Nikki's Drive

Story Info
Nikki pleases her boss.
4.1k words
4.25
93.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cosmo2802
cosmo2802
22 Followers

My name is Mark and I love watch my wife have sex with others. I met my wife Nikki almost eight years ago. She was a cute nineteen year old girl that was vibrant and full of life. We didn't get involved romantically until six years after I met her. In those six years, I new her as a funny, intelligent, capable, and beautiful woman and that would have been enough for me right there. She was (and still is) a wonderful person and a joy to be around.

After we became involved I began to discover how sexually adventurous she was. I consider myself very open and experimental when it comes to sex and I've tried a lot of different things in the past. From the first time Nikki gave me a blowjob in my front seat while her friend sat in the back to last night's sex on the couch, she satisfies me completely. Now twenty-seven (I'm thirty-eight by the way), she has lost none of her charm or beauty. She's 5'10" with gorgeous 36C breasts, an incredible ass, legs that won't quit, shoulder-length brown hair, and the face of a goddess. To sum it up, the perfect woman.

I've been married once before. My ex-wife and I explored the swinging lifestyle for several years. We played together and we played apart. It was all very exciting for me and I have a lot of other material should I choose to write more. I thoroughly enjoyed the times we played together with couples, single females, and single males. My ex-wife would also play alone on occasion. Very few things turned me on like listening to the "blow-by-blow" when she got home.

This little fetish of mine didn't go away and it wasn't long before I started testing the waters with Nikki. You have to brooch the subject in slow, controlled manner. you can't just walk up to your wife and say, "I think it would be really great if you fucked someone else then came right home and told me about it" or "gee honey - it would so much fun to swap with another couple, don't you think?" If only it were that easy...

So, I started slow. I began by purchasing those sex books that ask couples questions. It gets the dialogue started on a variety of topics. One of the first things I got her to do was tell me stories of her past sexual experiences. I also love stories whether it's writing, reading, or hearing them. She would tell me about different situations she had sex in or places and people she gave a blowjob too. I couldn't get enough and I wanted to hear every single detail. It usually wouldn't take very long before I couldn't take it anymore and we were on the floor, couch, bed, wherever, fucking like crazy.

So were talking one night about our top three fantasies and I told her some of mine. One of the fantasies I shared with her was to watch her having sex with another man. She looked at me kind of funny like she didn't believe what I saying. She asked if I was serious. I assured her that I was and the conversation led to me sharing some of my past experiences. In particular, a couple where my ex had met another man, had sex with them, and then came home to tell me what happened. I told Nikki that this did turn me on a lot and that I hoped she didn't think I was too weird. She assured me that she didn't think I was weird but that she loved me and didn't think she could ever do something like that.

We were a little tipsy from the drinks we were having so we settled onto the couch and put a porn in. About twenty minutes into the movie Nikki turned and asked me if I was serious about her having sex with another man and if I would actually be okay with it. I looked at her and told her I would be fine with it. I had been in the situation before and that I thought it would be fun for us to try but only if she was okay with it. My only conditions were that she never keep anything a secret, we discuss the situation beforehand, and that she always came home afterward.

I felt her hand move into my boxers and she started to massage my balls. Nikki knows I love it when she does that and after a couple minutes of that and watching porn I was hard as rock. She stroked my cock up and down for a minute then lowered her mouth onto it and began to lick up the shaft. Nikki proceeded to suck until she could tell I was getting close. She stood up, removed her bottoms, and lowered herself onto my cock. My cock sank to the hilt as slid easily into her soaking wet hole.

She started to ride me vigorously and started asking me if I really wanted someone else to fuck her. She asked how'd I'd feel to know she was out riding another man's cock like this. I couldn't take any more and told her I'd love it. I blew my load deep into her pussy as she shuddered from her own orgasm. We both sat still for a moment to catch our breath. We looked at each other and started to laugh at the same time. She told me she still didn't think she could have sex with someone else but that it was fun use the fantasy while we had sex. She lifted herself of my cock, dripping a whole lot of semen into my lap. She leaned over and cleaned my cock with her mouth. She stood up, smacked her lips, took me by the hand, and led to bed. I had planted the seed in mind that night. Know I just had to wait and see if it grew. I slept well.

