No Room for Modesty

Story Info
It was just a little bump.
6.7k words
3.74
112.7k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers

(I thought about using the fetish catagory, but I never wrote one of those before and I am not sure I even can. So...L/W it is.)

____________________________________________

Two decades of marriage makes a couple pretty close. Dana and I were that way, I loved the way her body reacted to my touch and she took great pains to stay in shape. She always dressed nicely, not what anyone could call risque but rather conservative and attractive. We both looked like we fit right into the reasonably well off middle class lifestyle, which was exactly what we were.

Side by side we ran our business, lived our lives almost as one person. At 5' 2" and just 110 pounds Dana looked younger than her years by a decade, the best description of her would be that she is a bit of a Fox.

I have seen many men take a long second look at her, that never bothered me one bit, in fact it made me swell with pride. Her breasts are just large enough to be obvious without being top heavy, her waist is slender and muscular, her hips flare out in a womanly fashion.

Dana is well aware that she gets noticed, and the truth is that I know she likes it too. But she is all mine and since she is seldom farther than 20 feet away from me so I know for a fact that she is totally faithful.

Our sex life together is perfectly normal, too. There is no "schedule", we make love when the mood strikes. That is always normally at home and privately, except for one time when we were traveling and it was close to midnight, Dana was leaned over against me. We still had close to 100 miles to make it home and she was rubbing my leg which is a sign I recognize.

It doesn't take very much of that to get all six inches of me up and raring to go, so I gave her a wicked grin and we pulled way off the side of the freeway.

My mistake was that for safety I left the four way flashers on.

I didn't want to get us run over.

I had both of Dana's magnificent breasts out of her blouse and her panties tugged all the way to her knees, just in the process of sliding one leg out of them so I could lean down and taste her when the car was suddenly filled with light.

Dana quickly covered up, I was doing my very best to tug my own pants back up, not an easy task with a steering wheel in the way.

Gear shift lever, too. We were in our nifty two seater Corvette.

Looking over my shoulder at the window, I saw the shadow of a policeman standing there.

"I saw your flashers so I needed to check the situation, sorry sir." He told me.

"I...uhhh...we are just making friends." I managed to stammer lamely.

"I can see that, but I am going to have to ask you to save this until you get where you are going."

"All right, sorry."

"No problem, sir. But I will say I certainly don't blame you." He gave a short chuckle and left.

"That was embarrassing." Dana said, fastening her clothing and lifting her hips to get her panties back in place.

"Lord, I wonder how much he saw." I said.

"I think he would recognize us both in a naked lineup with masks on!" She laughed.

We both roared at that. We managed to make it home and were tearing at each others clothing almost before the door was shut. Dana was slick as she ever gets, so much so that it took me a very long time to reach orgasm, and the result was one of those crashing climaxes that are the exception rather than the rule.

I also noticed that her clit which is much larger than the few women I had known in my life was even larger and more pronounced, easily the size of a dime.

"God you were hard that time!" Dana whispered as she lay back basking in my fingers tracing her side. That made me puff up in pride a bit, I knew she had also had a marvelous climax too.

One might think we would put two and two together, perhaps talk about it or even do some experimentation but we didn't. We just went back to normal, it was just a moment in our lives.

____________________________________________

Then came the day of the accident.

"It was just a little bump!"

That was exactly what the old lady said the moment she stepped out of the tiny little white hatchback.

"Oh, my God! It was just a little bump!" She cried out again as she held her hands to her face, a shocked expression on her face.

"That was the most STUPID thing I ever saw a human being do!" I yelled at her. That isn't in my character at all to yell at anyone but I was frightened for Dana and furious that the lady would suddenly back up into her like that.

I had made the dash across the strip of grass and the sidewalk to my wife Dana's side in probably just four steps, she lay on her side at the rear of the vehicle, motionless. I felt a cold chill waft over me.

Having just reached our own car, parked facing the street, I saw Dana wave from the other side. Just then the tiny white car went by, not stopping to let her pass.

I thought nothing of it, climbed into our car and tossed the mail onto the passenger seat for her to go through like we had done a thousand times before.

