No More Monkeys... Ch. 03

Story Info
Other daughter tries jumping on the bed.
12.7k words
4.68
94.3k
56

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers

"... is someone hurt?"

The words still echoed in my younger daughter's room as her sister Carolyn stood frozen in the doorway, stunned to see the tangle of bodies on Dulcie's bed - Dulcie herself, Carolyn's former cheerleading pal Jeanie, and myself.

We were all silent, no one willing to try to explain just what we had been doing that had ended in such screams that Caro thought we were in pain. Though, since we were all naked, arms and legs tossed together like a salad, and my shrunken cock still wore a semen filled rubber, no words were really needed.

My heart pounded in my chest, every muscle tensing, ready to give chase if she fled, ready to try to explain the unexplainable.

"And here I thought that I was going to surprise you by coming home this weekend..." my older daughter spoke first, "...only to find that you guys are the god and goddesses of surprise."

At least she hadn't turned and run screaming, leaving the house or locking herself in her room.

"Jeanie... how could you...you slut!" she screamed. Her overstuffed duffle bag flew across the room, aimed at the nubile blonde on the bed. I ducked as it narrowly missed my nose.

Dulcie, the nimble eighteen year old gymnast, easily blocked it with a forearm, directing it to land in a corner of the room.

"Me? Why me? I'm not the one fucking my own father, like Dulcie," Jeanie sobbed. "not to mention your Dad – fucking both of us, together – incest and cradle robbing."

"Cradle robbing," Carolyn chuckled. "That's a good one. We all know what a tramp you are, Jeanie. I can't blame my Dad for succumbing to you. He's just a man. A good man, but all men get horny."

"Is that why you aren't blaming me, either?" Dulcie asked, calm and unafraid.

"Well, Dulcie, doll, that's more complicated. I figure that you were your usual curious self. Poor dad wouldn't stand a chance if you set out to use him as an experiment. He loves his little monkey too much to resist bouncing with you on the bed."

Carolyn and Dulcie laughed together at that last line, a reference to how I used to silence the girls, when, years before, they used to play after lights out, by yelling "No more monkeys bouncing on the bed."

The conversation had dissipated the anger and confusion. My breathing had returned to normal, but Carolyn was still red faced and panting. Her eyes darted around the room, avoiding the pile of our bodies on the bed. I saw that she was wearing an old tank top, worn thin from years of cheer practice, over ragged gym shorts. Her nipples were swelling against the stretchy fabric of the shirt, growing harder with each exhalation. In spite of the intense sex with Dulcie and Jeanie, this vision revived my cock, which began to nod itself semi hard, bobbing against my thigh.

"I thought you weren't able to get home, because of cheerleading." I finally said, as amazed by my own calmness as I had been by Dulcie.

"Oh, Daddy, that's WHY I came home – cheerleading sucks at university. The other girls are all stuck up bitches. I quit the team, and came home to find a shoulder to cry on. I didn't expect it to be attached to a nude body, on Dulcie's bed."

Paternal instincts survive even in embarrassing moments. Instinctively, my feet flopped over the end of the bed; I sat upright, and extended my arms in the classic 'come to papa' position. Except, classically, papa is not naked, with a half hard cock rising in his lap.

Regardless of that anomaly, Caro covered the short distance from doorway to my arms in a couple of quick steps. Her arms slid around my neck and chest, her head fell upon my shoulder, and her ripe nineteen year old ass nestled in my lap, her hip nuzzling against my swollen cockhead as if it was the most natural thing in the world. A few tears soaked my skin, mingling with the sex stained sweat.

"It's okay, sweetie," I reassured her, just like when she was six and skinned her knee learning to ride a bike. "You can take a few days, then we can talk about whether you really want to quit, and if so, what to do next. At your age, you have so many options."

My fingers softly brushed her hair as she mewed like a kitten. For a moment, it was just the two of us, in our own private universe, Jeanie's breath on my back not noticed, the warmth of Dulcie's ass pressed against my hip forgotten.

Then Dulcie spoke. "I'd offer to leave you two alone, but this IS my room."

Some dynamics never change with sisters.

With the spell broken, all three girls quickly realized the absurdity of the situation.

Jeanie slid off the bed, searching for the tiny scraps of bikini she had worn earlier.

"I should be getting home anyhow. See you later, okay, Caro?" She was halfway out the doorway, and then paused, with an impish grin. "Nice to see you again, gang. Thanks for the...hospitality."

Her footsteps skipped down the stairs and out the door with athletic grace. She was gone so quickly, it might all have been a dream.

But there was no denying that Dulcie was naked next to me, or that my used condom encased cock was becoming engorged.

Dulcie reacted by pulling away from me, but not standing, refusing to give up her claim that this was after all her bed, her room. She exhaled a long sigh, and said, "I knew it was too good to be true. For once, I was the most important woman in Daddy's life, and now you've ruined everything."

She spun herself around and buried her head in her pillows, sobbing. Without releasing Carolyn, I pivoted my head. The sight of her perfect naked ass made my cock totally stiff.

"Come on, Dulcie, there has always been lots of me to go around. You know you're plenty important."

"Yeah, I can feel that there is lots of you to go around," Carolyn whispered into my ear.

At first, I had been confused and ambivalent about fucking my younger daughter, and I was doubly mystified by Caro's apparent arousal. I knew from overheard tidbits of conversation – mostly trashing Jeanie as a slut - that Caro was downright prudish. I had gone from shock that she had not fled, to responding to her body heat, all in a few minutes. After my first sexual encounter with Dulcie, I had avoided a rerun, afraid to press my luck. If I took advantage of Carolyn's obvious vulnerability, I might shatter her fragile ego. I was not that sort of father. Or so I told myself, as my left hand went from massaging my older daughter's bicep to brushing the side of her tit, while my right hand stroked up the inside of her sister's leg, reaching awkwardly to knead the curve of her ass.

Caro's impish comment had renewed my sense of adventure. She did not seem to mind my divided attention. As I leaned back to comfort Dulcie, she flowed with me, her body tight to mine. Suddenly, I realized that her fingers had closed around my cock, that she had nudged the useless rubber off, and was gently stroking me.

If Dulcie had spread her legs open, things might have devolved into a threesome – after all, there was no doubt that Dulcie was fluently bi oriented, and she had enjoyed sharing me with Jeanie or Jeanie with me. Instead, she turned her head, showed me her best baby girl pout and said, "Could the two of you please leave my room now."

She turned her face back into the pillow. I felt the tension in her body. My brain was flooded by concern that my incestuous alteration of the father-daughter relationship made this more than just sibling rivalry. I was tempted to stay and talk it out, except Caro tightened her grip on my prick, so that when she stood, I followed.

"Shhh...knowing Dulcie, she'll sob herself to sleep. You can check on her later." Carolyn giggled gently, leading me towards the door. "I bet she'd adore wake up sex."

I felt my jaw drop. This was nothing like the conservative Carolyn I had thought I was sending off to school. My concerns for Dulcie were overwhelmed by curiosity about the changes in my older daughter.

"Besides, I need your attention too," Caro continued. "Dulcie's had you all to herself. We have lots to talk about."

Talk. It's never good when a woman needs to talk. Then I realized that for the first time, I was thinking of Carolyn as a woman. My cock, which had started to soften at the mention of talk, surged again in her grip.

She paused, half in the hallway, and looked down at the wood she was holding in her hand. "It looks like we might have to do more than talk."

I think I blushed, but her grin seemed to say everything was going to be fine. I was still confused.

"Mom always said a man can't listen with all his blood is in his cock."

Now I was really shocked – my late, very prim wife had discussed men with Carolyn. Of course she had – that's what mothers did!

"The way I always heard it was that men can't think straight with a hard on," I managed to croak.

"Is that why you allowed yourself to get seduced by Jeanie – lack of blood in your bigger brain?" Caro giggled.

I wanted to say that it was Dulcie who had really led me astray, but was just coherent enough not to enflame any sisterly rivalry. Instead, I nodded.

"Do you like Jeanie's body, Dad, is that it? You go for the big tits?" She looked at her own chest, with compact, firm mounds.

There was no safe answer. I knew that Carolyn was confused, upset. She needed to talk about whatever was troubling her, not fuck, but my balls were tight to my groin, screaming for release. Her hand gently rubbing the silky outer skin coating the hardness was not helping my parental detachment. Her eyes flicked up from her breasts to my face, never acknowledging what her fist was fondling.

"What you walked in on had nothing to do with you." I finally managed to respond. Having regained control of my senses, I added, "Where shall we have our talk?"

