No Worries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Mariska was a virgin. She had told me she'd never had a boyfriend a long time ago. But actually seeing it with my own eyes, seeing this part of her I'd tear when we had sex, that was something else entirely. This was her first time. She'd never forget this. That thought made me nervous ... but it also made me determined. I was going to make sure this night was special.

"Do you like it?" Mariska asked, taking me out of my thoughts. I must've been holding her pussy spread and staring at it for a good minute.

I glanced up at her. "I love it."

I took my hand away, letting her puffy pussy close up again, her dusky lips coming back together. I couldn't hold back. Couldn't tease her any longer. I needed to kiss it. So I did. I leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on her soft mound, just above the slit of her pussy. In the motion of that kiss, I brushed my tongue over the hood of her clitoris. Mariska drew a sharp little breath, and then sighed. "That ... felt good," she whispered, as though she hadn't known it would. I gave her mound another wet kiss in the same place, making a soft smacking sound with that smooch of my lips. Then I gave her another, and another. I began caressing her smooth inner thighs as I continued that series of loving, tonguing kisses.

But I couldn't stay away from the real prize for long. I had to taste her, truly taste her. I aimed my next kiss lower and deeper. I planted my lips directly onto her slit and pushed my tongue through her slick, hot inner flesh, brushing up and through her, until the tip of my tongue flicked up and off her tiny clit. That time, the smacking sound of my lips coming free was noticeably wetter. Mariska gasped and sighed again. That first lick alone was enough to coat my tongue in her grool, to make my mouth thick with the taste of her. She was a little salty and a little sour. And I wanted more.

I started with broad strokes, brushing the flat of my tongue across all the pink flesh of her hot pussy. Soon she was soaking wet, and I didn't know how much of it was my saliva or her grool. From the strong taste of it, I'd have had to guess it was mostly her. I considered holding her open with a pair of fingers while I ate her out, but decided not to. I could cover more of her flesh with one lick if I wasn't spreading her. The puffiness of her pussy lent well to me pushing my tongue through her cleft it in long, slow licks. With each deep kiss my tongue slathered across all of her, her outer folds, her dusky lips, her inner flesh, and her little clit. Now Mariska was squirming. She breathed whimpering moans and raked her bottom lip between her teeth.

Going into this, I was prepared to experiment, in case she was tricky to get off. But by the time I had her squirming, I realized that wouldn't be the case. She was easy to satisfy.

I eyed Mariska's tiny, pink clit. I was curious just how sensitive it was. I jutted out my tongue and quickly circled the pink button with a touch as light as a feather. And just with that quick touch, Mariska moaned sharply, and her legs shut around my head. "Sorry," she said as she opened her legs back up.

"It's okay," I said, chuckling. Very sensitive was the answer. I decided to save her clit for a little later. I had some ideas for it. It would be the fuse for the fireworks.

I wrapped my arms around her legs and shut them against me again. I liked feeling her smooth thighs around my head.

I started slow, spending a minute or two with every different way I pleasured her. I gave Mariska more wet kisses on the top of her pussy, smooching and licking her clitoral hood. I took her puffy outer labia between my lips and rolled it in my mouth, and then did it while letting out a groaning rumble from my throat, sending the vibrations into her soft, sensitive flesh. Eventually, I reached up and groped her breasts with both hands. I varied how I played with them, switching from squeezing and kneading her breasts one moment to gently pinching and pulling her nipples the next.

I made it a feast, eating her out. I'm not sure how long I spent between her legs. Could've been ten minutes, could've been thirty. I wasn't keeping track of time. I was on a mission. Before I started, I would've been fine with just making her feel good, if I couldn't fully get her off. But seeing her like this, seeing how great this was for her, I'd made up my mind. I wasn't going to stop until I made her cum.

Her pussy seemed more inflamed as I went on. Her flesh felt hotter and wetter on my tongue, tasted a little sourer. Every touch, kiss, and lick was drawing a stronger response from her. Her cute moans were getting less whimpery and more yelpy. Her scrabbling hands eventually grabbed and gripped the couch tight, sinking her fingers into the cushions as she held on for dear life. I was getting her there. It was time for some intensity.

