Nightmare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, while she was talking, Charlotte slowly pushed the full length of her finger into that wonderfully hot and tight little hole. Then, when she was all the way in, she mostly savoured the moment, before pumping that finger in and out, technically giving 'The Nightmare' her first ever butt fucking. Although as far as The Queen, and the WWE locker room, was concerned, it wasn't enough.

No, this was barely a preview. It wouldn't be official until she got her cock in there. But Charlotte was just having so much fun, she had no problems stretching this, and Rhea's ass hole, out. She even pulled out that finger, so she could suck it like she had originally, only this time with the taste of butt cream, before shoving two fingers in there.

Although it wasn't too long after that Charlotte then ordered, "Spread your cheeks, Rhea. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, your time has come. It's time to give The Queen what's rightfully hers. What was hers, the day you stepped into the WWE. You just didn't know it yet. But believe me, you will. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, soon you'll know, that you were always destined to be just another notch on my belt."

"Shut up, and get it over with." Rhea whined, before crying out loudly as her sore arse was smacked because of it.

"Wrong answer!" Charlotte snapped.

"Ah fuck!" Rhea swore, and then just to avoid another blow, whimpered, "Yes, my Queen. Sorry, my Queen."

Rhea then took a deep breath, and then suffered one of the greatest humiliations that someone like her could suffer through. It was bad enough that she was actually giving up her anal cherry, but Charlotte just had to be a bitch about it, and maximize the humiliation by forcing her to spread her cheeks.

Admittedly, it wasn't anything that Rhea hadn't done in the past, but at least for the most part, they had been all eager little anal sluts, desperate to get their arses filled. And yes, it wasn't as bad as what was about to happen, but it was still pretty unbearable, The Nightmare forced to slowly spread her cheeks for The Queen, presenting the woman who had defeated her with her virgin bum hole.

Something that Rhea hoped would be taken quickly, but unsurprisingly Charlotte just had to stretch this out even more, by chuckling wickedly, and staring at her prize for a few long seconds. She even pressed that dildo against her target, and slid it up and down. Which to be fair, was another thing Rhea like to do, especially to Toni, as a way to spread some extra lube on her target, but more importantly, to tease her little arse whore.

Now it was she who was the arse whore being teased. Who had to suffer through her shit hole being stretched open as slowly as possible. Another predictable thing, but it still had the now former Alpha female and women's champion of NXT crying out loudly as Charlotte finally pushed forwards. And just keep going slowly, until that virgin bum hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of the strap-on to slide through it.

Of course, once the head of her cock was officially inside of Rhea's backside, Charlotte just had to gloat, "Annnnnnddddddd, another one bites the dust. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, another anal cherry bites the dust, courtesy of The Queen. Oooooooooooh, how very appropriate, wouldn't you agree, Rhea? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you're precious butt cherry is just another one I've added to my collection. One of many. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, and soon, so will your ass hole! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, this sweet little ass hole and these big fat cheeks will soon be mine. And with them, the rest of you. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, you're already mine, bitch. You're just too dumb to know it."

Poor Rhea dearly wished she could think of any kind of comeback to that, at least one which wasn't further embarrassing, but what could she possibly say? She had just suffered the most devastating loss of her career, and one that she might never come back from. Hell, she would be lucky if she survived the night with her mind intact.

Because it seemed impossible in this moment, where the pain was greatest, but many before her had lost everything from losing their anal cherry. Like poor Asuka. Losing to Charlotte had been the beginning of a downward spiral, one she had never truly recovered from. And now she was suffering the same fate, it was never more easy for Rhea to understand why, and to sympathize. However, she had to focus on resisting whatever enjoyment might be coming.

That meant doing her best not to relax, and allowing the bum stuffing to be as agonizingly painful as possible. Or at least, she tried. But apparently, Charlotte Flair just wouldn't be denied. Either that, or Rhea's own body betrayed her. Whatever the case, to the horror of The Nightmare, she found that The Queen was able to start sliding the rest of that big dick into her tailpipe with relative ease.

Sure, there had been a long pause as Charlotte had savoured her victory, and when it finally came, the rectum stuffing was as slow as it possibly could. But there was something else. Oh God, to her shame, part of Rhea got off on the shame and humiliation she was feeling. Just like so many anal sluts she had taken. And apparently, just like her precious Toni. Ah fuck, this was very, very bad for her.

Charlotte was actually a little disappointed that Rhea wasn't enjoying this more. Or maybe, she was just really, really good at hiding it? But she shouldn't be able to do that. No, she should be crying out in pleasure, just from getting her butt stuffed full of strap-on dick.

Something that should have been impossible, but Charlotte had seen it herself many times. Oh yes, natural anal sluts like Alexa Bliss and Bayley actually enjoyed getting their perfect little bottoms violated for the first time, and it should be no different for Rhea. After all, all three of them had big juicy ass cheeks made for pounding into, and heavenly tight little holes, made to please superior women. And most importantly of all, made to please their Queen.

However, it was impossible to be too upset, given the heavenly occasion that was stuffing another female wrestler's backside full of her cock. Especially when it was the first time, Charlotte was again taking another woman's anal cherry. And of course, then there was the fact that woman was spreading her cheeks.

Oh yes, the former women's champion and Alpha female was spreading her cheeks, so that her Queen could get the best possible look at her big dick sliding into that forbidden hole, which she was turning into her personal fuck hole. Just like all the rest. Oh yes, this wouldn't be the first time that Charlotte turned a reluctant little back door into a cock starving fuck hole. And this bitch would be no different.

In fact, Rhea Ripley had officially become Charlotte Flair's new pet project. She almost had to be, considering she was surrounded by butt sluts. Which was fun, but she never had to work for it. No, all The Queen had to do was click her fingers, and pretty much the entire locker room bent over and spread their cheeks. It would be so fun to mold Rhea into the perfect little butt slut she was always meant to be. Especially when she was treated to beautiful sights, like that nearly broken in bitch hole slowly but surely, swallowing every inch of that big dick, until her thighs came to rest against those cheeks. Which of course, announced something, that Charlotte was only too happy to gloat about.

"Annnnnnddddddd, that's every inch of my dick in your ass." Charlotte gleefully announced what both blondes were hyperaware of in that moment, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm all the way inside you now, baby. Ooooooooooooh, yeah I am! You see what I mean? Piece by piece, I'm taking you, and making you mine forever. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, so many firsts for you tonight, Rhea. And I'm not done. Mmmmmmmmmm no, when I'm finally done taking firsts from you tonight, you'll never be the same again. You'll always be my bitch. Even if you fight it, you'll know it's true. And I hope you do. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, I love it when they fight me. Ha ha ha ha, it's adorable."

After a few long minutes, Charlotte began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing that dildo to slide in and out of that brand-new fuck hole. Oh yes, she was using her new fuck hole for her own pleasure, AKA, treating the former Alpha female, and champion of NXT Rhea Ripley to her first ever butt fucking.

Something which made her defeated opponent whimper and cry out pathetically, in a delicious mixture of pain and pleasure, which eventually just became pure pleasure. Which once again, just proved how amazing Charlotte was at this. At turning back doors into fuck holes, and more importantly, her defeated opponents into her butt sluts. And it certainly seemed like another one had indeed bitten the dust.

Rhea was ashamed of herself for not staying quiet during the arse stuffing, but especially during her official first ever bumming. Like with the spanking, it was perhaps inevitable that she would make noise, but she had been hoping that she wouldn't give the satisfaction to Charlotte right away. Or more accurately, more of it. Way, way too much of it.

But she had, and she couldn't just stop. She wanted too, but the pain was just too overwhelming. And like nothing she had ever felt before. Piercings, tattoos, and just simple in ring bumps and bruises had more or less been enough to prepare her for a spanking. But nothing had prepared her for the feeling of her most private orifice being stretched wide open and filled.

It was easily the most intense pain she had ever felt, and yet, to her shame, it wasn't all pain, all the time. No, her mind or body or both betrayed her, and she found herself getting off on it. Not nearly as much as Toni, or any other of those natural anal sluts. However, it was something which could be built on. Something which could lead to her downfall.

And arguably, that was happening already, because as much as she desperately tried, Rhea just couldn't keep herself quiet. And to make matters worse, there was a very noticeable change when pain and discomfort turned to pleasure. Or at least, whatever pain and discomfort there was left was overwhelmed by the pleasure she was feeling, so much so that she moaned in pure pleasure.

"Ooooooooooooooh, and there's a moan." Charlotte chuckled gleefully, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fight it all you want, Rhea. Mmmmmmmmm, because you just proved it's only a matter of time. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmmmm, it's only a matter of time before Rhea Ripley becomes just another butt slut in my collection. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, moan for me bitch! Fucking moan for me! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, moan as I fuck you up this big sexy ass of yours! Oh yes, you're going to make such a wonderful addition to my collection of anal whores! Ha ha ha ha, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, moan for me!"

Once again, poor Rhea had no possible comeback to the humiliation she was being bombarded with. And even if she had one, at this point, she didn't trust her own voice to deliver it convincingly. Oh God, it would probably be too drowned out in cries, whimpers and even moans of pure pleasure. Which was the only thing that came out of her mouth for what felt like an eternity.

Because that was all she felt right now. That, and an increasingly overwhelming need for more. To get bummed as hard and as deep as she could possibly get, so that she could cum like a bitch with a dick in her arse. And honestly, just because she was craving a brutal rectum wrecking in that moment. The type which had made a name of herself giving to anal whores like Toni Storm. God help her, that was what Rhea wanted in that moment.

The want was very quickly becoming a need, and if Rhea didn't do something quickly, she would find herself begging for it. Which should be no big deal, given that as far as she knew, every girl begged to cum the first time she was bummed. Bianca Belair certainly had. Why should she be any different? Oh right, because she was Rhea Ripley, the next big star of the WWE women's division, who desperately wanted to be the Alpha female.

So instead she chose another humiliation. Namely, lifting herself up onto all fours, and slamming herself back and forth like a bitch in heat. Something which, for better or for worse, actually worked, and The Nightmare found herself rewarded with the most powerful orgasm of her life. Although that was a double-edged sword, especially as it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, robbing her of the ability to even think coherently.

Charlotte hadn't made a lot of mistakes in her career. That's why she still had her anal virginity after almost a decade in the WWE, and Rhea Ripley was just like all the rest, bent over in front of her with a dick in her ass. Although in this case, the other woman had succeeded in taking her by surprise.

She was just so used to well-trained butt sluts, and she just got so carried away, picking up the pace after what felt like hours of gentle sodomy, without even making the other female wrestler beg for it first. The idea was to bring the bitch to the edge of orgasm, and then to keep her there, before bringing her down just enough to beg for mercy. Maybe even, beg to be her bitch, just like all the rest.

However, Rhea timed it perfectly that she let go of her cheeks, and started slamming herself back and forth hard enough to trigger an orgasm. Which again proved that this fat assed bitch had a lot of potential as an anal slut, and she very much acted like one for the rest of the sodomy, as she continued to shamelessly slam her own shit-pipe.

But, for better or for worse, Rhea had scored a small victory, in what was the night of her greatest defeat. Of course, Charlotte was determined to make sure it was fleeting. Oh yes, with the other girl's hands away from her cheeks, it gave Charlotte the perfect chance to spank that big booty with every ounce of her strength, and yell abuse at her, while rapidly picking up her pace.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM FOR ME, BITCH! CUM FOR YOUR QUEEN!" Charlotte gleefully cackled, "CUM WHILE I FUCK YOU UP YOUR BIG FAT ASS! THE BIG FAT ASS I NOW OWN! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, I OWN YOU, RHEA! YOU AND YOUR BIG FAT ASS ARE MINE! JUST LIKE ALL THE REST! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER BUTT SLUT FOR THE QUEEN TO USE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I OWN YOU! I OWN EVERY GIRL BUTT IN THE WWE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCKING CUM!"

For better or for worse, Charlotte gave up her encouragement after a while, in favour of dishing out a rectum wrecking. Although, truth be told, the best part might just be that if anything, Rhea was destroying her own ass hole even more enthusiastically than Charlotte was. And that was really saying something. Which more than anything else, make The Queen cum.

Well that, and the wonderful combination of the other end of the dildo hitting her clit, the sound of flesh on flesh, those big jiggly cheeks, and just the sheer joy of sodomizing another big blonde female wrestler. One who some people had the audacity to think could replace her, no less. When in reality, Rhea Ripley was just another notch on her bedpost.

Those two muscular blondes became like wild animals for a few glorious minutes, seemingly working together to make sure that Rhea Ripley would never sit properly again, and her ass hole would never again properly close. If they had been in the locker room, and Charlotte was putting on a show for her bitches, she would've left just enough in the tank, so she could remain on her feet afterwards.

Or on her knees, as the case may be. However, there was no one else here, and Rhea was too far gone to care whether she collapsed afterwards. And was no threat to her, if she did. So for once, Charlotte allowed herself the indulgence of using every ounce of her strength to brutalize a slutty little butt hole. She wasn't even sure she stopped, just one minute she was pounding that big jiggly booty, and the next the two of them were lying in a sweaty heap, gasping for breath.

"So?" Charlotte chuckled into Rhea's ear, after what felt like an eternity of recovery, "Are you my bitch?"

There was a brief pause, then Rhea pathetically whimpered, "Never."

"Good." Charlotte grinned widely, before quickly adding, "I mean, we both know that's exactly what you are, mmmmmmmmm, but like I said, I was hoping for a fight. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, fight as long as you can, Rhea. The end result is inevitable. Ha ha ha ha, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, it is. And we both know it. Hell, there's no guarantee that you will even survive the night. No, oooooooooooooooh, there's hours of bum fun for you to survive yet. But first, I think we could both do with break. And by break, I mean you spreading your cheeks, and showing me your freshly gaping shit hole! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, show me that back door, I've turned into my new personal fuck hole."

"Ah fuck!" Rhea swore, as the other woman pulled away from her, then she whimpered pathetically, "Yes, my Queen."

Rhea had done it! She had survived her first ever arse fucking without breaking, and while her night was far from over, it was a small victory she could be proud of. One that she would no doubt cling onto for the rest of the night. Hell, it might be her only saving grace, and even then, there was still a chance of her breaking. Especially given that the sodomy had done irreversible damage to her.

Because sure, her bum hole would eventually close, but in the moments after it was removed, she was left with a horrible empty feeling. Yes, it was a relief, but there was also a very small part of her which missed the feeling of being so full, and the orgasms it had given her. And she wanted to tell herself that was just what she remembered Toni complaining about all the time, but deep down she knew it was more than that, and that scared her.

Especially as whatever part of her missed the feeling of her arse being so obscenely stretched open, was the same part which enjoyed the feeling of being forced to lift her backside up, reach back, and slowly spread her meaty cheeks. Oh God, the now former champion and Alpha female Rhea Ripley had to show off her now gaping open bum hole to Charlotte Flair, AKA the bitch responsible for gaping it.

Something which clearly delighted Charlotte, as she laughed with delight at Rhea's misfortune, and then gleefully started taking pictures of her latest conquest. And no matter what happened, The Nightmare's gaped shit hole would always be a trophy in The Queen's collection. Something which again, the bitch gleefully gloated about.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, that's it. That's exactly it. Show me that gape. Oh Rhea, you look so pretty like this." Charlotte cackled gleefully, in between a variety of different shots, from close-ups of just the gape, to ones which made sure to get her defeated opponent's face in it, "Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, Rhea Ripley has never looked better than right now, when she is showing a superior woman her handiwork. Showing the woman who took her titles, and her anal cherry, just how well she stretched out her ass hole! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, your ass really is mine now, bitch. And it always will be. Ah fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm, I can't wait to show these to your precious Toni Storm."

"Don't you dare!" Rhea snapped angrily.

"Awww, poor stupid Rhea. Did you forget already, that I am now the Alpha female of NXT? That means that your girlfriend's ass is mine. Along with every other part of her." Charlotte taunted, "That means if I want to show her how well I stretched your ass out, I will. If I want to fuck her, I will. If I want to fuck you in front of her, I will."