Nikki Works with Charlize

Story Info
Nikki gets a job with Charlize Theron and it gets personal.
9.1k words
4.73
71.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,867 Followers

It was the job of a lifetime. It wasn't exactly glamorous, but it put me with glamour people. To be honest, I wasn't even sure how I had ended up with it. It had a name, but I couldn't even remember what it was. Dad would have called it gopher. Go for this, go for that.

The most amazing thing about it was that it was Charlize Theron. And what could I say, the woman was stunning. I hadn't had the chance to actually talk to her yet, because she'd been on set when I'd started and I'd just been told to wait by her trailer until she returned with desires that needed attending to.

I didn't know what I was going to say when she arrived, probably something stupid knowing my propensity for tying my tongue about itself.

When I finally saw her, it was all I could do not to let my jaw hit the ground. She strode up in a white, figure hugging outfit that showed her curves off wonderfully. I felt a tingling in my loins. Her hips swayed as she walked towards me. My breath caught as I saw the curve of her neck, the gentle, smooth shape of her breasts encased in the outfit.

"Are you the new girl?" she asked as she approached the door to her trailer where I was waited excitedly in the shade.

"Yes, I am," I replied. "I'm Nikki."

"You're an Australian then?" she asked, my accent having given me away.

"Er, yeah, I am."

"Well, you're a long way from home. I would like my lunch brought to me in my trailer today rather than with everyone else, could you please see that catering takes care of it?"

"Yeah, sure," I said. Charlize strode past me without a further word and entered her trailer. I tarried just long enough to survey the wonderful tight curve of her buttocks before rushing off in an attempt to locate catering before I screwed up my very first task on the job.

I hadn't been in the US very long when I'd met up with the guy that my father had once worked off-shore with off the West Coast of Australia. They'd become good friends and Dad had visited with him several times when he'd travelled there for work. It turned out that he'd scored a job as an industry consultant for the drill rig work that had been done in Armageddon and had subsequently made a few contacts in the industry. When I'd decided to travel to the US and spend some time over there, Dad had suggested that I look Chuck up because he might be able to help me find some part-time work. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that that work might see me in and around the set of a movie on the scale of Aeon Flux. Hell, I didn't even expect it to be in the film industry at all, more likely in some back-yard dive of a pub.

As I contemplated my luck, I nearly walked straight into another girl rushing the other way, barely avoiding her at the last moment. I snapped out of my reverie in time to apologise as she juggled the drinks that she was carrying. She looked like she was about to give me an earful but as our eyes met, a smile crossed her face instead. It was like a spark flicked between us.

I ran my gaze over her. She had fiery red hair and porcelain-like skin, but free of the freckles that I usually associated with such hair. She was taller than me by about two inches. As I checked her out further, I took in her small, but pert appearing breasts, the graceful curve of her slim hips and her long, slender legs. There was nothing to be disappointed with in that brief appraisal. As I looked back to her face, I met her eyes again and she'd obviously been checking me out as well.

I was pleased; it wasn't that often when I checked out another hot girl that I found her doing the same. Usually they didn't even notice that I'd been doing it, not expecting it from me.

"Sorry about that, I was a world away," I said as she smiled at me, her thin, red lips parting to reveal straight, white teeth."

"Oooh, nice accent," she said, juggling the drinks in her hands so that she could free one to shake mine. "Don't worry about it, you get used to people not looking, though I must admit it's usually the movie stars who forget the rest of us exist. I'm Heather, by the way."

"Hi Heather, I'm Nikki. Um can you point me in the right direction for catering?"

"Sure. Its that way. What are you doing here anyway?" she asked.

"Oh just running errands basically, a friend of my father's hooked me up with the job."

"Cool, who are you running them for?"

"Charlize Theron actually."

"No Way! I would kill to trade places with you. I'm just here running around for an electrical company. I don't even get to go close to the stars. And Charlize is hot!" I laughed at the look that crossed her face when she realised that she'd said it aloud. Like by indicating that she found a woman hot she had betrayed some terrible secret.

"Um,yeah," I giggled. "I never expected the job I was offered even to be near a movie set, more like in a bar somewhere," I confessed to Heather. "Anyway, I'd better be going before I lose the job on my very first day! Maybe I'll see you around."

As I left Heather to go her own way, I called back, surveying the curls of hair falling past her shoulders "And don't worry, she's not the only hot woman around here."

Heather laughed and waved, "Well maybe we can catch up later on?"

"Sure!" and with that she passed around the corner of a trailer and out of sight. I couldn't believe that the first person that I'd run into appeared to be gay. I expected that it wouldn't be like home, but had certainly had thought I'd be doing a little more homework first!

After having attended to Charlize's request with catering, I returned to her trailer to inform her that all was in order. I knocked on the door and waited for a response before entering.

"Yes?' I heard her voice from inside."

"Its Nikki, Ms Theron, catering will bring your meal to the trailer as requested." I decided that after my initial star-struck awkwardness, I should try and be a little more professional so that I might have the job for longer than a week.

"Ahh thanks Nikki, could you please step in here for a moment?" I opened the door and stepped inside Charlize's trailer. She was reclining on the couch, wearing a short, silken robe, her lithe legs protruding seductively from beneath its hem, a magazine clutched in her hand. I allowed my gaze to travel up and over her body until I made contact with her eyes, her face beautifully framed by her cropped black hair.

I was used to seeing her in movies with long blond hair, but seeing her this way, I think I preferred it. She was sexier. Somehow the darker hair made her appear more sexual. Which for Charlize Theron, was, in my opinion remarkable.

"Right, Nikki, I thought that it might be best if we had a chat so that we can establish some rules so that I know where to find you when I need you and so that you don't go batty trying to keep up with me. Have a seat."

I sat down on the couch opposite hers and she rose to a sitting position. My eye was drawn to the edge of her robe as it draped open slightly, revealing the edge of a white bra and causing my loins to react pleasurably.

"Ok when I go to set, I'll let you know if I want you there or not. If I don't think I'll need you, you can come back here and relax in my trailer, assuming of course you keep your hands to yourself, because if you start trying to souvenir my things and sell it on ebay or something, rest assured, I'll sue you. Not that I expect that to be an issue of course?"

"Hell no!" I said vehemently, somewhat disappointed that she'd felt the need to make the point, but then I'd never had anyone go through my trash for a souvenir before, either.

"Excellent. Otherwise, if I want you near the set, you simply come with me and we'll find somewhere out of the way for you. Oh and this is for you," She threw me a mobile phone. "I know that you won't want to hang around my trailer all the time that I don't need you, but you do need to be close enough to be at my beck and call. Ok?"

"Of course. Anything you want." She laughed. And what a wonderful laugh she had, silvery and delicate.

"You need to be careful who you make promises like that to around here, there are people that would take that as a contract and demand all sorts of things. Lucky for you, I'm not one of them. I smiled sheepishly in response.

"Right, if you can go and find my make up artist please, I would like to discuss a couple of things with her." I hopped up off of the couch and set off in search of Ms Theron's make up artist.

That night, as I was leaving the set, I found Heather waiting for me by the gate.

"Hey there Nikki," she said as I approached, "Feel like going to a bar?"

"Um, Sure," I replied.

"Excellent, do you have a car or did you get here some other way?"

"I caught a cab. I wasn't sure where I was going being the first day and also being new to the city and all."

"Cool, well let's catch a cab then, I usually just take the bus." Heather hailed down a cab and we piled into the back seat, Heather telling the driver the name of the bar that she wanted to go to.

We went in and ordered drinks and started going through the process of asking each other about our histories and likes and dislikes. We clicked. It quickly became clear that we had similar interests and tastes. At one point, a Violent Femmes song (Blister in the Sun) came on the jukebox and we both reacted at precisely the same moment. We jumped up and dance crazily before returning to the bar in a fit of giggles to finish our drinks.

After a couple of hours, we were both pretty drunk and decided that we should head home. Heather's place was close by and we were miles from where I was staying and so Heather suggested that I crash at her place and she swing me by mine to change before work in the morning. I was only too happy to agree.

We clambered drunkenly through the front door, giggling like a couple of schoolgirls and Heather lead me inside. It was only a little one bedroom place and Heather offered a choice of bedding. I could share with her or she'd take the couch. It was at that point that I realised that despite all of the conversation we'd enjoyed so far that night, sexual preference hadn't once come up.

"Well, I think we should both be alright in your bed," I told her, eyeing off the queen sized bed. I noted that a grin split her face and smiled back at her. Heather started pulling off her jeans and I followed suit, peeling mine down my legs. Heather pulled off her top, then released her bra, strolling about the house in just her panties. I caught myself staring. Her alabaster skin was beautiful, like a porcelain doll. Her breasts were larger than mine though not overly big (probably a b-cup I decided) and her nipples were the palest pink I had ever seen. They were barely discernable from the flesh of her breast. She strolled into the bathroom and with my line of sight broken, I snapped from my reverie, quickly pulling off my top and releasing my own bra.

I thought about following her, topless into the bathroom, but chickened out and pulled my top back on, noting that my now braless nipples were protruding visibly against the material of my top.

Heather emerged brushing her teeth and simply stood there in a pair of black lace panties. I watched her, struggling to keep my eyes from her breasts, wanting so much to reach out and touch them, to caress the smooth flesh, to suckle on those oh so pale, yet firm and erect nipples. Heather returned to the bathroom and obviously finished brushing as I heard the tap run and the sound of her gargling water.

"Do you mind if I borrow your toothbrush?" I asked her when she emerged again.

"Not if you don't mind sharing my saliva," she laughed.

"Oh I am sure that I'll live," I laughed in return, swapping places with her and entering the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and peed before coming back to the bedroom. It was late and time to sleep. If found Heather already in the bed.

Moving to the other side, I slid in under the sheet. I was too aware of the proximity of the gorgeous figure besides me and my pussy was reacting accordingly. Heather flicked off the light and we lay there, side by side, listening, breathing, desiring.

"Do I get a goodnight kiss?" she asked.

"um, sure," I said, suddenly tentative and shy. I felt the bed shift and turned onto my side to face Heather. Her hand reached out in the dark and caressed my cheek, helping her to move closer and direct her lips to mine. I was holding my breath and then felt the wonderful soft touch of her lips as they brushed against mine.

"Goodnight, Nikki," she said.

"That's not a kiss," I whispered urgently. I took the offensive now, moving closer to her as she started to roll away from me. Our lips joined and this time, parted, tongues seeking each other out for a private dance. I rolled half on top of Heather as we kissed and realised that she was wearing no more than she had when she'd come to bed. Instinctively, my hand reached out and cupped her right breast, the nipple pressing into my palm. Oh god it felt good. I felt Heather's hand slide up the back of my top, beneath the fabric, each gentle caress like fine shocks of electricity against my skin.

We must have kissed for half an hour. We didn't speak. We just kissed. Our hands caressed each other's breasts, touched each other's backs, and slid gently along the curves of neck's, faces and hips, but we did no more. After a torrid session of kissing and light petting, we simply seemed to reach a mutual conclusion that it was time to sleep.

When we awoke, I was burning with desire, but there was no time. We didn't even have time for more than a rudimentary spruce up in the bathroom, not even taking enough time to shower properly. We rushed off to work, not passing my house. If anyone noticed that I was in the same outfit as yesterday, they didn't comment. Thankfully.

The next few days were a blur of errands, running around the movie set and studio, finding out whom people were and what their levers were in order to get them to do you a favour. Heather and I got together regularly, sneaking into quiet spots about the set for a quick pash or cuddle, fingers probing each other before returning to what we were supposed to be doing. Working for Charlize was great. She wasn't overly demanding and from what I had seen, treated everyone around her with respect, regardless of their station.

Then there was the moment when things became somewhat surreal and which I will never forget.

Charlize was off filming and I was waiting around her trailer. Heather stopped by on her way to get something and we walked off between two of the nearby trailers and started kissing. I was completely lost in the kiss, feeling the svelt softness of her lips against mine, her tongue probing my mouth, duelling with me, teasing me. She had the most delightful way of flicking the tip of her tongue against mine that left me burning with a desire to feel it on my pussy, something that was yet to happen.

Then the mobile phone that Charlize had given me rang.

I broke from the sweet and tender embrace of Heather's lips, and reached for the telephone, turning towards Charlize's trailer as I did so. Heather was used to being interrupted by the phone and knew that I needed to respond promptly. As I pulled my eyes from where Heather's glittering gaze held them, my breath caught in my throat as I realised that Charlize was standing and watching, an odd expression on her face. Before I had even taken step, she smiled at me and then turned, putting her phone away as she entered her trailer.

I knocked and entered the trailer.

"Hey Nikki, seems like you managed to make yourself a friend then?" she said casually as I pulled the door closed behind me.

"Um yeah, it won't get in the way of work though, I promise."

"Oh don't worry about that, that wasn't a concern," Laughed Charlize, "I've been thrilled with your work actually." I tingled inside at the compliment. "And I expected a girl as good looking as you to pick up pretty quickly around here, I just hadn't really thought through the fact that you might choose to pick up a girl."

"Um, well, that's where my loyalties lie," I said quietly, blushing.

"Oh that's ok, don't be ashamed of it. This is the movies, sweetie we get all sorts around here. Have you leant that way long?"

"Um, for a couple of years," I replied.

"Ahh, can I ask you something personal?"

"I guess, I mean, you can ask, and I may answer, but no promises," I said.

"See, now you're learning," Charlize laughed. "Well, you don't have to, but I would love it if you told me about the first time that you were with a girl. You see, I've always been curious about how girls end up with other girls. I've kissed a couple for movie roles, but I've never done it out of a romantic urge, so to speak."

"Um, I guess I can tell you about it," I replied. Charlize indicated for me to sit on the couch with her and I lowered myself to sit alongside her, angled to face towards her. My heart was racing and my palms were even getting sweaty I suddenly realised. Oh God, I am about to tell Charlize Theron about the first time I was with a girl!

"Well, it was with a girl a couple of years older than me," I began. "We played on a netball team together and it was the night of our end of season dinner. We'd played a game and had come back to my place to get ready for the night. We were sharing the bathroom and didn't have a whole lot of time.

The other girl, Cheryl waited until I was in the shower and then stripped down naked as well. She was just talking to me and I didn't think anything of it, then she offered to wash my hair for me, extolling the pleasures of having someone else do it for you. I hadn't put any thought into why she might be doing it and said that yes, I would let her. So next thing I know, the shower door is open and she's standing naked before me and I am naked under the water in front of her.

I passed her the shampoo and noticed that her eyes were all over me. It was instinctive then, that I returned the favour, checking out her tits, which were much bigger than my little ones and down over her tummy to her pussy. I got a shock then because she was bald. I don't think I'll ever forget my surprise at seeing that. I hadn't even heard of shaving other than in terms of keeping a bikini line trim and at first assumed that she just didn't grow any. Of course, I wised up later!"

I looked up at Charlize and noted her tongue as it licked along her lip. She seemed to be hanging on my every word!

"I turned my back on her and she started to wash my hair, her fingers massaging my scalp. Then she stopped, telling me to let it sit for a while before rinsing it out. She While I stood there, she took the soap and offered to wash my back for me, so again I turned away from her and now here hands were caressing my naked skin. It was electric and wonderful and before I had even really taken in what was going on, her hands were cupping my butt, massaging the cheeks with the soapy water. I was sure that she'd slipped when one hand slid between my cheeks and the tip of her finger brushed my pussy. I just stood there, not reacting, not wanting to draw attention to the fact that I was aware that it had happened.

Then I felt her hands slid up over my hips, around to my front and finally to cup my tits. That was the point when I realised that this must have been her intent all along. I just held still. I didn't stop her, nor did I encourage her, I just wasn't sure how to react.

There was a part of me that desperately wanted this. Cheryl was one of the coolest girl's on the netball team and I always felt lucky that she'd taken me under her wing and looked after me. She was also hot. But there was part of me that questioned the fact that this was another girl doing this to me. It wasn't something I'd considered before.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,867 Followers