I planted my mouth onto her pussy, with my upper lip just above her clitoral hood, and sucked it. After I hollowed my cheeks, I gave her a thorough brush with my tongue punctuated with a firm flick of her clit. I pulled back until my sucking mouth broke away with a loud pop. Then I did it all again, the sucking, the licking, and that pop, over and over. Mariska drew a sharp breath as her upper teeth chattered on her lower lip, making this fefefe sound. I'd never seen a girl do that; it almost made me laugh, but I kept my concentration. She was close.

I drew my mouth back and switched to my hand for a moment, so that I could speak. "I need you to tense up now," I said as I pressed my thumb onto her clitoral hood and furiously rubbed it up and down. I figured that was a good way to keep most of the pressure I'd built up and talk at the same time.

Mariska was panting. She seemed confused as she looked down at me. "Why?" she asked breathlessly.

"So you can cum, hard. You have to tense up, down here especially. Your butt, your legs, your gut, all of that. Get real tight, like a spring."

Mariska nodded. "Okay," she said.

With that, I went back to work, and went straight to her clit. I lolled out my tongue and swirled it around that tiny button, fast and firm. I alternated between swirling around it and licking across it, up and down, left and right. I felt Mariska's legs lock and tighten around my head. She was moaning again, louder and sharper than before. My hands on her breasts switched to focusing solely on her sensitive nipples, on pinching them, rolling them between my fingers, playing with them every way I could. With my fingers toying with her nipples and my tongue furiously stimulating her clit, it was only a few more moments before Mariska went off.

Her back suddenly arched up as she cried out. Then, just as suddenly, she leaned forward and grabbed my hair, taking two thick fistfuls of it. She moaned loudly, her chest heaving up and down. For my part, I simply flattened my tongue against her clit and kept it there, letting Mariska ride out her orgasm while I smothered that little lightning rod of pleasure. She bucked into my face as her climax coursed through her. The first contractions were incredibly strong; through those, she rode my face like I was a bull. Eventually, I could hear and feel her orgasm fade. Her moans got softer, her fingers clutching my hair loosened, and her locked legs relaxed. When the last wave of her orgasm was gone, Mariska released me and fell back against the couch like a lump.

I spent a moment admiring the sight of my handiwork. Mariska's puffy pussy was swollen and a little reddened. Her grool had turned white and creamy. I leaned down and gave her pussy a final, sucking kiss, licking up her creamy cum in the process. Mariska shuddered. I reared back and caressed her smooth, long legs, running my hands up and down them.

"That was amazing," Mariska whispered. Seemed that she didn't have the breath to speak any louder.

I climbed up, leaned over her, and kissed her. "I'm glad," I whispered back.

"I love you."

"I love you too." It felt like that was the fifth time we'd said that in the past hour, but I didn't mind. I'd say it over and over if Mariska wanted to.

After we kissed, I pulled my head back a ways, so I could gaze into Mariska's hazel eyes. She gave me a long, thoughtful look. "Are we gonna ..." she trailed off before she finished what she was saying, but I knew what she was about to ask.

"Yeah," I said. "You ready?"

She nodded.

"Lay across the couch," I said. Mariska did so, lying with her head on the right armrest and her feet almost touching the left. It was a long couch, but she was a long girl. I stood up onto my feet, grabbed my boxers, and was about to tug them down, but then paused. As I looked over Mariska, I had to stop and admire the sight of her, as I so often had in the past. Only, this time, it was for a very different reason. There was something magical about when a girl was lying naked flat on her back. I could see where her the bottom of her ribcage ended and where her soft stomach began. Her hipbones were plain to see too. And even while lying down, Mariska's breasts sat so full and perky on her chest. I loved the sight of it, of all of it, all of her. She was just fucking perfect ... and it seemed insane to me that she could ever think otherwise.

I yanked down my boxers. My cock sprung free, standing stiff and long. Felt like I was harder than I'd ever been. After I stepped out of my boxers, I looked to Mariska. She was eyeing my cock. "You're big," she said.

Really I wasn't much bigger than average, as years of showering in locker rooms had shown me. Very humbling, that. I had a couple inches extra, maybe. But Mariska didn't have any prior experience to compare me to. "I'll be gentle," I assured her.

Mariska's eyes flicked up, meeting mine. She smiled at me. "I know."

I smiled too. I climbed onto the couch, on my knees. As I scooted towards Mariska, she opened her legs for me. She opened them not crazy wide, but enough for me to put my own legs down between them. I pinned my arms into the couch on each side of her, to keep myself up over her. As I finished positioning myself, my thighs touched hers, and my hard cock grazed the mound of her pussy. Her mound seemed even softer when it was my cock touching it. Just that touch alone, that softness and warmth, was a delight. Everything was perfect then. We were at eye level, face to face; my throbbing cock was just above her pussy, ready to go, eager to be inside her; and with Mariska's head propped up on the armrest, I would only have to lower mine a little whenever I wanted to kiss her. But as I looked down at her, as I saw her splayed hair, I decided to make one last change. I moved my left arm from below her shoulder to just above it. That way I could keep myself propped up and touch her long, luscious hair at the same time. Then everything was perfect.

I shifted my weight onto one arm, so I could reach down with my other. I grabbed my cock and lowered it. I prodded myself against the warm, sticky lips of her slit; that brief touch alone sent a little tickle of pleasure up my back. I rubbed my cockhead over her labia, gathering her moisture up onto myself. I wanted to make my entry as smooth as possible. As I pushed around her labia with my cock, her puffy pussy would almost jiggle each time it snapped back in place. It was so sexy how a skinny girl could still jiggle in all the right places.

Eventually, I decided that I'd teased around it long enough. I lowered my cock, aligning the head of it with that little hole awaiting me between her glistening inner lips. Then, at last, I gave a push of my hips. I looked down as I did, watching as my cock eased inside her. Her inner lips parted as her pussy opened up around me. As soon as my head was inside her, I felt that slick, wet heat envelop me. I pushed on through, watching as more of my cock slid and disappeared inside her. Her pussy was tight, but it was soaked and slick enough to let my stiff cock push through. Inch by inch that lovely, wet heat sheathed all of my length, until I was finally balls-deep inside her.

I sighed. I looked up at Mariska. She looked up at me at the same time. "Does it hurt?" I asked.

Mariska shook her head. She gazed up at me with wide, dewy eyes, the hazel of them almost shining. That look in her eyes, it was like she was seeing me in a new way for the first time. And I knew why. I'd taken her virginity. We'd gone as far as two people could go. We were different now. What we had, was different. We were more. I wished Mariska was my first too. I really did. That's how it should've been, for us, at least. But ... if the Before time was a previous life ... and often it really felt that way ... then I guess she was my first.

"I love you," Mariska suddenly said. She took the words right out of my mouth.

"I love you too." I lowered my head and gave her a quick kiss. After I pulled away, I looked back down. I wanted to watch.

With smooth drives of my hips I pushed in and out of her. Her hot, wet flesh squeezed my stiff, hard cock as I slid back and forth inside her. The sensations were much more intense than I was used to; it felt a hell of a lot different without a rubber. I could feel everything. I could feel the textures. I started imagining all those glistening, pink folds inside her rolling over my cock, but then realized thinking about that would only make me cum quicker. I needed to pace myself. A slow start suited us both.

Mariska grabbed my shoulders as I eased in and out of her. She looked wherever I did. Whenever I looked at her, she looked at me, with so much love in those hazel eyes. And whenever I looked down, she looked down too, to watch her pussy take my cock, to see herself open up around me. My cock was already shining with a sheen of her wetness, and with a few spots of blood. I kept my cool, even though the sight of that blood tempted me not to. It was normal, I told myself. Virgins bled. If she wasn't hurting, then I didn't need to worry.

I increased the pace gradually, moving my hips just a little faster with every gentle thrust, while still keeping the motion smooth and sensual. With that warm, wet flesh rolling over and around my rock-hard cock, I was already feeling that signature pressure building in my gut. Somehow it felt like I was getting even harder as I fucked her. As if that was possible. I wondered what it felt like for Mariska, with this rigid rod pushing in and out of her.

