Nipples of Steel

Story Info
18-year-old guy is seduced repeatedly while camping.
8.9k words
4.51
466.5k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers

Note: I love getting suggestions from readers. This selection came from a fantasy of the real Sara and is based very loosely on an event in her life. Thank you for the idea I loved writing the story and hope all have fun reading it.

*

Being a teacher sure had its advantages for Sara as she loved the great outdoors. It meant the physical education teacher had time to spend hiking, biking, and doing other outdoor activities with her husband, Rick during the summers. They also went camping a few times each summer but avoided the big holiday weekends preferring the times when the campgrounds would be less crowded.

Sara might dispute this but she is a knockout. She has short dark brown, almost black, hair and dreamy brown eyes. And, as you would expect as a Physical Education teacher has a fit and trim body. She has luscious 34C tits and a perfectly sculpted ass and her skin always appears to have a light tan. She has all of the male eyes at the high school gawking at her muscular but sexy body.

It was two years ago when Sara was 33 when she and her husband took their first camping trip of the summer. Being the weekend after Memorial Day the state campground was pretty sparsely populated. The couple loved it as they felt like they were truly getting away from civilization. Sure, they would meet people on the trails or in the shower house but still felt like they were getting back to nature.

For this first trip they decided to take along Sara's nephew, John, John was 18 years old and a bit shy, especially around girls. Sizing up her nephew Sara thought that if she were 17 or 18 she would find him very attractive. He stood as tall as she did and was also very physically fit, not a dram of fat on his body.

A couple of weeks before the trip Sara's cousin called her up just to chat. After the call Sara asked her husband about taking her cousin Ellen along. Ellen would have her boyfriend, Paul, and her boyfriend's little brother with them. He thought it was a great idea as the other couple was a lot of fun and the other 18 year old boy would give John someone to relate to.

Wasting no time Sara called Ellen and made the arrangements. They figured to have a good time spending a relaxing weekend walking along the streams and lying out by the lake. Rick was happy as Ellen was every bit as sexy as Sara. He loved the idea of having two gorgeous women to admire.

Ellen was about the same height as Sara but had hazel eyes and shoulder length lighter brown hair. She too had a very physically fit body with a perfectly sculpted ass but her tits were just a bit larger than Sara's. If they weren't so devoted to the men in their life they could have had their pick of any guy they wanted.

They all met at Ellen's for the drive up to the lake on Friday afternoon. Sara got a good look at Mark the boy that Ellen had brought along and instantly noticed that he was as good looking as John and every bit as shy. She would have bet money that both of the 18 year olds were virgins.

The trip up to the campground was uneventful. Upon reaching the campsite the six of them quickly set up the tents. All of them were dressed only in shorts and t-shirts as it was blistering hot. The older guys unloaded the coolers from the vehicles. Ellen and Sara scurried around setting up the tents with sleeping bags and the like.

The boys had a seat at the picnic table and got to know each other. But, it seemed that instead of looking at the beautiful wooded scenery around them they were gawking at Sara and Ellen. Sara could feel their eyes on her body and was flattered. When the ladies were just about finished with the unpacking Ellen called Sara into her tent.

"Do you see those boys? They can't take their eyes off us," Ellen softly whispered.

"I don't think they even notice how obvious they are being. They are practically drooling over us," Sara was giggling as she answered her cousin.

"Hey Sara, let's give them something to really drool over," Ellen said mischievously. She was the wilder one of the pair being four years younger than her cousin.

"What do you have in mind?" Sara asked almost fearful of the answer as there was no telling what her cousin had come up with.

"What do you think about taking off our bras to let them fully appreciate our boobs in only our t-shirts? It will drive them nuts watching our boobs bounce freely." The excitement was obvious in Ellen's eyes as she thought this could be a lot of fun. She didn't even mind the idea that the boys probably would be masturbating thinking of having sex with her and Sara. "You are a little cock tease. But, why not it will probably be the highlight of the trip for them," Sara was still giggling but reached for the hem of her shirt. Both ladies pulled the shirts over their heads. Quickly they undid the clasps on their bras and dropped them to the tent floor. The breeze that blew through the tent felt good against their freed breasts causing their nipples to get instantly erect.

When they were excited like this both ladies had very large nipples so when they put back on the t-shirts the nipples were very obvious. It looked as if their nipples were trying to poke holes through the cotton material. They were still giggling as they left the tent.

Rick asked Sara what was so funny. Laughing she told him it was an inside joke. It was no joke to John and Mark as they noticed instantly the ladies boobs jiggling in their shirts. They couldn't believe how big those tits were. It was as if four giant grapefruits were bouncing around in the women's shirts.

As Sara and Ellen continued doing little things like wiping off the picnic table they made sure to get very close to the young men, reaching from behind them to put something on the table causing their tits to dangle inches from the lad's faces. Their walk suddenly transformed into a very sensual sway.

They were giving the boys, and the older guy's one hell of a show. Sara's sensitive nipples were getting more and more excited as every time she moved the material of the shirt would rub against her hardened nipples, or as Rick called them, nipples of steel. As they teased and flirted with them shamelessly Sara noticed the huge bulges in the boy's shorts for the first time. She couldn't help but lick her lips.

Excitedly she called Ellen aside and whispered, "Do you see the effect we are having on them? They both have big hard-ons."

"Yeah, I think they may have bigger cocks than our guys. Don't laugh, but I wouldn't mind seducing those two young studs. They are sure sexy." Ellen could feel the familiar tingle in her pussy and knew that she was so turned on that at the very least Paul would get one hell of a fuck tonight.

Little did she know but Sara was having very similar feelings. Suddenly Sara wanted her nephew's presumed virginity. Hoarsely she admitted," I haven't been this horny for years. It would be fun wouldn't it but, there are two problems the first is that they are too young and it would be incest. The second problem is we won't ever be alone with them long enough to do anything."

"Oh Sara, quit being so practical. As for the first thing who cares if they want it and we want it that's all that matters. As for being alone with them long enough let's play that by ear. In the meantime let's continue having fun and if the opportunity arises we should give them a once in a lifetime memory," Ellen was purring.

"Ok, we'll play it by ear. But if we do this we have to both agree and have a signal between us to go for it," Sara couldn't believe she was saying this. The truth was that she was more turned on than her cousin. They agreed that they would give each other a playful slap on the rump if they wanted to go ahead and seduce the kids.

It wasn't five minutes later as the ladies were discussing how to seduce the boys when the older guys, now finished building the campfire, came up to them. It seems they had been chatting and had decided to do some fishing. They offered the boys the opportunity but the lads decided to hang around camp.

The only problem was that Rick and Paul didn't have fishing licenses so they were going to hike up to the campground office to buy them. It was a fifteen minute walk each way and the combination office and convenience store was always busy. Sara figured they would be gone about an hour or so.

As soon as Paul and Rick disappeared from sight Ellen swatted Sara's ass. But, Sara didn't swat back as she didn't figure there would be quite enough time. Frustrated with the lack of response Ellen dragged her cousin out of ear shot of the boys. She excitedly whispered, "Come on this is our big chance don't blow it." "There isn't enough time," Sara, who was clearly disappointed, responded. After more cajoling Ellen finally convinced her cousin to at least put on a show for John and Mark. Still watching every move Ellen and Sara made, the boys were attempting to play a card game. The ladies walked together until they were beside the table.

"Hi guys, Ellen and I noticed that you have been admiring the scenery. You can't take your eyes off us. Don't worry about it is flattering and kind of hot," Sara told them in a sweet non-threatening tone. The boys couldn't believe that they made these fully grown ladies hot by watching them doing chores.

"Do you think that Sara and I are sexy or pretty," Ellen purred as she ran her fingers through her hair behind her neck. She pushed her chest out giving them full appreciation of her more than ample bosom.

Gulping hard and barely able to speak John answered for them barely audible, "Oh yes you are two of the sexiest, I mean prettiest women we know."

"Would you like to see more of us?" Sara asked in a husky tone. She glanced over at her cousin who appeared poised like a leopard ready to pounce on its prey.

"Oh yes, of course," Paul replied not believing what the older woman was saying.

"Ok, then how about showing us more of you and take off your shirts for me," Ellen smiled as the stakes were being raised higher and higher. The words had barely left her mouth when the guy's shirts flew off. The boy's eyes were now boring a hole through the ladies bodies.

"Now guys, that isn't how you take off a shirt. Let me show you how to do it," Sara cooed. Neither lady was lesbian or even bisexual but both knew what would turn these young men on. Sara stepped halfway behind her cousin. As Sara walked her fingers around Ellen's stomach Ellen leaned back against her.

Sara raised her hands until they were lifting up the bottom of Ellen's boobs as Ellen seductively licked her lips. Purring out loud Sara squeezed the bottom of her cousin's tits pointing them straight toward John and Mark. Then quickly she slid her hands to the hem of Ellen's shirt and slowly lifted it gradually exposing Ellen's full chest.

The shirt came off easily over Ellen's head Sara wondered if Ellen's extra large nipples were as sensitive as her and after caressing the soft skin of her boobs Sara gave each nipple a squeeze eliciting a tiny moan from her partner in seduction. Juggling Ellen's tits Sara asked, "Guys what do you think of these?"

Both boys were tongue tied and could say nothing. Squeezing Ellen hadn't turned Sara on any further but seeing the teenager's response sent a tingle through her body. Releasing Ellen's boobs Sara turned to face the boys knowing it was her turn. Ellen followed the same sequence as Sara had of taking off the shirt and the caressing.

Sara really liked the way Ellen touched her tits. She wished men knew how to touch like that. Now that both gals were topless they faced each other and tweaked each other's boobies. Once they had gotten each other's nipples as hard and erect as they could they turned and faced the guys.

As they got closer they grabbed their own tits and caressed them seductively. Then with their boobies only three feet from the guy's faces they leaned over and swayed their boobs back and forth. Ellen whispered, "Go ahead John and reach out and touch your Aunt Sara's tits. I promise they won't bite. You too, Mark, touch me, it'll be our little secret."

Timidly both of them started to reach up for the large sexy tits in front of them. Just as the boys ran their fingers over the soft skin they all heard loud talking from down the road. Sara knew that Rick and Paul must have had a couple of beers to cool them off as Rick got just a bit louder and talkative after just a drink or two. Not that he drank a lot or ever really got drunk he just enjoyed occasional social drinking. After all, they all drank wine while they were grilling, but never to excess. She was very glad that alcohol had this effect on Rick otherwise Ellen and her would have been caught half nude with the boys. Quickly they pulled away from the kids and threw back on their shirts. The rest of the evening went along normally except the boys seemed to be pouting about the opportunity they lost.

The three tents were set up in a straight line with the teenager's tent in the middle. Rick's theory was that both sets of adults could keep an eye on them this way. He was worried that they might leave camp to have fun or go on a 'cunt hunt.' Little did he know that the cunts they wanted were already in camp.

As a result, the boys got a surprise that night. Both Ellen and Sara were so turned on by their failed seduction attempt that they attacked their mates within minutes of lying down. They tried their best to keep it silent but there was no mistaking what was going on. Rick was all over Sara's tits and she had such sensitive nipples that she came twice before he even ripped off her panties.

The experience for Ellen and Paul was very similar as Ellen lost count of how many times she came. Once Mark and John thought everyone was asleep including each other they began frantically jerking off thinking of Sara and Ellen's bodies. John wanted his aunt more than anything in the world.

They didn't do even as good of a job of being quiet as the older folks had as both ladies could hear what was going on; the heavy breathing and the ruffling of the sleeping bags. To the boys the sun seemed to come up far too early. The chirping of the birds before six in the morning pissed them both off.

Their moods would brighten very quickly once they staggered from their tent as Ellen and Sara both greeted them with broad smiles. Neither lady even bothered with putting on their bra. Their tits bounced freely as they prepared pancakes and sausages. Rick and Paul quickly downed the delicious breakfast as they informed their girls that they needed to hurry up before the fish quit biting as they had gotten up later than they should have.

The other four camper's spirits quickly soared as they were still excited about what they had started the evening before. Sara quickly helped Rick pack up a small cooler with beverages while Ellen helped Paul check out the tackle box. They were even happier when Rick kissed Sara goodbye and told her, "We should be back just in time to clean whatever we catch so that we can cook it up for lunch."

Paul passionately kissed his girlfriend goodbye and gave her ass a playful swat. Other than peeking over at the older ladies bodies the boys were too busy stuffing down their pancakes to pay attention to the older folks. Ellen and Sara quickly signaled each other by slapping each other's asses as they would have about three hours to play with their young studs.

Sara was ecstatic as she wouldn't feel rushed and would have time to do things right and maybe even get to play with both boys. Each lady grabbed a can of soda and sat down beside the youngsters. Ellen put the can between her tits and rubbed it back and forth against her boobs saying, "Boy, it is already hot out here."

"I can't believe that it is only 8:00," Sara answered. She, too, rubbed her can across her chest. The cans were wet enough that both ladies tits looked as if they had been in a wet t-shirt contest. Their nipples hardened and nothing was left to the imagination. John and Mark dropped their plastic forks and sat there gawking.

They were both too shy to make the first move. Sara didn't want to come on too strong but wanted to get the show on the road. She needed those young cocks every way she could have them. Seductively she spoke, "Do you guys mind if I take off my shirt?"

John stammered, "No, Aunt Sara we don't mind at all."

Then an inspiration hit Sara as she turned toward her nephew, How about you take it off for me."

John thought about refusing but couldn't be a wimp in front of Mark. As John reached for the hem of his aunt's shirt Ellen was asking Mark to take off her shirt and Mark agreed to do it. John's hands were shaking as he lifted the shirt off over his aunt's head.

Mark was having trouble catching his breath as his brother's girlfriend's tits came back into full view. Ellen and Sara thought Mark might hyper ventilate and John was in almost the same shape. The ladies could feel their pussies getting wet quickly in anticipation of the fun ahead.

Smiles crossed both ladies faces as the boys just sat there afraid to move with eyes fixed squarely on a hard pointy pair of nipples. Sara lightly caressed the underside of her breast gradually lifting it up until the nipple was pointed at John's mouth. The moment of truth was here as she asked," would you like to feel my breast, John?"

Ellen and Mark turned their heads to see what would happen, but John just sat there dumb-founded. Gently his aunt grabbed his hand and placed his entire palm against one of her boobs. When he didn't pull the first hand away she grabbed his other hand and placed it on her other breast. She squeezed her boob through John's hand.

"Your hands feel great there. Go ahead and explore my titties. I love to have my tits and nipples played with. Don't worry you can't hurt them," the lust was now obvious in her voice. Seeing what John was doing Mark reached up and tentatively placed his hands on Ellen's orbs. Ellen responded by caressing Mark's thigh.

The erect nipples of Sara's boobs were poking John's hand as he slowly began feeling his aunt's titties. Gradually he ran his fingertips all over the surface and gave them a small squeeze. Sara cooed in encouragement as John decided that he needed to say something, "Aunt Sara you are so pretty."

Internally Sara laughed to herself at the lame attempt of her nephew to compliment her. Ellen had slid onto Mark's lap as he was really getting into playing with her breasts. Responding to her nephew Sara cooed, "Thank you John; come on baby it is ok to squeeze and play with them a bit harder than that. Oh yes, tease my nipples."

His Aunt's tits felt wonderful in John's hands as he began to relax just a bit and fondle and squeeze the big orbs that were now directly in front of his face. Suddenly John tensed up again as he felt Sara's hand caress his pecker through his shorts. Reaching her other hand behind the boy's head Sara whispered excitedly, "Oh my; John! Kiss my boobies; come on and suck them stud."

There was a large grassy area right next to the table. Ellen stood up and grabbed Mark's hand motioning him to follow her. Thoroughly into the tit sucking she was now getting from her nephew Sara hadn't noticed, at first, that Ellen was moving on to the next step. As soon as she realized what Ellen was doing she squeezed John's cock and told him to come with her.

As nervous and inexperienced as the guys were the ladies were afraid to get too far out in front of each other as the guys might chicken out. This way they would be afraid to stop things as they didn't want to look like a dork. The ladies had nothing to worry about as the guys were so turned on now they wouldn't stop now unless forced to stop.

The guys found the older lady's arms around their necks followed by the dancing of tongues in their mouth. In seconds the ladies had pulled the boy's shirts over their heads and dropped them into the grass. They ran their hands all over the boy's bodies pausing to squeeze their ass cheeks. Taking the cue both guys responded by giving their partner's big ass a hard squeeze.

hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers