Nights at the Gas Station Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Savitri..."

"Oh Troy...fuck me...fuck me harder with that big black dick..."

"Yes Savitri, your Troy is fucking you hard and hard and harder."

"Yes Troy yes right there Troy..."

"Ohh...I am cumming Savitri, I am cumming."

"Cum inside me Troy, cum inside me."

And Vinit deposited his seed into me. I felt his dick harder than ever, shooting sperm deep inside as I was bent over the toilet in our bathroom. Once he got done cumming, he took his dick out and stepped back, breathless. I stayed like that, bent over for a few seconds, and got up, also regaining my breath.

"I'm hungry, let's eat." Vinit said and walked out of the bathroom. I cleaned up and followed him. A few minutes later, we were both dressed and sitting at the dining table eating. We ate silently, occasionally kissing each other. I wondered if Vinit had noticed. He had. Because a while later he said,

"I noticed.... you were calling me Troy a lot more today than you usually do."

I didn't say anything.

"You were also talking dirty way more than usual."

"So? Do you mind?" I asked.

"No, it's just....interesting. You really seem to be getting into this roleplay."

"Is that so? Well you on the other hand switched somewhere in the middle from calling me Jill to calling me Savitri." I replied.

"Oh...did I? Are you sure?"

"Don't pretend like you didn't notice."

"Hmmm." he said and kept eating. And I was glad I had dodged a bullet by turning it around on him. For a moment I had thought I would give in and just confess everything to him

Not that "everything" had happened. Troy came into the bathroom last night, hugged me and started kissing me again. I kissed him back. Then his hands, which were first confined to my back, started wandering. First rubbing my back, then my shoulder, then my neck. All of which added to the pleasure of the kiss. Then he brought one hand to the front, between the two of us and cupped my left breast over my clothes.

I let out a moan at his hands holding my breast, and moaned more when he brought his other hand in the front too, and both his hands were playing with my boobs. He turned me around, so I was facing away from him, and brought his hands in front of me, playing with my boobs over my clothes again. I turned my face upwards and he started kissing me as his hands continued to attack my boobs. I could now also feel his erection pressing against my back and involuntarily, I reached behind with my hand and felt it over his clothes.

As soon as he felt my hand on his crotch, he took one hand off my breast, and with it unzipped his jeans. He took his big dick out and guided my hand under his t-shirt. And I touched it. Touched the first dick apart from my husband's. I could feel it's unbelievable girth. The thick veins running along it. And as I ran my hands up his dick, I felt for the first time how unendingly long it was. My fingers just kept going and going. Until I reached the tip. The helmetlike head. That touch seemed novel, because Vinit was uncircumcised and his foreskin did not pull back over the head of his penis. Even if it did, I doubt if the sheer volume of Troy's dick could compare to Vinit.

Vinit!

I took my hand off Troy's dick at once, and tried to break the kiss. He sensed my resistance, but did not let go, at least not at once. His head and his lips still weighed down on mine and his hands still mauled my boobs. I resisted harder, breaking the kiss and saying,

"Stop!"

At once, Troy let go. His hands came off my boobs and dropped by his side. I stepped away from him, turned around and said, almost yelling,

"I can't do this! I can't do this!"

"Okay." Troy calmly said and starting tucking his dick back into his pants and buttoning them up.

"I am married! I love my husband!" Now I was shrieking.

"Yeah, okay."

"I can not absolutely can not do this." I said, my eyes filling up with tears.

"Got it." Troy said. He was done buttoning up his pants. He took a step in my direction and I recoiled in fear that he was going to force himself on me. But he took another step past me and towards the door. Opened it and walked out without saying anything.

I helped myself to a nice long cry in the bathroom, feeling overcome with guilt about how far I had gone. And shuddering at the thought of how much further I might have gone. Cursing myself for the stupid idea of "getting it out of my system". It was as if I had fallen under a spell. Thankfully, I was out of it.

I washed my face and went back to the store. Troy was near the fuel pumps. Thankfully he stayed there all night and out of my way. For the rest of the night I berated myself for coming so close to cheating on my husband. Well, in a way, by kissing Troy I had already cheated on him in one sense. But I would have been devastated had I gone any further. He was such a wonderful man. Why would I want to jeopardize my marriage with him for some random fat slob?

By the time Vinit picked me up, I had worked myself up into a combination of a lot of guilt and a lot of appreciation of what a wonderful man Vinit was. So when he got home, I almost jumped him in a way I never had. As tired as he was, he responded. He took me to the bathroom and started taking my clothes off. He first started off calling me Jill, but I didn't respond. However as our sex progressed I started getting into the roleplay too and started calling him Troy. And this time I actually mentally pictured that it was Troy fucking me.

"You know, I hope you aren't getting the wrong idea by this roleplay." Vinit put his plate in the sink and said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I am not one of those men who wants to share his wife with another man."

"Of course. What kind of a man would want to?" I said, surprised.

"There are some men. Willing cuckolds. I just don't want you to think that I am like that." he said.

"I know you're not, Vinit."

"But I will admit, that I like to fantasize about someone else having sex with you." he said.

"Huhh??" I said, genuinely surprised.

"You know why I switched from saying Jill to Savitri when we were having sex? Because I switched to imagining that I was some other man, Troy, fucking you."

"But you said that you're not..."

"Yes. That is the point I am trying to make." Vinit sat down on the chair and looked in my eyes, "It is one thing to fantasize. For me to fantasize that you are being fucked by someone else. or for you to fantasize that I am fucking someone else. Or someone else is fucking you. But rest assured, all this is only for fantasies."

"Okay." I said, getting his point.

"I would never share such a perfect woman." he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed me, "with anyone in the world."

The conversation further drove home the point - I could not any mistake like the previous night repeat. If Vinit found out how far I had gone, he would flip his lid. If I had gone any further, he would have killed me. I just needed to put an end to it all. No more even thinking of kissing Troy. And when Jill got back, no more spying on them. It was going to be just me and my books from now on.

12