She did not answer, just tugged me across the hallway towards her old room. I slowed my step despite her grip on my meat. "I should go get dressed first."

"Don't worry, Daddy, if you like being naked, that's fine by me. Don't worry, unlike Jeanie, I'm not going to attack you."

She was already in the room, and I followed. Finally, she released my cock, which was now undeniably fully engorged, and flopped onto her bed. I headed to the desk chair even before she patted a corner of the mattress. Crossing and recrossing my legs, I discovered that there was no comfortable position to hide my erection. I settled for a casual stance, feet flat on the floor, knees a few inches apart, trying to ignore the mushroom head rising from my lap. Looking at Carolyn helped me not think about my excitement, until my eyes locked on her erect nipples still punching through the tight top, but now aimed up towards the ceiling atop perfectly firm braless tits. Each time she breathed, I felt my balls lurch a bit. The tip of my cock was bobbing a fraction of an inch in time with the expansion of her rib cage.

"So what are we talking about? What you just saw? Why you quit cheerleading? Or...why you really came home?"

Carolyn was still silent. She had turned her head towards me, her eyes focused like laser beams on my cock, her tongue moistening her lower lip.

"All three," she finally said, her voice almost a whisper, not quite a sob. As she spoke, her left hand casually rubbed her belly, brushing along the underside of her breast. The bottom edge of the tank top shifted up, revealing a bit more of her perfectly flat abs. Each time she breathed in, a gap opened between her tummy and the top of her shorts. I found myself willing her to slide that hand down, into her shorts, to stroke her cunt for me.

What had I become, I wondered. In a few short weeks, I had seemingly gone from doting Dad to perverted sex maniac. It was bad enough that I had taken advantage of one barely legal daughter, now I was wishing to ravage her sister. None of that made my cock soften one little bit, though.

"Where do you want to start?" I asked her.

"Cheerleading is pretty simple," Carolyn began, turning onto her side, looking over at me.

I squirmed in the chair, aware of my nakedness and still unsure what to do about my engorged cock. Her nipples were still pushing hard against the tank top, daring me not to stare. When she twirled a lock of hair with her fingers, my shaft lurched, pointing my tip even further towards the ceiling. She giggled, not even bothering to pretend that she was not staring at the tool of her creation.

"It's been such a huge part of your life; I just can't imagine you giving it up so suddenly."

Caro giggled again when I used the word 'huge', her lips expanding into a wicked grin. Her tongue wet the lower lip. Her eyes never met mine.

"Not as huge as that cock," she said.

"Don't change the subject."

"Oh, it's okay for little sister to be naughty, but not me?"

"You said you wanted to discuss cheerleading, at least first."

Her chin nodded slightly, in agreement. My cock nodded in response. I tried sitting casually, both feet flat on the floor, elbows on my knees, but had no clue where to put my hands. Even hanging limp, they seemed to frame my cock, emphasizing rather than hiding my excitement. Caro's eyes shifted from my face to my lap.

"I think I was really good, but the other girls were so mean. It's supposed to be teamwork, but they kept roughing me up, or shifting a bit so I looked awkward." Tears welled up in her eyes. "I thought I might get cut from the team. I've never been cut in my life."

I nodded, and then shifted the chair an inch or so closer, which allowed me to reach a hand over and stroke Caro's hair, calming her like I used to when she was small and scraped a knee. Except now, my exposed hard on was less than a foot away from her chin.

"What about the coaches?" I asked gently.

"They were too busy, so finally I tried talking to the grad assistant."

"Did she help?"

"He." The tears got bigger. So did my cock.

Caro seemed not to notice. She was almost blubbering as she spoke further.

"He said nobody get a free ride. Gawd, I'm so dumb, at first I didn't understand what he meant. Then he came around the desk and leaned back against it. I could see the outline of his cock straining against his track pants. I knew what he wanted then."

Carolyn started sobbing. I shuffled closer, stroking her shoulder as well as her hair. She rolled onto her side, her left arm mashing her tits together so that the cleavage teased my hormones. In spite of the emotional moment, my balls tightened. I did manage to resist looking at my erection, but felt the slit gaping open, a tiny warning seepage of precum evaporating, scenting the bedroom air. Caro was snuffly, so I could not tell whether she noticed.

"I might have been a virgin, but I know what men want," she continued, snorting back snot.

