No More Monkeys... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers

Their kiss ended just as I finished that thought, with Caro trailing her tongue down her sister's chin and throat, nibbling her left shoulder right out at the point, and then licking across Dulcie's chest to suckle the left nipple. Dulcie tossed her head back, moaning in ecstasy, her hips twisting excitedly. I could smell her refreshed arousal. Caro obviously could as well, because she ran a hand along Dulcie's hip and began finger fucking her.

"Dulcie, you do her in return," I heard myself say without ever being aware of speaking.

The girls were kissing and groaning all at once again, their mouths slip sliding away against each other, almost viciously, teeth clacking, lips puffing from pressure, wetness drooling down chins. Dulcie obeyed my command without comment, her hand moving along her older sister's left hip, and down the pelvic curve until she found a sodden labia. Carolyn instinctively shifted her knees each an inch or two wider, automatically spreading her slit open to accommodate Dulcie's entry.

Since Dulcie already had practice from playing with Jeanie, her aim was true. She knew just how to spread Caro's cunt open, using all five fingers. The baby finger trailed, at the lower edge, pressing that lip open, while the index finger curled around the thumb higher up on the other side. This allowed Dulcie's thumb to reach up to Caro's clit, and at the same time the two middle fingers alternately strummed out a rhythm along the inner labia, touching all the sensitive places which pleased my elder daughter so much. From my vantage point below and beside their loins, I noted that Caro in turn made up for her lack of experience by instinctively copying her sister's actions. Soon, both girls' hips were rotating and thrusting all at once, hands sinking even deeper within.

Only caution prevented me from climaxing in unison with them. Afterwards, I marvelled, wondering whether their cheerleader training instinctively led them to time their orgasms to occur simultaneously. I knew enough to stop massaging even my balls, and though my hand lay loosely cradling my stiffness, I resisted stroking my shaft or teasing my tip. It was easier just to watch my daughters' shared intimacy.

For the last stretch, they seemed to have forgotten all about their playful competition to see who could please me better, and focus on each other - like when they bounced together on their bed over a decade ago, but this time, playing a much more adult game. Unlike earlier, they were no longer pausing to glance down at me for approval or direction. Dulcie's experience with Jeanie, and whatever part of that Carolyn had observed, was all that guided them now as their mouths mashed hard together, eyes sparkling with lust.

"That's it, fuck me hard," Caro finally moaned as their lips separated just enough to allow a breath."Make me come, Bitch."

I was shocked by the harsh command, but Dulcie reacted simply by thrusting her entire hand up high inside her sister, buried to the wrist. Her upper teeth curled out over her lower lip as she concentrated on the task.

Caro snickered, apparently pleased to have seized control, but she was not a selfish sister. Dulcie's reward for obedience was Carolyn's thumb making Dulcie's clit dance, the nail flicking the flesh from below as Carolyn's other fingers caressed the engorged lips from which the clit emerged.

Their breathing quickly gave way to panting and gasping. Seconds seemed like minutes. Both girls found chances to glance in my direction without losing focus on their missions of making each other climax, and also enjoying their own approaching orgasm. I understood that this had become yet another step in the contest to see who I thought was 'better', though I was not sure whether I was supposed to judge on orgasm having or orgasm causing.

'Both,' I decided, just in time, because just as I formed that thought, Dulcie's hips pushed upward and towards her sister, forcing Carolyn's hand wrist deep inside Dulcie's womb. Though this prevented Caro from continuing her clit diddling, she enthusiastically tried fist fucking for the first time, earning grunts of approval from Dulcie as my younger daughter ground her pelvis against each five fingered thrust.

"Look at how Daddy loves this," Caro spoke barely above a whisper, shifting her eyes from Dulcie to me, smiling down at how fat my fistful of cock was, tongue flicking along her lower lip as she admired my gaping pre cum coated tip, in that universal way of horny young women.

For someone who had been a hesitant virgin earlier in the day, my older daughter showed all the potential of becoming a cock hungry slut. That would vault her past her sibling. Dulcie had not yet fucked anybody but me, and our second go around had to be prompted by Jeanie. I doubted that Dulcie was primarily Sapphic, but she seemed a tad less enthusiastic than Carolyn about cock in general, and mine in particular.

