No Room at the Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a certain 'glow' my body gets when it realizes that it's going to be uncovered in front of another person. It felt different at the hot spring. That was gradual, one piece of clothing at a time, building up to being completely naked. Plus, everyone else was undressing at the same time. They were in their own zone of what it felt like to reveal themselves, with all their own personal layers of shyness to distract them. Here, now, when I opened the door, Andrea would be looking straight at me. The rational part of my brain had dozens of reasons I didn't need to worry about it, but it was overruled by the part that seemed to want me to be paralyzingly nervous.

I needn't have worried. When I turned the knob and pulled the door open, the room was dark. Andrea was lying still, breathing deeply -- she was already asleep. That was a huge relief. I didn't have to make any decisions about what to do or not do. I slipped into bed as gently as I could so I wouldn't disturb her.

I happened to be falling asleep facing her, and she happened to be facing away from me. The bed was large enough to allow a reasonable, chaste gap between us. She stirred in her sleep and turned over, now facing me. Her feet and forearms bumped mine, and that woke her. "Oh, hi," she said.

She slid over and initiated a hug. I must have tensed. She said, "It's just a hug. I hope you don't mind. I'm a hugger. Being way over there without touching felt so distant and cold. We can 'spoon' while we sleep without doing anything sexual."

She paused, choosing her words carefully. "Let me just say, it's obvious how much you and Shannon love each other. I would never want to do anything that would threaten that. And I love Drew, deeply. Nothing you and I could possibly do is going to change that."

Those were perfect things to say, and I relaxed into her hug. In addition to arms around each other's backs, we intertwined our legs. Before long, even though I didn't intend to, I was fully hard. I couldn't help it; she was, after all, a very lovely creature, and she was so naked. As we shifted around, getting our body parts perfectly braided together, my boner pressed against her upper thigh. I was sure she noticed.

"Mark?" she said.

"Yes?"

"In case you haven't already noticed, I'm weird."

I had no idea how to respond to that. I started to say something blandly reassuring like 'Everyone I know is either weird or boring,' but she cut me off. "Don't worry, it's okay. I've been the way I am for a long time. I realize it, I'm used to it, and I accept it. When I was younger I used to try to hide how different I am, but in the long run it simply took too much effort. Pretending to be 'normal' all the time was exhausting. It's much easier to just be okay with being odd."

I wondered where she was going with this line of talk. She continued, "You seem to be a no-bullshit kind of guy, so I'll just say it: I know it can be uncomfortable for a guy to get hard and not do anything about it. I sense that you'd feel disloyal to Shannon if we fucked, and I'm okay with that. But, uh, I wonder if, um, if you'd let me blow you. See, I know this is super odd, but I'd really like to just give you some relief right now. I hate hand jobs, they're so cold and impersonal; sucking you off is the best way I know short of fucking. Then we could hug some more until we fall asleep."

I had no idea what to say, so I didn't answer right away. I didn't think the state of my libido was her problem to solve. She took my silence to mean I needed to be sold on the idea. "I've been told I'm a really good cocksucker..."

My thoughts bounced around the inside of my head like a pinball. The end result was I didn't say no, or at least I hadn't said no yet. She took that as a yes. She crawled down the bed and took me into her mouth.

She felt freaking incredible. Once her mouth surrounded me, so soft, so warm, saying 'no' was impossible.

I hadn't been with anyone but Shannon and Holly for several years. I had forgotten how different each girl's mouth feels, and how exciting that is. It's not that Andrea's mouth felt better than Shannon's, it didn't, but its newness gave it a distinct thrill.

She was quite energetic and enthusiastic. She held the base of my cock steady with her thumb and forefinger but did all the stroking with her mouth, with plenty of suction. Unfortunately, after only a few strokes, she lifted off. I groaned in frustration. Despite my uncertainty mere moments ago, I was afraid she had changed her mind. She hadn't; she just wanted to say, "Just lie back and have fun. You don't have to worry about taking care of me afterward, I'll be fine. I bet your cum is going to taste awesome. I'm going to enjoy swallowing it almost as much as you'll enjoy letting it go." My cock jumped and became even harder at the words 'taste' and 'swallow.'

To be brutally honest, she didn't turn out to be 'really good' like she claimed. Not at all, not even close.

