No Way Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready" I heard a male's voice, but it wasn't James.

"Go ahead. She's out"

"I watched close up as another cock slid into my wife's well used cunt. It was much smaller than James's cock. Hell, it was probably smaller than mine. It went in easily and pumped a few times before he pulled out and sprayed cum all over my wife's tits and face. I couldn't see who it was, but I was pissed that James was letting someone else use my passed out wife like that.

Beep James again: "That's it for now big fella. I hope you enjoyed the show. Sorry about that last part, but I couldn't leave the guy who had your phone all night out of the fun. Especially since he had to miss most of prom and all. See you after wifey wakes up. I bet she'll want to have another go."

I sat there thinking of what I could do. I seriously considered killing him, but I couldn't bear the thought of prison. I thought of breaking into his house and tearing it apart until I found the extra copies of the DVD, but I would never know if I found them all. There was just no way out of this mess and I had no one to blame but myself.

Three hours later Lisa walked through the door. She was still a little drunk and unsteady on her feet. She walked over to where I had been sleeping on the couch and kissed me on the lips. Her lips tasted of cum. She shoved her tongue into my mouth and I knew that she had cum in there. She had probably sucked James's cock in the limo on the way home. I almost gagged. Suddenly she stopped kissing me and looked at the end table. She picked up the huge pile of Kleenex and hand lotion I had used earlier and put the Kleenex to her nose and took a deep whiff.

"Wow. You really did get off watching us. I never would have believed you were that type of guy. Now come to bed I need you to suck and fuck me before I shower."

I couldn't believe I hadn't thrown that Kleenex away. What could I say. I had cum watching my wife being fucked by another guy. I guess I was that type of guy.

I said "It looked like you were having fun too."

She said "I want to tell you all of the details, but only while you're fucking me. Come on, it's time for you to get your reward." Wow! Those were words she never would have said before tonight - even drunk.

She led me upstairs. We both quickly stripped off our clothes and she lowered her still dripping cunt onto my face and then, to my utter surprise, leaned forward and engulfed my entire cock in her mouth and started sucking my cock for the first time ever. It felt so heavenly. I had no choice but to do what she had been reading I would do all night. I lapped at her cunt for a few minutes before she exploded in a huge orgasm. She nearly drowned me with all of the juices that came out of her. She then turned around and straddled my waist. She quickly grabbed my cock and slid it into her. I couldn't believe it, but I could actually feel her pussy clenching down on my cock as she came nearly continuously as we fucked. I never thought I would be able to feel her again after the stretching she had just gotten. It only took me a few minutes before I added another load to her well used pussy.

I had to admit it was the best sex we had ever had. She was a wild woman and I now knew it was the first time she had had a real orgasm fucking me. I wasn't sure where we were going to go from here. I couldn't be mad at her. She didn't really cheat on me. As far as she knew I had urged her into doing everything she had done tonight. I did know there was no going back to where we were before and I wasn't sure I would have wanted to go back if I could.

The next thing I remember I woke up needing to take a piss. Lisa was sleeping next to me still coated in cum, both mine, James's and the other guy I saw fuck her. As I was pissing I realized I had forgotten the burner phone downstairs when Lisa got home. The last thing I needed was to have to explain everything on there to her. I walked downstairs and grabbed the phone off the couch and started to look for a hiding place when I noticed there was another text.

James's Phone (sent an hour after Lisa came in): Picture Lisa naked on her hands and knees in the limo with James's cock buried inside her pussy. Holy shit. Kneeling in front of my wife was, based on his grey suit, the limo driver with his cock in her mouth and him mauling her tits. Caption "I talked her into giving Ben his tip". My god he had to be nearly twice her age, how could she have done this.

Next Picture: She was switched around with the Limo driver fucking her and James in her mouth.

Next Picture: James and the limo driver were sitting next to each other in one of the limo seats. Lisa was kneeling naked on the floor between the limo driver's legs. I could see the limo driver's fat cock in her mouth and her left hand was wrapped around James's cock.

Damn it! I was hard as a rock again. "What the fuck is the matter with me." I whispered under my breath. I quickly hid the phone and walked back to the bedroom. Lisa was sleeping peacefully, but I had a raging hard on. I decided to do what the punk with my phone had done earlier. I slipped between her spread legs and slipped my cock into her gaping slit and started fucking her unconscious body. I thought back on the kid pulling out and spraying his cum on her tits and face and decided to do the same thing. That was it, just the memory of it put me over the edge. I pulled my cock out of her and stroked it a couple of times before shooting my load all over Lisa's tits.

to be continued...