No Trouble in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelane hadn't yet arrived, so I sat at the bar to wait. My wine had just arrived, and I heard her voice, telling the hostess she was meeting someone. I got up, leaving the two "players" who had occupied the stools beside me forlorn, and walked over. "That would be me," I told the hostess.

Chelane looked stunning. She had on a black dress, both shoulders bare, her creamy skin looking like satin, and there were multi-colored flowers on the black background. "Hi, gorgeous," I said, and we kissed cheeks.

We were seated right away, and I got her a glass of the same wine I was drinking. We had a nice dinner, and I asked her if she wanted to go to the casino when we finished.

She laughed. "I don't really gamble," she said, "but sure. Are you into it?"

"Not really," I told her, "but it's fun to play sometimes. I don't mind dropping a little. Usually, I like actually getting something for my money. We'll get some entertainment."

She was down. We sampled several games and she actually won like fifty bucks. I lost sixty, so the casino wasn't going broke.

"You're my good luck charm," she giggled.

"Yeah, but why aren't you mine?" I asked.

She laughed. "Want to dance?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah. Let's."

We went to the bar, got vesper martinis and when we finished them, she stood, held out her hand and we went out to the slow song that was playing. She was good! She obviously had dance lessons at some point, and moved like a dream. We danced four songs, then went back to our booth and got another martini.

We had barely sipped our drinks when a parade of men started, asking us to dance. Chelane accepted the first, but I told the next guy I needed to stay and watch our drinks. I danced once with a guy while she waited, but she, and I, turned down every other offer. We danced together half a dozen more times and it was getting late.

I walked her to the elevator, and after she pushed the call button, she asked me if I had plans for the next day. I did, but they were instantly canceled. I asked her if she wanted to go out on my boat with me. She squealed and did a little dance.

"I would love that," she said. "I thought about going out on a charter, but I'd much rather go with you."

We agreed to meet for brunch, then take the boat out. The elevator arrived. It was empty, so I took a shot. I pulled her in and kissed those luscious lips. She tasted heavenly, and after an initial stiffness, she gave it back to me. She stepped away, breathing a little heavily, her face with a soft peach blush, reached out and trailed her fingertips across my cheek and stepped back into the elevator.

My heart was pounding as I waited for my cab. God, what a sweetheart. I was crushing in a major way. I went home, lit my favorite candle, poured me a glass of wine and ran me a bubble-bath. I soaked and reflected.

I was 32 years old, wildly successful in my career, had my Juris Doctor degree, had passed the bar and everything seemed to be on track. Well, except one thing, I had never really been in a serious relationship. I was happy, but I felt like something was missing. Was something wrong with me?

People were attracted to me, and I dated. The problem was, I had never felt that thing I heard about where you looked at someone and just knew, "I want this person to be part of my life for the rest of my life." Was it something in me, or had I just not met the right person?

I wasn't usually so introspective, but hey, I was in a mood. I thought about Chelane and giggled. Now there was a girl I wouldn't mind having around for the next 100 years. It hit me: I had actually met someone. Now I felt anxious. I sparked up a blunt and immediately felt better. I didn't even know enough about her to be anxious.

The immediate question was easy to answer. Was she into women? That kiss sort of indicated that she wasn't turned off, but was she into me? I decided I would find out, but not push her. I went to bed and slept well.

I was topping off the fuel when she arrived. The cab dropped her and I watched as she got her bag and walked down the docks past the other boats. She was long, cool and gorgeous, dressed in a floral print wrap, her Oakleys, flip-flops and carrying a cute bag. I finished the fueling and met her on the dock.

"Hey, Bae!" We both giggled at the rhyme. "Feeling good today?"

"I am," she said, flashing me that blinding smile. "Ready for a great day."

I took her hand and we walked down to my house. "Wow!" she said. "Is this yours? You live here?"

"I do," I said. "I've owned it for two years, and I don't think I'll ever live anywhere else."

"I see why," she said. "Silas, can I live with you?"

We both laughed. "Well, you can sure have brunch with me." I put my arm around her and gave her a squeeze. Brunch was fun, and I made sandwiches and snacks in case we got hungry that afternoon on the boat. We packed a cooler with drinks, and we were ready.

