No Need To Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself smiling at Suzanne opening up like this. It wasn't like she was a strict boss, but we had never had any sort of heart-to-heart before.

"Anyhow," she continued, "if you want, why don't you go hop in the shower. I am actually going to order some Chinese. I can order some extra if you want it, otherwise I guess we will call it a night and we can get back to work tomorrow. My only suggestion is that you wear some loose pants when you come back, we are going to have to get right into editing."

I blushed as I accepted the offer of dinner and retreated to rinse off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzanne had a drink in hand waiting for me as I got out of the shower. She had apparently decided against drawing up her robe and the effect was her may as well being nude as only her arms and shoulders were actually covered; her soft, overtly feminine body on full display.

"Food will be here in a minute," she informed me casually, "which is good because I am starving."

It was a common phrase from her as Suzanne always seemed to be starving. Though I admit I was thrilled to hear the buzzer ring for our delivery for a couple of different reasons. First, truth be told, I was really hungry myself. Second, my erection still had not gone down. Indeed, the shower only seemed to have made it worse. I was hoping that I could figure out something to do with it or somehow will it out of existence but I knew it was futile in the amount of time it would take to get to the front door and back. Instead, I did the only thing I could think of.

I hid.

I didn't totally hide myself, I just hid my problem, positioning myself so I was casually standing behind a small island that we often set food up on. Hunched over, my legs spread wide, my elbows on the table, I figured Suzanne wouldn't be able to see my rigid dick, only how much of an idiot I looked like posed that way. As she walked back into the room, other than a confused look on her face that turned into a smirk, she said nothing.

Instead we ate.

And drank.

We didn't get drunk, but we certainly got buzzed. The mood was jovial.

It was the wee hours of the night when we found ourselves on a bit of furniture in the studio. Any pretense of covering up had long been lost. Each of us instead just sat on our robes so our skin would not stick to the vinyl of the prop couch. We had spent the evening getting to know each other, first by simply talking about our lives and pasts, secondly by getting a clear view of practically every inch of one another's bodies.

She learned that I had broken up with my 1st long-term girlfriend just before I started working with her and had only been on a few dates since then.

I learned that she had been engaged but never married.

She learned that I had two younger siblings still living with my parents.

I learned that I was developing a significant fetish for sexy older women.

It was completely off topic of our conversation when she went full force blunt and head on: "Okay, I'm not your boss anymore when I ask this but I have to know: Do you normally stay hard this long?!"

I had been hard on-and-off for a few hours at that point. It seemed that every time my erection would begin to subside, something happened that brought me right back to attention. Suzanne would brush up against me, she would absentmindedly flash her pussy, hell, even if she just smiled at me.

"Not normally, no. But, this hasn't exactly been a normal night."

She herself was actually blushing as she very clearly focussed her eyes on my cock. If you had asked me how I would have expected to have reacted in such a situation I would have surmised that I would have lost my erection as my heart rate skyrocketed and my blood flow diverted. Instead my dick perked up ever so slightly more.

"I get that," she responded, "but it wasn't even down after your shower. Don't you have a refractory period?"

"Refractory from what?!"

A look of amazement spread over Suzanne's face. "Oh, my God! Andy! You have got to be about damn ready to burst! You didn't get yourself off in the shower?"

"No! Why would you think that I would have?!"

She was so calm in what she said next, it took me off guard. "Honey, these are not times to be modest. This type of over-stimulation can drive a person nuts. You have to release that pent up frustration. Lord knows I do. Every time."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously."

I didn't say anything but my response was clear. Suzanne got up and sat on the edge of the couch next to me and put her hand on my leg.

"I'm sorry I embarrassed you. I do hope you forgive me for that. Look, it's late and we have to work tomorrow. Why don't you just spend the night here?"

