No Hard Feelings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep eating like a horse and you'll get a fat ass," he warned.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with my ass - or any other part of me," she spat out indignantly. Then looking for a second opinion, she stood up and turned towards me. "Do I look fat, David?" she asked.

"Ah... no," I said, then gave Cameron a nervous look.

"See!" she exclaimed with a satisfied grin as she turned back towards her brother. "So you can kiss my ass, Cam!" She giggled as she leaned over, presenting her firm, round posterior to him.

Laughing, Cameron reached out and gave his sister's backside a hard swat. It rang out slightly and she flinched, letting out a soft yelp. "Hey, piss off!" she cried out, then gave him a hard shove, pushing him back towards the counter.

In a flash, Cameron placed his container of yogurt beside the sink, then lunged at Shelly. He curled a muscled arm around his sister's narrow waist, gripping her tight against him. With his left hand he delivered three more hard slaps to her ass through her robe. She giggled and struggled to break free from his clutch. Her breasts shook inside her robe. Soon her nipples began to stiffen and push out at the cotton. I watched, feeling my cock harden.

"Ready to apologize, fat ass?" Cameron jeered, still clutching her tightly.

"Bite me!" she spat out, wrestling with his arm.

Shelly's legs were spread apart as she struggled against her brother. I had been laughing to myself as I watched them, but my amusement soon that turned to arousal when I realized that I could see her left thigh inside her robe. Her damp hair fell around her flushed cheeks as she tugged in vain at Cameron's arm, wrapped tightly around her waist. Seconds later I noticed that the top half of her robe had gotten pulled open wider, either by Cameron's arm or hand. Inside the wedge-shaped opening I saw her left breast, almost down to the hard nipple. It was slightly conical and tanned, like the rest of her body that I had seen. As she contorted her lithe body her breast shook and swayed. I stared at it, transfixed as my cock throbbed.

"Give up?" Cameron asked, obviously trying to provoke his sister.

Instead of answering his question Shelly moved her hips, grinding her ass against the front of his jeans. A pleased expression moved over her face and she looked back. "Getting excited, little brother?" she taunted, gyrating her hips some more. "Don't cum in your pants..."

Cameron's smile waned and he relaxed his arm, releasing his sister. He eased away from her, giving me a wary glance. Shelly straightened her back and pushed her hair over her shoulders. She turned, locking her eyes on the bulge in her brother's jeans. Her tongue darted over her curled lips as she stared at his erection.

"Once more, strength is no match for feminine wiles," she gloated. Her eyes moved from her brother to me.

It was at that moment I realized that Shelly was much shrewder than she seemed. Perhaps her cunning had taught her to come across as dumb in an effort to get the upper-hand in many of life's situations. My estimation of her changed and I had a new-found respect for her guile.

"My work here is finished," she announced with a triumphant smile. "Time to get dressed." With that, she turned and strode out of the kitchen.

Cameron was standing beside the sink once more, emptying his container of yogurt. When he finished he sat it down, then gave me a questioning look. "Hey, would you mind driving me to Wal-Mart?" he asked. "I'll give you money for gas. I need ink cartridges for my printer."

I refused his offer of gas money and Cameron and I walked out to my car. For part of the ride he seemed sullen as he stared out the window. I assumed he felt chagrined and more than a little humbled after what had happened in the kitchen with Shelly, so I never attempted to make conversation. Although my thoughts were filled with the erotic scene I had just witnessed.

By the time Cameron and I arrived back at his house his usual good mood had returned. He lead me up to his room so he could install a new cartridge in his printer. When I walked in and stepped over towards the chair at the foot of the bed, which had become my regular spot when I visited, something unexpected caught my eye.

Lying on the floor beside his bed was a blouse belonging to Shelly. I knew this because I had seen her wearing it once before when I had been over there. Besides, it was white with pink pinstripes and the buttons were on the opposite side. It wasn't Cameron's and even if he was a cross dresser, it was too small for him.

As I watched Cameron exchanging printer cartridges I wondered how his sister's blouse had ended up on his bedroom floor. After considering a few plausible explanations, the only likely one that remained was that she must have taken it off there and left it behind, perhaps even forgotten about it. My arousal returned as I contemplated the events before and after Shelly's blouse fell to the floor.

I could hear music coming from Shelly's room down the hall. Cameron and I were discussing our classes and exchanging unkind words about our History professor, Dr. Roberts. When Shelly appeared in the doorway about a half hour later I didn't notice her at first. When I looked up I felt my cock twitch. She had changed in to a grey crop top and a denim skirt that came down just past her knees. Her hair was in a ponytail and it looked as though she'd put some lip gloss on too. I looked her over, thinking her attire was out of place for that time of year, then considered that she might have chosen it in an effort to tease either Cameron or me, perhaps both. Regardless, she looked incredibly sexy.

