No Risk, No Reward

Story Info
Wife fantasizes about watching her husband with other women.
10.1k words
4.31
49.1k
57
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to begin by thanking daylilygardner. When I told her of my difficulty with wife-sharing, she suggested I try husband-sharing, and this is the result. I admit my hypocrisy up front, that while I couldn't wrap my head around wife-sharing enough to write a story, I could when the shoe was on the other foot. I'm prepared for the slings and arrows!

As always my thanks to blackrandl1958 for her generous advice and editing.

-

I was seeing stars.

I had just recovered from another earth-shaking orgasm from my wonderful husband David.

We were both virgins the night of our Senior Prom, but we took care of that "defect" at the local Lovers' Lane in the back seat of his father's Impala. As with most first-timers, it was uncomfortable, even a little painful for me.

Over the course of the summer we honed our technique. Unfortunately, at the end of the summer we were off to different universities, to different experiences, different lives. We mutually agreed that we would "experiment" while in college.

While we met frequently when we were home for holidays and vacations and professed our undying love, neither of us truly thought that our love would survive four years of separation. We were well aware of the survival rate of high school romances.

Miraculously, when we returned home after graduation, the flame of our love burned even brighter than before. Beyond our romantic love, our sexual expertise had grown by leaps and bounds. David could eat pussy better than anyone I was ever with, including the lesbians I experimented with during my LUG (Lesbian Until Graduation) phase, and David was thrilled that I had learned to deep throat.

David proposed to me on the Fourth of July, and we were married as soon as we were settled in our new jobs.

We took advantage of our new-found freedom to make love when, where and how we wanted, and christened every room and flat surface in the house. On one moonless night we even did it in the backyard, though I had to bite down on a towel to keep the neighbors from hearing my screaming orgasms when David went down on me.

After we were married for a couple of years we started talking about children. Neither of us was opposed to the idea, but we also weren't in any hurry.

While our love life was as vigorous as ever, I was starting to feel vaguely... unsatisfied, is the only word that comes to mind, but it isn't accurate. David satisfied me in every way possible. Except...

Which brings me back to where I began my story.

"David," I asked, "Do you ever have any fantasies?"

"Do you mean like having a ten-inch cock that never goes soft and being able to come whenever I want?"

I shoved his shoulder.

"No, you goof; your cock is magnificent, and your fingers and mouth aren't too shabby either. Your cock is already more than I can handle. In fact..."

David looked lost.

"Just what are you talking about, Julia?"

"I... I've been having this fantasy of watching you with other women."

"'With' other women. You mean FUCKING them, don't you," he said angrily.

"I wouldn't have put it so crudely. I thought more like making love to them."

"How can I make love to them when I love only you?"

"Well, I wouldn't expect you to fall in love with them," I couldn't help giggling. "Just that I would want it to be more than an animalistic coupling."

"Julia, do you have any idea of what you're asking? Fantasies are just that, they're not meant to be acted on. What if the woman... it IS one woman isn't it?"

I just shrugged. I really hadn't thought that far ahead.

David just shook his head.

"What if one of the WOMEN fell in love with me? What if I fell in love with one of them?"

I recoiled in horror. The thought of losing David to another woman was almost enough to make me drop the idea entirely. Almost.

"I have faith in your love, David. As for the woman, or women, we'll have to make it clear that there is to be no emotional attachment. Maybe we limit how long any woman can be involved to help prevent that."

David just put his head in his hands and shook it back and forth.

"My head is spinning," he said, "I can't think straight anymore." He rolled over and turned his back to me.

I spooned up against him and he flinched, but settled back down and was soon asleep. I, on the other hand, lay awake with tears in my eyes, wondering if I had just fucked up the best thing in my life.

Breakfast was a somber affair. I was afraid to say anything that might make things worse, wishing that I could go back in time and just keep my big fucking mouth shut.

I simply couldn't get a good read on David. Was he angry? Disappointed? Was he worried that I might want to have sex with other men?

Unable to take the tension any longer, I decided to take the bull by the horns.

"David," I started.

"Julia," he interrupted, "Just what is your goal here? Is this your sneaky way of saying that you want an open marriage, that you want to fuck other men?"

"God, no," I cried. "You're already as much man as I can handle."

"Then just what are you driving at? What's your end-game?"

"I... I'm not quite sure how to put it into words. It just feels so wonderful when you make love to me, I want to be able to see what it looks like."

"Why don't we just put a mirror on the ceiling," David said, "or put cameras around the room?" His sarcasm cut me deep, but I decided to address his comments seriously.

"Mirrors would just distract me, take me out of the moment. Cameras, even if they sometimes captured the right angle, just wouldn't be the same. I want to watch you make love, and the only way that I can do that is if you're doing it with another woman."

"That sounds almost rational," David said, "But have you really thought through the implications? You may fantasize about bungee jumping, but actually stepping off that ledge is a whole 'nother thing! I have fears that if you actually see me having sex with another woman your natural jealousy may surface. You may take it out on me, even though it was your idea."

"No, David, that won't happen," I cried. "If we do this and I find that I can't handle it, we'll stop immediately, and I swear on my life that I won't hold it against you."

David just looked at me very strangely. I was half expecting him to "Harrumph," but he didn't.

"This really means a lot to you. You seriously want to try this?"

I nodded nervously.

"Just where would we find these women? Surely we're not going to ask anyone in our circle of friends."

"No, no, of course not," I replied.

"This goes way against my better judgement, and I think we're playing with fire, but if it means that much to you, I'm willing to give it a try."

I smiled nervously.

"I reserve the right to call this whole thing off," he said, "and I hope it's obvious that I have the final approval on the woman."

"Of course," I said, "There's no chance of this working if you, and she, aren't attracted to each other."

With that behind us, we went about our usual routines while I tried to think of possible women. While I agreed with the logic of not including anyone we knew, that put a serious crimp in the number of possibilities.

I had a stroke of inspiration the next evening after work as I walked into my yoga class. We were a typical suburban mix, soccer moms, working moms, professional moms. As I warmed up I looked around the room, and my eyes fell on Jennifer Burns.

Jennifer was a relatively new member of our class, a striking red-head with a nice body, but most important for my purposes, she was single.

I wouldn't call us friends, but we had shared a few of the idle conversations that friendly acquaintances have. I made up my mind that I was going to have to dial that up a bit. Just before the instructor called the class together, I walked over.

"Hi, Jennifer, how are you doing?"

"Not, bad, Julia. You?"

"Great, thanks. I was wondering if you'd like to hit the juice bar after class?"

"Sure thing, I'd like that."

Just then the instructor indicated that it was time to start, and Jennifer and I put our mats side by side.

While I had seen Jennifer before, I took the opportunity to really check her out, and she was even better looking than I thought. She caught me looking a couple of times, but she didn't seem upset; in fact, she seemed to be giving me a flirtatious smile. Shit, I hoped she wasn't gay!

We sat down with our drinks, and Jennifer came right at me.

"So, Julia, to what do I owe the honor of this visit?" she said with a grin.

What was I going to do now? I couldn't tell her that I was thinking of setting her up to have sex with my husband! I did the only thing I could think of. I lied!

"I've noticed that you don't seem to hang out with anyone else in the class, so I thought you might like to have a friend."

"What, do you think that I don't know anyone outside this class?"

"N... No. I... I," I spluttered.

"Relax, Julia, I'm just poking you," she said smiling. "Actually, I could use a friend. I'm new to the area, and the people I work with are nice enough, but not really 'friend' material, if you know what I mean."

I didn't really, but I just nodded as if I did.

We were just finishing our drinks when Jennifer glanced at her watch.

"This has really been fun, Julia. Let's get together again."

"Yes, I'd like that," I said, and we exchanged contact information and made our way out.

David could sense my excitement when I got home.

"Let me guess," he said, "you won the lottery!"

"No, but I think I might have found a woman for us."

"So quickly? It doesn't seem like you could find someone and convince them that fast."

"Well, I haven't actually asked her yet," I replied nervously.

"Then what has you so excited?"

"It's just that she's single, beautiful and very friendly. I'm just sure that I can convince her."

David looked doubtful.

"Well, don't get your hopes up. Let me know if you need me to help."

"I know, David, it's just that I'm so excited that we might be able to do this. I'll try to be careful."

Though I was anxious, I took things slowly. In addition to yoga, we'd meet for lunch once or twice a week along with the occasional Girls' Night Out. As soon as I felt comfortable, I moved the conversation towards sex. I was relieved that she wasn't gay, and although she had had several dates, she hadn't met anyone with whom she was close to getting serious.

Eventually, I had the opportunity to steer things the way I hoped that they would go.

"So, Julia, tell me more about David, this mysterious husband of yours."

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to act innocent, hopefully succeeding.

"Well, every time we talk about him you tell me how wonderful he is, yet you've never introduced us. I'm beginning to think that maybe he's just a figment of your imagination, or maybe he's a troll or something..."

"Oh, no! He's certainly no troll," I blurted out.

Jennifer raised her eyebrows.

"Maybe you're afraid that I'll try to steal him from you," she said with a chuckle.

If she only knew how close, yet so far away, she was!

Jennifer must have misinterpreted my hesitation, as she grabbed both of my hands.

"Julia, I was joking. You're my friend; I'd never do that to you, no matter how much he wasn't a troll!"

"Oh. I know that," I said, "I was just thinking that we should all get together. Let me check with David and see what we can work out."

We did get together, David and Jennifer hit it off right away and we were soon chattering away like lifelong friends.

David and Jennifer teased each other unmercifully, and one day she asked me, "Julia, just what do you see in this big goof, anyway?"

Without thinking, I blurted out, "Great sex."

That brought the conversation to a screeching halt as we looked back and forth at each other, when I decided, in for a penny, in for a pound.

"Well, it is! I've never had anyone make me come like David does!"

You could have heard a pin drop as David and Jennifer just stared at me, mouths agape.

"I... I think I need to be going," Jennifer said, and was out the door before I could catch her.

"That went well," David said grinning as I glared at him.

"Shit," I said, "Now what am I going to do? I was sure that Jennifer was the one."

"Maybe it's just not meant to be, Babe," he said, but I wasn't going to give up on my fantasy without a fight!

I was pleased to see that Jennifer didn't stay away from yoga, but she was a little reserved, but she did agree to meet me at the juice bar after class.

"Jennifer, I feel that I must apologize for my outburst the other night."

"That's okay, Julia, you just caught me a little off guard. It was a bit of TMI!"

"Well, that's sort of what I wanted to talk to you about, but not here. Do you have time to go have a real drink?"

Jennifer looked puzzled, but nodded her agreement.

She followed me to a quiet bar that I knew, and after we were seated in an out of the way booth I ordered a bottle of white wine and told the waitress that we didn't want to be disturbed.

I poured us each a glass and sipped nervously, trying to screw up my courage to ask Jennifer the question that I was sure would shock her, and could possibly end our friendship.

Jennifer didn't say a word, just sipped her wine until I poured the second glasses of wine.

"Okay, Julia, spill. You're making me nervous. Just what is going on? Is David having an affair? Are you?"

I nearly spit out my wine.

"No, no, it's nothing like that! Or maybe it is SOMETHING like that, but not really."

"Julia, you're driving me crazy. If you don't tell me what the fuck is going on, I'm outta here."

I took a deep breath. This was it, now or never, fish or cut bait, shit or... choose your favorite idiom.

"Jennifer, you can see how handsome David is," I said as she nodded. "Well, when I blurted out about our great sex it wasn't just the liquor talking."

"Okay, David's very good-looking and a great lover. What does that have to do with me?"

I struggled to find the right words that at least wouldn't send her running out screaming.

"Over the last few months I've been having this fantasy..."

"Oh, no, Julia. I like you a lot, but I'm not into women and will not do a three-way with you and David."

"That's not what I was going to ask."

Jennifer looked puzzled, she honestly couldn't conceive of what I was about to say.

"I... I have this fantasy of watching David with another woman, and I was hoping that you would be that woman."

Jennifer was about to take a sip of wine, and almost dropped her glass.

"You want me to what?! Most wives would scratch my eyes out and cut her husband's balls off, and you're ASKING me to do it?"

"I can't explain it. I know it's counter-intuitive, but just the thought of it turns me on so much, I have to believe that actually seeing it would be the hottest thing ever."

"You do know that fantasies are just that, that when fantasy meets reality it isn't always pretty?"

"I understand, David said almost the same thing, and I know that I'm taking a risk, but I believe that it's manageable. I think I know myself, that if I do get jealous, it's my own fault, and won't blame you or David."

"What about David and me? Aren't you afraid that we might feel something more when we do this?"

"David and I did talk about this. I was originally thinking of the other woman being more of a stranger, but I've seen you and David together, and while you two are friendly, I don't sense the kind of attraction that I should be worried about. In any case, I trust in your friendship, but most importantly, I trust in David's love for me."

"Well, I'm certainly gob-smacked, and need to sleep on this," she said, tossing back the last of her wine.

We stood up, and I was happy that we had our usual good-bye hug and made our separate ways home.

"So, how did it go?" David asked.

"Well, she didn't say 'No,' or run off screaming into the night."

"But, she didn't say 'Yes,' either, right?" he said.

"No, she didn't, We're just going to have to wait."

"What if she says, 'No'?"

"I don't know. Right now, I think I would just forget the whole thing."

I thought I saw a small smile cross David's face. I knew he wasn't really thrilled with this whole idea, I hoped if I pulled it off that he would feel differently.

I was quite apprehensive walking into yoga class, but I was reassured by Jennifer's shy smile and her indication that I should take the spot next to her. The class was unremarkable if you disregarded the nervousness I was feeling, wondering what she would say to me after class.

We went to the juice bar, and as we sat down with our drinks, Jennifer was obviously on edge. I actually took that as a hopeful sign, figuring that if she wasn't interested, she would just say so.

"Julia," she said, finally breaking the silence, "it's probably not exactly a state secret that I was shocked when you told me what you wanted me to do."

"Yes, I think that was quite obvious."

"I also have to admit that I was quite intrigued. I don't have to tell you that David is a handsome man, and that under other circumstances I would definitely be interested in him."

My hopes went up a couple of notches.

"It's just that this could go so wrong, in so many ways, and I don't want to jeopardize our friendship or your marriage."

"I understand, really I do, but you know what they say, 'With great risk comes great reward.' I really want, I need, to at least try this. Maybe this won't work, maybe it will be a disaster, but at least I trust you. If you can't do it, we may have to try to pick up someone at a club, which opens up a whole other can of worms."

Jennifer still looked doubtful, then said, "Look, why don't you guys meet me at Jamie's Pub, Friday, around 8:00, and we'll all talk this out."

I could barely contain my excitement as I accepted her offer, and picked up the tab as we finished our drinks. After a quick hug good-bye I headed home to give David what I hoped he'd feel was good news.

Friday night David and I arrived at almost the same time as Jennifer, but I was disappointed as she told me to wait at the bar as she and David took a booth out of ear-shot.

As soon as their drinks arrived, the conversation began in earnest. I couldn't tell how it was going. There was a lot of gesticulating, raised eyebrows, frowns and smiles. Finally, David waved me over and slid over so that I could sit beside him.

"Okay," Jennifer began, "It looks like we're going to do this. I'm still not buying in completely, but David has convinced me that although he still has his doubts, he is willing to do this for you.

"I need to hear you again, Julia. Are you sure, REALLY sure about this? Once we do this, there's no turning back."

I didn't want to risk blowing this opportunity.

"Yes," I said, "I'm sure."

"In that case, Julia, we want you to go home and prepare yourself. We'll be along presently."

I was a bit taken aback, but felt that I had to do as she said. I kissed David, got up and hugged Jennifer and took our car home.

When I got home I was drenched with sweat, so I took a fast shower.

I was just finishing drying off when I heard Jennifer's car pulling into the driveway, then David and Jennifer coming in the front door.

I listened nervously at their relaxed laughter as they came up the stairs.

David led Jennifer by the hand into our bedroom. I was sitting in a chair against the wall beside the bed, wearing a semi-shear robe. It wasn't immediately obvious, but I had nothing on underneath.

We barely acknowledged each other as she and David stood at the foot of the bed, David gave me a nervous smile, and I gave him a big smile back and nodded, hiding my own nervousness.

David turned his attention to Jennifer, using his hand to tilt her face up as he lowered his head to give her a soft kiss. All too soon I could see their lips part and their tongues come together. I had been the recipient of many of those kisses, and could only imagine the thrill that was running through Jennifer's body as my own nipples grew erect and my pussy began to moisten.