The subject didn't get brought up again for several weeks. One night we were fucking missionary style. It was one of those slow and sensual sessions where you fuck slowly so you can feel every little sensation as your cock slides in and out of a pussy. She grabs softly me by the hair and asks me if I remember what we were talking about last month. I knew what she was referring to but I played coy, pretending I didn't know what she talking about. She reminded of me of our conversation about her having sex with someone else.

"Oh yeah, now I remember. Why?" I asked.

"No particular reason." she said. "I was wondering if you still fantasized about it?"

"Definitely!" I stated. "You know I love it when you tell me stories of your past sexual experience, I think it would be hot if you had a new story for me. Why, do have something lined up?" I teased.

"No" she wistfully stated as she gave me a playful slap on the ass. "Ive just been thinking about it lately, that's all. Now fuck me harder."

"With pleasure," I replied. I proceeded to ram my cock as far into her pussy as I could get until I felt the waves of pleasure take her to the place she goes whenever she has an orgasm. Five seconds latter I was splashing her cervix with my cum. I rolled off of her and lay back in bed.

"You know I love you, right?" she asked.

"Sure babe, I love you too. Why?" I replied

"No reason, just though you should know." she said. "Goodnight baby."

That was Tuesday night. Friday afternoon I got off work a little early. Nikki usually got off work around six but didn't get home this night until a little after seven. I didn't think too much of it, she's late sometimes depending on how busy it is (she works in a hospital). She came in and gave me a kiss as usual and apologized for being late. She explained that a co-worker had kept her after work talking for an hour or so. This co-worker invited Nikki out to dinner but she declined saying she had to get home. I know what you readers are thinking but it wasn't like that. The co-worker is female and an admitted lesbian. That's not Nikki's scene so she politely excused herself from the situation. I jokingly told her that it was alright; she could go ahead and fool around with this girl. I said that kissing was okay and that she could finger Nikki but no oral sex unless we discussed it first. Like I said before, Nikki is not into the girl-on-girl thing (that's my next project) so she playfully punched me on the arm and dismissed my joke. We went out to dinner and the subject was dropped.

Later that night as we're doing our normal sex "thing," she surprises me with a question. She asks if I was serious about the girl kissing and fingering her.

"Hell yes, go for it. As matter fact, that goes for any girl," I exclaimed.

"Does the same rule apply for other guys?" she asks. Well that question silenced me for half a second. She was actually thinking about it.

"Definitely," I replied. "As long as you tell me every little detail."

"What am I allowed to do to them?" she asked. I thought about it for a second.

"If you see a good opportunity, take it," I said. "I'm definitely cool with you kissing, fondling, even giving a blowjob if the situation presents itself and you're comfortable. But remember, I get all the details after. I still think we should talk about it before you fuck someone else though."

"Hmm... we'll see," she answered with a sexy smile. As we finished fucking that night all I could think about was her fucking another man. We both came really hard and fell asleep in each other's arms.

We did the usual things couples do that weekend. Went to the movies, out to dinner, hiked, visited family, watched a little porn at night, had a couple drinks, and had really, really good sex. It was your average weekend.

Monday evening she was in the kitchen when I got home from work. She walked over and gave me a kiss when she saw me. "I want to talk to you about your fantasy," she said.

"Go ahead babe," I replied. "What do you have for me?"

"Well, Sam and I are taking a trip together to one of the hospital's satellite clinics about a three hour drive away tomorrow." Sam is the head of the hospital's testing laboratory and Nikki had mentioned him before. He was tall, in his early forties, good looking, and always had a thing for Nikki in my (and hers) opinion. She had told me of some harmless flirting between them on occasion.

"If and opportunity to do something presents itself on the trip and if you're still okay with this, I think I might go for it," she said. "His flirting has gotten a bit more blatant and obvious lately, I'm pretty sure he'd be interested. I am still nervous about this though"

"Wow, you're serious," I flatly stated. My heart was racing a mile a minute. "Like I said, don't do anything you're not comfortable with but I won't lie to you, this is really turning me on."

