No Good Deed...

Story Info
He returns a lost wallet, and gets a memorable reward.
3.3k words
4.06
50.4k
21
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Detroit

Summer 1995

I walked silently down the darkened Detroit street, it was late at night and no one was outside. If a policeman were to stop me, my explanation for being there would make no sense.

A few days before I found a wallet on the street, I assumed it was a set up, so after a glance at the driver's licence I went to the house and dropped it in the mailbox. Now here I was back out front.

It was an older brick house, with a second floor veranda. I stood there unsure what to do next, should I knock on the door, or ring the bell? I reached into my pocket for the slip of paper there, it read:

'Come by the house at 11pm so I can thank you. C.'

C was for Chelsea, she was the wife of the wallet's owner. We didn't have much time to speak earlier, but in the brief moment I saw her, she handed me that paper.

I heard a rustling noise from above and caught a flash of white flesh and auburn hair.

"Hey." I said in a loud whisper, I didn't want to wake any neighbours.

"I'll be right down." Chelsea said before disappearing.

My heart started beating much faster, and my mouth suddenly went dry as I waited on the porch. At eighteen years, I had no clue as to what she wanted, perhaps she was to say thanks, or maybe give me some bucks for my trouble.

The door opened and she stepped out, she looked like she was getting ready for bed, with a only a long loose pink shirt covering a pair of capris. I looked at her, she was petite and a little round, her skin around her neck was flush, leaving me to wonder if she was as excited as me.

I wondered to myself why she wanted me there as we shook hands. This was followed by an awkward silence. I looked her up and down under the porch light, it seemed like she was doing the same. She wasn't a size zero, but her curves did look very nice. I was a boobman, and liked what I saw.

Chelsea cleared her throat before speaking. "I'm so sorry about today."

"Uh, yeah, it's ok." I tried to play it cool, when the police picked me up that day, I thought I was under arrest for finding that wallet.

"No I mean it; when we came home our neighbours rushed over, then the police arrived." She spoke hurriedly as if she wanted to get it all out in one breath.

'Ugh! White people...' I thought to myself.

Chelsea took a deep breath, then took another drag on her cigarette before continuing. "When we found the wallet in the mailbox with everything in it, everyone went from mad to happy! Then someone called city hall."

I didn't know the first half of the story, but it didn't matter, the cops dropped me off at city hall, where Chelsea, her husband and the Mayor met me. The Mayor gave a long winded speech, and presented me with tickets to see my favourite basketball team play in Chicago. Most importantly a school in Nebraska gave a basketball scholarship! That I most pleased about, I planned on taking a year off to save up, but now I had it made!

"We didn't want any of this to happen to you!" She said with genuine concern.

I had to shake my head, I stopped following her words, I was too lost in thoughts about next week's game, and a new school year in three weeks.

Chelsea tossed her spent cigarette onto the grass before grabbing her doorknob. I assumed she was going to bed and our little chat was over, she instead held the door open, with her hand out motioning me to go first.

I glanced at the dark streets of Detroit and quickly decided to take my chances inside her home. As I ascended the stairs, I noticed they lived in the upper portion of a duplex. I stopped at the top unsure of where to go, there was a tiny kitchen, with a small bathroom next to it, from there I could see the living room, and her bedroom.

Chelsea came joined me in the hallway. "Do you want a drink? I think we have beer."

My heart was racing, I still felt like she was holding something back from me, but I just couldn't see it.

With a dry mouth I spoke, "Just a glass of water thanks."

When she handed to me I drank it like a man who came across an oasis. I knew she held no anger or violence, but her intentions at midnight were certainly suspect.

When I stopped drinking Chelsea spoke. "Do you want to go to the living room, or bedroom?"

"Uh, bedroom?" I said, assuming that it doubled as a sitting room.

As she lead the way, I looked down at the curves of her hips, and apple-shaped bottom; part of me wished this was a late-night romantic encounter.

Chelsea went into the bedroom and sat on the bed, I looked around to see that it was just as frumpy as she was. The bedsheets were a mess, and clothes were everywhere! I sat down arms-length away from her and stared at her dresser, on top was a jar filled with marihuana buds.

"Do you know why I asked you here tonight?" She asked me, looking at me.

I looked into here hazel eyes confused. "For some hashbrownies?"

"No silly!" She said putting a hand on my knee. "But you're welcome to take some with you."

"That's alright." I replied, noticing that her warm hand was still there.

"My husband is very grateful that you helped us; that wallet had our rent money in it." She said.

I nodded in agreement, I did after all count each bill.

"He felt so embarrassed earlier today that he didn't had anything to give you." She said giving my knee a squeeze.

Although I didn't feel any sexual tension, my penis certainly did and started growing. Perhaps it was her hand, or her soft voice, but like a camper at dusk, I had pitched my tent.

I cleared my throat, and hoped that she didn't see the bulge in my shorts.

"He wants to go to your home tomorrow and present you with a reward." She said.

I was looking at the jar of weed again, more confused than before. "Cool! Uh, thanks!"