She stood up and, for the first time in a while, pulled her robe on and wrapped herself up in it before leaning down and giving me a kiss on the forehead and offering a helping hand off the couch. The night just ended in the most anti-climactic way possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The next few months flew by in a somewhat uneventful manner. True, I did graduate from college and begin working as a full-fledged employee of Suzanne (her first ever). Sure, it was basically the same as it was previously regarding part time hourly pay. But, I was also able to book my own work under the banner of her studio and had started developing an actual portfolio of my own. We still did a majority of portrait-type work; lots of weddings, lots of families, lots of graduates.

The adult business also picked up.

We were now averaging a "couples" or otherwise non-standard shoot approximately once every 3 weeks. Suzanne and I joked that we would have to stop referring to it as our "non-standard" business as it did consume so much of our time and was also, due to the delicate nature of the sessions, significantly more profitable. While there was a decent amount of repeat business I was admittedly surprised at just how many couples were out there looking for this type of service.

As it had been for the first session, we were always nude. At the end of summer we were sporting tan-lines. At the end of winter we were pasty white and in need of some color. Over time, our bodies displayed various states of grooming for each of us, different hair color highlights for Suzanne, the addition of an inner-arm tattoo for me. While there were a number of occasions that we worked late hours and as we became more comfortable with one another we were less conscious of our physical contact (for instance Suzanne would regularly lean on my back should while looking at my work, her nude breasts resting against my skin) there was nothing outside of a platonic relationship. We didn't kiss, we didn't profess love or lust for each other, nothing. Friendly flirting was about as risque as we got.

I never could get myself to jerk off in the shower on the nights that I did wash up in the studio but, as prophecy would have it, I did start to become accustomed to the nudity and the erections were less of an issue. They did still occur, of course. Suzanne and I joked about how it seemed obvious that some couples took it as a challenge to get me aroused. She sympathized in my plight of how undeniably visual it was when I was horny while she had the ability to keep her own excitement a bit more hidden.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal office day, lots of computer work, phone calls and studio cleanup. The only thing different was that the picture I was editing, a female client fellating her partner's cock, was part of a set of pictures that I had taken myself.

"Nice framing," Suzanne commented over my shoulder. "I knew you would be a natural at it."

She had asked me to run lead on our most recent shoot. It was a repeat customer and she had actually made the suggestion to the customer to try me as the main photographer. They accepted and I was thrilled.

"If you are okay with it, I think it might be nice to offer our customers the choice of either of us as the photographer. I bet it would increase our repeat business. We can work out a payment deal for when you are the lead as well. Thoughts?"

Of course I was excited but I was also a little bit confused. Suzanne was literally offering me her business. While I understood she made a good living, it wasn't as if she was super wealthy. My taking any larger percentage would most certainly cut into her income. I told her as much about my excitement and apprehension.

"Seems like a con, right? Too good to be true? Well, I have given this quite a bit of thought. First, you have a talented eye and are technically gifted with the camera and computer. Second, businesses either grow or die and I would prefer mine to grow. Third, I like you and, more importantly, the customers like you. I can't tell you just how difficult it is to find all of those things. So, as of right now you are still an employee but, in time, I would like you to become a partner in this business. That will take you saving some money as you will have to buy into everything that I have amassed over the years but it will certainly be less expensive and easier than starting from scratch on your own."

"I'm in." I blurted out my response before she even had a chance to take a breath.

She smiled. "Just like that? Not going to take a minute to think about it?"

"No need," I countered. "I love it here. I know what an amazing situation I have stepped into and agree with your vision. It's an easy decision."

We shook hands. That was it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a few months later, on a hot, late summer September evening when we found ourselves finishing up another late night in the studio. Both of us had already downed a couple of Long Island Iced Tea's and were taking our time cleaning up the room.

"I was surprised when they said they wanted the A/C in the room off," I said to Suzanne as I tossed some scarves into a laundry basket, "but I have to admit, sometimes the client's vision works out. They had a natural glisten to them that didn't involve having to grease them up."

"Yeah, but now it is just so comfy in here, I don't want to do any work," she pouted in response.

