Nighttime Confessions - Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I saw the guy rise and help Marge to her feet. They headed to an open doorway, closing the door behind them. I quickly scooted over to my left and prayed that I would find another chink in the drapes for that room. I was fortunate, the drapes had a small gap. I was able to see most of the room, and with a sinking feeling, I saw that it was a bedroom. It was time for decision making. Would I allow her to fuck this guy, or was it actually too late for that? If she was going to fuck a virtual stranger, then how many guys had she already fucked during our marriage? How many of the jocks back home had she already accepted between her legs? It sure looked like all of my suspicions were not figments of my imagination. The scene before me showed that there was certainly a basis in fact for them.

They shed their clothing quicky. I stood transfixed, unable to tear my eyes away from their lovemaking. It was as if they were two strangers, people that I had never seen before. Did I get excited? Did I get an erection? No, my prick was as limp as an overdone piece of pasta. To my mind the scene before me was not about sex, it was about betrayal. I was witnessing the end of my marriage, the end of my life as I knew it.

I had to admit, the guy was good. It was as if he were giving lessons on how to arouse a female. He spent an inordinate amount of time kissing, nibbling, tonguing and then he started working on Marge's pussy and camped down south there for what seemed forever. I could see her responding to him, shifting her hips closer to his mouth. His technique made me look like an amateur, I realized.

I continued to watch with almost clinical detachment. I saw them assume the classic 69 position and watched my wife take him into her mouth. She seemed to devour him as she attacked him orally, obviously attempting to make him ejaculate into her mouth. He pulled away from her and moved down her body to again assault her with his tongue. Eventually I observed her body tense, her hips lift and her face contort as she orgasmed almost violently, pulling his mouth deeper into her vulva. It was rather interesting. I had never seen a woman have so intense a climax, especially one married to me.

Is this the reason for her unfaithfulness? Was I that inadequate in bed? The evidence was there before me. Marge had never come so intensely in our love making. Her orgasms were never so shattering. My ego was taking blows never experienced by me before. I realized that I had taken my eyes away from the scene in the bedroom. When I again focused, I saw them fucking, watched him using long, hard thrusts into her. I saw her wrap her legs around him and bounce her heels on his ass and then watched as they both orgasmed.

I suddenly awoke from the semitrance I had been in, looked about and slowly extracted myself from my observation post. I felt myself becoming a bit light headed and slightly sick to my stomach. I had no desire to see any more. I then fell violently ill and staggered to my knees. I vomited the entire contents of my stomach, and when there was no more to vomit, I continued until my dry heaves finally eased.

I knelt there with my head down and started to weep. The woman I had loved for so long was a slut, a betrayer, an adulteress, the mother of my children. Another cold chill swept over me: my children. Were they really my children?? My God in Heaven, what am I going to do. How do I get out of this nightmare.

My wife cheated on me and I don't know what to do.

12