"Where'd you guys go?" she asked.

"Wal-Mart," her brother replied. "I needed printer cartridges."

If Cameron bore his sister any resentment over what had happened earlier in the kitchen, he never showed it. I was relieved. I didn't want to see a rematch between them. Shelly seemed relieved too. She sidled up beside his chair and placed a hand on his right shoulder.

"You're not still mad at me, are you, Cam?" she asked with a slight, endearing pout.

Cameron looked up at his sister. He smiled, then gave his head a shake. "No," he told her.

Shelly smiled. "Good," she said, then leaned down to kiss his cheek. "I wouldn't want there to be any... hard feelings." Her smile turned to a foxy grin as she drawled the last two words.

I heard myself snicker as I listened to Shelly and she shot me a teasing smile. Then I worried that I might have angered Cameron. Instead of seeming incensed, he turned and gave me a self-conscious laugh.

Shelly still had her arm around his broad shoulders and now she was leaning against him so her breasts were pressed to his arm. The contact had caused her nipples to harden. Cameron's right arm was around her and his hand was on the small of her back. As I observed the siblings sharing an affectionate embrace I saw Cameron's right hand slide up, under his sister's top, which barely covered her stomach. As his broad hand climbed higher and he caressed her back I noticed her top ride up. Soon her flat stomach was exposed. I waited for her to resist, but she didn't.

"Still think I'm fat?" she asked in a husky voice as she looked down at her brother. Now she was swaying her hips a little.

"I never said you were fat," he corrected in a gentle voice. "I said you'd get that way if you kept eating like a horse."

Shelly giggled and her breasts quivered. Now the hem of her top was only a few inches from the outlines of her thick nipples. As my heart pounded and my cock swelled I wondered how much more of her sexy body I would be treated to. Her hand roamed her brother's broad back between his shoulder blades and her half-closed eyes flitted towards me a few times. I began to feel like I was intruding and thought I should make an excuse to leave. But I was glued to my seat, wondering what might transpire next between the siblings. When Cameron spoke I felt somewhat relieved, but even more horny.

"I told you she was hot," Cameron said, seeming to read my mind. He sounded vindicated and excited.

I nodded. "Yeah... she sure is," I agreed. My voice seemed deeper than normal and my tongue felt thick.

As Cameron's hand moved higher beneath his sister's top the grey matereial moved up further, finally exposing her hard nipples. They were thick and pink, with areolas the size of silver dollars, and only inches from her brother's mouth. My eyes widened as I looked over at her half-exposed breasts. She smiled and arched her back, thrusting them out and causing her top to ride up over them a little more. When Cameron leaned closer and pinched her thick left nipple between his lips and tugged at it she moaned and ran her fingers through his hair.

Cameron turned towards me, licking his lips, then said "I guess you can tell that Shelly and I trust you with our secret."

"Yeah," I said as I exhaled. My eyes were still on her bare breasts.

"Back in Dayton we had a friend who knew about us. Sometimes he joined in," he elaborated.

"Uh-huh," I grunted, almost giddy with arousal.

Shelly moved around the back of her brother's chair and sat down near the foot of the bed, close to the chair I was in. She folded her left leg under her right and leaned closer to me. Her top had slid back down over her breasts, but now I could see up her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties and I caught a glimpse of her soft petals, glistening with her juice.

"What Cam is tying to say, David, is we were wondering if you'd like to have some fun with us?" she explained. Arousal flickered in her eyes and I was drawn in.

I gave her an incredulous look, then worry must have shown on my face. I heard Cameron let out a soft laugh and I jerked my head towards him.

"Don't worry, man. I'm not gay -- not even close. She means fun withher, while I watch," he explained.

"Oh..." I sighed. I felt relieved, yet still nervous about the proposition, despite my raging libido.

Sensing my discomfort, Shelly slid from the bed. She knelt at my feet and tugged her top off. Her breasts moved as she tossed it aside. Then her nimble fingers began undoing the button of my jeans. I felt all apprehension fade. Her fingers brushed over my hard shaft as she tugged at the zipper. As though spellbound, I lifted up as she began pulling my jeans and underwear to my knees. I heard her give a faint moan once my cock was free. It pointed up towards her parted lips.

When I felt Shelly's warm, wet mouth envelop my cock I forgot all about her brother, sitting a yard or so away, observing us. She sucked harder as she slid her lips down towards my balls, then back up. My fingers raked through her hair as I held her mouth down on me, pushing my hips up to meet her. She let out another moan and I saw her hand disappear under her skirt. When she slid her hot mouth from my cock with a lewd sucking sound I gave her a disappointed look.

"How about we move this party to the bed?" Shelly braced her palms on my knees and stood up. Her breasts swayed and I followed them with my eyes.