I caught a motion out of the corner of my eye to the right, glanced up just in time to see the tiny car start to move quickly in reverse. My head turned to see Dana halfway across the near lane, looking to her own right.

My world went into slow motion as I pounded at the horn to warn her, hitting the air bag instead. That day we happened to be driving Dana's car, the horn on hers was at the bottom of the air bag pad, on my Van it was at the sides so nothing happened.

I already had the door open as the car made contact and Dana's body wrapped up and over the top, her legs scooped up by the slanting back end of the vehicle. Her body was carried along a short distance, then the driver realized and slammed on the brakes, launching Dana though the air.

I saw her sail like a rag doll through the air, coming down on her right side, then bouncing and landing on her left. Her head came down hard and back up, having struck her purse that was flying around her from the strap around her neck rather than the hard pavement. It cushioned the blow.

That one thing very likely saved her life.

Then I was running, yelling at the top of my lungs.

Dana lay quietly, as my long unused military training kicked in. I knelt down and checked her mouth and nose for bloody bubbles, a sure sign of

lung damage, there was none. There was a scrape above her eye, my hands went to her arms and legs, checking for broken bones.

Then I heard the sirens, the emergency service was only a block away in the small town's firehouse. Someone had already brought a warm blanket which I spread over her and tucked gently in.

Dana was awake and talking, complaining that her head and back hurt. Her words were disjointed, slurred. The efficient crew of four young men had her loaded on a stretcher quickly and headed for the major city nearly 40 miles away.

By then I had grabbed my digital camera and taken several photos, knowing there would be consequences. I headed for our car and followed. I caught up with the ambulance halfway to the hospital, probably startling a few other drivers on the highway as I went past with my flashers on, then followed them right into the parking lot.

"You can't come in here, sir." A woman stepped in front of me.

"Yes I can, I am her husband." I said as I swept right by her. The woman started to say something but relented, by then we were headed down the hallway.

Every instinct in my body was to hold her, but staff came pouring through the doorway and I realized quickly that I was in the way.

"Slurring her words." I heard one of the ambulance crew say as a nurse swept the sheet off of Dana, laying it aside. She was completely naked, not even socks.

I blinked at that, realizing the three men in the back had completely stripped her. There were several wires attached to her, I guess they had to to make sure she was stable on the trip.

The older lady nurse began running her hands over Dana's body, feeling along her ribcage on both sides. Another nurse used a damp cloth to wash the abrasion above her right eye. I noticed no one made a move to leave, glancing around I saw all of the ambulance crew just stood there watching as three nurses checked Dana carefully from head to toe.

One young man came in, lifted one of her eyelids, then the other, shining a light in them.

"Need a CT." He said to what seemed to be no one in particular and left. The one older nurse looked over at me.

"Are you her husband?" She asked, getting a nod from me.

"OK. I need you to fill out this paperwork." She handed me a clipboard, then more or less just pushed me over to the side and sat me down in one of the chairs. Just then one of the ambulance crew handed me Dana's purse and her clothing in a plastic bag.

"Looks like she will be OK, they are going to run some scans to make sure. We checked her over pretty good, nothing seems to be broken, just a lot of bruises." He patted my shoulder with a grin, then left.

The head nurse pulled a sheet out and covered Dana, I was grateful for that since the room we were in was just a small alcove, there was no wall at all between the room and the main section and there were people going back and forth everywhere. I did notice there was a curtain that could be drawn but no one seemed to be inclined to use it.

I knew that many of them were not medical staff, the place was very busy. I had never been in a trauma center at a major hospital, it seemed to be complete mayhem.

Seconds later they wheeled her out and down the hallway as people surried aside to make room.

I busied myself with filling out all of the forms, finishing just as they wheeled her back in.

I handed the older nurse the paperwork and she took it with a thank you.

"We will have the results of the CT scan pretty quickly, the doctor will be in shortly also. You can stay with her if you like."

I had no intentions at all of going anywhere.

"How are you feeling, honey?" I asked her.

"Pretty good, they gave me some kind of shot, it is making me sleepy." Dana murmured.

"Are you hurting anywhere?"

"Yes, I have a headache, and something hurts in my back, way down low." She struggled to reach behind her back, just the a young man in a smock came in.

"Hurting anywhere?" He asked her.

She repeated what she said to me, reaching again for her lower back.

"We gave you a shot to ease any pain, try not to move any more than possible please."

Dana nodded and settled back.

"I need to put in a Catheter." He glanced at me sitting there.

"You are her husband, right?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"OK." He reached for some tubing, then tugged up the sheet, exposing her lower body. Then he reached down with a gloved hand and put his index finger and thumb on each side of Dana's clitoris. He leaned down to within just inches of her, then pressed the flesh apart and back, this caused her clitoris to pop upward, the hood rolled back. With one hand he reached down to her knee and gently shifted it over to the right.

He inserted the end of the tubing into her, feeding what seemed to be an impossible length of it into her body.

"Sorry, I know this is a little uncomfortable. How do you feel?" He asked her, his hand still holding the flesh open, her lower body still completely on display.

"It's OK." She nodded. He tugged the sheet back down, leaned down and looked at the small bag attached to the Catheter.

"Already flowing, it sure is easy when they are large like that. Clear, too, no blood. That's good!" He grinned at me and left.

I started to open my mouth to say something when two nurses and an older man came in. One nurse lifted the sheet and checked on the catheter while the other one used a needle at the IV taped to her arm.

"What are you giving her?" I asked.

"Just fluids, right now I am flushing the IV." She smiled at me.

"No real sign of serious blood at all but there is a spec at the rectum." She told a man I took to be another Doctor that rushed in. He busied himself looking at the chart.

"Did anybody check that yet? It it rectal of vaginal?" He asked the nurse.

"I don't know, transport told us there was spotting in her underwear but we wanted the CT results quickly because she was slurring her words."

The man looked at me.

"Are you her husband?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Has she been drinking?"

"No."

"Any drugs, prescription of recreational?" He sounded stern to me.

"No."

"Are you sure, this is important!" He looked right at me like he didn't believe me.

"No, Dana doesn't drink, and she doesn't take drugs."

"All right. Get Jerry back in here, have him do his job. I will go read the CT scans."

"Be right back." He actually smiled, then left.

The same young man came back in, he pulled on another pair of gloves. Pulling the sheet up, he slid one finger into Dana's vagina, felt around for a long time. She squeezed her eyes shut, I could tell she didn't seem to like that one bit.

He pulled his finger out and inspected it, then wiped the secretions on a test strip.

"Well, that is clear." He said to no one in particular. Then he pulled off that glove and slid on a new one.

"I need you to lift your right leg." He told Dana.

"Oh, man." I thought as she pulled her right leg up, I knew what was coming. He put some lube on his finger and slid it inside her rectum, she tensed at that.

"Relax, honey." He told her as he pressed his index finger in to his knuckles. His other hand was resting right on her pubic mound just above the hairline. He held it there for what seemed like a long time but was perhaps only 10 seconds. Again he wiped his finger on a small card of some kind that I took to be a test strip.

"Clear again, I told them I was right." He said to himself. Then he made some notes on the chart, hung it back up. Stepping over to the bed she lay on, he pulled the sheet back down.

He had no more than stepped out through the front when the Doctor came back in, followed closely by the two nurses. That is when I noticed that the entire front of the room was still wide open and it still bustled with activity. I had been so intent on what the nurse was doing that it hadn't really registered on me.

My Dana had been lying there completely exposed to anyone who happened to walk by and there was a solid string of them. Most were wearing smocks but one older man was pacing back and forth, I had overheard a bit of conversation, his wife was in the next section over. Two gang banger looking types walked by and went around the corner, I noticed they were looking left and right at each alcove as they walked. I was glad Dana was covered when they went by.

It seemed that everyone that was working there just ignored all of that.

The Doctor checked the notes again.

"Good."

He turned to look at me.

"We have a tiny bit of bleeding on her brain, but it is small and should clear up by itself without surgery. That is what we are hoping for anyway. We will run another CT in a couple of hours to make sure."

"How is she doing otherwise?" He asked the older nurse.

"She is quiet, stable."

"OK. Well, let's check." He reached out and pulled the sheet down, baring her breasts. He placed one hand on her ribcage and pressed, getting a slight gasp from her. Feeling all the way up and down, he moved to the other side and repeated the inspection.

"No distension, good. Do an X ray on her ribcage. In fact, let's do a complete." He ordered and left.

Once again Dana was wheeled out. After a half hour or so I asked the nurse if there was any water, she pointed down the hall to where I spotted one of those water coolers, so I walked down there to get a drink.

As I passed the next room over, I saw the older man standing near the entrance watching. I glanced in, a heavy woman lay there on her back, her legs spread wide as the same young orderly was inserting one of those catheters in her. Her eyes met mine and she flushed, I quickly looked away and headed on down the hallway, blushing.

No on seemed to be the least bit worried about modesty around this place, it seemed.

A younger nurse was getting a drink, I waited my turn. She was pretty and gave me a smile.

"They sure aren't concerned about modesty around here, are they?" I mentioned idly.

"Trauma center, we don't have any time for that."

"I noticed that, but some of these people aren't staff."

"Yes, family members. We can't really keep them out, if we do some of them throw fits and it causes problems. This hospital is in a rough section of town, we see a lot of gunshot wounds and knife injuries. So we just do our best to do our jobs and try to keep them out of the way, that is why we have the chairs in the trauma rooms."

I nodded, got myself a drink.

"That's why we have so many security staff around too. Every once in awhile...." She let that trail off.

I looked back at the main section, realizing there was a half dozen men in uniform. I had thought they were policemen at first.

"Which one is yours?" She asked me.

"Dana, the one in the room 102A."

"Oh, hit by the car? We see a lot of that, and we see bike riders getting run over all the time, too. Your wife is doing very good, they will move her to ICU later on tonight. That is Jerry's section."

"Who is Jerry?"

"He is the RN that does all of the catheters."

"All of them?"

"Yea, he likes to." She giggled at me.

"He likes to?" I thought about that for a moment.

"Yea, especially the cute ones." She giggled again.

"Swell." I said.

"Well, somebody has to, I work in X ray."

"Oh, then you did the ones for Dana?"

"Yea, we call her our rubber lady. We just took those."

"Rubber lady?" That confused me.

"We usually give everyone a nickname, the amount of bruises on her with no broken bones is amazing. I think she got hit pretty hard."

"Yea, I know. I saw it happen."

"Bummer." She answered, and went back down the hall.

Just then a cart came down the hall, there was a young African woman laying on it. She had just a towel over her lower body, there was blood all over her upper body which was bare. Her heavy breasts lay over on each side. One nurse walked quickly alongside, her hands pressed a large cloth to the woman's right shoulder.

"Looks like a gunshot wound, more work." I heard someone say, looking back, the man I knew as Jerry was hustling by.

I shook my head. I stepped aside as a frazzled looking older woman came down the hallway and went into the next room up. Jerry was right behind her, I could a man lying there with hoses seemingly everywhere. He was also naked, except for bandages over his stomach. I quickly looked away, the man's penis had one of those hoses running out of it too.

It was beginning to look like Jerry kept pretty busy.

I went back to the room Dana was in. She was fast asleep. I sat there waiting for several hours, glancing up from time to time at all of the monitors worried and trying to figure out what all of the lights meant.

The guy I now knew was Jerry finally came in, he smiled at me.

"I need to check the catheter again."

"Have fun." I said with some sarcasm.

He gave me an odd look, then pulled up the sheet. He reached out and pressed his thumb and finger on each side of Dana's clitoris again, pressing it back. For some reason I felt myself getting mildly flushed at that, I shook my head.

Just medical, they see this stuff every day so it's not a big deal, I told myself.

"No leaks, no blood in her urine, very good!" He tugged the sheet back down, smiled at me again and left. I saw that had woken Dana up, she turned her head to look at me.

"Hi, honey." She smiled.

"Hi, babe. You are doing fine, they are going to do a followup CT and then move you to ICU soon."

"OK. Why don't you go home and get some sleep, I will be fine."

magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers
12