Nights at the Gas Station Ch. 06

Story Info
Indian wife finally gets fucked, knows everything's changed.
2.3k words
4.35
84.9k
22

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,195 Followers

It felt like he had eight hands and three mouths. In a fevered frenzy, he was grabbing and fondling, as well as licking and biting my lips, my cheeks, my shoulders, my boobs, my stomach, my thighs and my pussy. And while doing that, he had also managed to get all his clothes off. As Floyd continued his Flash-Gordon-ish appreciation of my naked body, I got over my initial surprise and started using my hands too.

He didn't really have much of a body. No muscles to speak of. If he lost a couple more pounds, his skeleton would be visible through his skin. But it did feel oddly satisfying, running my hands up and down his slender but masculine body. His erection had been poking against my thighs, my stomach, and occasionally against my pussy mound. So after caressing him all over his body, and a couple of attempts at cupping his flat non-existent buttocks, I reached under him and grabbed hold of his dick.

Not bad. Not bad at all. Easily seven inches at least, and girthwise above average. And of course, he too was circumcised, so I could feel the bulbous head of his penis with my fingers. My grabbing his dick brought Floyd to a stop. He stayed still on top of me as I held on to his dick with my hand and looked into his eyes. I could feel his warm, weed-ish breath against my face. I could see in his eyes, the kind of longing and hunger I only rarely saw in Vinit's eyes. His lips quivered and he let out an almost doleful moan. The puppy analogy fit even better.

He put his left hand under my right knee and pulled it sideways. And I let him. He then slid a little lower, until his dick, which was still in my hand, was at the entrance of my tongue. And I helpfully guided it as he inserted his dick into my now-quite-wet cunt.

In one thrust, he slid all he way in, and I felt his pelvic bone thrust against my inner thighs. I let out a moan as he withdrew the whole length of his cock and rammed it in again. I wrapped both my arms around him and hugged him tight, his scrawny chest rubbing against my boobs, as he kept fucking me, at an increasing tempo.

He was not really much by the way of technique. How could he be? He was only 19, and clearly did not look like someone who would be popular with girls in high school. So his "technique" consisted of just thrusting and grunting. Objectively speaking, not even a fraction as good as my husband Vinit was. And yet, the newness of dick, the wrongness of letting a stranger willingly fuck me, and the unfamiliarity of this pimpled face that was kissing mine as we fucked, made it a more satisfying experience than any recent time with Vinit.

"Harder, you bastard!" I said, in a voice so raspy, I could not believe it came from my throat.

Floyd responded my putting both my legs on his shoulder, making my body curve into and acute angle, grabbed my boobs with both his hands, and started ploughing into me with everything he had got.

"Oh yes, like that. Fuck me like that. Fuck me like that." I said, running my fingers over his chest. "Yes, yes, yes, yes."

It didn't last as long as I would have expected or wanted. Floyd licked my toes, as he kept fucking me hard, and about a minute or later said,

"Oh fuck. I am about to cum. I am about to cum."

"Not inside me!" I said with a sense of urgency. "Please, not inside me."

Floyd, the good obedient boy that he had been that night, immediately took his dick out of my sopping cunt, and sat back on his knees. He started jerking off his dick with his hand. I immediately got on my hands and knees in front of him with my mouth wide open. That sight, of a naked Indian woman, on her hands and knees, her boobs brushing against the bed and her ass up in the air, her mouth wide open waiting for his cum, was too much for Floyd to take.

And he started cumming. First in a thick stream and then in spurts. Inside my mouth. I kept my mouth wide open as his semen kept hitting my tongue and my tonsils. Finally, with his fingers, he squeezed the last drop of his jizz into my mouth. Once that was done, I close my mouth and swallowed his whole load, with a louder gulping sound that necessary.

"Oh you're so awesome!" he said and pushed me on my side. He then rolled me on my stomach, and started licking and biting my ass. "Oh fuck, what an ass. I should've done you doggy style."

"Not puppy style?" I breathlessly joked.

But he ignored what I said and stayed focused on my ass. That's when my cellphone rang. Floyd's rugby style tackle had knocked it out of my hand and on the floor. I got on my hands and knees and crawled to the edge of the bed, and bent down to pick it up. Floyd has followed me like a puppy, and my bending down gave him an even clearer look at my ass, and he let out a groan of pleasure, and buried his nose in my ass-crack.

"Shush." I said, pushing him away as I picked up the phone. "I gotta take this."

I said, and heard him let out a sad whine as I jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

"Okay, all clear. Come down." Troy said when I answered and hung up.

I walked out to see Floyd furiously stroking his dick, in a clear attempt to get it hard again. So he could fuck me again. But it was not responding. I almost felt bad at how eager he was. How genuinely thrilled he had been when having sex with me. Like it was some sort of a dream come true. And I guess it was. How often does a scantily clad woman walk up to a motel desk clerk, take him to a room, and seduce him? -- "Come back here, Kiran. I am getting it ready." he said, continuing to try and coax life into his dick. "Second time, I always last longer."

"Hehe, okay." I said, reaching for Troy's oversized t-shirt and slipping it on. "You do that. I am just gonna go get some ice from the ice machine near the elevator."

"Ice? Why?" he asked, confused.

"Well, you know." I said, winking, and picking up the ice bucket from the table.

"Oh! OH! Ooooh!! You are a dream come true, Kiran." he said, and chuckled boyishly.

"Be back in a jiffy." I said, and walked out of the room, with my phone in one hand and the ice bucket in the other.

After taking a few steps, I put the ice bucket on the floor and pressed the down button on the elevator. Troy was waiting for me in the lobby, still shirtless.

"Okay, we gotta get out of here fast. We took out the hard drive from the computer that was storing everything. Busted the cameras. We also checked the guest log software. Patel was smart enough to use a fake name. So there's no evidence that you were ever here." he said.

"And the body?" I asked.

"My buddies took it. They'll take care of it. They also took Patel's car. Now, we gotta get out of here as soon as we can."

Back in the car, Troy gave me my purse and started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"So here's what we do now. I am gonna drop you hope. You text your husband and say you got a headache so I dropped you home." Troy said.

"Okay." I nodded.

"After I drop you off, I'll go back to the gas station. I'll think of some story to tell Jill. Leave her to me."

"Okay." I nodded.

"And Savitri, sooner or later, people are gonna realize Patel's missing. His family's gonna call us when he doesn't come home. We gotta come up with a story for that. I'll think of it and tell you tomorrow. It is important that you come to work tomorrow like nothing's happened."

"Okay." I said.

Troy continued driving in silence. I looked at his fat shirtless body. Fat, but oh so appealing. By big fat black knight in shining armor. I smiled as I kept staring at him. He kept his gaze on the road.

"Troy."

"Hmmm?"

"Can we go near the gas station for a while first?"

"Why do you wanna go to the gas station? Jill sees you in my t-shirt and me shirtless, she's gonna put two and two together and..."

"Not to the gas station. Near the gas station. Where you and Jill... you know..." I said, and blushed like a bride on her wedding night.

"Hmmm." Troy said.

Ten minutes later, we were standing in the clearing, facing each other. It was dark. There was no moon. And yet, it seemed like there was a magical glow all around us. Troy took off his jeans and underwear and got fully naked. I took off his t-shirt that I was wearing, and got naked. And it started.

It was as different from the experience with Floyd, as their appearances were. With Troy it was unhurried, but intense and passionate. He started off by making me lay down on the grass and went down on me, making me cum in a matter of minutes. Then I sucked his huge dick, which I could barely fit in my mouth. I gagged and I occasionally choked, but I enjoyed giving that blowjob better than any I ever had.

And finally, the actual act. Me on my knees, my hands holding on to the tree for support, his big hands grabbing my waist as Troy entered me slowly but firmly, the width of his dick stretching my cunt walls to the fullest. He was gentle at first, then got more and more rough. And hit all the right spots in me. He varied his pace as if he could read what my body wanted next. That fucking was intensely perfect, not just for what was morally wrong about it, but also for what was physically and technically right about it. To put it simply, Troy could fucking fuck!

Ten minutes passed by when I felt something I had never felt before. Arising from a place nothing had arisen before. And it took me a while to realize what it was. It was that white rabbit, that pink unicorn that I thought was a myth. That was an orgasm, coming at me like an unknown armada attacking a coast. It shook me, it convulsed me, and it made me believe in a creator. When it swept over me, I was about ready to go limp, but Troy was still going strong, still fucking me. And I moaned, in exhaustion and pleasure, as spread my legs wider and he hammered my cunt harder. And he went on and on.

We could have gone at it all night. But there wasn't time. I did not swallow Troy's cum. I took it inside me. All of it. And I lay there on the grass and twigs in the darkness, catching my breath as his cum oozed out of my cunt. Troy put on his pants, and stood next to me, smoking, and staring at my naked and breathless body. He took a few puffs and then finally bent down, got on his knees and kissed me. Like even he had never kissed me before. With the carefree abandon and the raw intensity that goes beyond just a workplace fuck or a one night stand.

And it wasn't Pareshbhai stripping me naked and mauling my body, or my accidentally killing him, or my letting a scrawny teenager be the first apart from my husband to fuck me, or even the fuck of the century that Troy just gave me that did it. It was the kiss that did it. That well and truly drove home the point that something inside me had changed. Changed forever. And life would never be the same again.

As Troy drove me back home, we both were silent. Not a word. I was mulling the changes that this night would bring. And before we knew it, he pulled up in front of where I lived.

"I'll come with you to take my shirt back." he said.

"I can't have you in the house." I said, and before he could say anything, added, "I am just scared that if I walk into the house with you, I will end up having sex with you. On the bed where my husband and I make love. On the couch where we watch TV. On the kitchen table where we eat dinner. I don't know if I can let that happen yet."

"Okay." Troy slowly said. "But I need my t-shirt. Can't go back to the gas station shirtless. Jill is bound to..."

He stopped midsentence as he saw me pull the t-short off and hand it to him. Fully naked in his car, I leaned, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you, Troy. Thank you for everything." I said.

He watched dumbfounded, as I picked up my purse, opened the car door, and stepped out, completely naked, except for my footwear. I could feel his eyes boring into my ass as I walked, without any concern of whether any neighbor was watching, up to my house, and let myself in.

Still naked, I walked into the bathroom. Turned on the shower to almost scalding hot. And sat under it, legs folded, as the water washed over me. Washing away something. Or maybe everything.

THE END

P.S. Hope you liked the slightly more risque and gory nature of this story. If enough people like it, and I get good feedback, I will write a sequel series to it. With Savitri sliding further into self-discovery and debauchery.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,195 Followers