After a little difficulty I managed to get my sneakers off, then removed my jeans and underwear the rest of the way. Shelly was already naked and waiting for me on the bed when I sat down. I leaned back on my elbows and she knelt between my open thighs. Her tight lips wrapped around my shaft once again and she sucked it deep into her mouth. I moaned and laid back on the bed, eyes closed. She squeezed the base of my cock with her soft fingers and worked her mouth up and down faster now.

I felt the mattress quake beneath us and opened my eyes quickly. I saw Cameron kneeling behind his sister. He was naked except for his t-shirt and clutching her curved hips. When I heard her loud moan and felt her wet lips vibrating on my cock I knew that he had entered her. Her body shook as he thrust his hips, pumping in and out of her. I was edging closer to an orgasm as I watched the siblings, joined together in a taboo act. As I let out a deep moan and my body tensed Shelly swallowed my cock, holding her lips around it tight until I had finished coating her throat with my hot cum.

Panting, I moved side and watched as Cameron continued to work his cock in and out of his sister. Her breasts shook as she bent over on the bed, clutching handfuls of the sheet beneath her.

"Oh god... fuck me hard, Cam... pound it in me," Shelly cried out. "Shit, your cock feels so good."

Cameron's face was contorted into a look of pleasure as he filled her, giving her firm, round rump the occasional hard slap. This made her cry out louder as she urged him on. I reached under her and gave her left breast a squeeze, then pinched and tugged at her hard nipple.

"Mmmm... yeah...play with my tits, David... god, you guys are driving me nuts," she said through her clenched teeth.

I was holding both of her breasts in my hands now, squeezing and tugging at her thick nipples. They felt firm and heavy. A few moments later when she cried out and her body went rigid I knew she was cumming. Still I continued playing with her engorged nipples. A few minutes later I heard Cameron's final cry of pleasure. He held himself tight against her ass a little while, then slowly backed away.

Shelly rolled onto her back. She brushed her hair out of her flushed face and smiled up at me. "This makes you an honorary family member," she said in a ragged voice. Her lips felt hot and wet on my cheek as she kissed me.

I smiled. From the corner of my eye I saw Cameron drop the condom he had apparently been wearing into a garbage can by his desk. He tugged his boxers on and sat down at his sister's feet. He ran his hand up her quivering legs to her ass and back down.

I stood up and pulled my underwear and jeans back on. When I sat back down Shelly ran her hand up my thigh towards my spent cock.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked jokingly.

"I thought I should get dressed," I explained.

Shelly raised up on her elbows. "Well, I hope you're not planning on keeping them on for long," she teased. "Mom and Dad won't be home for another week."

###

About a week after his parents had returned from Italy Cameron and I were sitting in the cafeteria of the student centre at school. During our conversation about our classes and plans for the summer he said something that nearly shocked me.

"You know, Shelly really likes you." He looked up from his paper plate of food on the yellow plastic tray.

"I like her too," I said.

"No, what I mean is she likes you," he repeated, placing special emphasis on the last two words.

The truth of the matter was that I had developed a crush on Shelly myself. But given that she was my best friend's sister and the nature of their relationship, I never allowed myself to imagine that things could be any different than they already were.

"Oh..." I said, trying not to sound too hopeful.

"What I'm trying to get at, David, is I was wondering if you were interested -- you know, in a real relationship with her." He gave me an anxious look. For a moment Cameron sounded more like a concerned father rather than her brother -- besides being her lover.

"Oh... man, I don't know," I sighed. "Shelly's great and I really like her -- a lot. But she's your sister, Cameron and -- "

Before I could finish he said "I know what you mean. It's pretty complicated, I know. But she and I have been talking it over and we decided that maybe we better cool it... you know. Mom almost caught us a few days ago. Besides, it's probably time we met other people. I love her, but things can't go on forever and I feel like I'm holding her back from meeting a nice guy." He paused and laughed. "Well, she already has, I mean. And you're like a brother to me. I don't know anyone I'd rather see her with."

I leaned back in my chair, fighting the urge to let out a yelp of joy and unable to hide a smile. "Really? You mean it?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. Give her a call tonight. I already sort of promised her you would anyway," he said. "And if it doesn't work out with you guys that will have no effect on our friendship. There'll be no hard feelings." He grinned.

I burst out laughing at his quip and promised to call Shelly after supper.

###

That conversation with Cameron and my phone call to Shelly that evening seem like a lifetime ago now. Some nights when I look at Shelly curled up beside me on the couch or in our bed, it seems hard to believe we've been married going on fifteen years. Then when I look at our son and daughter I'm reminded just how quickly the years pass by.

Cameron and his wife, Kathy, live in his parents' house on Union Avenue now that they've retired to Arizona. He and Kathy visit often and whenever our kids ask about what it was like growing up when we were younger he and I share a knowing smile with Shelly.

"Life was hard back then," I tell them. "Very hard..."

12