"Okay then," she said. "I guess we'll see what happens." We had a good dinner, watched television, took a walk, and talked about our jobs for a while. We went to bed, had great sex, and fell right asleep. Well, she did. I was up for hours thinking about what might happen the next day.

We got up the next morning and showered. I noticed her taking slightly more time than usual with her makeup. She picked out a pair of sexy black panties and bra. She had to wear her hospital uniform (scrubs) but she always acts naughtier when she has sexy underwear underneath. She sprayed perfume on her neck then walked over and gave me a kiss goodbye.

"Good luck," I said as I gave her a knowing wink.

"Luck has nothing to with it," she replied. "I'll see you tonight." She smiled and blew me a kiss then sauntered out the door.

I couldn't concentrate all day at work, I was completely worthless. I hadn't heard from Nikki all day and by quitting time I was getting anxious. I drove home checking my cell phone compulsively all the way. I pulled in the driveway and walked in the house. I noticed Nikki wasn't home yet. I grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and sat down on the couch. Not quite ten minutes later I heard the door open and saw Nikki walk in. She smiled and greeted me with a, "Hello baby." She looked different and I knew that something had happened. I was getting excited.

"Hello beautiful," I replied. "How was day?"

"It was... interesting." she stated. Then she smiled nervously and said, "I have something to tell you." My heart was racing a hundred miles a minute at this point.

"Holy shit," I said. "Something happened didn't it? Remember our deal, I want every little detail."

"Promise you're not mad?" she asked.

"No way honey, now let's get comfortable and I want to hear everything!" I exclaimed.

"Okay," she said. Nikki grabbed my hand and we walked into the bedroom. I changed into boxers and a T-shirt, she kept her scrubs on. We sat on the bed and made "tell me" gesture with my eyes and hands.

"Come on, tell me," I pleaded as I kissed her.

"Okay, here goes"

She told me the drive out to the clinic was uneventful, just the usual banter about work and life. They did what they drove out to do and left the clinic to drive back. Nikki said they started talking about more personal topics. Somehow the conversation drifted toward their sex lives. Sam told her that sex with his wife was practically non-existent and he couldn't ever get her to try new things. Nikki of course said our sex life was great and they we had a lot of fun. Sam remarked that I was one lucky guy to have a girl like Nikki.

They decided to pull over and get a bite to eat. A lot of the drive is through isolated and rural areas so they had to take the opportunity to eat when it presented itself. They pulled toward a travel plaza. On the way they somehow got on the topic of pubic hair. Sam mentioned that he kept his pubes trimmed and balls shaved. He also said he talked to his wife about trimming her bush but she told him that was ridiculous and that she was fine as is. Nikki smiled and admitted to Sam that she kept herself completely shaved down there, no hair at all. His eyes got wide and he slyly mentioned to her that he thought that was awesome and he had never seen a bald pussy in real life. Of course, Nikki, although very nervous, decided to take a chance.

"Would you like to see one?" she asked.

Sam's eyes got even wider. "Seriously?" he asked.

"Sure, what the hell'" Nikki responded. "Pull over there." She pointed to a secluded parking area under some trees. Sam parked the car in the shade while Nikki untied her scrub pants. "You ready?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm definitely ready," he stated. With that she pulled the top of her pants down to reveal her smooth pubic mound. She didn't show any pussy, just what's on top. "Wow!" Sam exclaimed. "It looks so soft and smooth. You really are a beautiful woman Nikki. I don't want to make this weird or anything (like it wasn't already) but would you mind if I felt it?"

Nikki smiled and replied, "Sure, go for it." He placed his hand on her mound and began lightly rub her skin. She parted her legs slightly and he started to rub a little harder, putting pressure on her clit. This continued for a minute or so until she moved her legs farther apart. Sam got the hint and let his fingers wander down over her clit. He then felt lower and teased her labia, parting them and rubbing up and down her slit. Nikki was getting extremely wet at this point and Sam began to get bolder, teasing her hole. Finally he pushed his middle finger into her pussy, which slid in easily because she was so wet.

