No Ordinary Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked and I was told by her what I need to do, and what not to do when I'm with her. It seems as though, our relationship was some what, stabilizing. If I wanted a "Normal" relationship, then it would definitely have to start with our sex life. I mean, what "Normal" couple fucks like we do? A strong relationship, a lasting relationship, starts with communication, and other INWARD qualities of the man and woman. Sex, fades. Our bodies deteriorate. We lose our sex appeal. If I have a relationship based on Sex, Looks and how much we have sex, what will happen if, she loses her looks. What will happen, if she can't give me what she gives me now in bed? I can't lie, I loved the way Linda looks, but I also enjoy being with her in a non sexual way as well. So I need to start expressing that, more.

We walked on a beach, and sat by a rock and watched the most amazing sunset. Then we talked under a blue moon. She laid in my arms, naked. I did want to have sex, but I needed to start self control. I did. I thought, that even if we stopped having sex right now, I think I would be fine. I had experienced and done stuff that most men lie about. But you know what, it was more of a turn on to me to KNOW, that if I wanted some really hardcore shit, she would do it.

We made it back to our Bungalow, and slept until the next afternoon. I woke up to soft warm kisses on my neck and face. THE greatest feeling in the world. She laid on top of me and laid her head on my chest. I ran my hands down her back and squeezed her soft rear. She moved her head up and kissed me on the lips.

"Do you think we can have sex with out the hardcore shit?" she asked

I shook my head, yes.

She moved her hand between us and put my cock in her pussy. We kissed and she moved up and down, horizontally very slowly. I kissed her neck, then her shoulder. She kissed and bit my ear. She then leaned up and began moving faster on me. I watched as her labia wrapped around my cock, I delighted in seeing cum seep out of the sides of her pussy. I got so much joy at seeing her climax, in silence. Without us doing anything degrading. I was proud of myself for being able to use self-control.

"Was that boring?" she asked

"No." I said.

She laid on top of me and closed her eyes.

"Is crystal still coming to New York for a month?" I asked

"Yeah."

"Is she staying with me?"

"If you want her to."

"Do you, want her to?"

"I want you to be ok. She is not just there for FUCKS. She there to protect you."

"From who?"

"Other women."

The rest of our stay went very fast. I left Linda at LAX, and connected on a flight to New York. A few days later Crystal arrived, and for a whole month, we enjoyed each others company. We slept together, but most times we just talked. I found a lot about Linda, and what she really thought of me. And how I could improve on being a lover, and a friend to her.

Unlike Linda, Crystal was very, very BI-sexual. At nights, I would either watch or listen to her and her girlfriends fuck each other. And on occasions, I would join in. Crystal also wore extremely revealing clothing in public. Once I could not help myself, so I fucked her in the subway, and in a unisex bathroom at a club in the Village. And in an alley, and in Central Park. I also was the only male in a ten woman orgy as well. That one I did not tell Linda about.

12