But Dulcie held her own on the hotness scale by the suddenness and sheer power of her climax. I watched her orgasm approaching, signalled by small purring sounds of pleasure, and then Dulcie begging, and finally commanding Caro, "Fuck me harder with your fist, bitch!"

Her sister obeyed, tanned arm becoming a blur where it vanished deep into Dulcie's stretched womb. Dulcie began pumping harder to meet each thrust, hips grinding around Carolyn's fist.

As she rode the first wave Dulcie cried out in ecstasy, "Oh, fuck, yes. Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, yesssss, I'mmmm cummmmmming!"

I watched her writhe on the bed, her firm young tits wobbling in time with her contractions, the moisture from her cunt coating her sister's arm halfway to the elbow. Slowly her contortions subsided, and Carolyn leaned forward to give Dulcie a kiss, just like their mother used to as a reward for a good gymnastic routine. Except this kiss was anything but maternal, as Dulcie cupped a hand behind her sister's neck and held their faces together, lips locked, teeth grinding, tongues twisting, so much passion that little rivulets of spittle flowed out of the corners of their mouths. Carolyn shifted to lay out prone on Dulcie's body. I had a perfect view of their tits rubbing together, hard nipples bouncing off each other.

"A great orgasm is a wonderful sex show," I meant to think, but heard myself say out loud," But..."

Before I could finish with , "...a truly great lover always returns the favour", Dulcie had already snuck her free hand between their bodies, palm flat. Carolyn's hips rose as Dulcie smoothly caressed that flat athletic abdomen, coated in soft sweaty down, and proceeded without pause to send my older daughter into a tremor with the first touch of fingernail to throbbing clit. The excitement manifested as a quivering ripple of muscles from thigh to shoulder, a roll of the neck, and then a shake of the hips as if currents of electricity had flowed back to Carolyn's pussy down her spine. I knew that this was far from a climax, merely a preliminary warm-up.

"Did you start with head or a hand-job with Jeanie, sis?" Carolyn purred. "I only came in after you guys were focused on fucking Daddy."

"I started out rubbing lotion on her," Dulcie's eyes half closed as she recalled the incident, "then I touched her girly parts..."

Her voice trailed off shyly.

"Her cunt, you mean? Was it her cunt you touched? Or her labia? Her clit? Did you go straight to her love button, you nasty little father fucking bi bitch?"

The edge to Carolyn's words was softened by the beaming grin she was showering over onto her little sister.

"I didn't start right on her clit, first I just rubbed her," Dulcie said, her fingers thrusting deeper into her sister's cunt.

Then she blushed, which was an amazing display of innocence given all the perversity she had practised.

"To tell the truth though, the serious sex play started out with some ass play," Dulcie admitted.

Caro moaned in response, her hips lifting themselves higher. Seemingly without thought, Dulcie shifted her position so that while still finger fucking her sister, she was able to toy with Carolyn's throbbing ass crack, using the same thumb which had pleasured Jeanie so thoroughly. Before long my older daughter was once again bouncing on the bed, driving her sister's thumb deeper and deeper into her asshole.

Caro was screaming, shouting, "Oh, fuck, yes, I'm so close, don't stop, do it to me, Dulcie. Prove you're the best."

Good thing my bedroom window was closed- the neighbours and paperboy sure did not need to know about our newfound hobby.

In order to allow her thumb to piston cock like into Carolyn's anus, Dulcie had slid that hand lower, and was no longer able to reach her sister's clit. Caro whined a teeny bit at that moment. Dulcie shifted further without missing a beat. She began to use her other hand on Carolyn, begin by caressing the belly just above Caro's slit. In response, Caro bucked up hard, almost as if her cunt was a mouth, hungry to be filled.

My cock ached in recognition, begging me to allow it to fulfill that need. I silently told it to shut up. My brain understood that there was a lot more of this still to come. We had clearly passed the point of no return regarding incestuous sex in this family. The only thing that could stop us now was if someone found out. Which, I knew, meant continuing to include Jeanie in our fun, no matter how Carolyn might feel about that, because that little cheerleader with the big tits also had a big mouth, one best shut by stuffing a fat cock inside of it, or by burying it in a wet pussy.

My fat cock throbbed even harder at the thought of me assfucking Jeanie while she ate out Caro. I imagined my daughter's face, starting with shock, then disgust, then pleasure, then ecstasy. I then found myself wondering if Dulcie would get jealous, or feel left out. Would it be better to try the tricky logistics of a foursome, or to just wait until Dulcie was away cheerleading her high school team, and entertain the college girls without her.