When she spoke I looked back her to see she was staring down at my shorts, I guess it was obvious.

"I want to convince you to refuse." She said looking back up.

I had to hold in a laugh, I still lived with my mother, and she was determined to decline all the gifts I had received. There was no way she'd accept cash from a white man inside her own house. I didn't want to admit that, I wanted to see what she had to offer.

"Uh... what did you have in mind?" I said trying to sound cool.

Chelsea didn't explain further, but instead leaned in closer to kiss me. Her mouth tasted of cigarettes, but I didn't care, I now had an idea what she had in mind. It was a brief kiss, she pulled back to make sure that I was still interested before she moved in for another smooch.

"Do we uh... have enough time?" I asked. "Won't your husband get home soon?"

"He works nights over in Tecumseh." Chelsea smiled at me like I was a puppy. "Besides, he don't mind one bit if I have guests over."

I wasn't one for sitting in the passenger seat when I can drive. I moved in closer and as I took over the kiss, my hands roamed her body, finally setting on the back of her head and hip.

Chelsea gasped as I pulled her hair, exposing her neck which I kissed lightly. She cupped my balls, then squeezed my erection through the fabric of my shorts, however her hands soon fell at her side as I nibbled on her neck and shoulders.

I stood up, and pulled her to her feet. We kissed again, deeper this time, her tongue dueled with my own as my hands went under her shirt to seek out her bra strap. With a flick of the wrist I had it undone, and with the hunger of a starving man I pulled off her shirt and bra, then attacked her tits.

They were large and round, her nipples the same colour as my own skin. As I sucked on one nipple, then moved onto the next, I was starting to think she was still nursing, her nipples seemed very full.

Lifting my head we pressed our lips together briefly before I turned her around and ground my crotch into her ass. Each one of my hands quickly found a breast, which in turn manipulated her nipples, if there was milk in them, I was determined to get them flowing!

I kissed her took little bites on her neck, amid her soft moans of pleasure. I felt myself giving into my lust for her flesh, I was very hard and ready to fuck. However when I put my hands on her hips she stepped away.

"I'll be right back." She said before disappearing.

I stood there feeling dumb with an erection surrounded by so many dirty clothes. When she returned she was completely naked. Her hips were wide, and round, I didn't think white girls could have such curves.

In seconds I had my clothes off, my penis bouncing up and down up and down. Chelsea stared at it like I had a third arm.

"Wow..." She said with her jaw dropping.

I was proud of what I had, but her admiration seemed almost fake before I pieced it together. She must not have been with many men, and her husband not that big. I put it all out of my head as I pulled her close for another deep kiss.

I was very content to make-out with her all night, I pawed her up like Jason when he finally got the golden fleece. Chelsea purred like a kitten under my attention, and I could tell she wanted more as I pulled my fingers from pussy.

Chelsea sat on the bed, I didn't need to be told what to do next, I stood in front of her. Her mouth was on my penis in an instant, I held my breath as I waited for her teeth to cleave the flesh from my rod.

I was very pleasantly surprised to see that she knew what she was doing. Her jaw seemed inhuman with how wide she could open it. Her head moved like a piston back and forth on my cock, too well, as I felt like I was going to plaster the inside of her cheeks at any moment.

Sensing this she laid back on the dishelved bed with her legs wide open. I licked my fingers to coat my head, and when I pressed against her lips, it turned out that I didn't need it, she was just as wet as before and I slid right in.

Like a man with an hour left to live I thrusted in and out of her, with her legs in the air! Below me, Chelsea did her best to hold onto with her chubby hands. I truly felt like the king of kings as I pounded away, however I could feel something bubbling deep within me.

"What's wrong dear?" She asked when she noticed me slacking in my movements. "Are you having trouble staying hard? It's ok."

"No that's not it." I tried to say slowing down. "I feel like I'm going to cum!"

"Oh, that's not so bad." She said in a reassuring tone.

I ceased my movements and looked her in those hazel coloured eyes, and doing my best not to beg. "Can we do it twice?"

Chelsea didn't ponder this very long, "If you can get hard again without much work you can."

With those words I felt like a slave on the day the emancipation proclamation was read out. I resumed fucking her with more vigour and force than I thought I had in me!

The bed bounced with each thrust I made, Chelsea moaned loudly, much too loud in my opinion. The hairs of her legs tickled me as I neared my own ragnarok, it was an odd sensation, but well worth it.

When I felt that I couldn't hold back any more I pulled out and knelt over her. I gave no warning, but she was ready! Chelsea had the biggest smile I'd seen on a white woman, she grinned ear to ear as I stroked out my load on onto her!

I left a few drops on her stomach whilst I moved into position and when I was set, I aimed at her chin and fired my load! Like a flight of Valkyries headed to Valhalla, my sperm launched, and spread across Chelsea.

When I was done I opened my eyes to gaze upon my handiwork; Chelsea had a marshmallow white beard. It clung to her cheeks, chin, neck and so much on her lips that she could open her mouth without eating it.

I sighed deeply as I dismounted and sat nearby, she too exhaled, then opened her mouth to sample my goods. She then used her finger to scoop up small globs to feed herself. I sat there stunned and impressed, I hadn't seen a chick eat any more than she had to in the past!

"You eat your veggies don't you?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am!" I said, "Celery everyday!"

"Please just call me Chelsea." She replied, "Now can you please hand me some of those baby wipes behind you?"

She cleaned herself up quickly and we chatted a little. After she realized that my erection didn't go away, she looked at me with hungry eyes, it was as if she were speaking to me mentally 'if I could go again, do it!'. I didn't reply, but instead climbed onto the bed, and slid back into her.

She was just as wet as before, and I continued where I left off! She held her hairy legs whilst I plowed away! I truly felt like Odysseus the first time he banged his wife upon his return home! Chelsea was moaning just as loud as before.

I have no problems with missionary, but I felt that the time for it had passed. I liked sucking on her titties, but she seemed ready to kiss me at any moment, and I wasn't the sort to smooch with lips I just came on.

I pulled my mouth off her nipple, then pulled out, it was as if Chelsea sensed what I had in mind. She moved to all fours with her ass out. I smiled then pushed my brown coloured salami back into her dripping pussy.

Chelsea was the oldest woman I had every played with, but her age didn't show! She kept up with me with a stamina that would make girls my age blush.

I held her chubby hips, and squeezed as I pounded her plump whit ass. My reward for my efforts was a loud squeal paired with a gripping on my ebony manhood. Her orgasm was wet, quick and rapid as I continued to fuck her through them.

As I fucked harder and faster, I noticed that Chelsea was sliding down on the bed. She went from being on all fours to being on her stomach. I didn't much care, but I soon found myself laying on her back, hammering away with my hips.

"Grab my tits!" She asked between sweaty breaths.

"Uh, ok?" I said dumbfounded. "You know that will make me cum."

Chelsea said something back, but I couldn't make it out. She was all orgasmic moans at this point. Sliding my hands under to grasp her udders, she shuddered in delight. I quickly found her nipples which I tweaked like radio nobs, in search of the correct frequency.

My own orgasm surprised me, I planned on cumming on her ass cheek; that's where the hoodrats want it when you're not wearing a rubber. I could feel my sperm bursting forth into her like the Greek armies rushing through the gates of Troy. She moaned then screamed in pleasure, cumming one last time in unison with me!

I pang of fear and guilt ran through me as I slowly regained my wits. She invited me into her home as a thank-you, not to get pregnant. In nine months she'd have to explain a baby who was half white, a quarter black, and a quarter possibly Native American.

"Don't be such a square!" She said turning her head turned sideways. "I'm on the pill."

I sighed in relief, then passed out. It must have been only five minutes, as I was still covered in sweat, but now it was cooling,

Shivering with the new chill I spoke. "Do I have time for a shower?"

Chelsea responded as if I just woken up herself.

"Uh... yeah. You go have a shower and I'll get you a towel for when you're done." She said sheepishly.

Climbing off her, I looked at my handiwork that was oozing forth from her feminine parts. It looked like a magnificent work of art!

As I walked to her bathroom, I wondered if she would have let me fuck her a third time, but the moment had passed. Her bathroom looked like her vagina! It was a total mess, the tub needed a scrub, and there were wet towels, empty shampoo bottles, and household junk all over. It reminded me of her hairy legs.

A few minutes later after my cold shower I dried myself, dressed and followed Chelsea to the door. It was an awkward moment, I wasn't sure if I should shake her hand, oh hug her, but I knew there would be no kissing!

Chelsea lit a smoke then took a few drags before speaking. "Don't be so nervous!"

"I'm not nervous!" I protested, but truth be told, I had no desire to kiss a chick I busted a nut on.

"I brushed my teeth while you were in the shower." She said.

With a sigh of relief I moved in and kissed her good night. She did taste minty amid the smoke and ash in her mouth. My cock grew, and I wanted to take her right there on that porch! I pinched a nipple through her shirt, and with my other hand I grabbed her hair and pulled back to expose her neck to my kisses.

Chelsea shuddered, and I could see that she came a final time from my touch. That however was the last of our play, she didn't say it, but it seemed like she didn't want her neighbours to see us fucking in front of her door.

I gave her one last peck, then went started into the dark. She called out my name, and I stopped to look back at her.

"Tyreese, don't forget about tomorrow!" She said loudly. "Don't accept that money!"

"Sure." I replied. "Just make sure you invite me back for dinner sometime!"

"I will, and it'll be a night he's working too! She said before going back inside.

I strolled down the street like a satisfied man, my future looked so much better now than it had just days before! A police siren wailed in the distance, and in my euphoria I ignored it until it got louder!

I used up all my luck with the last time I sat in a police cruiser so I booked it! I ran through a yard, hooped the fence and dashed across the street. I did this a few more times to put time and distance between me and them.

When the siren was gone, I started whistling as I walked casually down the street. I didn't need that cash from Chelsea, she gave me a much greater reward!