No Such Thing as an Ex-Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Roy returned, he found Tuli and Mike intertwined against a lamp post as a few passersby tut-tutted their public miscegenation with sour looks and hard stares. Roy felt an increasingly familiar summersault in his guts as he watched his wife gleefully submit to Mike's affections. It struck him how he didn't see the tension and aggression that she'd shown when she'd been with Jimmy. Her motions were now fluid, eager, hot. He remembered what she'd said this morning: "Jimmy and Wanda are perfect for a vacation fling exactly because they're so awful." Roy looked at Mike: English accent, future doctor, open shirt exposing his two hundred push-up chest. Belatedly he saw the wisdom in what Tuli had said. Maybe Jimmy wasn't so bad after all.

"So this is your make-out spot? It isn't as secret as I'd imagined," said Roy conversationally as he walked up to them. He resisted a sharp urge to punch Mike in the face, which was easy to do since Mike looked like he could definitely beat his ass into the ground.

"It's not far from here," said Mike with a wide smile. Smears of Tuli's lipstick coated his face around his mouth.

He led them down the street and into an alley. The alley was filthy and smelled of urine and garbage. They turned down another alley and followed it to short but tall stretch of chain-link fence that stretched across the back end of the passage. The fence blocked access to an old wood barrier with a few loose boards hanging by rusty nails.

"This is new," said Mike, shaking the chain links in his hand.

"I can't get over that," said Tuli. "Not dressed like this."

"I can lift you over!" said Mike. "Perhaps you could get on the other side and catch her?" he suggested to Roy.

"Sure," said Roy looking up at the fence with apprehension.

He scrambled over with difficulty in his smooth-soled dress shoes but eventually dropped to the other side. Mike picked Tuli up around the thighs and began pushing her up over the top. As she squirmed over, her dress caught on a loose end of aluminum wire and ripped it down the front, leaving a extra six inches of jagged cleavage.

"Well... shit!" she said as she unhooked the fabric and gracelessly lowered herself into Roy's waiting arms.

"Thank you, Mr. Gilbert," she said as he caught her.

"My pleasure, Mrs. Gilbert," he said as he set her on her feet.

Mike landed beside them. "We are very close," he said. Tuli squeezed Roy's hand. Her eyes were flashing with barely restrained, infectious desire.

One by one they squeezed through the gaps in the wood barrier and under the boardwalk. Beneath was stark blackness regularly transected by lines of bright carnival lights that leaked through the gaps in the planks. People passing overhead dripped down shadows that skittered like ghosts around the creosote soaked pilings and drifts of trash. The noises from above came down loud but muted, more felt than heard.

"Wow. This is trippy. I'm so glad I'm stoned right now," said Tuli quietly.

Roy wasn't. He was feeling waves of THC induced paranoia wash over him as he moved through the mind-fuck lighting. What if "Mike" was a cannibal? he thought. Did they have cannibals in Kenya? Maybe the only reason they don't was because they kicked Mike out last week? "Half Eaten Bodies Found Under Boardwalk", he imagined the tomorrow's headline reading.

"So you were an exchange student here, huh Mike? What brought you back?" asked Roy, hoping small talk might divert Mike from the tasty temptations of succulent human flesh.

"A friend from back then is getting married the day after tomorrow. I thought I'd come early and explore the town again," he explained. "Ah, we are here," he said suddenly.

Roy could only see a darker area against the striped blackness. He thought he might have seen some movement, but it was hard to tell. As they drew closer Roy could see there was a concrete wall, heavily eroded but intact. It walled off section of about seven hundred square feet under the walkway back away from the beach. There was a door-less doorway that led back into the enclosed area. The ceiling was low this far back so Roy and Mike had to duck slightly as they approached. Roy could definitely see movement now. The ground seemed alive as is moved and pulsed with slow, emphatic rhythms.

"They used to leave me in the doorway as a look-out," said Mike. "Maybe the police stopped trying to keep the kids out of here."

"Oh... Wow." said Tuli. She was looking past Mike into the gloom of Mike's Secret Make-Out Spot; except it didn't seem particularly secret. The ground was littered with kissing, groping and screwing couples.

"Shit, I grew up in the wrong town," said Roy.

"It didn't used to be this crowded," said Mike.

"Oh, I think it's great," said Tuli turning to Roy and flashing her white teeth in the murky light. She squeezed Roy's hand and urged him forward, gingerly following Mike as he picked his way through the coupling bodies underfoot.

"Here's a good spot," announced Mike as he stopped in the center of the area. A tumbled-down brick wall rose partway to the ceiling and several slabs of rough concrete had been stacked next to it to make a rude and somewhat lopsided bench. A poked-out knot in the plank directly overhead allowed a shaft of purplish light to lance down into the space from the noisy arcade above.

"Yeah," said Tuli breathlessly. "It is."

Roy dithered, not knowing what to do or how to start. Deep down he suddenly wanted to leave; leave this sandy sex dungeon, leave Mike, leave this stupid boardwalk and get Tuli, alone, in bed. But what could he do? What could he say? He'd agreed to this stunt. Hell, it had been his goddamned idea.

His attention was briefly pulled away when he saw a pale, lanky couple switching to doggie style on a blanket about two yards to his left. When he looked back Tuli and Mike's lips had met in a soul kiss directly in front of him. Then the shaft of purple light blinked out as someone stepped on the knothole in the arcade. Roy found himself suddenly in the dark, alone.

Roy reached out and his hands found Tuli. She pivoted and pulled herself close to him. Their lips met. He felt her hands on his crotch, fumbling with his fly. His cock responded, growing earnestly as she removed his manhood and cradled it in her hand. He kissed her more urgently, encouraging her to continue. As he kissed her he felt her mouth meet his cock, her tongue wrap itself around his shaft...

Wait a minute... thought Roy.

Whoever had been cutting off the shaft of purple light from above moved on, permitting Roy to look and see Mike on his knees. Roy's cock was in his mouth.

"Holy fuck Mike! What the hell?!"

"Shhhh," came several annoyed voices.

"I... I suppose I misunderstood your intention."

"Fuck yeah you fucking did!"

"Oh come on Bubby," said Tuli in a voice saturated with teasing playfulness. "Don't be such a pruuude."

"Shhhhhhhhh!"

"Here," said Roy as he shoved a condom packet into Tuli's palm. Put this on Mike."

"Oooo!" said Tuli as she recognized what Roy had handed her.

"What is it?" Said Mike. He sounded nervous, as if now expecting to be handcuffed.

"A rubber. Remember, we're fucking her. Not each other."

"I'm very sorry, I..."

"SHHHHHHHHHH!" implored every other voice in the sandy sex pit.

"Shhhh," repeated Tuli softly as she guided Mike up off his knees and onto the makeshift bench of concrete slabs. She kissed him deeply and began moving down his body, kissing his neck, chest and stomach. As she did so, her hands worked at his trousers, opening the fly and liberating his cock. The soft slurping sound of her mouth playing up and down along his shaft floated back to Roy as he lifted the hem of her short dress and pulled her thong down to her ankles. She gyrated her ass slowly and lasciviously as he reached between her thighs to pull his fingers back through her labia, around rim of her vag and along the crack of her ass. She groaned as his thumb pushed lightly at her sphincter.

Roy dropped to a knee to bring his face to Tuli's pussy, slipping his tongue into her moist folds with hungry urgency. He lapped up and down, tracing her lips with his tongue and teasing her clit as the tip of his nose slipped into her depths. Oh God, how he loved that musky smell! He squirted a fat dollop of KY onto his fingers and brought them to Tuli's anus. As she felt the wet chill of the gel against her hot pucker she moaned around Mike's cock.

Roy stood up and gratefully slid his cock into Tuli's pussy, washing away the shame of Mike's mouth with his wife's damp depths as he slowly entered her. He kept massaging her ass as he fucked her, pushing gently but insistently until his fingers slipped in easily. He pried at her, easing her open, getting her ready.

Tuli was positioned with her ass in the air, bend deeply at the waist with her mouth on Mike's cock. It wasn't a tenable position, not in the loose sand under the boardwalk anyway. "How about you guys change positions," she said as she raised her face from Mike's lap.

"But..." said Roy. He wasn't about to hand over Tuli's ass to Mike after he did all the work to get it ready.

"I'll change position too, dummy," said Tuli, reading his mind.

"Oh... OK."

Roy moved to the bench and Mike stood as Tuli turned to keep her ass to Roy and face to Mike. As Roy moved he looked around him. His eyes had grown used to the dim, dusty light and he could at last see their surroundings in some detail. Everywhere he turned pale faces were turning towards him, taking a break from their passion to notice the full-breasted, long-haired brunette finally stripping off the last of her clothes before returning to her interracial double penetration.

Roy sat and, taking Tuli's hips, pulled her to his lap. She took hold of his cock and shifted it back to line it up with her bottom. With a protracted grunt, she lowered her ass onto him. He felt her firm resistance, followed by a grudgingly yielding tightness slowly enveloping his shaft. God, it was so fucking tight. He could see the straining muscles of her slender back coil and quiver as she impaled herself on him. Her breath was quick and shallow as she worked him inside. In front of Tuli, Mike had moved in close. He was sliding his cock between her tits.

Finally Roy was in all the way; balls deep. He began a slow grinding upwards fuck into her as she began unrolling the rubber onto Mike's penis. When she was finished she leaned back against Roy's chest while Mike sank to his knees between her thighs. She threw her legs wide and reached back to lace her fingers together behind Roy's neck. Roy could feel the tightness within Tuli become tighter as Mike's thick, hard shaft pushed into her; stretching the tender flesh taut and causing her to squirm against the mingled discomfort and pleasure. Roy could feel the hard maleness now sharing the deep delights of his wife. He could feel it moving past his manhood, bumping and banging against each other as they began using her with increasing ferocity.

"Oh, Oh, Oh!" she panted as Mike found his rhythm and began pumping her steadily. Roy continued thrusting slowly up into her, letting the sensation of Mike's cock slamming in and out of Tuli's pussy drive him uncomfortably closer to climax. Tuli was rocking her body along with the pumping meat inside her. She huffed and puffed like a steam engine as she began to tremble. With a gasp, her breath caught in her throat and Roy felt her body grip their cocks tightly as she suddenly convulsed in pleasure with a truncated scream.

"Wow," said a voice to his right. Roy turned his head and saw spectral silhouettes surrounding them and gathering close; tempted from their private paradises to gawk at the ménage a trios now grinding away before them. An erect cock hovered close, a few feet from Roy's head. A hand reached out to take Tuli's arm and guide her fingers to it. Tuli turned her head in surprise. Opening her mouth, she pulled the cock towards her. The crowd seemed to surge a little closer as Tuli reached out with her other hand...

Light hit them. Cruel, white and stark; it flooded the area with what felt like a physical force. In it, the spectral bodies around them resolved themselves into ordinary skin and bones as the crowd whipped into a sudden, half naked stampede. Mike pulled out of Tuli's pussy as he stood suddenly; too suddenly it turned out, as his head bounced off the low supports and he staggered a few steps before taking off running, nude. The lights found Roy and Tuli immobile in the swirling confusion; coupled tightly together by Roy's erection clenched in Tuli's now-very-puckery sphincter. Her fingernails dug into Roy's thighs as she tried to cringe back from the twin beams of light pouring onto her naked body.

"Who...?" she said. She was trembling.

"Blaire Island Police," said a man's voice. "Don't move."

"Please, we just..." said Roy, beginning to spin an excuse without having any idea of what that excuse might be. He realized three words in that there really wasn't one.

"Yes...?" said an amused woman's voice from behind the flashlights.

"Don't arrest us," pleaded Tuli, her voice was shaky with panic. Roy understood her fear. He couldn't imagine the school district would be very pleased if they found out one of their math teachers had been busted for public fornication.

"We really don't like the idea of you girls bringing your tricks down here," said the man's voice.

"Tricks?"

"We're married."

"Whaddya think? You believe them?" asked the man's voice.

"Kinda," said the woman's voice. "She looks too classy for the type of working girl who'd agree to a sandy ass-fuck under the boardwalk. Plus he's going bareback. I bet Mr. and Mrs. Smith here are just trying to rekindling the romance."

"Nice."

"Yeah, real sweet."

"Please, let us go... I'll do anything," said Tuli in a throaty plea.

Roy didn't want to get arrested either, but "anything" covered a lot of ground. What was Tuli opening herself up to? How could he stop this!? He took her hands in his and squeezed.

"Wow," said the woman cop.

"Some chicks get off on the bribe sex," explained the man cop.

"Fringe benefit?"

"Not at my age, I'd have to run home for one of my blue pills. And I'm sure Terri wouldn't be too pleased if I took Viagra with me to work."

"Anything..." Tuli said again, more slowly this time. She was writhing against Roy and pushing her ass up and down on his cock. Roy was freaked out, but also wildly and oddly aroused as she recommenced fucking him in the glare of the flashlights. "Please...," gasped Tuli.

"Your call rookie, should we arrest them or let them off with a warning?"

"Where's your imagination, Hank? She said she'd do anything... just look at her."

"Christ, I told you, that's a young man's game. But thanks anyway."

"It's not just a man's game, Hank."

"Oh yeah. Shit Naines, I forget that you're a... um, you know. Why? You want a shot at her?"

"I wouldn't mind a taste."

"Fuck Naines. That's... uh...That's pretty fuckin'... You want me to leave?"

"Naw, you can hang out. Partners don't keep secrets, right?"

"Jesus what are you gonna do to them."

"Oh you'll see."

"Oh yeeeesss..." groaned Tuli.

"What the fuck honey?" rasped Roy into her ear.

"Awww, hubby doesn't like to share, Huh?" said patrolwoman Naines' voice. "Although, that's seems like strange position if you don't want someone else sliding in there next to you, especially if you're down here where you'd expect to find a bunch of other horny fuckers like yourself."

"We... uh..." still, no viable excuse occurred to Roy.

The light danced briefly as Naines handed her flashlight to her partner. As she moved forward, her silhouette in the twin beams revealed her to be of below average height with a square-ish head and stocky frame. She stepped between Tuli's thighs and began slowly unbuckling her belt as she ran her eyes down Tuli's trembling body. Her eyes came to rest between Tuli's thighs where her pussy lay wide open and her ass was slowly gyrating on Roy's semi-hard cock.

Patrolwoman Naines continued, "I think you two get off on doing it where people can see you... and maybe even join in." Roy felt her lightly draw her fingers across his scrotum. He twitched at the sensation. "But I am certain of one thing, you two are really turning me on." Roy felt Tuli shudder with desire as Naines' hand moved onto her flesh.

"Oooo, you like that huh?" said Naines.

"Mmmm, yeeeeah," said Tuli.

Roy felt his cock begin to grow firm again as Tuli pumped him more energetically in response to Naines slow, firm caresses. Roy could see woman cop's face now as she bent down to bathe Tuli's breasts with her tongue. Her wide-set eyes were so dilated it was hard to see their color. It made her look hungry and a little insane. Her face slowly descended Tuli's body, down her abdomen and into her pussy. Tuli writhed as Naines began vigorously tonguing her clit. Roy began pumping Tuli more forcefully as Naines cradled his balls and began stroking his taint.

"Ohhh Christ," he heard himself gasp.

Now he felt Naines touching his shaft, stroking with two fingers; a delicate, spongy touch that sent jolts of pleasure racing back into his balls as her fingers slipped up and down in Tuli's vagina. As Naines pivoted her pudgy fingers forward to stroke Tuli's g-spot, her knuckles rolled along the underside of Roy's dick through the layers of soft inner flesh. The hot, tight depths of Tuli's rectum and the relentless play of Naines' fingers up and down the underside of his cock from within Tuli's pussy were too much. He let his head drop back as he felt his orgasm rapidly approach.

As his body tingled and shook in the approach to release, Roy was looking at nothing; just focusing on the pleasure blooming within him and the sensation of Tuli's sweat-soaked back sliding against his chest as she rode his cock and Naines' face and fingers. However, for whatever reason, he fixed his sight on the knot hole directly above them, looking for the purplish light from the arcade overhead. But there was no light. Instead an eye with an ice blue iris gazed down, as all-seeing and emotionless as the one atop the pyramid on the back of the one dollar bill. He wasn't even sure it was there until it blinked. Or winked, maybe; he couldn't tell. He imagined someone on all fours above him, eye pressed to the ground. How many people were noticing, waiting their turn to watch?

Holy shit, he thought. Is everyone in this damned town going to watch us screw at some point!?

"Unnnngh!" gulped Tuli as she went suddenly stiff.

As she came her head snapped back and hit Roy in the chin. He barely felt it. With Tuli climaxing on top of him and Naines fingers stroking him inside Tuli's ass he was in the final headlong rush to orgasm. He focused on the ice blue iris as he came. It seemed to cover the sky from horizon to horizon as his perception collapsed in a rush of pleasure.

"Ohhh OH!" he gulped as he finally came, shooting his eager, dutiful sperm deep into Tuli's guts. Poor guys, they were in for a nasty surprise.

"Christ rookie," said the male cop's voice. He sounded more than a little shocked.

But Naines didn't respond, not right away anyway. After a twenty second lag she heaved a truncated gasp and sagged onto Tuli. As she did Roy felt his depleted cock slide from Tuli's ass.

"Sorry Hal, just had to finish up there," she panted as she began to pull her self up off the sand while re-buckling her slacks.

"That was something else," said Hal. "Fuck, no blue pill and I've got a hard-on like a fifteen year old kid."

"You wanna poke? All holes open..." Naines said, motioning to Tuli.