"Look, Daddy's smiling. I guess he likes this best," Dulcie said, breaking my train of thought.

Caro chuckled before responding, "But that still doesn't tell us which of us he thinks is better - after all, this bit requires teamwork, just like cheering."

All the while, Caro was fucking back against her sister's hands with increasing energy. I noticed that sometime while I was daydreaming, Dulcie had balled the fingers which had been caressing Caro's clit into a tiny perfect fist, and she was now abandoning any subtlety, fist fucking deep into Caro's womb as well as thumb fucking her ass.

"You like this, Daddy?" Dulcie asked sweetly, sweat droplets dangling from her erect nipples, "You like watching your younger daughter fucking her older sister? Do you?"

She chuckled, not her usual girlish giggle from that sexy throat, but something more womanly, right from her flat young fuckable belly.

"Of course you do. What red blooded male wouldn't?" she answered her own question. "At least when your daughters are as sexy as we are."

Her chin bobbed once in agreement with herself, and her mouth spread wide in a grin. The entire time, she continued bringing Carolyn closer to orgasm. I longed for Dulcie to just reach over and touch my cock, or even my balls, and trigger sweet relief, but I knew she was task oriented. Caro was getting close to the brink, but this intense play was also exciting Dulcie, whose young cunt was wet, juices glistening as they ran down her thighs.

"I know that you wish my tongue was on the underside of your shaft, Daddy," she continued, "but you'll just have to wait. If you don't explode too quickly, I might let you jack off into my mouth. No...I think it would be cooler if I jack you off into Caro's mouth!"

Her grin grew even wider, and a glance confirmed that Carolyn, her head thrown back, was smiling broadly up at the ceiling, perhaps thinking about a mouthful of my seed.

"Would you like that, Caro?" I asked. "You liked sucking my cock, but wouldn't it be even hotter if your sister was milking it for our mutual pleasure?"

She only grunted in response, her body rippling as the excitement grew, the explosion imminent as energy gathered. She was thrusting harder and faster against Dulcie's fist, and now began twisting her own nipples.

"Do you know what would be really hot?" I continued. "If you then swapped my seed into Dulcie's mouth and gave her a real deep tongue twisting kiss. I think they call that 'snowballing', don't they?"

Now Dulcie giggled, talking to me without missing a stroke as she fucked her sister. "Jeanie was telling me about that. She wanted to know whether we could talk you into trying that. I was hoping she'd kiss me when she fed me the taste of your jizz earlier. I was picturing how hot we would look to you, kissing, spit and semen running down our chins. Jeannie had never fucked a guy with another girl before, so she had never tried it either."

There was nothing innocent about my little girl's grin now as she observed, "I can see that you'd like watching that. At least, that your cock would. I guess that I better finish off Caro now, so that we can pay proper attention to you before you waste that load all over your sheets."

I gently fingered my cockhead, and confirmed that it was fully slick with precum. When I lifted my hand, I saw that my fingertip was covered in goo that looked a lot more like semen that precum. If I was not extremely careful, I would, as Dulcie feared, waste this load, likely my last of the day, rather than hopefully sharing it with whichever daughter won this impromptu "who's the best?" contest. I felt bad for a single heartbeat about only having the stamina to please one of my angels, but quickly realized that since they would end up sharing between themselves anyway, it did not really matter where I deposited my spunk.

The girls moved with grace, their cheerleading instincts allowing them to anticipate and match movements, so that they each reached an arm around the other's back so closely together that I could not tell who moved first. Their hands slid slowly down the other's back, caressing in big curves, before settling on the hip, arm across the waist. Then, they drew themselves together so that their tits mashed together, nipples rubbing. Their mouths locked into the most intense kiss yet, almost drowning out Carolyn's groans as she ground down on Dulcie's other hand, still buried inside Caro's womb.

I had the perfect vantage point, below and a few inches to the side, to watched her writhe on the bed as the climax broke, her entire body shaking with convulsions, the moisture from her cunt running down her thighs, wetting the mattress, and flowing onto Dulcie's legs.

