No Tell Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck Noah," she said as Noah got up to get some water.

"Yeah," he panted, "incredible."

"I can't believe this but ... I fucking love your dick."

"Oh shit Holly."

"Seriously bro, I love dicks and I love sucking a nice hard cock ... I've never had one as hard as yours was."

"I've never been so hard ... it's all because of you Holly."

Holly sat up, resting back on her elbows as she watched Noah disappear into the small bathroom. "Hey Noah, you know how I was saying I can't guarantee how far I might be able to go with this whole incest thing?"

"Yeah."

"I know how far now."

"And?" He asked as the sounds of running water stopped.

"All the fucking way Noah ... all the way."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I want to fuck you ... I want to ride my baby brother's cock until he explodes in my pussy."

"Hottest thing I've ever heard," he said as he walked back into the main room.

"Bring that big dick of yours over here will ya?"

Holly watched as Noah walked toward her bed, standing where he had been when she had blown him moments before, "geez Noah it's hard again already."

"My sister is hot; she makes it do that when she's around."

"Oh my, is this really for me?" she reached out wrapping her hand around his shaft, "oh my god Noah, I wish I had known you wanted me sooner."

"Meaning what?"

"Meaning we could have been fucking like bunnies years ago."

"That would have been epic."

"Indeed ... all those summer days I wasted out by the pool tanning when I could have been on your cock riding it to heaven."

"My sister has a dirty mouth."

She looked up at him, her hand stroking his cock, "only when my brother is pumping his jizz into it."

"Goddamn Holly."

She snickered, "anyway ... this dick is all hard and tasty looking." Holly leaned forward running her tongue along his length, "but my pussy is wet and empty. I'd really like my brother to shove his cock into it. How about it bro ... will ya pin me to the bed with your big hard dick and fuck me silly?"

"Waited all my life to hear that," he said pushing her onto her back, "I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

Holly spread her legs as wide as she could as Noah climbed onto the bed, moving between her outstretched legs. She watched intently as her brother knelt on the bed, his cock in hand. He leaned forward pressing the tip against her opening, "ooh god ... my brother is gonna put his big hard cock in me. Look at me Noah, this is our moment ... watch me as you fill me." She looked at him, watching intently as he pushed forward ... both siblings lost in lust as they studied the others expression as they joined for the first time. Her eyes rolled back as he pushed forward, she felt the pressure of his cock moving inside her, stretching her. "Oooooh shit, shit ... it's slidin ..." her voice trailed off as she felt him continue to fill her, "so good Noah ... so fucking good," she dropped onto her back with her brother on top of her, their sweaty bodies together, her legs wrapped around waist, his cock filling her.

"You feel so good Holly," he whispered in her ear.

"So do you Noah ... best dick ever."

After a few moments, Noah began to move, rocking his hips, slowly thrusting in and out of his sister. Gradually their thrusting picked up speed, his hips rocking as she writhed under him, her hands on his ass as she desperately tried to take every inch of him into her.

"Fuck me Noah ... fuck your big sister ... give it to her."

"You wanna fuck?"

"God yes ... please fuck me bro ... fuck me," her legs tightened around his waist as his ass bobbed up and down, his cock sliding in and out of her. She smiled as she noticed the steady squeaking the motel mattress made as Noah thrust into her. The room was filled with the sounds of straining bed springs, the wet slapping of bodies and their gasping breaths. She was surprised by how unbelievably erotic it all was, how turned on she was, how she never wanted to stop.

"You feel so good Holly."

"You like my pussy baby?"

"So fuckin' good sis."

"I love your cock Noah, love it too much," she tightened her grip on his ass. "You're gonna make me cum if you keep this up."

"Fuck yes," he sped up his thrusting spurred on by her moaning.

"Ohh, god ... oh god ... I'm gonna ... gonna ... " her words cut off as her body began to spasm, her legs clamped around her brother's waist, her finger nails digging into the flesh of his ass. "Ugghh," she moaned as waves of orgasmic bliss washed over her.

