs dangled in the air uselessly, her butt now fully impaled and held in place by the sheer strength of this Amazon.

"Sorry's not good enough." Rhea huffed, before she finally started to move, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's time to teach you some manners, mmmmmmmmmm, and put you in your place once and for all. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, after this, you're going to be The Weak-EST, The Slutty-EST, The Loos-EST anal whore in the entire WWE! First you, then Charlotte, then everyone! You'll all be mine! All mine!"

Poor Bianca was reduced to a mindless husk on the verge of cumming, just from those words, the humiliation of being put in this position, and enjoying all of it. Especially as she was effortlessly carried around the room like deadweight, Rhea even bouncing her up and down a little to further prove her point.

Although that was nothing compared what she did when the Alpha female of NXT came to stand in front of the hotel room's full length mirror, at which point Bianca truly got to see just how pathetic she looked. Which was somehow even worse than she thought. Oh God, she was light-years away from the strong Alpha female she normally saw in the mirror. Now all she saw was a shameless anal whore, desperate to get her shit hole completely destroyed.

Which was exactly what Bianca begged for, when she was unable to complete enough coherent words, "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! RUIN MY ASS AND MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME YOUR NASTY LITTLE ANAL BITCH! YOURS! ALL YOURS! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WRECK MY BUTT! MMMMMMMMMMMM, FUCK YEAH, FUCKING DESTROY THAT BIG BLACK BOOTY! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Thankfully, she was far too mindless at that point to care about the things she was saying. Especially when Rhea began increasing the pace, until she was bouncing Bianca's booty up and down that big weapon of ass destruction with what had to be every ounce of her incredible strength. Oh yes, mercifully the whole world melted away, and there became nothing but ecstasy.

So much so, Bianca wouldn't be surprised if her brain was literally leaking from her ears. But at least then, she could receive this kind of ecstasy without feeling shame anymore. Which seemed all but guaranteed at that point. She couldn't really think about the future, or anything else, as she truly became nothing but an anal fuck toy for the superior woman to use for her pleasure.

Rhea loved breaking in a new fuck toy, and she now had an entire month to wear out Bianca's booty, before getting another new one. Then again, even when she received that Holy Grail, she might just have to keep Bianca around is one of her favourite anal bitches. After all, this big black booty could even rival that of her precious Toni Storm's infamously gigantic bottom.

Except it was far tighter than that loose whore hole. But not for long. No, Rhea promised herself she would be destroying this big fat arse on a daily basis, for at least the next month, making sure that this delusional bottom accepted her place as nothing but an anal whore, put on this Earth to be bummed by superior women.

She certainly looked the part now, as The EST was nothing but a ragdoll, limp and useless in the strong grip of The Nightmare, who was gleefully using that fat arse for her own pleasure. Something which was making the now formally undefeated Bianca Belair's girl cum violently squirt out of her cunt, and all over the bottom of the mirror, and the floor.

And she had such a blissful look of defeat on her face, and maybe even acceptance. Oh yes, Rhea was confident that she had broken another wannabe top, and turned her back door into her personal fuck hole. Hers to use whenever, wherever and however she wanted. Which was something she sometimes bellowed into her beaten opponent's ear, but it seemed unnecessary at this point. Besides, she was more than happy to just concentrate on wrecking Bianca's rectum.

More importantly, Rhea held back her need to cum for as long as she possibly could, even though it was painful at that point. It was the best kind of pain, and Rhea had made a living from pushing herself to her limits, and beyond. Hell, it was one of her favourite things in the whole world. Especially when she was doing it while sodomizing another female wrestler. That really was her favourite thing in the whole world.

However, for better or for worse she was fighting the inevitable, and eventually, everything caught up with her. All the build-up, the other end of the dildo relentlessly hitting her clit, the joy of anally dominating another woman, and most of all, being able to remained on her feet, as her strong arms bounced Bianca up and down, while using her hips to hammer her strap-on upwards, truly making sure this was a rectum wrecking, just all caught up with her.

It was the kind of overwhelming orgasm she could only receive while sodomizing another female wrestler, and it was even more satisfying than usual, given she was breaking in a new bitch, who had previously been an anal virgin. Which was more than enough to make her knees go weak, but to her credit, Rhea was able to push herself passed whatever weakness she was feeling, in order to continue the brutal bum fucking.

Which in turn, meant pushing them both through several more orgasms each, before she was finally forced to stop. God, it was tempting to use every ounce of her strength in that moment, but it might lead to something embarrassing, like her collapsing. No, Rhea had a reputation too uphold. Besides, she should save something for that bitch, Charlotte. Also, she had a better idea.

Namely, to drop Bianca Belair like a bad habit. Unsurprisingly, without those arms holding her up, the self-proclaimed EST went straight down flat on her front, with a pathetic thud, and then an equally pathetic whimper. That poor little broken bitch then laid there whimpering for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, while Rhea scrunched up her nose in disgust, like Bianca was nothing but garbage. God, she couldn't imagine ever being so broken and pathetic.

Although the expression on her face improved greatly when she focused on the hole she had thoroughly ruined. Fuck, that gape looked like it could be seen from space, it was that wide and deep. Not that it stopped Rhea from wanting a better view. Especially when it was an unwritten rule that she deserved one. And she would get it.

"Spread your cheeks, you pathetic bitch!" Rhea spat angrily, reminding the worthless fuck hole, "You're my bitch tonight, that means you should already be spreading your arse cheeks."

"Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress." Bianca whimpered pathetically, and quickly did as she was told.

Unlike before there wasn't a hint of mockery in those words, something which caused Rhea to smirked wickedly. That, and the fact that Bianca was quick to obey. Admittedly, the wannabe top should have known better than to spread her cheeks quickly. Oh yes, she should have quickly grabbed them, and then slowly spread them, to maximize the enjoyment of her new top.

However, given that Bianca was probably still cum drunk, and this was right after her first bumming, Rhea was willing to cut her new anal bitch some slack. Especially given she was in a great mood, now she was getting to stared deep into another female wrestler's bowels, via the widely gaping crater which was her bitch hole, a clear testament to the power of the Alpha female of NXT.

"Not bad..." Rhea said dismissively, after a few long minutes of staring at her handiwork, and even taking a few pictures of it. Then, after almost another minute of staring, she ordered, "Now get over here, and suck my cock! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, taste your arse, Bianca. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, taste the deepest part of your bowels, and accept the fact that you're now my bitch. My nasty little ATM slut! My arse to mouth loving whore! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, that's it, mmmmmmmmmm, suck it! Suck it real good! Be the great-EST ATM loving little cock sucker you can be! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, that's a good girl. Suck it!"

"Yes, Mistress Rhea." Bianca whimpered pathetically, when she got the chance.

This time, there was annoyance within those words, suggesting that Bianca wasn't 100% broken. But honestly, Rhea was glad of that. Yes, It was incredibly thrilling to break a girl from just one little bum fuck. Especially when the girl was an incredibly full of herself female wrestler, who had been so sure they would be the one to take down Rhea.

But, what was even more satisfying was having to work for it. Of bumming a bitch over and over again, until she finally broke, and accepted her place. It would be very interesting to find out which Charlotte was, although for now, The Nightmare was very much focused on the so-called EST wrapping her lips around the head of the dick which had just taken her anal cherry. Especially given the reaction she was expecting to get from Bianca, and indeed, got it.

Which was of course, the proud Bianca Belair moaning loudly and happily at the taste of her own arse. Admittedly, that wasn't a huge deal, given that every female wrestler in the WWE loved the taste of arse. But there was a big difference from rimming a bitch in preparation for anal sex, or even tasting one's own handiwork, and tasting your own bottom on a dildo.

Bianca was learning that first-hand, and while the realization of exactly what she was doing had her adorably whimpering, she didn't stop. No, instead the wannabe top began sucking loudly on that toy, suggesting their fun was far from over with. Which was more than good with Rhea, as she was eager to do a lot more with that beautiful black body. Especially that big booty.

12