She was better, much better. She was damn good. She did some amazing things with her tongue, and she had crazy stamina. She sucked so hard, so steady, at such a manic pace, she got me right on the edge of cumming, but then she had such an intuitive, balanced touch that she was able to keep me there. I nearly came early on, but once I got past that initial urge she settled me into a zone of steady bliss. I lasted what felt like forever. She didn't miss a beat, all with her mouth, barely touching me with her hands.

The only 'break' she took was every minute or so she would change from a fast regular tempo to a few long, slow, deep strokes. She didn't take me all the way down her throat, but I could feel my cockhead nestle between her tonsils, then she'd pull all the way out to the very tip. She would take me in slow and deep for two, three, sometimes four strokes, then resume fast and steady. Each time she did that, even though I already felt like what she was doing felt as freaking good as was possible, when she went back to her regular quicker pace, it felt even better.

It was during one of the slow and deep parts that I couldn't hold back any more. When she felt the first burst of cum erupt into her mouth she changed her focus from stroking my entire length to concentrating on my tip. She kept a strong suction going and sped up her tempo. Her tongue cradled my cock from below, and her lips practically vibrated over my tip and the first couple of inches. I felt like I floated up off the bed. She didn't completely stop when I finished squirting, she knew enough to ease her suction and tempo, gently settling me back down to earth.

After a long moment, she said, "Thanks for letting me do that. I couldn't help myself. Your cock is such a nice one." I was still on my back, my head elevated on a wadded-up pillow. She eased up beside me and tucked in, resting her head on my shoulder. We lay that way for several minutes while I caught my breath.

After the great job she did, there was no way I could just turn over and go to sleep. I needed to return the favor, show her the same oral excitement she showed me.

What I said earlier about new girls' mouths, that's also true with pussies. They're all different, and it's always exciting to explore a new one.

Hers was nice, a bit 'lippier' than Shannon's or Holly's, and my tongue had great fun playing with it. I didn't do anything different to her than I usually do to Shannon, or did to Holly. I worked her slit from bottom to top with my tongue, pushing a tiny bit deeper between her outer lips each trip. At the top of each stroke, I surrounded her clit with my lips, vibrating the tip of my tongue across it, sucking on the soft flesh surrounding it, a little more deeply each trip before I'd disconnect and start again just above her taint. She seemed to like it. More than 'like' it actually. She softly rocked and rolled her hips up against my face, and gently stroked my scalp with her nails.

It didn't seem to take her long to cum, but I was enjoying myself so it actually might have been awhile. She was magnificent. I had my hands resting flat on the outer curve of her upper thighs, and I felt her muscles there become rock hard. The gentle rocking of her hips became a frantic vibration. She arched her back and her neck, she grabbed and squeezed huge handfuls of sheet, and her boobs shook with the sweetest wavy ripples. A deep, guttural rasp escaped her mouth, almost a growl. Her orgasmic shudder lasted an amazing long time, every muscle in her body flexing and releasing together. With the last iota of energy she had, she pulled me up beside her. She snuggled her face into my shoulder. I cradled the back of her head and palmed the small of her back.

She lay still, motionless except for breathing heavily. After a couple of minutes, she felt my hard-on brush her thigh. She said, "Damn, boy, you're ready for more?"

I answered, trying not to sound defensive, "I can't help it, I find a woman cumming on my face very arousing."

She stared at me like she had just noticed I was a pink and purple unicorn and had just farted a rainbow. She said, in a barely audible, sultry tone, "Shannon is one lucky girl. I hope she realizes it..."

She started to move around like she was going to blow me again, but I said, "Don't worry about it, I'm fine." I pulled her into a hug to keep her from blowing me. She pushed me onto my back and arranged herself on top of me, her legs folded froggy-style on either side of my hips, her chest resting flush on top of mine.

"Okay," she said, "if you're sure you don't..." but she ran out of energy before she finished.

She lay still. I thought she had fallen asleep on top of me. My hard-on was trapped between her tummy and mine, but it would relax in a minute or two. She began rocking her hips, though, so subtle it took me a few moments to notice. Her outer lips were perfectly centered on my shaft, and her clit rubbed directly on my sensitive underside. Her rocking motion grew and she got into it, sliding across more and more of my length.

I barely had to shift anything to guide my tip into her. She mumbled, "Wait, we weren't going to fuck."

I answered, "That was before... um.. before... shit, I don't know what it was before." I pushed up into her, inch after inch of her channel enveloping me in intense wet heat. She was so ready that even though she was delightfully tight, I buried my entire length into her in one long, slow push. I grasped her hips and ground the base of my cock into her clit. She, um, she felt incredible.

She stared into my eyes and said, "Would you be okay letting me drive?" That wasn't what I had in mind, but I nodded.

She raised up and braced herself with her hands on my shoulders. She began rocking her hips, long, slow, and deep. Her eyes lost focus and she shut them half-way. Her mouth came half open, and she tilted her head forward, her hair drooping, hiding her face. Then she stalled and held still.

She rearranged her legs slightly, getting everything in perfect position. I thought I had been bottomed out in her, as deep as I could go, but with her body realigned I actually slid in a bit deeper. She resumed rocking her hips, sensuously sliding up off of me, then easing me back into her. Her channel was so welcoming, so warm, it felt like molten velvet. At first I hoped she was going to speed up, but how she straddled me, and the way she slid her pussy on and off me, long, slow, and deep was perfect.

She was a force of nature, the perfect sexual storm. She thrust over me harder and harder. Her focus on her pussy enveloping my cock was absolute except for one brief moment, when she located my hands and placed them on her tits. I cupped them and squeezed them, earning deep, raspy moans, but she responded the loudest when I softly rubbed her nipples between my fingertips.

Cumming in her was the last thing I remember.

The next thing I knew I was waking up. My dick had slipped out of her. As a single two-headed organism we had rolled onto our sides, our arms and legs still interwoven. She stirred enough to turn over, snuggle her back into my front, and pull my arm over her waist and nestle it between her boobs, holding my hand in hers. The bedside clock said only 2 a.m., so I went back to sleep.

When I woke up again, dawn light was leaking through the hotel drapes. For a few moments, I was disoriented and couldn't tell where I was. All I knew was I wasn't in my and Shannon's room. Then I realized that it was Andrea asleep beside me, breathing deep and slow. It was 6:15 in the morning. My mind couldn't seem to get past that weird, groggy zone between fully asleep and partly awake. I could tell I was going to toss and turn for awhile even if I did make it back to sleep, so I slipped out of bed as stealthily as possible.

This hotel had free breakfast in its quaint old lobby, with orange and apple juice, fresh fruit, those little single-serve boxes of cereal, muffins, frozen waffles and white, wheat, and cinnamon bread with a toaster, but most important, coffee. I poured two cups. I didn't remember how Andrea took hers, so I took a couple of packets of sugar, the same number of both the pink and yellow packets of sweeteners, and a couple of those little cup-lets of creamer with the peel-off lids. As I headed back to the room, I saw Drew coming the other way, with an 'I can't believe I'm up this early' look on his face, probably similar to my own expression.

"Hey," he said. "You wanna go back to your room, and I'll go back to mine?"

I must have looked at him questioningly, so he explained, "It's all good either way, I just thought..."

I said, "Uh, yeah, that's a good idea." We exchanged room keys. "We'll see you guys in a little while."

I entered my and Shannon's room. She was fast asleep. I took a quick shower, as quietly as I could. She slept through it. I dried off and crawled under the covers beside her. I tried to be subtle and not wake her, but I did spoon into her back. She barely stirred, not even opening her eyes, and turned over. I could tell the exact moment when she realized it was me and not Drew. She gifted me with the sweetest smile I'd ever seen, wrapped me in her arms and legs, and nuzzled her face into my shoulder. I felt like I had returned home after a long, lonely absence. Her hugs and kisses were warm and deep.

S H A N N O N : : : A little more sleep would have been nice, but it was barely thirty minutes before the alarm was set to go off.

I teased him. "So, how was she?"

He stammered, "Oh, she, um, she was, uh..."

I smiled and said, "Sorry, that was mean. I'm not really going to put you on the spot like that."

He looked relieved and nodded. I continued, "At first, I wasn't going to do anything; hug him back if he started it, and nothing else. I took my shower first. After the hot spring, I couldn't decide whether to wear a t-shirt out of the bathroom, or be naked."

Mark looked like he was going to jump in, but I held up my hand in the universal 'stop' gesture. "It turned out I hadn't brought a t-shirt into the bathroom. I wasn't going to put my dirty clothes back on, or wrap in a damp towel, so that meant naked. When Drew finished his shower, he also came to bed naked. We turned out the light, and again, I intended to only go to sleep. But not touching at all seemed rude, so we hugged. At first it was kind of a brother-and-sister hug, but as they say, 'One thing led to another.' Full disclosure: I blew him, he ate me, and we fucked. He's an excellent lover, by the way. I confess, I came on his face, he came in my mouth, I came twice on his dick, and he came in me."

I couldn't tell how Mark was taking that. I said, hoping I didn't sound as nervous as I felt, "I hope that's not a problem."

He left me hanging for what was probably only a few seconds, but felt like an eternity. I think that was probably his revenge for my snarky "how was she" question a minute ago. Then he smiled and said, "I also wasn't going to do anything intimate with Andrea, but I confess too, 'one thing led to another' for us as well. We ended up doing all those things. So, no, not a problem."

Then he said nothing. I wanted to ask, just to be sure, 'So are we okay, then?' but just like when we saw Jason and Holly at the restaurant, I couldn't think of a neutral way to ask the question. Silence hung between us, for so long it started to feel ominous.

He finally said, "Here's the thing, though. She isn't you."

I paused a second and said, "And Drew isn't you." We fell into a hug, an intense kiss, and then 'one thing led to another' all over again. It was the best 'another' I had in a long time. I think the Andes were late meeting us for our day's plans, but I'm not sure, because we were also late.

M A R K : : : The rest of the trip was uneventful, by comparison, anyway. We saw some amazing sights. We got up super early one morning in order to go to a particular natural arch that we had read about. The sun came up dead center under the arch, showing some spectacular scenery underneath. I got a photo of the sun barely peeking up over the horizon, lighting up the underside of the arch in nature's vivid colors. The photo turned out so good, I had it enlarged to nearly poster size and framed. It's hanging in my living room. Everyone who sees it can't believe it's a photo and not a painting.

Shannon and I fucked like bunnies every night. We couldn't get enough of each other.

S H A N N O N : : : One afternoon we found ourselves at another hot spring. This one was as pretty as the first one was plain. We never saw where the water came up out of the ground, but it flowed down a series of natural pools in craggy rock before it disappeared into a small, lushly wooded canyon. One pool, about halfway down the slope, had a well-worn path through some smallish trees to its edge. Water cascaded into it across a wide shelf of rocks, falling three or four feet. It was the perfect almost-too-hot temperature, and just large enough for four people. It looked deep but that was an optical illusion. It actually turned out to be shallow, but deep enough to lie in, barely. No one else was there. We got naked, of course, Andrea displaying herself the most unabashedly. Of course.

It was heaven. After all the hiking we had done, there wasn't a muscle in my body that didn't ache. The heat from the water soaked into my bones and began to do its magic. Soreness eased, and stiffness loosened. It was so soothing that even light conversation seemed like too much effort.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw three bodies posed exactly the same as mine: legs stretched straight out, arms casually resting at their sides, heads leaned gently back, eyes shut. In other words, pure relaxation.

I stifled a small chuckle as I noticed my and Andrea's breasts, and Mark's and Drew's flaccid dicks, all bobbing at the surface of the water, lazily floating, swaying gently back and forth with whatever micro-currents coursed through the water from the spring's flow.

: : : : :

M A R K : : : We got home Saturday night. Maybe we could have had one more day of vacation, but we learned long ago that we do better having a full day of rest and recovery before going back to work on Monday.

We stayed together at my apartment. Two weeks on the road with someone can be very stressful, and reveal weaknesses in getting along that had gone unnoticed yet. You might think that wouldn't apply to Shannon and me. We had traveled together before, many times, but never as a couple, and that made the dynamic between us completely different. It's not exaggerating to say that in a very real way this was our first trip together. After two weeks on the road with her, I'm happy to say I felt closer to her than ever. Based on the sex we had the night we got home, and the cuddling as we fell asleep, and both of those things again when we woke up Sunday morning, she felt the same way.