No More Monkeys... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

As Carolyn lined me up with Jeanie's asshole, her tongue flicked across my tip, tasting my precum. She giggled, then gave Jeanie's cunt a quick, teasing lick.

Jeanie groaned excitedly. "I'm liking what you are doing. You better get that cock inside my ass now before I just want more of you eating my cunt, bitch."

The fingers which had brought Jeanie to orgasm now scooped her cream from Jeanie's inner thighs to coat my cock. I was distracted as Jeanie lifted one arm, cupping her own tit, twisting a nipple, groaning as her head fell forward into the pillows. As a result, I was not watching the grace with which my daughter shoved my cock home into her friend's ready ass, while spinning herself beneath Jeanie's belly, to make good on the promise to lick my balls as I fucked her friend's forbidden fruit.

I pulled halfway out, then pushed back in.

"Am I hurting you?"

"You need to shut up and fuck me hard. The first insertion hurt like hell, but it was such deliciously intense pain," Jeannie giggled. "I must be just a little pain slut. I love how I can feel the size of your cock, your mushroom swelling against those tender nerve endings in my ass."

One of Jeanie's hands slid under her body, emerging glistening with her wetness. I leaned close to her back and cleaned her fingers, tasting her sweet juices.

"I love the taste of myself," it was her turn to giggle, "so I hope you like tasting what your daughter just licked."

I was not able to reply, because my powers of speech were interrupted by the sensation of Caro licking my balls, bathing them with saliva. She nudged my legs wider before sucking them one by one into her hungry mouth.

Jeanie moaned in reaction to this motion, which caused my hard member to try shifting side to side in her tight passage.

"Oh yesssss," she encouraged me as I felt my daughter's tongue roll my balls in her cheeks.

I was momentarily distressed when she eased her mouth off my scrotum, but then she licked the taint between my balls and my ass. This startled me, instinctively triggering me to push deep into Jeanie's bowels. She grunted in surprise.

"Too much pain?" I whispered into her ear.

"Naw. Is that all you got?" Jeanie sneered. "I can take a lot more than that."

I responded by grabbing a handful of hair, tugging her head back, using it as a handle to seesaw her body back onto my cock, thrusting hard into her ass. I could never treat my daughters like this, so it was fortunate that they had brought Jeanie into our play. It was opening a whole new world of sexuality that I had never experienced before.

Soon we had a good rhythm established. I would pull my cock out until only the head was held inside her anus by her sphincter and then would push my cock all the way back deep inside her bowel. Caro lay underneath us and licked furiously. As I fucked Jeanie's ass, her abdominal and glut muscles were working hard, trying to hold me in, shove me out, milk me, all at once. I could feel her cunt contracting and expanding, her orgasm building.

Caro paused from licking my balls just long enough to chuckle and speak, as if reading my mind.

"Keeping you young, Dad." she laughed. When she resumed licking, her tongue was wrapping around my shaft, and then she would slide it up Jeanie's slit before returning to my root. This made Jeanie squirm even more.

"Fill me up, Daddy," Jeanie gave the last word a mocking lilt, "so your bitch of a daughter can eat me while you fill her."

I could see Caro reaching over to start playing with her friend's nipples, twisting and pulling, I guess figuring that if Jeanie wanted pain, Caro would give it to her. This made Jeanie arch her back, pressing harder against my cock.

I again briefly worried about my ability to come twice in rapid succession, but recognized it was just too late to stop. Do the best I can, I decided. Still, Jeanie was being naughty, calling Caro names and teasing us both. For that, I swatted her ass as I rode her. This made her anal muscles spasm around my cock, which throbbed a bit extra each time I hit her.

"Yes, that feels so good," Jeanie moaned. "You feel so big in there. My head is spinning"

Finally, I felt Jeanie's lower body tense, then spasm as her climax struck. My response was assisted by my daughter, who swiftly slipped a finger past my sphincter to stimulate my prostate. Thinking back on it, I rationalize that her jabbing motion seemed to suggest that I was to launch a single explosion of seed, rather than massaging every drop of seminal fluid from its source. At the time, I seemed just to burst, my leg muscles tensing, semen surging up my shaft and flooding Jeanie's bowel in a single mad rush. I wonder if those sperm realized that there were no eggs anywhere near their destination.

Caro slid out from underneath.

"I'll give you a minute to soften before you pull out, and then I can drink you that cocktail", she grinned up at me like the daughter who used to bounce on this bed instead of sleeping.