He began moving his finger in and out slowly while Nikki moaned in pleasure. She began to move her hips in rhythm with his hand. Sam slid a second finger into her and began fucking her pussy with a little more force. He kept the palm of his hand over her clit and kept light pressure on it. After a few minutes Nikki couldn't take any more. She grabbed his shoulder and squeezed as wave after wave of orgasmic please coursed through her body. Her juices drenched his hand and her panties.

Nikki sat for a moment ant caught her breath. Then she reached down, grabbed his hand and brought it up to her mouth. She held eye contact while she sucked each finger clean of her pussy juice. She licked her lips and noticed him shifting his weight in the seat.

"You alright?" she asked teasingly.

"Oh yeah, just moving to get more comfortable. I've got a lot going on in this general area right now," Sam joked as he smiled and pointed to his crotch.

"Yes you do," Nikki teased back. "Why don't you sit back and relax and I'll see what I can do about that. Sam sat back and Nikki reached over and ran her hand on his pants along the outline of his erection. She then reached her other hand over, unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. She fished his cock out of his boxers and held it in her hand. He was cut with a perfectly proportioned head. His cock was little thicker than mine but not quite as long. It was a nice piece of her meat (in Nikki's own words).

Nikki slowly jerked Sam off with one hand and fondled his smooth balls with the other. She continued this for a minute or two then lowered her mouth over Sam's cock. He gasped as she removed her mouth and ran her tongue along the underside of shaft. She went all the way down to his balls and took one in mouth, sucking on it gently. She then took the other one in her mouth doing the same. She ran her tongue all the way back up the shaft and kissed the head. Nikki then teased the piss slit with the tip of her tongue and played with the head some more.

Nikki is a great cock-tease and she knows how to leave a man begging for more. A few minutes of this and Sam is practically begging her to suck. She knows when to go for it and so she put his cock back in her mouth and took it to the hilt. She can't quite do that with me but because Sam was a little shorter she was able to take him all the way. The she started to move up and down. Nikki knows how to use her mouth, tongue, and hands to full effect. I've never experienced a better cocksucker and I've had my share of blowjobs over the years. It's not that Nikki has given a million blowjobs either. It's as if she was born to do it. Don't get me wrong, Nikki has plenty of other natural talents but sucking cock is high on that list.

Nikki grabbed Sam's cock at the base began moving up and down his cock with her mouth. She was giving him the full treatment and he seemed to be in absolute heaven. His breathing started to get shallow and he practically begged her not to stop (as if she going to at this point). He started to buck his hips off the seat and she could tell he was close to cumming. She kept sucking and felt his balls tighten. A second later she felt a small spurt of cum hit her tongue. The second spurt hit the roof of her mouth like a fire hose along with equally strong third and fourth spurts. She tried to swallow but didn't get it all down and some cum leaked down his cock onto her hand. He filled her mouth again with another three spurts of lesser intensity and she was able to keep the rest in.

Nikki savored the taste and feeling of the salty, sweet load in her mouth before pulling off Sam's cock and swallowing the rest. Then she licked of the cum that had spilled on his shaft then put her hand to her mouth and licked off the cum that had spilled there. This was almost too much for poor Sam to handle. It turns out that was the first blowjob he'd had in about ten years and his wife had never swallowed his cum in the nearly twenty they'd been married. Nikki smiled and told him it was her pleasure. They drove over to the store, got something to eat, and continued the drive.

The rest of the way back Nikki said Sam kept thanking her and telling her how sexy she was. He told her he hoped things wouldn't be weird between them at work. Nikki assured him that everything would be okay and they were just two adults having a little fun. When they got back to the hospital a few hours later Sam thanked her again told her that he was thinking about her pussy and was really horny again. Nikki said she contemplated his words for a moment.

"I want you to fuck me," she stated simply.

They pulled into an isolated area of the parking garage and climbed into the back seat. Sam got on top Nikki and began to kiss her while fondling her breasts under her shirt and bra. She was felt his cock get hard and he lifted up so she could unbutton his pants. He slid them down then grabbed her pants and panties and took them off in one motion. He positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy and entered her. She said he lasted about five minutes before she felt him fill her pussy with cum. They lay together for a second before he got off her and they both dressed. She kissed him and thanked him for a wonderful afternoon before opening the door and leaving.

cosmo2802
cosmo2802
22 Followers
12