I noticed the past tense reference to virginity, gaining more insight into her turmoil.

"May I have a tissue?" she asked, waggling a finger in the direction of her night stand.

I reached for the box, and handed it towards her. She just grabbed some tissue, so I set the box on the mattress beside her. Instead of returning to the chair, I perched on the edge of the bed in the tight space between her half drawn up knees and her hip. She drew herself into sitting position, her feet beside my hip, and her knees under her chin.

As she blew into the wad of tissue, I could not resist admiring how great her ass looked with her shorts drawn tight to her flesh. No panty lines were visible.

She had recovered from her upset enough to give a little cheer when she launched a perfect shot into the waste basket. As I resumed my calming touch, my hand began stroking her upper arm as well as her hair and shoulder.

"Maybe you were wrong," I said, more to fill the silence than for any good reason. I was still hoping that my daughter's story had a fairy tale ending. Losing her cherry to a prince charming who rescued her from the wicked coach was more palatable than reluctant, abusive sex, the sort which sours young women into frigid witches.

'Yeah, then she won't fuck you,' I heard a cynical voice growl inside my brain. It sounded a lot like Dulcie, or maybe Jeanie. I silently told it to shut up, that the girls were just jealous. I think I smiled a bit then, remembering how much Dulcie and Jeanie had not been jealous that afternoon.

Caro looked at me, her expression confused. "Are you okay, Daddy? What were you muttering?"

"I'm fine, dear, this is about you."

"Oh, you're fine, sitting on your daughter's bed, naked, your manhood stiff. Is that hard on about me too?"

She waved a limp wristed hand towards my groin. For an instant, I thought she was reaching out to touch the head of my cock, but she dropped her arm into her own lap. I noticed that my cock spurted a bit more precum in anticipation of the contact which never materialized.

I allowed her question to linger a moment, contemplating the answer. It was not quite "have you stopped beating your wife yet?" but the truth would get me into just as much trouble. If I admitted that my elder daughter, even in a moment of distress, sexually excited me, our relationship would tilt forever, one way or another.

My cock and balls argued in favour of honesty, and pointed out that it had worked out well with Dulcie, so why should I deprive Carolyn of her fair share?

My conscience however recognized that the two girls, though sisters, had distinct personalities, and even if Carolyn wanted to have sex with me - perhaps just not to be left out – she should make that decision when not so upset and confused.

"Daddy, are you okay?" Caro's voice interrupted my internal debate.

"Yes, sweetheart," I said, using this opportunity to just sidestep her earlier remark. "I was just trying to process the idea of your coach taking advantage of you."

Process was a good word, and truthful. I was not imagining my daughter sucking that hard cock, after drawing it out of those track pants, or leaning across the desk so that she could brutally sacrifice her virginity. At least, until I thought that, I had not been imagining it. The images just made my cock strain harder. I felt a drop of precum spurt out the tip.

Carolyn's eyes were locked on my crotch. Her tongue flicked across her lip again, slowly this time. Though there was no drool visible, the possibility was implied. My daughter was hot for my cock. I thought hard about just taking the moment quickly towards sex, partly to see whether her curiosity extended to culmination, but mainly as a distraction from her worries. That would not solve those issues though, and in her confusion, adding the aftermath of fucking her father might be one straw too many.

She made the decision for me, continuing her own tale. "Coach told me that one of the other girls had told him that I was a virgin. He said that maybe if I felt a fat cock inside me, it would unlock my hips and I could do the routines better."

"How did you respond?" In my dirty little mind, I pictured her just pulling his pants down and swallowing his dick without a word.

"I told him that if it was the right man's cock, he would probably be correct, but that a random cock would leave me feeling so guilty that my abs would totally clamp tight. So he grabbed his meat in his fist and rubbed it once, still in those ridiculous track pants, like he was waiting. Then, I couldn't help it. I laughed."

As if to demonstrate, my daughter guffawed from her belly, unrestrained, relaxing fully for the first time since returning home to find the aftermath of me fucking her sister and her friend.

"So he suggested that I come home and think about my future as a cheerleader. Which is what I was doing when I walked in on you and...you and Dulcie...and...and...Jeanie."

Her composure was shaken again, a single big tear glistening in the corner of her left eye.

"Sorry I lost it in there..." she sniffled. "What the three of you want to do really is none of my business."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers