No Such Thing as an Ex-Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on Mike, you're studying to be a doctor!" laughed Tuli. "Surely you don't believe in..."

"It is part of my culture. Witches are much feared. Please understand," he said with increasing panic. His voice cracked as he pleaded, "Please make her stop!"

Roy and Tuli couldn't help but laugh as Wanda threw herself at Mike and latched onto him with her arms around his shoulders and legs around his torso.

"I'll swallow your soul!" she cackled as she playfully bit his neck.

Mike screamed in terror as he spun around frantically. "No! No! Get her off! Ahhhhh!!!"

Unfortunately, that was when Jimmy showed up. And not just Jimmy; he was followed by three other muscle bound dudes, all seemingly stamped from the same beefy mold.

"What the FUCK!" said Jimmy as he appeared around the front of Roy and Tuli's cabin.

Wanda let go of Mike immediately. For the first time Roy could remember, she looked genuinely scared.

"You're fucking niggers now! Jesus fucking Christ Wanda, I fucking knew this type of shit would happen once Obama became president." Jimmy looked from Wanda to Roy to Tuli. He looked betrayed and very, very angry.

"I'm not involved in this!" cried Mike as he turned and ran away. Like yard dogs aroused by a fleeing cat, Jimmy's three meaty friends took off after him; pursuing out of pure instinct.

"I was just..." began Wanda.

Jimmy's arm flashed out. His fist hit Wanda full in the face and she flew backwards past Roy like a rag doll. Instinctually, Roy began to turn to help Wanda, but when Tuli launched herself at Jimmy, Wanda was forgotten.

Tuli charged, dodged a slap and was able to punch Jimmy once in the ribs but Jimmy got hold of her hair and shook her off her feet. As she dropped to her knees in the grass, her ass and pussy peeked from under her dress and the straps fell from her shoulders.

Roy attacked, finally determined to smash Jimmy's fucking face, but as he was still pulling back his fist Jimmy jabbed fast with his left and popped him hard in the mouth. He tasted blood as he fell backwards on his ass.

Roy recovered quickly, shaking away the stars that swarmed in the edges of his vision as he jumped up. He advanced more carefully, looking for an opening. Still holding Tuli with a fistful of hair, Jimmy used her as a shield. She clawed and screamed as he held her at arm's length. The three parallel scratches down Jimmy's face showed he had let her get too close at least once.

Jimmy and Roy traded a series of ineffectual punches while Tuli tried to get a leg free for a kick, but only succeeded in burying her left heel into the sod. Reaching around his wife, Roy threw a hook that Jimmy easily knocked away and that left him open for Jimmy, who connected solidly with a roundhouse to the side of Roy's face. Roy dropped to the ground again, hard.

He rolled and tried to steady himself enough to stand. But when he looked up he saw Jimmy struggling to stay upright with Molly on his back, legs around his hips and her right arm wrapped tightly around his neck. Her face screwed up with effort as she squeezed his neck between her bicep and forearm while pushing forward on his head. Jimmy released Tuli and charged backwards, attempting to knock Molly off by smashing backwards into tree-trunks and cabin siding. But Molly hung on. As Jimmy struggled he grew slower and weaker until, finally, he dropped heavily into a sitting position. Molly continued to hold him, only relaxing the pressure when he went limp and rolled onto his side.

"Jesus!" said Roy.

"Women's defense seminar at school," panted Molly proudly. "I did pretty well."

Roy remembered Wanda flying backwards like a rag doll. He turned around looking for her. "Where's Wanda?" he asked.

"I was coming back from the lodge when I saw her driving away in your car so I ran over to see what was going on. I saw him beating the shit out of you two so I thought I'd settle him down."

Roy checked his pockets. His keys were gone. They must have been flung out the first time Jimmy knocked him down. Now Wanda, of all people, had his car: fucking wonderful.

"Well, thanks for saving us," said Roy, feeling a little less than manly at having been rescued from a fist fight by a nineteen year old girl.

"Yeah, thanks," said Tuli. She was sitting crumpled on the ground, holding down the hem of her short dress to keep her pussy out of sight. Her hair had been whipped into a wild mess and her eyes were red from crying. Roy hated to admit it, but the sight of her in this vulnerable and disheveled state was a huge turn-on. He felt dark, atavistic urges tug at him: caveman urges.

A crowd was spontaneously assembling around the periphery of the aftermath of the battle. They looked on the panting foursome still spread out across the ground with unconcealed interest but they kept their distance when the noticed the quantity of sex toys strewn about in a wide circle around the scene of battle.

"Unggh," groaned Jimmy from within Molly's sleeper hold. Tuli instinctively scuttled away like a crab. Roy got up into a crouching position, ready to jump in if Jimmy should leap to the attack.

"Easy, Beefy," Molly warned him.

"Holy shit. Did you just... Did you actually take me down?" asked Jimmy.

"Yeah. Sleeper hold, bi-otch." She smiled a proud grin.

"Fuck, I'm impressed. Really. No one's beat me in a fight since I was fourteen."

Molly released him. He smiled up at her.

"It was kinda fun, riding you like bull," she said.

He laughed. "You should try riding up front next time."

She held his stare, "Anytime, Beef."

For the only time Roy could recall, Jimmy seemed at a loss for words. "Ummmm, you wanna..." Jimmy let his eyes flit back to his cabin. "See my cabin."

Molly looked around at the confused-looking crowd: none of her family were in sight. "Sure!" she said enthusiastically.

"Help! Help! I've been captured by American red necks!" cried Mike's voice as Jimmy's three meaty friends escorted him back. They had his hands clenched firmly behind his back. His red and gray polo shirt was badly torn and his knee had a nasty looking scrape. As the group reached the growing crowd Jimmy's friend froze.

"Jimmy? What the fuck?" said one of them as they looked down at him lying in the grass in Molly's arms among the dildo's and butt plugs.

"Oh, shit. I forgot you guys," said Jimmy. Turning to Molly he explained, "These are my bros. Um, there's Paulie, Tony and that's Sean. I told them if they followed me down her I'd get them laid, but Wanda went jungle fever on me with that asshole and I'm guessing Tooley ain't interested any more. I, um... don't suppose you'd be interested ..."

Molly looked suddenly horrified. "All four of you!? I don't think so, no way."

Jimmy shrugged at his friends. "Sorry boys, you heard her. Now I hope you excuse me and Maggie 'cause we have some shit that we gotta take care of, y'know, alone."

"My name is Molly, Jimmy," corrected Molly.

"Oh yeah, right, Molly. Whatever."

"What about this guy?" said Paulie, the one holding Mike's arm tightly behind his back.

Jimmy scanned the audience of disbelieving faces. "Better let him go."

"Please. Yes. Let me go!"

"Fuck. This is bullshit," said Sean.

Roy thought so too. It all seemed so wrong. He and Tuli were left crumpled in the grass while Asshole of the Year Jimmy was taking Molly back to his bed, probably to gape her asshole mercilessly like he'd done to Wanda this morning. Oh, and psycho-waif Wanda had his car somewhere: great, just fucking great.

As Jimmy escorted Molly back to his cabin the three disappointed weightlifters released Mike and milled about looking lost, abandoned and betrayed. The crowd seemed to sense that any action that was likely to transpire was done but seemed reluctant to drift away. Mike stood on the grass next to Roy rubbing his shoulders.

"Are you OK?" asked Mike. "You have quite a bit of blood on your face."

Roy touched his lips and looked at the smear of blood on his fingers. He looked up and saw the three meatheads moving closer, trying to get a peek up Tuli's skirt. She noticed it too and squirmed in embarrassment. Except when her eye caught Roy's he could see it wasn't embarrassment that was making her squirm.

It hit him like an epiphany: a eureka moment. Roy finally understood what Tuli really wanted. She'd been hinting and showing him and even straight up telling him for the last two days, but only now did he get it. The play-humiliation against the window, the sweaty hate-fuck with Jimmy yesterday morning, the eagerness with which she'd submitted to the two cops under the boardwalk, the dominance she'd exhibited on Wanda and Molly: it all neatly clicked into place like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. She wanted the thrill of hot, filthy sex again - the lusty stares of strangers, the feel of unfamiliar hands touching her flesh, the gush of hot cum into her body - but she didn't want the responsibility, heart ache and stigma affixed to unattached women of vast sexual appetite. She wanted to be led into the acts she desired but feared. She wanted Roy to make her a slut again, to remove the torment of sexual free-will which wasn't really free at all. With Roy behind her she could be a willing wife rather than another filthy cum dumpster. No wonder she understood Molly's desire for coercion that had seemed to Roy to be so frighteningly close to abuse.

He wondered how much of Tuli's respect he had frittered away through his thick-headed obtuseness. He had to prove to her that he could be her strong and loving, but sexually demanding, man. He had to show her he could push her, dominate her, control her. As he thought of fucking her up against the window, or of Jimmy nailing her ass with her arms tied behind her back, or of her, Wanda and Molly squirming together on the floor of the sex toy shop, he realized he might even need to show he was willing to humiliate her.

His mind crackling with uncomfortable but blindingly clear truths, Roy stood.

"Could you help me up," sighed Tuli to Roy.

"No," he said curtly. She looked up at him with surprise and he added: "Fuckmeat."

He saw the pupils of her dark eyes dilate.

Roy spoke calmly but firmly. "I want you to stay down there. I want you to crawl on your hands and knees back inside and put that on," Roy pointed to a package that contained some kind of back body stocking thingy one of the girls had taken from the store.

Tuli's looked up at him, confused. "What..."

"Did I say you could speak?" he demanded.

Her eyes were sparkling with interest as she shook her head. She got up on her knees in front of him.

"I said hands and knees."

Tuli dropped down onto her hands in the grass. She reached around quickly to tug down the hem of her skirt.

"And you are not to touch your hem."

"Yes sir," she said, blushing.

"Here," he said and shoved the package with the body stocking thingy into her mouth. "Go on now, get inside and get ready." She turned slowly towards the door and looked back with livid embarrassment as her exposed ass and pussy came into view under the hem of her too-short-for-crawling-around-on-all-fours sundress. Some of the lingering gawkers looked away in shock, many others stared in delight.

"Mike, you still want to fuck my wife?"

"I..." he looked around at the shock-faced crowd, whispered: "Yes"

"How about you guys?" Roy said to Jimmy's three friends. "Think you can behave yourselves?"

"You're going to let us..." Sean said as he looked over at Tuli. She had reached the stoop now. Her labia looked dusky and engorged; distinctly damp. Sean mouthed the words fuck her, while nodding her direction.

"If you can act like men and not racist assholes, yes."

"Hey, I'm cool. My sister's baby's father is a ni... an African American," said Sean.

"Shit, I was in the navy, I fucked chicks with black guys before," said Tony.

"I'm cool. I'm cool," said Paulie.

"Then help me pick up this shit," said Roy indicating the scattered sex toys.

"Dude, what are you doin' over there!" came Jimmy's voice from the front stoop of his porch. Molly stood half in, half out of the front door to his cabin. She looked impatient.

Roy looked at Jimmy. So did Tuli, briefly, as she shuffled up the steps to the front door, flashing a glare of raw hate with her dark, expressive eyes. Obviously there was, or had been anyway, something about Jimmy that aroused her, but after today she looked like she'd rather do almost anything than let him touch her again. Unfortunately, that made Jimmy perfect for Roy's plan. After all, reluctance and coercion seemed to be big parts of what turned Tuli on.

Roy swallowed his hatred and shouted back, "I was thinking, I still owe you a turn at my wife after this morning."

On the faces of the remaining crowd every jaw dropped wide in disbelief.

Tuli looked around. Anger, arousal, reluctance and embarrassment blazed rapidly across her face as she looked at Jimmy then at Roy. She was at the top of the steps to the cabin's front door now. Roy walked up and slapped her across the ass. "Go on, get in there," he said brusquely.

As she paused to open the door he let his hand rest on her ass. He let it slip down her cleft and into her pussy where his fingers glided along the creases between her lips. She was wet; so very, very wet. He pushed his fingers forward so the tips slipped up under her clitoral hood and drew them slowly across her sensitive, distended bud. Her body tensed suddenly and Roy saw her ass blush vibrantly. Her whole body shuddered as she heaved a shallow gasp. Roy stood back, shocked that he'd just made Tuli come by barely touching her clit.

When he turned back around, every watching face was blank with disbelief. Roy put the tips of his fingers in his mouth and licked them free of Tuli's delicious nectar with a leering smile.

'Ho-lee-crap!" drawled one of the meatheads.

"Me next, huh?" laughed another.

"Man, you guys are..." began Jimmy as he strode up. Roy gestured for him to shut up. A managerial looking guy was approaching from the direction of the lodge. He didn't look happy.

"What's going on here?" sputtered the resort manager as he looked around at the debris field of scattered sex toys. He looked hard at the cabin's open front door but Tuli had already crawled inside and out of view.

"Nothing," answered Roy, insolently. "These gentlemen were about to help me pick up some of my wife's... souvenirs," he said, gesturing towards Mike, the meatheads and Jimmy. They all nodded in agreement and got quickly to work. Molly joined in, looking confused, annoyed and more than a little worried that her family would show up to find her picking up dildos with the married dude next store and a bunch of body builders.

The manager sputtered, "I got reports that..."

"Easy friend, we're cleaning up our mess. We'll be out of your hair in a minute."

The manager glowered at them as they rapidly scooped up armloads of sexual paraphernalia. Finally, Roy showed Mike, Tony, Paulie, Sean, Jimmy and Molly in through the front door as the manager stood with his arms crossed across his chest. Roy smiled a "good evening" at him, but the manager's expression made it clear that his pleasantry would not be returned. Roy shrugged and shut the door.

"Hey man, lemme get some weed before we get started," said Jimmy.

"Y'know what, fuck your weed, Jimmy. Either help me screw my wife or just get the fuck out."

"Hey bro, you're not still mad about..."

"Just shut up Jimmy."

Jimmy opened his mouth to protest, but his eyes shifted to a fresh vision behind Roy. Roy turned and saw Tuli in the doorway. She was ready for them.

The black mesh body suit was really more of a black mesh singlet with satin garters supporting black mesh stockings. The ensemble left her pussy and ass exposed and she had not supplemented any panties to rectify the gap. She had supplemented her outfit with the black velvet choker she knew drove Roy wild and with her shiny, black, four-inch heeled pumps which clicked alluringly as she strutted into the room.

'Whoa," they all said together.

"Fuckin' A" said Jimmy.

Poor Molly looked sad and forgotten.

Tuli's face was stoic, ready for the next order from her man, willing to pursue his wishes no matter how vile or horrible. But Roy could read Tuli well, He saw the secret smile behind her eyes; the smile that told him she had figured out his game; the smile that dared him to push her as far and further than he through wise. Bring it on Bubbs, dared her eyes. I can take it.

"Very nice," said Roy. He had to struggle to keep from saying it with too much enthusiasm. "But don't you think you should apologize to our friend Jimmy for the way you've behaved this evening?"

Tuli's eyes flashed with anger, but she quickly gained control of herself and nodded. "Yes sir," she said. She walked up to Jimmy and got to her knees in front of him with her head bowed. "I've very sorry for my conduct, sir," she said with almost believable contrition.

"Oh Yeah?" he sneered. "Fuckin' prove it." He pulled his cock from his shorts, it was already stiff.

Tuli never looked up into his eyes as she brought his shaft to her mouth, but she did her job no less conscientiously. She lapped around the head, nibbled lightly up the sides and slid it back into her mouth. After a short while long strands of precum were stretching from the slit on his glans to her glossy, sperm coated lips. Jimmy was obviously struggling not to shoot too fast.

"Shit bitch," he groaned as he pushed her away. "I'm going to have to stop you there or I ain't gonna last for the main event."

Tuli looked up at Roy with large eyes mimicking subservience, but telegraphing victory. She taunted him without word or gesture. Is that all you got, Bubbs.

Roy turned to Jimmy's friends. "Where you boys from?"

Paulie answered for them. "Me and Sean are from Staten Island, Tony's from Brooklyn."

"You guys want to fuck my wife?"

They nodded eagerly.

"Let me get my cam-coder," he said. "I'm going to want a memento of this."

"Awesome," said Jimmy. "I'll want a copy of this."

"You don't get shit Jimmy. You're lucky to even be here. Now shut up and stay shut up," said Roy. Jimmy flinched back like he'd been slapped. Molly laughed a little truncated giggle. Roy handed the camera to her.

"Would you?" he asked. She nodded as she took the camera.

The three big men gathered close and arrayed themselves around Tuli in a tight semi-circle. She visibly sagged under a surge of lust as three huge cocks were pulled out and brought to her face. Grabbing two and sucking the third, Tuli began to work. She attacked the task enthusiastically, even greedily, as she plunged her face down onto the fat cocks and began sliding her tongue up and down their veiny shafts. Her hands stroked and squeezed their cocks as she tried to maneuver them closer. Finally she began taking two of the beasts into her mouth at a time. The sight of her face surrounded and penetrated by those massive rods caused Roy's stomach to turn over even as it caused his cock to plump to full erection. She cycled through them, hands and mouth, until they too were leaking thick flows of pre-cum and twitching in desperate restraint of their pending release.

"Go ahead and come in her mouth. I want you guys to last when you fuck her."

"Mmmmm," groaned Tuli. She had her lips around two of their fat heads and was fluttering her tongue beneath them.

"Oooh!" said one. "Nnngah" said the other. Their cocks started pumping a massive double barrel load of seed that gushed from the corners of her mouth in thick gets. She swallowed as much as she could but didn't catch half of it. She was a gooey mess as the third bodybuilder took handfuls of her hair and began roughly face fucking her. His ass clenched up and he pumped his load down her rapidly swallowing throat. Tuli sat back and gulped air as she wiped some of the cum from her face. She looked feral, her hair wild again, her eyes dilated.