As she was one of the hardest working people I knew it wasn't a normal comment to hear and it made me smile a little.

She was sprawled on the studio bed, naked as the day she was born, enjoying the gentle breeze of a fan we had set up for special effects and general comfort.

Everything about her just oozed sensuality: her natural body, her enticing curves, her fully exposed pussy lips. She looked amazing.

As quietly as I could I grabbed a camera by my hand, turned off the shutter sound effect and snapped a few shots, just putting down the camera in time for Suzanne to sit up.

"I've never been on this side of the lense before," she said, a weary but somehow sensually sexy look on her face. "Did my wreck of a hairdo break the camera?"

"Oh, come on," I replied with a scoff. "You know it's great."

I clicked a couple more photo's.

"You're sweet, Andy."

I stepped over to her and did my job, using my hands to brush away the hair from her face and position her the way I wanted to. Suzanne didn't resist in any way, instead just accepted my guidance and moved along with me.

The camera clicked again a few times, I rotated around the bed, snapping pics from any angle she looked good... which was a lot.

"I'm surprised to hear you say that," I said, trying to keep the conversation active and the mood light.

"What? That you're sweet? I tell you all the time."

"No. Not that. I'm talking about you saying that you've never had your pics taken. After all, you're beautiful."

My voice practically cracked when the last words came out of my mouth. I had to assume that Suzanne not only knew she was beautiful and knew that I thought as much, but saying it so directly and in those circumstances was more than a bit nerve wracking. We were both physically nude yet at the moment I felt emotionally bare as well.

Suzanne propped herself up on her elbows, her large, soft breasts practically flowing with her movements.

I felt my cock twitch and took a few more pics.

No words had been said when I first felt her hand touch me, her hand cupping my butt when I knelt next to her, adjusting her for another pic. It has to be said that she had touched my ass previously, always playful patts, often when we were nude, usually involved in some sort of flirtatious banter. This time it was somehow different. It was soft. It was prolonged.

While I read it as a cue and took a deep breath as to how I should proceed, any doubt that could have been in my mind was erased a moment later.

"You know," she said, her hand slowly caressing my ass cheek, "our studio sessions always have two people in them."

It wasn't true of course. We did glamour and boudoir sessions all the time. But I understood the sentiment and put the camera down to the side of us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What amazed me most when I first leaned in to kiss her was just how good she smelled. Though we had been moving around and sweating for some time, she smelled somehow sweet, a sugary coating over the subtle floral hints of her every-day soap.

Our lips touched and my heart raced, something she obviously noticed.

"There's no need to be nervous," she whispered. "Afterall, it's probably been a lot longer since my last time than yours."

"I just don't get it," I said in between kisses. Our hands had begun exploring one another's bodies, finger-tips dragging along skin, eliciting goose-bumps and delightful chills. "How guys aren't lining up for you. It just makes no sense."

"Oh, I won't deny I have had a number of opportunities. But it wasn't fair to them. I was focused on my business, focused on working at the school, focused on myself. Besides, none of them just quite ever felt right."

I knew what... and who... she was referring to when she said it. Whether either of us were going to admit it, things had been building up to this for some time.

I had pulled her up into a sitting position and she was in my lap, her legs wrapped around me, our hands and tongues still exploring.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, "that feels nice."

I had been kissing her neck and rubbing my hands along her back at the same time.

"What part?"

"All of it."

My hands started becoming bolder, wrapping themselves down around her butt, my fingertips brushing along her lower lips, wisps of pubic hair tickling my nerves.

She inhaled with a shudder when my fingertips made their first, obvious brush along her sex. Her sex was soft and warm, my cock throbbed with anticipation.

We continued kissing, we continued petting, I continued my gentle exploration of her pussy, her entire opening becoming slick with her wet.

"Andy," she whispered, "are you sure you want this?"

I took a moment and looked into her eyes, there was a bit of apprehension, a bit of nervousness.

"I'm not 20 anymore," she continued. "Heck, I'm not even 30."

