Nikki and her Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Things go much further between, Nikki, Diane and Ed.
  • September 2006 monthly contest
28.1k words
4.76
915.6k
327

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,932 Followers

I didn't see Ed on the night that we performed for him. I deliberately left the house early the following day, without wishing him a happy birthday, claiming to my mother that I needed to get to class early and that I was sure that Ed would rather sleep in if he wasn't already up.

I couldn't avoid Diane all day though and at lunch time, sat down with her. Of course we then had to discuss the events of the previous afternoon.

"Holy crap Nikki, I can't believe that you took your panties off in front of your own brother!"

"It was a spur of the moment thing. I was so fucking horny just thinking about us performing and saw that you didn't have pants on and thought 'hey why not?'"

"Well it sure worked, Ed went off like a fucking rocket last night, he's never fucked me that hard before. And did you see the look on his face when you kissed me? I thought that he was going to cum before I even got a chance to touch him."

"I thought it would be a nice touch."

"Nice? It was almost all that he could talk about after we fucked. He kept probing to ask if we'd ever kissed or anything before."

"What did you tell him?"

"Eventually I admitted that we had kissed, but told him that was as far as it went."

"And was he ok with that? His girlfriend kissing his sister?"

Diane laughed. "He thought it was hot, it didn't even seem to matter that you're his sister, he said at least I wasn't kissing someone he didn't know. Weird I tell you, weird!"

I laughed and blushed as I considered just how intimately my brother now knew me.

"He did ask one thing though ..." Diane said.

"Oh?"

"Um, he asked if I would be prepared to let him watch us kiss properly."

"And what did you say to that Di?"

"I said that if he was brave enough to ask his sister to kiss his girlfriend in front of him, then he could watch all he wants, because I doubt he'd have the balls to ask you that!" I laughed again, seeing something coming that Diane obviously wasn't expecting.

We had class then and didn't get to discuss it anymore. We both had to run straight home from uni in order to be home for Ed's birthday dinner, Di having been invited as well (she was his girlfriend after all).

Dinner was hilarious. Di kept making references to aerobics routines and school uniforms. She did it so well that Mum and Dad had no idea what was going on, but Ed kept nearly choking on his food. I blushed repeatedly but I think Ed's choking distracted my parents from noticing anything.

After dinner, the three of us went up to Ed's bedroom to listen to some music. Di sat nice and close to Ed and kept kissing him and teasing him, obviously with the intent of giving him an erection. She was, of course, successful. I just teased him by staring at it and making head job motions with my hand when Di wasn't looking.

"So what did Nikki get you for your birthday?" Diane asked him at one point.

"Nothing!" Ed exclaimed, feigning mortification. "But that's ok, because I have something I want to ask her to give me," he added, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Oh, and here I was about to get the present that I bought you, but that's ok, because I can always keep it," I teased.

"Hmm, well let me give you the choice, you can give me what I ask for and keep it, or give me what you bought."

"Sure," I said, a sneaking suspicion creeping into my mind.

"I want you to kiss Diane while I watch," he said bluntly. Diane choked on her soda and I laughed at her.

"That's a big ask," was all I said.

"What do you say Di, is your boyfriend worthy?" I asked her.

"You mean you'd do it?" Diane asked me, the shock on her face slowly morphing to a grin of excitement.

"Sure, I love kissing you," I said to her. Ed was sitting all but speechless on his bed. Diane stood up and held out her hands to me, pulling me from the chair by Ed's desk so that I was standing before her. We placed our hands on each other's waists and then brought our tongues together to kiss. Ed was freaking out, offering verbal assurance that he was immensely turned on by what we were doing.

I was horny as hell now. Kissing Diane at the best of times lit a fire inside me, doing it in front of my brother was amazing. I ran a hand up Diane's back and tangled it in her red hair. I felt her hands slip down to my butt, squeezing.

Ed was standing next to us now, close. He told us that the sight of our tongues in each other's mouths was so hot that he was surprised he didn't just cum in his pants. I moved my hand up Diane's side and then pushed her away just enough to get her huge tit in my hand.

"Don't stop," Ed said to us and moved in behind Diane. Then his hands were on her waist and he was pushing himself against her. I could feel her pelvis thrust towards me as he ground his hard cock against her butt. I let the hand that I had in Diane's hair slip back to her hip to pull myself against her as Ed did the same, crushing her between us. Diane tipped her head to one side and Ed pulled her hair out of the way and licked and kissed at her neck. I did the same to the other side of her neck and Diane moaned loudly.

