Nikki meets Maria Sharapova

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,980 Followers

"If you like your pussy uncut, I suggest you concentrate a little more on staying still," Maria said. Daniela broke the kiss with a guilty grin and then took a look at Maria's handiwork. I was reduced to stubbly pubes now and Maria had a can of shaving gel in her hand. She squeezed some onto her hand and then began working it over my mound. I groaned aloud when her palm made contact with my pussy.

"You like that don't you," Maria smiled at me.

"Oh yes," I said.

"Well then I don't think we'll be punishing you much at all for your invasion," she laughed and ran a finger down through the shaving gel, parting my lips and causing me to thrust my pussy at her as I felt myself tantalisingly parted. "Watch closely Dani, because you're next."

Dani gave me a grin and turned to watch as Maria picked up a razor and set to work on my pussy, each stroke denuding me of a little more hair. I couldn't believe how horny the process was making me. When Maria pulled my labia first one way and then the other, running the razor firmly and confidently across them, I felt my juices seep down between my butt cheeks.

Maria took a face cloth and wiped over her handiwork, checking for any bits that she may have missed.

"Mmm, now this is a pussy I can dine out on," she said, satisfied with her work. Of course, if you do like being shaved like this, I would advise that you get it waxed like me, its much nicer than shaving." As she said this, I felt her fingers tracing up and down my labia, slipping between them slightly, running down to where I oozed from my slit and back up ever so lightly over my clit. I shuddered at that little contact. "Gee Dani, I think she's ready, such a pity that she'll have to wait."

"Go over there and wash yourself under the shower again Nikki," Maria insisted. "And don't masturbate. You can come back over here when I'm finished with Daniela." I did as instructed and stood under the water watching as Maria picked up the gel and razor and went to work on Daniela's pussy as she had on mine.

It seemed to take an age for her to finish and I was sorely tempted to start fingerinr myself. But I resisted and finally she she finished and Daniela came over and joined me under the stream of water, rinsing off the last of the shaving gel. She pushed me back against the wall and kissed me again, this time her whole body pressed up against mine. I could feel my nipples spearing into her breasts, and hers in turn, spearing into mine. I felt additional pressure against the wall and opened my eyes to see Maria behind Daniela, pressing her breasts against her back, her hands sliding around in front of her, between our bodies, grabbing and pulling at first Daniela's and then my nipples, both of us moaning and squirming as they were tweaked.

"I seem to remember being the one to win the match," Maria said huskily after a few minutes of this, "and therefore, I think I should be the one that gets to cum first." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. Daniela spun between us until she was facing Maria and they engaged in a deep and furious kiss. I allowed my hands to caress Daniela's tight arse, marvelling at how firm it was. I dropped to my knees and ran my tongue over the smooth skin, using my teeth to nibble the flesh of her butt.

Daniela stepped aside and I found myself staring directly at Maria Sharapova's naked pussy. She stepped closer to me and put her hand on the back of my head. I could tell that she was used to getting her own way as she pulled me to her pussy. I couldn't believe how lucky I was as I stuck my tongue out and caressed the very top of her slit, up and over her bald mound and then back between her lips as she spread her legs and thrust her pussy forwards for me. As I began to lick her pussy in earnest, I glanced up and noted that Daniela was sucking on Maria's tits.

"Lucky they didn't get this erect when we played," Daniela said, "Or I would have been so distracted that I would have lost by a lot more!" I stopped licking long enough to glance up as Daniela pulled back on Maria's nipple, allowing it to slide from between her lips. I was amazed at how far it stood out. Easily half again as far as either Daniela's or my own! Their unexcited state had belied their excited potential!

Maria turned off the water of the shower and lay herself down upon the floor, spreading her legs, telling me to resume my attention to her pussy. Then she told Daniela to squat over her face so that she could lick her newly bald pussy whilst I pleasured her.

I set to work on Maria Sharapova's pussy, wishing that there were some way that I might be able to give proof of what would be nothing but a fantastic tale to my friends otherwise. I ran my tongue all over her and then thrust it within her, my gaze travelling up and over her bald mound, past her breasts with their nipples spearing skywards now that they had been appropriately aroused. And there I could see the tight butt of Daniela Hantuchova as it hovered over Maria's face. Past her puckered little butt hole I could see her newly bald pussy lips, spread either side of Maria's tongue as it flicked back and forth, lavishing licks and delving for the secret delights within.

I slipped two fingers inside Maria's pussy and used my tongue to work on her enflamed clitoris. Her labia were clearly alive with her excitement and her juices ran down between her arse cheeks as my fingers slid in and out of her pussy.

I could hear Maria's breathing starting to come in shorter, louder gasps and glanced up to see that her tongue had stilled, that Daniela was now to one side of her, her hands manipulating Maria's breasts. Maria had her head thrown back; her sun bleached wet hair cast out behind her on the wet floor of the shower area.

Maria tensed, her thighs clamped to the side of my head and she gave out a muffled scream of pleasure as her body erupted with her orgasm.

She lay there for a few minutes, convulsing and moaning, her fingers straying to her pussy, idly touching herself, enhancing the pleasure as Daniela and I watched.

When she finally opened her eyes, the focussed first on Daniela and then on me. "That was wonderful Nikki," she said huskily. "Now do it to Daniela."

Daniela moved over to the bench and laid herself down upon it, her own wet hair falling either side and through the slats of the bench. She spread her legs to either side and looked at me with lustful anticipation as I advanced upon her. First I knelt alongside her head and kissed her, then slowly I moved down her body, using my lips, teeth and tongue to pleasure spot after spot of flesh, ensuring that I captured both nipples along the way. Then I moved between her legs where I spent a few moments lingering, looking, using my fingers and my eye to capture every nuance of her pussy before I devoured it.

As I began executing my oral manauvers upon her pussy, Daniela Hantuchova glanced across at Maria, "God, this girl has talent, I think she's had practice."

"I know," Maria replied simply, grinning before crawling across the wet floor to kiss Daniela.

I continued to work my magic on Daniela, using fingers, lips and tongue to draw her ever closer to her orgasm. Daniela reached down and pulled her knees up towards her chest, but splayed, giving me full access to her wet, excited pussy.

"Tell me," I said, using my fingers to stimulate her clit for a few moments, "What would have happened if you'd won, Daniela?"

"Oooooooh," she moaned. "Then Maria here was going to have to lick my butt and let me do it to her. I love it but she refuses to try." I glanced down to where Daniela's juices were seeping between her tight butt cheeks over her puckered little anus.

"What, like this?" I asked, running my tongue down over her labia and continuing until I gently circled around her butt hole and then licked straight across it.

"OH YES!" Daniela exclaimed. I pointed my tongue and lodged the tip right in the centre of her anus, wiggling it slightly, not penetrating her but just teasing her. "See Maria, its not so bad and fuck, you should feel it!" Maria had moved next to me and I felt her hand slide beneath my chest and fasten onto my breast.

"You're going to have to beat me on the tennis court first," Maria giggled, though her gaze was transfixed as my tongue pleasured Daniela's anus. Then I worked back up to her clit, letting her know that it was time that she exploded.

Daniela continued to hold her legs where they were and I focussed in on her clit. Maria moved behind me and I felt her fingers tracing over my labia before she speared two of them inside me, using the fingers of her other hand to tickle at my clit. I ground against her as I worked my tongue around and around Daniela's clit, pressing harder and harder in reaction to her exclamations as she approached her orgasm.

Daniela tensed and then convulsed, her orgasm surging through her body, leaving her shaking and shuddering on the bench. I pushed back against Maria's invasion of my pussy, begging her to use my pussy.

After a few moments, Maria told me to lay down upon the floor. I did as I was told and Maria positioned herself between my legs, her tongue starting to caress my pussy, sending spikes of pleasure up through my spine and shooting throughout my body. I pulled on my nipples as she licked me and was soon joined by Daniela, pushing my hand away so that she could mimic the movement of my fingers with her lips and teeth on my nipples. Then she kissed me.

"Do you like to fuck dirty Nikki?" she asked me quietly as Maria gently caressed my clit with her tongue. "Do you want to feel my tongue in your arse? My finger?" I nodded. I would have done anything for these two wondrous girls. Who could imagine my little spying session could have resulted in this. I heard Daniela tell Maria to swap places and it wasn't long until I could feel Daniela pushing my knees up towards my chest as she'd done for herself I allowed myself to relax into the pleasure that I was about to be delivered.

Maria started kissing me, nibbling on my lip, catching my tongue with her teeth as Daniela took up where Maria had left off on my pussy. She didn't only lick my pussy though. I felt her tongue caress around my anus and then lick right across it. Then to my surprise she really did push her tongue inside my anus and I groaned. Her thumb was working on my pussy then and I moaned into Maria's kiss.

I felt the tongue depart and I sighed. Maria stopped licking to see what Daniela was doing. I gasped as I felt first one, then two, then three fingers driven between my pussy lips. They speared in and out and then Daniela had her fourth finger working into my pussy as well.

"Have you ever been fisted Nikki?" Daniela asked. I shook my head, the intensity of the massive invasion of my pussy making me light headed.

"Get on your hands and knees and relax, I won't hurt you, just go with it. You're doing wonderfully, Maria doesn't even let me get this far!" Daniela said to me. I rolled over so that I was on my knees. I let my head drop to the floor, feeling the cool tiles pressed against my small breasts. I felt her slide her fingers back within my pussy. pushing gently, her thumb now tucked in with her fingers.

I felt like I was going to be split in two as she applied continuous, firm pressure against me. Then she was in. I felt it as her hand slid past her knuckles and my pussy contracted around her wrist. I'd never been so full of anything in my life.

"Fuck! You really did it to her!" Maria exclaimed as she saw Daniela's hand working gently and sensitively within my pussy.

"And its good isn't it Nikki?" Daniela said, seeking confirmation for something that Maria had obviously denied previously. I moaned my agreement "Come here Maria, you're going to work her clit for me."

I wondered how I was going to take attention on my clit over and above the massive intrusion within myself. Little did I know that Daniela had more planned.

As I relaxed and began to truly enjoy the feeling of a whole fist being moved about within my pussy, Daniela began to run a finger around my anus. "Surely not," I thought to myself, but before I could say anything, I felt a finger slide aggressively into my anus.

"Oh my god!" Maria said as she watched, her surprise echoing my pleasure.

"Lick her clit Maria, make her explode," Daniela insisted. Maria lay upon her back and slid beneath me from behind. Then she applied her tongue to my clit. She had barely touched me when I felt my orgasm rip through my body, my pussy clutching at Daniela's wrist. I convulsed and shuddered and moaned until I could take no more, then urged Daniela and Maria to release me. The pleasure was so intense I felt I was going to pass out.

I was allowed to collapse to the floor, where I lay exhausted. The water began to flow again and I looked up, blinking under the stream at the lithe figures of the two young international tennis stars who had just had their way with me. Who was going to believe this I thought, standing to join them.

"You know, that's the best intrusion on my privacy I've ever had on the circuit," Maria said grinning and handing me some shampoo. "Wash my hair for me?"

I spent the next half hour washing each girl's hair in turn, then stroking a brush through their long tresses, naked the whole time. They said nothing when I would allow my hands to caress them, or my breasts to brush against them and more often than not they'd reach out and touch me as well. Maria loved running her fingers over my bald lips, admiring her handiwork and Daniela sucked my nipples on a number of occasions.

Eventually though we had to dress, the girls telling me that they had schedules to keep.

"Although," Daniela said, "having lost, mine is a lot more flexible until the next tournament as long as I get my training in. I've a few more days in Melbourne. Would you like to come out for dinner?" she asked me.

"Oh yes!" I said enthusiastically. Maria pouted, saying that she would have to get ready for her next match. Daniela talked her into having dinner with us anyway, telling her that she should relax, she had two days before her next match and that we wouldn't keep her out or wear her out.

That evening we all dined out in town together at a small restaurant that I know. We thought we'd escaped the night un-noticed, something of a feat in Melbourne when the open is on and we were all careful to show no outward sign of the fun that had ensued in the change room, but the next day, there was a photo. The three of us, sitting in the restaurant enjoying a meal together.

The headline was about the two rivals who put their differences on the court behind them so quickly. Nothing untoward at all. I didn't get mentioned. I was obviously an unknown and provided no interesting twist for them.

If nothing else, the photo would lend some credibility to the amazing story I was going to tell a few select friends.

Only because they didn't know what had happened earlier. Or what happened when Daniela and I went back to her room for the night either. But that's between Daniela and myself!

And now I'm just waiting, because apparently two young tennis players want me on their staff for the next Open tournament and I'm going to get to travel part of the world for free ... well for services rendered at least!

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,980 Followers
12