I had a nice boat: an Azuree 46, and I was going to show Chelane a good time. We motored out of the harbor, and once we hit the open water, I killed the engine and we set the sails. She didn't know anything about sailing, but the controls were easy. The silence, just the sound of the wind, the hull hissing through the water, engulfed us and we headed for my favorite spot.

I showed her how to configure the seats and she made her a little sun bed, took off her wrap and put on sunscreen. She was shining and gorgeous, a black bikini showing off that fantastically toned and curved body.

I did the same, but stayed at the tiller. It took us about 20 minutes to run down to the little atoll I had in mind and we slipped into the lagoon. It had shallow sand stretching out from the beach until it dropped off into blue, with a reef across the ocean side, protecting it from the waves. I set the hooks and she stirred. I thought she was asleep.

I guess my milling around woke her, and she stretched like a beautiful sleepy kitten. She looked around for me and went still for a moment when she saw me.

"My God, Silas, you are so beautiful," she said.

I felt the heat of a blush. "Thanks, Bae," I said. "Gotta be on my game so you don't throw shade on me."

She giggled, and she was completely delightful. "Hey, let's get geared up and snorkel," I said. "If we see something delicious, we'll catch it and I'll cook you dinner this evening. You like seafood?"

"I do," she said. "Nearly any seafood."

We got geared up and jumped in. I had a couple of bags, and gave her one. We played on the reef, swimming with the brilliantly colored fish, and she found an octopus. We followed it until it finally became alarmed, squirted some ink and jetted away.

We found the motherload of bivalves. There were cockles, green-lipped mussels, rock-oysters and two kinds of scallops. I motioned to her, and we swam up.

I explained what there was, and she was excited. "Do you like any of those?" I asked.

"I love scallops, but I've never tried any of the others," she said.

"Okay, how about you get like two dozen king scallops, and I'll get cockles," I said. "The king scallops are the big ones with one flat shell."

She had them collected before I was done, and she helped me. We swam back to the boat and I put the critters in the sink for a purge. "Do you fish?" I asked.

"I never have," she said. "Is it fun?"

"Oh yeah. I'll set you up and you see if you can catch a good fish," I told her.

I got her with a line in the water and went down to the galley. I heard her squeal after a bit, and she was fighting a fish. She got it in and it was a small shark.

"Can we eat it?" She was very excited.

"We could, but I don't like them," I said. "Let's try again."

She was clearly disappointed, but we threw the shark back and I baited her up again. I sat beside her and we just relaxed, chatting comfortably.

I found out she was a psychology major with a minor in philosophy, and she was planning to be a clinical psychologist. "Wow, Chelane smart as fuck!" I said.

She laughed. "Yeah, so says the lawyer. You're the total package, Silas."

She got a bite just then, and pulled in a nice mackerel. "That's what I'm talking about," I said. "We'll cook up this bad boy."

We both showered and I got dinner started. She helped me. "Do you like to cook, Silas?"

"I do, but not all the time," I told her. "I like cooking special meals, and shit, but I eat out a lot or just nuke stuff. Do you cook?"

"I do," she said. "I get that it's boring when you do it all the time, though."

"Well, I cook for all my girlfriends," I told her.

"Do you have a lot of girlfriends?" she asked, giving me a cute little grin.

"Just you, so far," I said, giving that fantastic ass a little spank.

She gave a little mock scream and we both laughed. She stood beside me and we talked as we worked. We were grilling the scallops, and I was making linguine with the cockles. They are delicious little morsels, and I got them coated with olive oil and garlic, cooked them until they opened, made an alfredo sauce and mixed it all together just as the scallops were done.

I got the mackerel grilling, and we ate the scallops with the linguine. It was delicious, she was a delightful dinner companion, and the mackerel that followed was just as delicious.

We went out on deck and drank beer. It was getting toward sunset, and time to head back.

"Hey, baby girl, you needa get back? If so, we need to think about going," I said.

"Well, I don't have any 'need' to get back," she said. "I'm on vacation. I don't understand, though."

"We could stay, sleep on the boat," I explained. "We have nice beds."

"I don't have a toothbrush or any clean clothes," she complained.

"Silas is your hook-up," I said. "I have a magic bag that has all kinds of cool shit: new toothbrushes, face stuff, lotion and everything we need."

She laughed. "You were planning this, weren't you?"

I giggled. "Not really, I do this every time I come out. I love sleeping on the boat. That little movement, the sound of the water, it makes me sleep like a baby, so I always have a bag. No clothes, though. We can wash out our bikinis and hang them in the shower."

"Let's do it," she said. "I've never slept on a boat before."

We configured the seats into two lounges, side by side, and we snuggled, had two beers each and talked girl talk. It must have been about midnight when she yawned for about the third time.

"Bedtime," I told her. We went down and I let her pick a berth. I went down to the next, and I heard her say, softly, "Silas..."

I turned. "Hmm?"

"Can I..." she took a deep breath. "Do you... I mean... can I sleep with you?"

"Oh, my God, Bae! Really? Oh, hell yes. God, I mean, I want that so bad."

She came to me, poetry in motion, all that gorgeousness, that sultry heat, that sweetness and innocence she had, down to my waiting arms.

I got the door open before she reached me, but I couldn't wait to get her inside. As she came within reach, I wrapped her in my arms, and hers went behind my head. I just hugged her tightly for a minute, her warmth and slenderness making me want to hold her forever. This felt so right.

"I wasn't sure... didn't know if you would... didn't want to... I wasn't sure you liked girls... rolled like that," I whispered, her closeness, the feel and smell of her making me nearly incoherent.

She took my earlobe between her lips and nibbled on me. She giggled. "You're my first," she whispered.

"Your first woman, or first lover?" I asked.

She blushed a little, a rose-peachy glow under that nice tan. "Both," she said. "I've had some boyfriends, Silas, but never loved or thought I could love them enough to... you know... bang them."

That took me a little aback. Did she mean... surely not. I did know what she was talking about, though. I wasn't at all promiscuous, either. I sort of had a slutty phase my first year in college, and I loved sex. I loved the hell out of it, but I'd become very selective once I figured out that was self-destructive. I had become sort of like she was describing: I needed to love someone to even think about sleeping with them, or at least believe there were possibilities with them.

I knew there were possibilities with this sweetheart. Anyone who had an opportunity to spend any time with her and didn't love her had something wrong with them.

"God, baby, that makes me feel so special," I told her.

"You are, trust me," she said.

I was going to kiss her. I could feel those full lips drawing me like a magnet. They were plush, glistening, the perfect curve, and I had to taste them.

She felt hot against me and I wanted her more than anything I had ever wanted in my life. I didn't want to scare her or seem aggressive, so I backed off a little. "Let's do bed stuff," I said.

I got out my bag, handed her a new toothbrush and toothpaste, got moisturizer and cleanser, and went to the door. I glanced back at her and she was standing there, beautifully and gloriously naked. At the look on my face, she giggled, bending to pick up her bikini. "We were going to wash them and hang them in the bathroom," she said.

"Oh, yeah. I... you have me so horny I can hardly think. God, you're so beautiful, Babes."

She blushed a little. "I know. Me too," she said.

We washed the salt out and hung them up, then brushed and moisturized. Just looking at that gorgeous girl in the mirror kept my heart pounding, and I noticed she wasn't shy about her body. She seemed just as fascinated with me as I was with her.

"Can I brush your hair, BB?" I asked.

She giggled, causing amazing things to happen to her breasts. "Sure, I'd love that.

She sat on the little bench in the berth in front of the mirror and I ran my fingers, then the brush through her hair. It was so silky, so heavy, sensual and luxurious, and I could have done that all night, but there were other... things.

"What do you do with your hair, Silas?" she asked.

I laughed. "You wouldn't believe it, but Ion wanna do it tonight."

"What?" she insisted.

"Well, I have to put a bunch of different oils in," I told her. "Then I put on a bonnet and sleep in it. I look hideous, and I want to be pretty tonight."

"You couldn't be anything else but gorgeous," she said.

I reached slid my hands down her silky skin to cup her breasts, rubbing my thumbs across her nipples, feeling them become firm and she made a little moan. "God that feels good."

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her, lightly, at first, then as our passion exploded, we were devouring each other. We moved slowly toward the bed, collapsing together, the satin sheets cool on our skin.

"Silas... I... I want to make love to you. I kind of don't know what to do," she whispered against my lips.

I kissed her to silence, then whispered back, "Let me show you."

I drank in the beauty of her face, kissing every inch, pushing her hair back so I could nibble on her cute little ears. There was a sensitive spot just behind her lobes, and she moaned and shivered when I caressed it with my tongue. I teased my way down the smooth column of her neck, down to another sensitive spot in the hollow of her collar bone, down across her upper chest to the soft firmness of her breasts.

I had never seen anything so beautiful, so erotic, so perfect. They were full, her little brown nipples tilting slightly up, and I tasted one. It was firm, pliable, and I nibbled, pulled, loved on that generous mound, nibbling my way to its twin as she sighed, shifted and moaned, arching her back, seeking more. I was completely happy to give it to her.

I could feel a little trembling beginning in her body, and she tangled her fingers in my curls, pulling me to her, gasping out her pleasure as I made love to this lush girl.

I could have loved those mounds forever, but I could smell her arousal, musky clean horny girl, and I was dying to taste her. I kissed my way down the toned belly, dipping into her cute little navel, making her giggle, before reaching what I was craving.

She had a little patch of dark curls, tailored for very small bikinis, and I tugged on them with my lips, sliding my body around to give me access. Her pussy was perfect, small lips sealed in perfect symmetry, rising up in a smooth sweep to her little nub above. I parted her lips with my tongue, and she moaned, the trembling of her body intensifying. She was slick inside, and as her lips parted, a little drop of her essence collected. I licked it up, savoring the slick tangy sweetness.

I used every trick I had ever heard, dreamed, read about, and she responded to every touch, every sensation, writhing, thrusting, all her athleticism coming into play. Her movements were becoming frantic, her moans low and quivering a bit, directing me toward the nub of her clit. When I flipped it with my tongue, her entire body jolted, and she made a little squeal.

When I sucked it in, attacking it with my tongue, she bridged her body up, thrusting toward me, tension building rapidly until she exploded with a hoarse little scream, her orgasm shaking her in its intensity. "Oh... Oh my God! Silas... oh, babe, please!"

I kept up my attack on her clit, sliding one finger into her sticky little pussy, then two, curling my finger up to caress that special spot, and she exploded again with that little scream. She came, writhing and thrusting, on and on, her hands coming down to press my face in the that gooey sweetness. Her motions became frantic and she was pulling at my hair, trying to escape my lips on her clit.

"Babe! Silas, please. I... I can't... please!"

I let her pull me away, reluctantly, my fingers dragging free as she continued to shake and jolt under me.

She pulled me up until our faces were together, her lips seeking mine, her hands cupping my face. She kissed me with a passion I had never experienced, and I noticed she was crying softly. I knew what to do.

I just kissed her tears away, held her, murmured sweet words in her ears, told her how special, how beautiful she was, how lucky I was to be with her.

She slowly calmed and we whispered, the gentle motion of the boat soothing, rocking us. "Silas, I... my God! I have never... that was... you goddess! You made me feel... thank you, I loved it so much. It's you, Silas, you made it like that. You are so gentle, so loving..."

"Shh, you're embarrassing me," I said. She giggled. "I am so lucky to be with you like this," I whispered.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I'm so overwhelmed, so emotional. I want to do that for you. I don't think I can. I feel like my bones are melted." She giggled. "Can I just hold you and sleep for a minute? I don't think..."

I shushed her with kisses three, wrapped her in my arms, pulled the sheet over us and held my little lover. She was asleep in minutes, the soft sound of her breathing, the slapping of the water on the hull lulling us to dreamland.

I had no idea how long I'd been asleep, but I felt lips on my breasts, a soft hand exploring my pussy, and I awakened to Chelane making love to me. The night again became a thing of passion, soft skin sliding, moans and passion as the world went away and there was only Chelane, Silas and love.

*****

We had cereal and fruit for breakfast the next morning. I asked her if she wanted to run, and we ran barefoot on the beach, twice around the island. I figured it was three miles, total, and although I pushed the pace, she had no trouble staying with me and even pushed me for the last lap.

We walked to cool down a bit, then went swimming. "You run, huh?" I asked.

"I do. I run in 5K road races quite a bit," she said. "You do, too, obviously."

"I don't compete," I told her. "I run the beaches five days a week."

We went back to the boat and I folded down the transom. It's a place to shower after playing in the water, and I got her naked, stripping off, myself. She was a goddess, and I soaped her, my hands running all over that sleek sexy body. She became very horny, returning the favor, then dragging me down to the berth we'd shared.