"Want to see the most amazing thing ever Ed?" she asked him.

"And what on earth could be more amazing than this?" Ed asked.

"Well, I've seen your sister cum and I think that that is the most amazing thing ever ... especially if she's cumming because I've licked her pussy!"

"Oh fuck, I knew it!" Ed exclaimed. "I knew you were lying when you told me the only thing you'd done was kiss."

"What do you say Nikki, are you prepared to let your brother watch me lick you until you cum?" I was so horny by this stage that I was ready for just about anything and I briefly wondered at what point I'd actually say stop!

"Oh god, I guess so, yes, you can make me cum Di," I replied, feeling my face blush with guilt as Ed started capering about the room like he'd won the lottery. Diane was dragging me to his bed and pushing me back onto it. Then she reached up under my skirt and pulled my panties off. Ed sat down on the bed next to me and told me what a lovely pussy I had, pretending it was the first time that he'd seen it.

Diane knelt down on the floor and then began working her tongue up my leg, starting with my calves and then slowly, slowly licking and kissing higher and higher. By the time that she made my inner thighs there was a wet trail from my pussy to my anus and Ed was busy stroking his cock through his pants, obviously thinking that I wouldn't look.

Diane ran her tongue through my juices and Ed whimpered at the sight. He pulled Diane's hair out of the way so that he could see her tongue as it worked small circles around my clitoris.

"Get your cock out Ed, I want to see you wank it while I lick her," Diane said. Ed looked at me like he was checking if it was ok. I just smiled and he slipped his pants down to expose his rock hard cock. He started working his hand up and down its length.

"Such a nice cock hey Nik?" Di said between licks of my pussy.

"Mhmm," I replied, concentrating on the wonderful sensations between my legs. I was getting close and a couple of minutes later could feel an eruption building deep inside me.

"Does this turn you on Di?" I said and reached across and took Ed's cock in my hand and started pumping it up and down. Di stopped licking me and just stared. She watched my hand moving up and down, listening to Ed groan.

"Of fuck, that is so hot! I can't believe you're doing it to your brother!" and she dove back to my pussy, eyes cast up over my mound to watch my hand moving up and down as she plunged her tongue within me and then assaulted my clit.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I announced. Diane reacted by dragging her top off over her head before returning to my clit. The break delayed my orgasm a little, but not for long. I came in a torrent, fluid spraying out. Diane thrust her chest forward, lifting her face away from my cum, letting it soak into her bra and cleavage.

"Fucking hell!" Ed said as my legs and lower body shook and convulsed uncontrollably with my orgasm.

"I told you it was amazing!" Di giggled. Then she moved quickly to where Ed sat and plunged her mouth down over his cock. I watched as she worked her lips and tongue up and down him. Ed watched too, but also peered down at me. Diane wasn't wasting any time though and soon Ed announced that he too was going to explode.

Diane sucked him a couple more times then grabbed his cock with her fist and pumped it, her head held high as cum spurted from his cock so that it splashed against her neck. Then it ran down her chest to mingle with my cum.

Di licked and sucked Ed clean and then used her hands to rub his cum into her skin with mine. I just watched in amazement as her hands slid over her massive breasts.

"Holy crap, that's got to be the best birthday present anyone has ever given me!" Ed said, sitting on his bed, his cock semi-flaccid after his efforts.

"But Di hasn't cum yet" I said, blushing as they both turned to me.

"Who's going to make me?" Di asked, a grin on her face as she looked from me to Ed and back again.

"I want to see you do it to her Nikki," Ed said. "I want to see you eat pussy."

"Lucky its your birthday then, isn't it," I said, "And that I love doing it!" Diane lay herself down on Ed's bed and I moved so that I could lay between her legs, my tongue poised above her swollen lips. I parted them with my fingers and gently ran my tongue across them and then up and down and all over, Ed watching eagerly. Di squirmed and stifled a moan as my tongue made contact with her clitoris and began circling around and around and then asked Ed to put his cock in her mouth.

Ed moved closer so that Di could turn her head to the side and suck on him as I worked her pussy over. I could just see her lips past her breasts as his cock slid between them, in and out. I glanced up and Ed's gaze was fixed on what my tongue was doing to Di's pussy, slipping up and down her slit and round and around her clit. It didn't take long for Diane in her excited state to reach the point of climax, her hips shaking and her insides pulsing as her orgasm rocked through her body.

It was then that we heard footsteps on the stairs (lucky the music had stopped without us knowing) and scrambled to make ourselves decent. Mum knocked on the door and advised us that it was time that Diane should get going. Ed was clearly disappointed and I have to say that I was as well, but Diane grabbed her stuff and said goodbye.

Later that night, as I'd half suspected, Ed came creeping into my room.

"Are you awake?" he asked.

"Yes, I replied a little sleepily."

"I can't sleep. I'm too horny," he said. I laughed at him. "I need to know ... is Di the only girl you've done that with?"

"Mhmm," I replied.

"Man, that was so fucking awesome watching you two. And when you grabbed my cock in front of Di ... I was lucky not to lose it right there. "

"It was a nice touch, wasn't it," I giggled. "I wonder what she would have said if I'd sucked you?"

"Oh god, now you're getting me hard again!" Ed hissed.

"Well what did you expect coming in here and telling me you're horny?"

"I dunno, I guess I was kinda hoping you'd make me cum again?"

"Geez, first its kiss your girlfriend, then its let you watch her make me cum, then its make her cum ... don't you think you've had a good enough birthday already?"

"Well yeah, but if I don't ask I'll never know, will I?"

"True and I don't mind you asking as long as you accept that I won't always say yes."

"Fair enough, night Nikki," Ed said.

"Night Ed." He left my room and I lay there attempting to go back to sleep. But he'd started me thinking now, which could mean I'd be awake for hours, especially because my pussy was starting to get wet. I allowed my hands to slide into my pyjama pants and ran a finger along my slit. It felt so good! I considered going next door and telling Ed that I'd do it anyway, but then decided that I'd just satisfy myself tonight.

I drew circles around my clit, occasionally allowing them lower for lubrication until I came quietly, biting on my pillow as my hips shook. At leat I hadn't squirted ... it saved on trying to discretely clean up the mess.

I was alone with Di a couple of days later, tangled in her arms, both of us naked having just made each other cum in her bed.

"Tell me, did you enjoy giving Ed his birthday present?" she asked me.

"Oh yes, it was fun to tease him," I said.

"I still have trouble believing that you wanked his cock," she added.

"Really?"

"Hell yes, I can still see your hand moving up and down his shaft when I close my eyes. Something about you doing it to your brother makes me wet. I was masturbating last night and wondered what it would be like to see you suck him, that made me cum so fast!"

"It doesn't freak you out? Thinking about me doing that to my brother?"

"No, it just drives me wild, I'm getting wet again just thinking about it. Does it freak you out?" I knew that I was at a turning point here. Should I be honest? Should I tell her that I'd already sucked my own brother's cock? After all, it was one thing to be involved in teasing him, but how would she feel about me doing that to her boyfriend. If I were dating her brother, how would I feel? I really didn't know.

"It doesn't disgust me. Tell me, if your brother weren't away at uni interstate, would you suck his cock?"

"God I don't know. There's a part of me that wants to say hell yes, but then there's the bit that wonders if faced with his cock right here and now, could I do it ... I can't honestly say. Why? Is that anything like you feel?"

"Kind of, I guess I just needed to ask. Because amazing as it is that you seem prepared to share your boyfriend, for me there's always this issue that he's my brother in the back of my mind. If it was anyone else and you offered to share them, I'd be there in a heartbeat!"

"Man I think I'd just like to see you suck cock. I love doing it and I know you haven't and I guess if you had we could talk about it more ... share our knowledge or something. Hey, was that the first cock you've ever touched the other day?"

Obviously Diane knew too much about my lack of sexual experience and now I felt compelled to tell the truth.

"Don't freak at me, but it wasn't the first time ..."

"Woah! Who else's cock have you touched and when the hell did it happen? You didn't tell me!"

"Hey, I said don't freak," I laughed, "it wasn't the first time, but it was the first cock ..." I paused to let that sink in.

"Oh crap, you've touched Ed's cock before?! Like when you were five or something though right?"

"No, like last week." I proceeded to confess to Di that I had made Ed cum and once I was telling the story, just blurted it all out about how I'd wanted to know if I'd squirt when a boy made me cum and eventually how I'd wanted to know what it was like to suck on a cock. Diane just lay next to me, a look of stunned amazement on her face.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but can you understand why?"

"Um, yeah, I can. God I can't believe you managed to keep all that hidden from me. No wonder you were ok with him seeing your pussy when we danced for him."

"Are you ok with it?" I asked her.

"Ok? Yeah, actually I am. Feel how wet I got listening to you tell me," she said, taking my hand and placing it on her pussy. I slipped two fingers easily inside her sopping pussy. Diane moaned and I massaged her pussy, sliding my fingers in and out. "I'm going to watch you suck your brother Nikki, I want to see him cum in your mouth," she told me as she lay her head back and enjoyed my attention.

"I can see it now," she said, her eyes closed, "your beautiful pink lips sliding up and down Ed's cock whilst I watch. Fuck I can't wait. Kiss me Nikki."

I rolled on top of Diane and kissed her, feeling her breasts against mine. I moved my hips off of her though so that I could continue to play with her pussy. She was soaked and I realised that I felt similarly soaked. I continued to kiss her for a few minutes before telling her that I was going to spin around and 69 with her.

I dipped my tongue into her pussy and sighed as I felt her begin to reciprocate. We lay together, out tongues at first delicately exploring each other's pussies, running along the outside, teasing gently within. Slowly it became more insistent as our passion built. I felt Diane push a finger inside me as she worked her tongue around my clit and I stopped licking her for a few moments so that I could concentrate on enjoying the wonderful feelings that she was stirring within me.

I couldn't leave her out of the pleasure though and dipped my tongue back down to her pussy and lapped at her clitoris, back and forth, determined that she too should reach orgasm as I knew I was going to.

"I want to go on top," I heard Diane say at one point when she gave my pussy a brief respite.

"Why?" I asked for no other reason than simple curiosity.

"Well, when you cum, you're going to squirt everywhere and as much as I like you doing it, I don't want to have to wash my hair like I would if you drenched me!" she laughed. I thought about it for a moment and then laughed with her before rolling off so that she could take the upper position.

I found her pussy thrust back towards my tongue, Diane driving herself towards me as she licked her way around my clitoris. The force of her push gave me a clue as to just how far down the orgasmic path she had made it and I forcefully worked my tongue back and forth and was rewarded when Diane stifled a scream and her pussy started pulsing with the effect of her orgasm. I kept licking at her until she flinched away. She just lay on top of me for a few minutes and I enjoyed watching her lips clench and release with each wave of her pleasure.

"Oh god that was good Nikki, time for you to cum now," she said to me upon recovering. Her tongue parted my lips and then worked back to my clitoris, circling and teasing at it. When she clamped her mouth down over me and sucked on my clit, I lost it. I gushed with my orgasm and my legs and hips shook uncontrollably, only restrained by the weight of Diane above me.

As I bid Diane a good night later that evening, she said to me, "I can't wait to see you suck your brother's cock Nikki. I can't wait to see the look on his face when I watch his sister's mouth drop over the head of his dick."

"Geez, Diane, you're insatiable!" I laughed before kissing her good night.

At home, I found myself in the bathroom with Ed as he prepared to go to bed. I was only wearing my panties and a t-shirt and Ed was checking me out, his eyes travelling up and down my body. I noted that they spent quite some time fixed on my nipples which were clearly erect in the cool air under my t-shirt.

"I want to suck your cock Ed," I said to him as he brushed his teeth. He looked at me quizzically without ceasing his brushing as if checking to see if he had heard me correctly. I reached out and grabbed his cock through the boxers that he was wearing. He kept brushing, but turned towards me so that I could have better access to his stiffening member. Just having it in my hand drove me wild.

I released it and then grabbed his boxers and dragged them down, his now erect cock springing free. I knelt before him and took his cock in my mouth working it up and down his length. As I took as much of him in my mouth as I could, he spat the toothpaste from his mouth and rinsed the brush.

"Fuck that's good Nikki," he said to me.

"I like sucking your cock Ed, its so hard and smooth, but soft at the same time," I said to him. "Come into my room so I can finish you off." Ed followed me into my room willingly and allowed me to push him back onto my bed. I knelt between his legs and without using my hands started to work my mouth up and down his cock, quickly, slowly, using my tongue to work all over him, building him closer and closer to orgasm.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,932 Followers
123456...8