She bent over and kissed Jeanie gently on the lips, massaging the other young woman's back, cuddling her tenderly, rivalry abandoned in this moment of joy. While they were occupied, I slipped back, my cock relaxing enough to safely withdraw, but I kept the head just inside Jeanie's ass, letting it serve as a plug.

"I'm ready, or should I say, Jeanie's ass is ready?" I said gently, just loud enough to get my daughter's attention.

"Pull out then," Caro murmured, and like any obedient lover, I followed her command.

I slid back off the bed, and knelt on the floor, my head about level with Jeanie's ass, or just a bit lower, so I had a great angle looking up at my daughter's mouth travelling from labia to anus. I could feel her tongue as she vacuumed my deposit out her friend's forbidden passage. My fluids kept flowing and she kept on swallowing. Caro's hands began sensually rubbing Jeanie's inner thighs, and then moved up to massage that perfect butt. She pulled Jeanie's ass cheeks as far apart as she could, opening up Jeanie's anus and extending her tongue up to lick around the opening, and then explore inside.

Caro paused for air, and tilted her head to look across at me. Her face was covered with my juice, fresh from Jeanie's ass. Her mouth was open in a girlish grin of exquisite joy. My heart was pounding. I leaned over and gave her a deep kiss. Our lips locked. She pushed her tongue into my mouth. I loved the taste.

"It feels so good that I'm almost ready to cum again," Jeanie moaned, her fingers ravaging her own clit. "I wanted to make love to you and have orgasms with you. I needed to have you, and sharing you with your Daddy makes this experience even more perfect. Don't stop."

I peeled my lips away from my daughter's, and eased her face back between her friend's thighs, just in time for her to capture a trickle of fluid rolling down Jeanie's thigh. This made Jeanie giggle.

"That tickles," she explained. Then, to the shock of both myself and Caro, I think, she drove her tongue down into Caro's vulva. After slurping my daughter's clit out of its engorged hood, she paused and said "Let's come together."

I found a position on the edge of the bed where I could lay on my side and watch the two girls become more intimate. Both had swollen labia dripping with wetness. They leaned into each other and kissed the more tender morsels, at first just barely touching flesh with lips. Their cunts were gaping open, clits like stamen inside rose petals. Two tongues busily worked womanly magic. Caro of course was working faster and harder, her mouth scooting from cunt to anus, catching the remaining discharge from Jeanie's ass.

"You give such soft gentle kisses," Jeanie muttered, which meant that Carolyn had to nip with pointy teeth, adding a bit of pain to enhance Jeanie's pleasure.

Both silky cunts were wetting the bed, and my ringside seat was making my cock harden already. I noticed how rock hard their nipples were. Despite that similarity, they were so different – Jeanie's nipples standing out from her mounds atop puffy areolae, while Caro's were like two thumbs surrounded by a pinkish corona. My hand reached over, without conscious thought, and cupped their firm young tits, one each, but simultaneously, the gals paused just long enough to growl at me.

"I'm sorry, but your tits are just so gorgeous."

"I know Daddy," Caro spoke, "but this part has to be just us. After we come, you get to fuck my virgin ass. I'm sure you can wait til then."

The last syllable was just reaching my ears when Caro filled her mouth with another flow of seed from Jeanie's ass.

"But I better get your ass ready for daddy while we finish," Jeanie observed.

She stabbed her tongue deep back into my daughter's cunt and lapped her juices as she moved her arms to grasp behind Caro's thighs, pulling her cunt toward Jeanie's head. The tiny bedroom was filled with the rich perfume of fragrant pussies. My brain was almost on overload watching the two young college girls eating each other. I watched as Jeanie's tongue slid along Caro's labia, until her nose was resting against the rosebud of my daughter's tender ass. My cock throbbed excitedly. It was all I could do to resist touching myself. I was afraid that if I did so, I might explode.

Jeanie's nose was almost sticking in Caro's baby smooth ass, as her tongue worked from cunt to ass hole, teasing. I could see that tight little opening starting to gape in response. I inhaled the odours smell as my daughter, who I loved in every way possible, was getting prepared to discover a new sort of pleasure. At that moment, it was impossible to think that she might not enjoy it. Her hips were thrusting wildly up off the mattress in anticipation. Jeanie moved her head just enough so that her tongue could lick the ring of Carolyn's ass hole. She slowly licked circles around that rosebud, exploring the unfamiliar territory.