"Having fun?" Noah asked as her spasms slowed.

Holly looked up at her brother as he continued to slowly move in and out of her. "So good ... do me doggy now stud?"

"My pleasure," he replied moving away from her, his cock slipping out.

Holly quickly rolled over; placing her head on the mattress as she raised her ass in the air, exposing her well fucked pussy to her brother. "Stick it back in baby ... please," she whined while looking over her shoulder at him.

Noah looked at his sister, her ass in the air, her pink pussy exposed, her body glistening with sweat, "whatever my sister wants."

"Oh really?" She cooed as his cock entered her again. "If only I had known it was this easy to get my way with you."

He grabbed handfuls of her tight ass and began pumping into her, "tightest ... pussy ....ever."

"Your ... cock is ... so fucking ... big," she grunted as the sounds of the squeaky mattress and wet slapping sounds filled the room again.

"Rise up Holly."

She pushed up on her hands as Noah continued his assault on her, as she began to look over her shoulder at him, he grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back, "oh fuck Noah."

"Take it sis," he grunted through clenched teeth as he began to slide into her as fast as he could, holding a handful of her blonde curls in one hand and gripping her ass with the other.

"Uuuggh ... my god Noah ... fuck ... fuck ... you're so good ... I fucking love fucking you."

"Who?"

"You I love fucking you."

Leaning forward he slowed their pace as he whispered into her ear, "and who am I Holly?"

"My brother ... my really big little brother."

"You like fucking your brother?"

"God yes ... so much ... too much ... I love his dick."

"Uuggh," he grunted as their bodies slapped against each other, "gotta stop soon."

"No," she nearly yelled in a panic as she reached back for him, "don't stop ... I'm close ... give it to me."

"Gonna lose it."

"Just go ... fill me ... I want your cum ... fill me baby brother." She felt his hand clamp down on her as his cock began to pulse inside of her. He stayed deep inside her, pulling her hair as she felt his hot cum filling her. Her brother was cumming inside of her. Little Noah, her annoying baby brother had his cock buried to the hilt in her pussy and was now filling her with his cum. It was too much for her. Another orgasm hit as Noah's cock pulsed in her pussy. "OH MY GOD!"

Noah released his grip on her hair, her head drooped forward as her held onto her ass, massaging her sweaty cheeks as he held her tight to him.

"Oh my god Noah ... you're a beast ... my poor little pussy."

"That was the hottest thing I've ever done Holly ... that I'll ever do," he said as he looked down at his sister's back, wet with sweat, her head resting on the mattress.

"Glad you liked it bro," she said as he released his grip on her ass. She fell forward onto her belly, his softening cock slipped out of her. She lay still as Noah climbed onto the bed next to her, looking up at the ceiling.

"I loved it Holly."

"Me too ... god help me but I love incest."

"Hot isn't it."

"Fuck yes it is. I was worried trying this might fuck us up, but now I just need to figure out how we can do it again."

"You want to do it again?"

"Hell yes ... a lot ... we have a lot of time to make up for Noah dear."

"I'll jump in that pussy anytime sis."

She looked over at him, "umm, thanks I suppose."

The quiet chatting of the siblings was interrupted by her phone. The alarm she had set was going off. Their window of opportunity was closing. "I don't want to go Noah, I came in here unsure about so much and now I don't want to ever leave."

"This was the best afternoon ever sis. Thanks for being so open minded about it all, it means everything to me ... really."

She reached over to him running her hand across his chest, "thank you bro ... I feel really good right now and not just because of the orgasms. I feel loved more than I ever have."

"What do we do now?"

"Well, we go home and dream about today and then we meet up and align our schedules," she said with a smile as she stood up looking around the room for her clothes.

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah," she said as she leaned over to him. "I do have one more condition."

"And that is?"

"In addition to the, no one ever can know rule ... you also have to promise to be my fuck buddy from now on."

"Deal."

"Now get off your ass and help me find my clothes, you threw them all over the room."

***

12