"You're perfect," I said as I guided her back onto the bed.

She reached up and grabbed my cock with both hands, stroking it gently for a moment before pulling my slightly, directing it to her waiting cunt.

"No, not yet," I said, stopping her movement and removing her hands from me.

She had a pleading look in her eyes and I almost reconsidered my mission.

Almost.

I lay on my belly and settled my face between her legs. I could feel the heat rising off her skin and her scent was intoxicating. She gasped when I first touched her, a long, excruciatingly slow drag of my tongue across her entire opening, asshole to clit.

"Oh, God," she cried out in a shaky voice. "Are you sure?"

Yes, I was sure.

Admittedly, I was a bit excited and after a few moments of overly-enthusiastic attention, she had to ask me to slow down. But, once we found ourselves in sync, good things happened.

"Oh! Oh, God! Oh my God!"

Suzanne was loud when she climaxed, crying out in decibel levels I had never heard her reach. While her orgasm started with body squirming on the bed, it finished her clamping the soft skin of her inner thighs onto my ears and pushing at my forehead with her hands.

"No, more. Please! I can't take it."

I stopped moving my tongue and waited for her to relax, her body falling limp as it came down from its high. Visually, her body was like jello. Her large, natural breasts had been practically absorbed by her chest. There was practically no muscle tone to her body. In fact, the only things that were indicators that she was still alive were her chest, still rising and falling from the deep breaths of air she took in to calm herself, and her vulva, still contracting from the extended climax.

I grabbed the camera and clicked a couple of shots. It was actually one of the things we rarely did with our paying clients, instead allowing them to compose themselves in their post coital bliss without the distraction of the shutter.

"Oh, no!" Suzanne, whined. "Not now. I must look like a mess."

"You look incredible," I responded truthfully. "Your body is incredible. You're incredible."

Suzanne sat up and smiled at me. Sure, her hair was a bit of a mess and her breasts were just hanging heavily, but it was a look she wore well.

"Don't know about that," she responded, "but what you did to be was incredible. I forgot how amazing it feels."

"What, oral?"

"Yes. It's been a really long time."

"Well, that's no good!"

My response was intentionally overly enthusiastic and a bit cheesy and I practically dove back towards her, pushing her back down on the bed, my face burying itself back in between her legs.

"No!" She squealed in delight at my assault, wrestling with me and pushing my face away from her pussy. "Not anymore! I couldn't take that again."

"Awwwwww..." My response was playful and truthful at the same time. Sure, I wasn't going to do anything that she didn't want me to but admittedly, I had gotten a taste of her wetness and my brain was fighting its desire to taste more.

"What's going on here?"

Suzanne had noticed that, practically for the first time, my cock had lost a bit of its vigor, no longer hard and proud, a testament to my focus on her pleasure. I figured it wouldn't take much to bring it back to life and my suspicions were confirmed when I roared back to life at the warm, wet feeling of Suzanne mouth wrapping around its head.

I let out a deep exhale and Suzanne continued, the motions of her tongue flooding what seemed like my life supply of blood into my cock. Admittedly, I had never particularly enjoyed receiving head previously, I had found that my female partners (a limited participation pool to be sure) usually administered a bit too much suction for my taste. While the methodology did offer the benefit of a somewhat numbing result that allowed me to last longer during intercourse when not wearing a condom, it did, unfortunately, leave my mind focused on the fact that I really wasn't enjoying what should have been an extremely enjoyable experience.

Suzanne was different.

There was very little suction in her actions at all. Instead, her felatio involved a lot of wet, throat-y licking. The length of her tongue worked its way around the head of my swollen cock, her hands very gently massaged my shaft and balls, it was all quite incredible.

Too incredible.

"Oh, shit," I blurted, realizing that I was very quickly approaching a point of no return. "Suzanne, you gotta' stop."

I tried pushing her head off of me but she resisted, instead continuing her oral onslaught, not hesitating for a moment.