"It tastes a bit like honey - cunt honey," Jeanie laughed, I guess to cover nervousness. This was a whole side of the brash young woman I had never seen before, perhaps the true Jeanie. I was thankful for this revelation, not that I had any clue whether I would ever have sex with Jeanie again.

My daughter was clearly thrilled at the attention. Her hole was gaping open like a mouth desperate to be kissed, and then hungry to be filled by tongue. Jeanie responded by pushed her tongue in as far as she could, and then thrusting it like a cock fucking an ass. Caro's hips were bouncing up off the bed to meet her friend's efforts. Caro seemed to remember that she owed Jeanie reciprocity, and my daughter's tongue rimmed her friend's ass, not seeming self-conscious at all.

"That looks so good," I said, watching the two of them grinding into each other and groaning.

They had taken to sucking each other's ass as enthusiastically as they had sucked my cock. I felt that I could see the excitement was building deep in their cunts. I certainly could hear and smell it.

Jeanie added fingering Caro's clit to the banquet menu, while she was kissing my daughter's ass. She put first one, then two, then three fingers inside Caro's cunt, plunging them deep into the wetness, then withdrawing. The middle finger of her other hand was toying with Caro's anus. I watched my daughter being fucked in both holes by fingers and tongue. Jeanie spread her legs wider. Caro understood the message and soon her fingers were copying the other young woman's actions. My cock was telling me that it was ready for more.

The two cheerleaders were covered in sweat. They worked on each other with an intensity that I had never experienced before.

"I want you to come and I want to come." Jeanie said as she paused to breathe.

They soon reached the point of no return, fucking each other as hard as they could. If anybody has ever claimed to you that two women can not fuck each other, or that they would need toys, I can bear witness that my daughter and her friend were straight on fucking.

Fingers in each other's holes, they were simultaneously sucking each other's asses. I think it was Caro who started to quiver first as her first orgasm swept through, but Jeanie was not far behind. She began to groan like some beast in heat, pushing her ass harder against Caro's face.

"I'm commmminnng" she yelled. I sure hoped the neighbours weren't home.

Her body shook and then, suddenly, she collapsed right on top of Carolyn.

"Fuck. That was amazing," Jeanie said after a moment "I've never had such an intense orgasm, ever."

We all just lay there, trying to catch our breath. Caro's hand brushed against mine and our fingers intertwined, silently reaffirming our mutual love. Then Jeanie rolled over and kissed me. All three of us began laughing, releasing any hint of after sex tension.

My brain slowly caught up, the little voice wondering whether we might be done for the day, and Carolyn's ass might remain virgin, at least for a while longer.

"Are you totalled, Daddy?" she asked.

Her free hands fondled my half hard cock as if wanting to find out for herself. I felt blood surging toward my groin in response. Our eyes locked. Her lips spread into a grin.

"Oh, goodie - I get my turn."

Carolyn released me and bounced on the bed, clapping her hands girlishly. Jeanie chuckled, then joined in. After a half minute or so, though, she shifted positions and I watched how easily she herded my daughter into the middle of the mattress, and then eased her onto all fours. There was a good sized space between Caro's rear and the headboard.

With unbridled passion, Jeanie started licking Carolyn's ass hole. My daughter groaned with pleasure, pushing her ass back against the young woman's tongue, her ass relaxing enough to open up and let that tongue enter.

"I wish I had a cock so that I could fuck you," Jeanie stage whispered. "Not just for my fun, but to please you better, to feel you come around my throbbing meat."

Then she giggled and added, "But until I bring over a strap on, Daddy's will just have to do."

All the while, she fucked Caro's ass with her tongue, until my daughter's opening was dripping wet from a combination of pussy juice and saliva. Jeanie backed away from licking her ass and stuck a finger in where her tongue had been.

"Now, Daddy," Jeanie followed my eyes. "Climb over there behind your daughter and fuck her ass so that I can lick it out of her."

It just seemed natural to obey Jeanie. In fact, it gave me a twinge of excitement. I quickly discovered that my daughter was still very excited as well, wetness dripping from her cunt, running down her thighs.

Jeanie swiftly reached over between Caro's legs and scooped some of that wetness up, casually applying it like lotion around the anal ring, and then her fingers spread Caro's sphincter, pushing inside to lubricate her thoroughly for me, as naturally as if she was applying suntan lotion to a friend's back. As she did that, her other hand fisted my hardness, her eyes searching for mine, her lips curving into a grin.

"You look tasty enough to eat, but I better put you into Caro's ass first."

Despite saying this, Jeanie bent lower and gave the dripping tip of my mushroom a swift lick, and then swivelled her head and tongued all around Caro's rosebud, teasing it with the tip of that organ. As she did this, Jeanie's arm guided me closer, lining me up to take my daughter's final cherry.

Caro stayed silent, except for her panting. Her hips were starting to rock, reaching back in anticipation of my thrusting into her bowel. It only took a second or two for Jeanie to complete the connection, but for me, it unfolded in super slow motion, like a movie advancing one frame at a time.

Jeanie again displayed the balletic cheerleader moves, sliding around and underneath Carolyn while simultaneously inserting me half way into Caro's anal opening. This seemed like a perfect first taste, not lingering right inside the gap, where Carolyn might fret about further penetration, but not burying me abruptly to the hilt and causing panic if Caro felt too full.

"More!!" Caro grunted, pushing back toward my groin. Her ass hole seemed to be trying to swallow my cock.

"More!!" she commanded. I obeyed.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" my daughter screamed.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Don't you dare stop. Keeping on fucking me ."

It was at that moment that her ass opened up and my whole cock slid in. I was fucking my daughter's virgin ass hole. I could feel the pressure of her sphincter grasping at the base of my cock as her abs worked her bowel around the rest of my tool. I felt like I was poking all the way up into her throat from behind.

I leaned over, intending to cup my daughter's dangling boobs and use them as handles, but found that Jeanie was already there, playing with Caro's nipples, pinching and squeezing until my daughter squealed with joy. The writhing that resulted also completed our connection, sinking my shaft deep into her well.

"I feel so good," Caro sighed.

Jeanie was turned in a sixty-nine position, so Caro lowered her head.

"I want you to share how good I feel," she said just before parting Jeanie's labia with her tongue.

Beneath me, I felt Jeanie's tongue at work, lapping from Carolyn's clit to my balls, and then back again.

Caro lifted her head to speak to me briefly.

"Just hold your body there," Caro instructed, before lowering her head again. I did. She began rocking slowly back and forth. Both girls were moaning loudly.

"It's fucking unbelievable." Caro screamed, throwing her hair about wildly, sweat spraying the room. "I've never felt anything like it. I'm going to come. I'm going to come."

Her body started to shake.

"Yes, Yes, Yes," she began shouting. I felt her ass pulsating, gripping my cock in a fierce grip. It did not fully register at the time, but afterwards, I realized that as my daughter climaxed, Jeanie snaked a finger up and primed my prostate so that my load rushed forward and flooded Carolyn's bowel.

Then that anal grip relaxed.

Very slowly, Caro eased forward, allowing my cock to pop free of her ass. A chunky flow of great gobs of goo fell into Jeanie's waiting mouth. Within seconds, Caro's anus closed back up to a swollen pucker. She rolled to the side of the bed where I had earlier watched her sharing sex with Jeanie. Her body was still shaking.

"Are you ok?" I asked

"I'm still having orgasms."

Jeanie took that as her cue and rolled onto her side, all the better to aim her tongue at Caro's labia, but grasped that athletic butt, shifting my daughter so that the more experienced adventuress could make good on her promise to clean all my goo out of that ass.

Caro wriggled and giggled with ecstasy, her eyes shut. When she opened them, she was looking at me watching the Sapphic display.

"Climb over here and I'll lick you clean, Daddy, you're all gooey," she grinned.

A few weeks before, she had been shy and hesitant about sex. Now she was offering to lave my meat, even though it dripped not only with my seed, but slimy cunt and ass offerings. It was an offer I could not resist without being impolite and potentially ruining her progress.

I reached an arm around her shoulders, steadying her as she swallowed my shrinking cock, slowly bathing it with a corkscrewing tongue action, before backing her head off so she could carefully clean me like she was compressing an ice cream cone.

"Girls, I can't remember the last time I had this much fun," I said. "But I'm exhausted"

I collapsed onto the pillows, my cock flopping free until Caro rolled between my legs to finish her cleaning. I saw Jeanie crouched behind her, face deep into Caro's ass, searching for remnants.

I drifted off to sleep with Caro still cleaning the tip of my cock, but I think I heard her say, "It'll be even better next month, when we can add Dulcie to the bouncing on the bed fun."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers
12