Caro was finally crying out in ecstasy, bouncing on the bed "Oh, fuck, yes, this is it, I'm cumming. Don't stop, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Her gyrations lifted her clear off her sister's fist. After a minute or so, Caro collapsed, sprawled across my large bed, feet by my head, one arm tossed behind where Dulcie still knelt frozen in mid stroke. Dulcie's arm glistened almost up to the elbow with her sister's juices. I was treated to the sight of her firm tits standing up from her chest, nipples pointed toward the ceiling, rising with each breath as she panted out her cool down. My cock began bobbing in unison with Caro's chest, but my attention was soon diverted to Dulcie.

Without a pause, my younger daughter lifted her fingers to her own lips, tasting her sister's sexual excitement. Her tongue darted out past her teeth, tentatively sampling. I guess she liked it well enough, because she slid the fingers deep into her mouth. I watched as her cheeks bulged, her tongue rolling to capture all of the flavour.

"How do I taste compared to Jeannie?" Carolyn asked suddenly. I doubt either Dulcie or I realized that she was back in the land of the living.

"Fresher," Dulcie giggled as she seemingly reluctantly withdrew her fingers from her lips, "Because you're not a big fucking whore slut cunt like Jeanie, but also nastier, because I can still taste the residue of Daddy's spunk along with you."

Caro raised her hand, almost as if to slap Dulcie, but instead, her arm swung low, and those fingers found my younger daughter's rib cage. Within seconds, the two girls were rolling around on the bed like grade schoolers, not the eighteen and nineteen year olds they were. Though body parts occasionally bumped against my legs or hip, I was temporarily forgotten.

Inevitably, Caro's lips brushed against Dulcie's nipple. I had a perfect view as my older daughter's tongue flicked across her sister's left breast. I rolled over and started to join in, kissing Dulcie's right nipple, but my younger girl brushed my head away from her body,

"Not yet, Daddy, later I want you both at once, but first, I need this just to be Caro and me."

She giggled. "But of course, you can watch and keep score."

With that, she clutched her sister's heads to her perky tit as Carolyn sucked at her nubbin until the saliva running out of Caro's lips began pooling in the valley between Dulcie's tits. I saw that Caro's hand was busy rubbing Dulcie's cunt, and that Dulcie's fingers were returning the favour.

"I've never done this before," Caro moaned, coming up for air. "You already practised with Jeanie."

After she spoke, her mouth settled on the other nipple, slurping that deeply past her lips, teeth gripping the rubbery surface. She slowly pulled her jaw up, eyes rolled so she could watch Dulcie's face. I guessed that she was looking either for signs of approval or pain. Caro always did need lots of validation. All that she got was groaning from Dulcie, whose hips began writhing under Carolyn's body. I mentally awarded Caro a point for success on her first try.

Dulcie's arms had been flung down and out at her sides but as she twisted in response to Caro's attack, she eventually grasped her sister's hair. By now, time had lost all meaning. I think Caro had only been tugging that nipple with her teeth for seconds, but somehow, the sun was already setting outside my window.

There was an audible "plop" as Dulcie pushed Carolyn's head away from Dulcie's tit, forcing Dulcie's nipple to pull free from Caro's teeth. I watched a grimace flash across Dulcie's face, but in an instant, she was grinning again, as Carolyn began planting lazy wet kisses down that gorgeous flat cheerleader tummy. My room was filled with the mingled musk of their two moist muffs. I was so entranced that I did not even think to caress my cock, which was likely a good thing, because I knew they wanted at least one more load, and not on the sheets.

Dulcie growled with pleasure as Caro's tongue found her clit. Caro bobbled her sister's love button just with the tip of her tongue for a good minute before plunging further down Dulcie's slit. Dulcie clearly loved how Carolyn thrust her tongue deep between her puffy labia before she licked at the clit and began slurping up my younger daughter's cunt in longer flat tongued strokes, pausing at the top each time to pay attention to the dancing rubbery nubbin.

The sight of my older daughter eating her younger sister's most intimate bits made me feel an orgasm rising in my balls. She was amazing eager for a first time cuntlapper. I guessed that she was inspired to please her sister at least as thoroughly as Jeanie could, continuing the friendly rivalry with her cheerleading counterpart. My shoulders rolled in an instinctual shrug. I sensed that Dulcie was sufficiently enamoured of being orally pleasured that she would be more than happy to indulge either of the older girls, with lots of lust left over for me.

"Oh shit, I'm so close," Dulcie panted. She turned her head and grinned at me, but her eyes weren't focused on my face. It was my cock that grabbed her attention.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers