No Sacrifice

Story Info
John and his wife Heather want to have a baby.
3.5k words
4.37
62.9k
57
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather pants as John pounds his dick into her pussy. He groans, "You feel so good, babe." They both woke up this morning and started making love. They have been doing it every morning this week before work. Heather isn't sure why, but they have always been morning lovers. John wakes up hard often enough, it just made sense to do it then. They have been married for 10 years and she's proud of the fact they haven't lost their sex life as so many of her female friends had described happening to them.

John looks down at her, his face strained, his eyes loving her. "I could make love to you all morning. I'm the luckiest man alive." He pushes into her again, finding the magic spot he knows so well and let's his dick rub against it. Before long, Heather is cumming noisily, gyrating under his thrusting body. "Fuck," he murmurs, feeling her cunt spasm around him. He's not going to last much longer. While her eyes are closed, he steals a glance at the alarm clock on the nightstand next to the bed. He's got five minutes to wrap this up, so he gives in to the urgency of his dick and thrusts harder. Three minutes later, he's spraying his wife's exposed, unprotected cunt with his semen. He pushes a few more times into her, filling her body with his seed.

Collapsing on top of her lush body, he lets himself rest inside her another minute, keeping his cum locked inside her. Heather and John have been trying to have a baby for nearly a year. He's not sure what they are doing wrong, but it's not for lack of trying. No one in his family had this problem. He came from a family of eight kids.

He kisses his wife. He still can't believe how beautiful she is. She's always been the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. They dated for 5 years before they got married, after meeting in college. Fifteen years together and he's still infatuated with her and loves her body, her face, everything. Heather is 5'4" tall with dark, long brown hair. He loves her long hair and has campaigned for years to keep her from cutting it. She has brilliant green eyes that fascinate him, nicely rounded breasts that are just right for his hands and she keeps her pussy neat, with a cute little landing strip after he asked her to trim it up years ago.

John is 5'11" tall, with dark hair and brown eyes. He has a smattering of freckles over his nose and a mole on his shoulder. He got the dark coloring from his Italian father, but the freckles from his Irish American mother. Other than his brother Ted, most of the rest of his siblings have strawberry blond hair they inherited from their mother. Only his freckles prove that his mother lurks in his gene pool at all.

His parents, being diehard Democrats, had named most of their kids after various Kennedy's. He wasn't sure what they were thinking, but there was a Ted, a John, a Robert, a Joseph, a Rosemary, a Kathleen, etc. Fortunately, not too many people had picked up on it. He refused to name any child of his after one of the Kennedy's. It was too dark of a legacy to live up to.

Heather's family was completely different. She had been an only child. Holiday dinners at her family's home were a quiet affair. They had money, old money. Gifts were tasteful, expensive and exquisitely wrapped. His own family had a grab bag of gag gifts with a spending limit. No such animal existed in her world. Yet she fit seamlessly into his life. His entire family adored her and had from the moment he had first brought her home.

A couple of weeks went by, then Heather called him. She had gotten her period. He could tell she was struggling not to cry. She had been tested and she was fertile. He came from a family of so many kids with no history of problems, the doctors were stumped. After hanging up with Heather, he fished the business card of the fertility specialist they had been seeing and called for a private appointment.

Several embarrassing tests later, including jacking off in the clinic bathroom while someone took a shit in the next stall, John had his answer. His sperm count was non-existent. The fertility specialist was kind, but he would never get his wife pregnant. He sat there, stunned. He asked the doctor to repeat everything twice. Then he quietly thanked him and went out to his car. He turned on the radio station to some classic rock and cried as Robert Plant sang about a "Stairway to Heaven." How had this happened? He came from an enormous clan. Italian and Irish. Huge Catholic families as far as the eye could see. Tears poured down his face as he cried for the children he would never father. He would never throw a ball around with his son. He would never walk a daughter down the aisle on her wedding day.

Most importantly, he would never give Heather the large family she had always dreamed of after being raised as an only child.

His mind went through the options that had just been outlined by the specialist. They could use a sperm donor. They could adopt. John had asked about in vitro fertilization, but he didn't even have enough sperm for that to be an option. His nuts might as well be chopped off for all the good they did him. John had never felt less of a man. As he sobbed, his mind whirled with panic. Losing Heather simply wasn't an option. He would do anything for that woman. Anything, there was so sacrifice he wouldn't make.

He stilled. No sacrifice. He turned on the ignition to his car, put it in drive and peeled out of the driveway of the clinic.

Heather finished dinner, tasting the curry she had been working on. She had been experimenting with different spices, trying to figure out how it always tasted so amazing at the local restaurant that she and John loved. She was close, she knew it. Maybe more coconut milk? She added as splash and tasted it again. She was even closer.

Heather had changed out of her scrubs and into shorts and a tank. Her feet were bare. She was raised in wealth, where people dressed up for dinner, so it was a fiendish pleasure to just dress down and relax. She loved her life, the simplicity of John's family and their way of doing things. Heather was a nurse practitioner for a local hospital. She loved nursing, she made good money and had gotten a PhD, allowing her to treat patients and prescribe medications. Heather had specialized in psychiatric nursing and prided herself on her ability to look beyond a set of symptoms and help people rather than just throwing a pill at them. She believed in psychiatric medications, but she was wholistic in her approach. She was very much in demand at the hospital, seeing as many patients as most psychiatrists, if not more.

She heard the garage door open and her husband walked in. He was still in his suit and tie, strange for this time of night. "Hey John, where have you been?"

He smiled and gave her a quick kiss. "I stopped by to visit my brother on the way home. He called me with some sort of tax problem." John was an accountant. She got asked the medical questions, he sorted the family's finances.

She tasted her curry again. "Which one of the Kennedy's needed help this time?" There was a pause and she looked over her shoulder. John was looking at her strangely. She stuck out her tongue at him. "Is it a secret?"

John shook his head and laughed. "Sorry, I'm kind of tired. No, Joe was considering refiling, but I think I've talked him out of it. He's fairly solid on his position, there's no reason at giving Uncle Sam another bite at the apple."

Heather paused, then wrapped her arms around her handsome husband. She stood on her tiptoes, kissing his nose. She loved his freckles, they never ceased to amuse her, even after 15 years together. "Go on up and take a shower. You've got time." She looked over her shoulder at him as he started up the stairs. "And by time, I mean 15 minutes. Not an hour?"

Exactly 14 minutes later, John returned to the kitchen. "Wow, that was some kind of record. Is something wrong with the shower?"

John blinked at her. "No, why? You said 15 minutes?"

Heather looked at him in amazement. "Okay, babe, whatever you say." She laughed. Her husband's love of his after-work shower was a long-time joke between them, so he must really be hungry. She served up the rice and curry, along with a bottle of wine. John poured them each a glass and they ate companionably, Heather talking about her patients. When dinner was over, John filled the dishwasher while she put the food away and cleaned up the table and stove.

John came up behind her, put his arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder. She had a little mole nearly in the same spot as his own and his lips found it. She smiled and leaned against him. "Did you miss me today?"

John cleared his throat. "Like you wouldn't believe." He turned her around, pushing her hair out of her eyes. She wrapped her arms around his waist as well. They smooched in the kitchen, his lips playing softly and sweetly with her own. He was in a romantic mood this evening, she thought. She took him by the hand and led him to their den. She cued up a movie and they cuddled together on the couch, watching it hand in hand.

Heather closed her eyes and moaned as John's hand found her breast. He toyed with her nipple through her shirt. Tweaking it. Rubbing little circles around it as it turned to marble. He pulled the strap of her tank off her shoulder and exposed her breast. She was so beautiful, he knew he would never tire of seeing her this way. He kissed the mole on her shoulder again, then pulled the rest of the tank off her upper body, the material now pooled around her waist. He pulled her into his lap and sucked her nipples, her full breasts bare to his gaze, his mouth, his tongue.

Heather sighed. He was being so giving this evening. She didn't want to think about the date on the calendar. "Why not just enjoy him and not think about getting pregnant," she thought? She turned in his arms so she was straddling his lap. She pulled his shirt over his head, then kissed his mole as he had been giving hers such close attention.

She smoothed her hands over his chest, loving the feel of his skin, his scent. He had just showered and he smelled terrific. John was such a great looking man, time had only made him hotter and sexier. She pulled open the buttons of his fly and pulled out his cock and slid down on her knees, her mouth so close to his erection. He moaned.

"John?" she queried. "Do you want me to suck you a bit?"

"Yes, Heather," John replied, his voice husky. "I'd love to feel your mouth on me."

Heather smiled, then pulled his dick into her lips and sucked him in. They didn't have oral sex often. This night was already turning into a treat. She loved her husband's dick. It was so thick, something she really enjoyed. It was an effort to wrap her mouth around it, but she was rewarded with his moan. "Fuck, Heather ... I love your mouth on me."

Encouraged, Heather wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft and wove her fingers around it, her mouth taking the rest. His head throbbed in her throat and she nearly gagged, then forced herself to relax and started to pleasure her man. His hand around her hair and he pushed her down in a steady rhythm. He moaned some more and panted. "Baby, you keep that up and you'll be swallowing me."

Heather kept going a few strokes longer. She longed to suck him to completion, but his load wouldn't do them any good in her stomach. Tasting her husband's cum was a casualty of their prolonged attempts to have a baby.

John stood and lifted her up, carrying her with her legs and arms wrapped around his torso. Her cunt was pressed against his erection. She couldn't remember the last time he carried her up the stairs, but she wasn't complaining. He found their room and she opened the door thoughtfully. He tossed her on the bed, looking down at her body sprawled across the bed. His dark eyes glittered dangerously. "You are so fucking beautiful, Heather. I can't wait to be inside you."

She smiled wonderfully and spread her legs. "What are you waiting for?" She parted the lips of her pussy so that he could see her wetness.

John moaned. "Yeah, I gotta have that." To her utter shock, he buried his face in her pussy, sucking her clit into his mouth.

"Oh god, John." She was breathless at the first touch of his mouth on her clit. "That feels amazing. Don't stop."

John had no intention of stopping, it seemed. He slid a finger into her cunt, then curled it forward on her spot, finding and rubbing her g-spot. His mouth kept her clit captive and she found herself fucking his face. Her legs were sprawled as wide as they could be. It was so wanton, having her husband's face where she longed for it to be. Her back arched, her body hungry for an orgasm. A few more flicks of her clit and she could feel it was close at hand.

"John," she cried out. Her clit suddenly spasmed and she cried out his name again, rocking against him. The intensity of her orgasm stunned her, stunned them both. John slid his mouth down and gulped the pussy juice that poured out of her. The taste of this woman, he couldn't get enough. He let her relax a few seconds, then he started it up all over again, taking her to an even greater height. She screamed her pleasure, her entire body alive and shaking.

Kissing her pussy tenderly, he slid up the rest of her body, until he was nestled between her thighs. She wrapped her arms around him and tastes her cunt on his mouth. "So naughty, such a bad man," she giggled. She gasped when his cock pressed into her. She relaxed around him, letting this girth stretch her open so deliciously as it always did. He thrust deeply, watching her face closely. When he bottomed out, he stayed there a moment, getting used to the way she squeezed his dick. Then he pulled nearly all the way out, before sheathing himself in her a second time. She grunted, her eyes meeting his, brilliant green and all-knowing in the way that women are when they fuck. He thrust into her a third time and he could have died from the way she felt, so tight and warm.

Her eyes flittered shut and they were kissing. John thrust into her body deeper and deeper, going a little faster now. She felt so good, he didn't know how long he would last. Her body was so amazing. He kissed her neck, then took a nipple between his lips. John hooked one of her legs over his arm so he could use it as leverage to go even deeper. She accepted him, held him close and squeezed his erection in all the right ways.

"Baby, I just have to fuck you harder," he murmured against her breast. She tightened her arms around him and he took that as an assent. He picked up his pace, thrusting harder, deeper. Her hips thrust upwards to meet him and he moaned her name. "I have to have you. My god, you're incredible."

She bit his shoulder, finding herself close to orgasm. "I'm going to cum on your cock, John. I can't help it anymore." His dark, swarthy skin against her pale skin was always such a turn on and today was no exception. He hissed as her teeth sank into him, growling, then driving even harder into her hot cunt. She moaned and he felt her cream on his dick and that was enough to send him, shouting, into orgasm with her. He filled her cunt with his seed, yelling her name. His mouth found hers and he kissed her again and again.

They were both covered in sweat, panting heavily when John finally stopped thrusting into Heather's hot body. He laid there for several minutes, catching his breath. His cock kept his cum trapped in her pussy, just as it was meant to.

Heather brought her hand wearily to his face. "If this wasn't the time, I don't know what it would take," she whispered. They so rarely discussed their problem conceiving. The doctors hadn't been able to find a reason for it, so they focused on each other and had a lot of sex at certain times of the month.

John kissed this woman again. He loved the taste of her mouth, her body. He couldn't get enough of her and could hardly wait to do it again. He stretched, then pulled his softening erection from her tunnel. She smiled. "I feel full. You came pretty hard, babe."

He laughed. "You are, trust me." Heather curled up her legs, keeping his semen in her body. "I'll be right back, I'm left some paperwork in the car. I'll want to work on it when we get up in the morning. I'll lock up downstairs and be right back."

She smiled and he kissed her nose. He slid on his jeans and padded downstairs, then went through the garage and out the small door at the other end. He cut through the neighbor's backyard to the SUV that was parked on the adjacent street. A window rolled down and a man looked out at him.

It was John. His identical twin.

Ted looked at John, then shook his head. "John, I sure hope you know what you are doing."

John winced, then hung his head. "If I had any other choice, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Tell me it worked?"

Ted grimaced. "Oh, it worked. She thought I was you and we fucked. Your wife is fucking hot."

John winced even louder this time. "I don't need you tell me my wife is hot, Ted. I know that. I need you to get her pregnant and for her to never, ever find out. We're identical, even DNA wouldn't show that I'm not the father of that baby."

Ted frowned. "Remind me again why I couldn't just donate some of my sperm?"

John shook his head. "She wants a big family. I don't ever want her to know that I can't do that for her. I love her so much, there's no sacrifice I wouldn't make for her."

Ted nodded slowly. "Right. Well, I'll be here a few days. How long did you say?"

John frowned. "A week, just to play it safe."

Ted nodded again. "You know it might not work and we'd just be right back where we started."

John smiled ironically. "Would it really be such a sacrifice for you?"

Ted shook his head. "No, can't say that it is." He reached into his pants pocket and handed John a key. "That's to my place. Let yourself in and no being mean to my cat. She's the only one who can tell us apart, obviously. She won't be happy."

John nodded. "Your cat's a psycho, but I can put up with her for a few days." He sighed. "Meet up with me at Stony's on Monday and we'll go over everything that happened over the weekend."

Ted gaped. "You want details? Kinky."

John rolled his eyes. "I can't be caught flat-footed. I need to know exactly what you both have done. I don't want to say the wrong thing."

Ted opened the car door and gave his best friend, his identical twin brother, an enormous hug. "I'd do anything for you, John." He felt his brother start to cry again. "No, really. You'd do the same thing for me. Just stay in shape, okay? I may need a kidney or a lung same day, Organ Donor." It was a running joke between them. Ironic, giving that his brother needed his sperm.

John hugged his twin back, then sat back in the SUV and shut the door. He gunned the engine, then took off down the road.

Ted snuck back into his brother's house and into his brother's bed. Heather, the goddess of so many of his fantasies ever since his brother met her first, wrapped her arms around him. "Did you find what you were looking for," she asked sleepily?

Ted smiled into her hair. "Yeah, I did." His hand reached between her thighs and he cupped her pussy. "It's right here." Then he fucked her again.