No Secrets Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz was standing there, in heels, stockings, a short skirt and tight top, which had been unbuttoned to the point where her tits were almost spilling out. She has also done her hair and make up and looked amazing.

She looked me up and down and my impression of her look was obvious as my hard on was raging. "I can see you approve." she smirked as she raised an eyebrow and a nod towards my crutch. "Please sit down Trevor"

I sat down at the table and she took a seat beside me "I guess you are wondering why I am dressed up like this?"

Shocked, I didn't say anything and let her go on "Well, after we spoke last night I didn't really sleep. I was turning over in my mind what was said and how I felt about that and I finally decided this morning that I felt that I had been very unfair and had probably made your situation worse than it should have been."

She took my hand tenderly "I was your age once and know what its like to have all of these feelings suddenly land on you and I also thought back to how the presence of these," she hefted both of her gorgeous breasts in her hands "probably hasn't helped."

I gulped and looked downwards but she shifted my gaze up again so we were again looking at each other.

"So, what I decided was that if everyone wants you to act like an adult, then we should treat you like one. You are over 18 now and should be able to make your own decisions and talk to other adults in an equal basis." and she stood up and walked to the kitchen door.

"Now, let's go into the living room and we can discuss this properly." she said

I stumbled through the door following her shapely ass as it walked sexily through to the living room, the intoxicating smell of perfume trailing behind her leading the way.

"Please sit." she said, showing me a space on the couch where she expected me to sit down and she shut the curtains, then she sat beside me, on the edge of the couch.

She placed a hand on my thigh and then said, "I will speak first and when I am done, I want you to respond. Now, I don't expect you to be all confident and suave but just speak honestly, that is very important."

Her hand was moving up and down my thigh and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, trying to adjust my cock so that I could get more comfortable.

"Are you uncomfortable?" she said, and I nodded my head. "Let me help you with that then." and the hand that had been rubbing my leg gently moved its way up it and popped the top two buttons of my trousers "There, is that better?" and I nodded again.

"Now, I need to be firm here Trevor, and I cannot stress this enough. Anything, and I mean, anything that happens between you and I stays in this house. You must remain your usual self when we are around your mother as she would string me up if she found out I had broken my word and you must tell no one else about this, people would not understand, even though you are of legal age and we are both unattached."

She touched my thigh again as I opened my mouth to say something "I haven't finished yet Trevor." and sensibly, I closed it as quickly as I had opened it to allow her to continue.

"I am willing to answer your questions and also take you through your first steps into how to please a woman, but I will not accept you being rude or abusive to me. I am also not a toy to be played with or have demands made of. I will set the pace and you will do what I say and when I say. In addition to this, our arrangement is only going to go on until Margaret is home as it's too much of a risk for her to find out otherwise. Now, do you agree to those rules and how do you feel about it?"

"I can't tell you how much I agree Liz!" I exclaimed "When can we start?" I was like a kid on Christmas morning knowing that the best present he had ever received was sitting in front of him, waiting to be unwrapped.

"Calm down love," she said "we've got probably at least a week and we will be building things up slowly, so you can think again if you think I am sleeping with you tonight. But, I am happy to answer any questions you might have. Now, what would you like to know?"

I considered this for a second "Well, how do girls get well, you know, excited?" I said

"Good question," she replied, "each woman is different and has different tastes but there are a few things which every woman tends to find gets her wet."

"Wet?" I asked

"Well, we will get to that later on, but a woman needs to feel appreciated and sexy to get to that point, so you need to appreciate her, show her attention, that you've been thinking about her, warm her up in order to get the most out of the experience. For instance, come here."

I moved closer to her on the couch and she moved her face in towards mine. I felt her lips brush mine and our kiss grew. As I had never even kissed a girl before, I let Liz control it and just followed her lead, just happy to be kissing this gorgeous woman. I wasn't prepared for what Liz did next.

She took my hand and moved it up to her breast and I got my first feel of a woman's body. I gently squeezed and Liz elicited a moan into my mouth.

This went on for a couple of minutes and then Liz pulled back a bit "How are you feeling?" she said. "Fantastic!" I replied through a grin.

"So, back to the questions." she said

"May I put my hand inside?" I asked, looking at her top.

"Well, as I said, you need to build up to that, why don't you see how you go and if you haven't got to that point, I will let you know."

Emboldened, I leaned in again and started to kiss her, again gently squeezing her breast over her top. I could feel her nipple poking through her underwear and when she started to moan again, I took that as my cue.

I started to slowly slip my hand between the soft flesh and material holding this amazing orb in place.

"Hhhmmmm," she purred "you are a quick learner, aren't you? Kiss my neck, its another place that really turns me on."

I moved my lips towards her neck and she arched her face upwards, giving me room and space to plant small soft kisses along it. At the same time, my hand now fully inserted itself within her top and bra, I now felt her hard nipple under my hand for the first time.

Liz's own hand then started a journey I didn't expect as it moved up my thigh towards my lap.

Even though I know now we were only engaged in heavy petting, at the time this was the most erotic experience of my life and my cock was poking through the top of my trousers where she had released some of the tension earlier.

Suddenly, I could feel her fingertips graze the skin on my cock and her light, feminine touch felt wonderful.

"Stand up Trevor." and I immediately obeyed her.

Standing, my crotch was at the height of her head and she started to undo the remain buttons and pulled my trousers down. I saw her open her mouth a little as my cock sprang forth in front of her, resplendent in its newfound freedom.

"My, my," she cooed "you are a big boy, now sit."

I returned to the position I had been in and immediately went back to massaging her neck with my mouth and tit with my hand. She went straight for my cock taking it in a firm grip. Her hand felt wonderful as it enveloped my now raging penis at the base and she started to move her hand up and down. I moaned myself as I felt the delights of Liz's hand as she worked her magic, building up a tempo until a familiar feeling started to form in my groin.

"Nnnnnnnggggghhhhhhhh!" I cried as I suddenly came, large ropes of my semen arching through the air and landing on my legs, Liz's skirt and top, the couch and floor.

"You must have needed that.' she said as she looked at me in the eyes which were only coming back into focus now following the intensity of my orgasm. "Let's get you tidied up."

With that she stood, fetched a cloth and then wiped the come off me. "You can pull your trousers up now." she said when she had finished. I could see a glob of cum on her finger though and she saw this at the same time. Looking me dead in the eyes she inserted the finger into her mouth and sucked it clean "Hhhhmmmm, yummy." she sighed.

"Now, Trevor," she said in response to my open mouth "not every woman likes the taste of a mans cum. Some, like me, love it, which is lucky for you by the way. Some dislike the thought and taste and will refuse to even think about such a thing. What I am saying is that you cannot treat all women the same. Each woman is a different adventure, with their own likes and dislikes, and its up to you to find out what those are so that she in turn will give you everything."

She paused for a second and then continued "I think our lessons are concluded for the evening. How do you feel?"

"Amazing!" I replied, still coming to terms with the evening's events.

"Wonderful, me too," she said "tomorrow, you can ask me different questions and we can explore new things together, but I want you to think about what you learned here tonight as its important that these first steps are not forgotten."

With that she went back into the kitchen "Don't forget to take some of the stew that's on the stove with you," she said. "You will need to keep your strength up! I am going to get changed, I'll expect you will be gone by the time I get downstairs so I will see you tomorrow." and with that, she was gone.


12