When my hips were moving at a decent pace and my whole body was shifting up and down, a lock of my hair fell in front of my face, obscuring my vision. I brushed it away, only for it to fall again a moment later. I was about to give up on it when Mariska took the stray lock between her fingers and held it to the side of my head with her hand. I smiled and let out a little laugh. "Thanks," I said.

Mariska just smiled back. Maybe it was the moment getting to me, but as I looked down at her then, that freckled face seemed even more beautiful than usual. I had to lower myself and kiss her again.

Soon I'd worked myself into fucking her nice and hard. I wasn't so sensual anymore. I was hungry. Needy. I put my whole body into motion, thrusting with more than just my hips. I pumped my cock into her tight, slick pussy like a machine, grunting at the pleasure of it. Mariska started mewling those sweet moans again, and just like that, my bedroom was filled with the sounds of sex. Hot pleasure churned in my gut as that signature pressure spread out into my thighs, tightening my legs. Mariska's firm, perky breasts bounced on her chest from the force of my thrusts. I spent a while staring at them, marveling at how they bounced, but before too long I was looking down again, watching her puffy, gaping pussy swallow up the long, hard cock that was pounding it. Those hot, wet inner folds snugly rolling around my cock were getting dangerously close to milking my load out of me.

I tried to keep it all going as long as possible, but it was too much. It felt too good. "Mariska," I said as I looked to her, "I'm gonna cum."

Her hazel eyes gleamed as they met mine. "Okay," she said. She raised her long legs and wrapped them snugly around my hips. "Cum."

The hot pleasure and pressure were boiling over. My breath quickened. I grunted harder. I thrusted wildly, slamming between Mariska's legs. I was completely lost in the heat of the moment. I pummeled her with my hips, noisily slapping my crotch into hers. I pounded her pussy with my cock for all the pleasure I could get out of it, for all the pleasure it could squeeze out of me. With her legs folded closed around my hips, her pussy felt even tighter than it had before. There was no stopping myself anymore. Closer and closer I got, the pleasure simmering and my cock throbbing, until finally, I blew.

The pressure at the base of my cock exploded, and the pleasure I'd been feeling turned fiery. Molten bliss rhythmically coursed through my core. My whole body clenched. I gave Mariska one last thump of a thrust, burying myself balls-deep, and then fired off inside her, letting all the length of my cock delight in the heat and wetness of her pussy as I came. I could feel my cock twitch and jump inside her, spurting out my load. The pleasure was so intense, and the head of my cock was so sensitive inside her, it felt like lightning bolts were hitting it. I let out a long, loud groan. If there was anyone else in the house, they would've heard me. Mariska watched me all the while, gazing into my eyes as I endlessly came inside her.

But it did eventually end. When I finished cumming, I almost collapsed atop her. I slowly lowered myself until our bodies were touching and my forehead was resting against hers. I put just enough force in my arms to not put my full weight atop her. When one of us just barely shifted in place, I almost twitched at the sudden pleasure of my still stiff cock moving inside her pussy. My cock had gotten almost painfully sensitive. It felt noticeably warmer and wetter inside Mariska then, and I had a good idea why.

I pushed myself up with my arms and rose onto my knees. Mariska unwrapped her legs from my hips and laid them at my sides. I looked down. Her puffy pussy was wide open around my cock, which was now just as wet as she was. I started slowly pulling out. My cock slid smoothly out from between her gaping slit, the passage made messily slick. The sheen on my cock was creamy now, like a white glaze. I sighed from the sweet pleasure of sliding out of that slick passage. When the head of my cock slipped out from her wet pussy with a barely audible shlick, her pussy closed into that slim slit of dusky lips that it had been before, like I'd never been inside her. Then, not a moment later, my cum poured out of her slit, flowing out from between her dusky lips in a thick river of white. The flow was steady for a good few seconds. I had really filled her. I'd never seen my cum inside a girl before, but I could damn sure get used to it.

Then it suddenly clicked it my mind that it probably wasn't a good idea to let my cum pool onto my couch. I cupped my hand under Mariska's pussy to catch some of it, but it was too late. Most of my load was already out of her. "Shit," I muttered. "That's probably gonna stain."

"Sorry," Mariska said immediately.

"It's not your fault. It's my cum," I quipped. Then I smirked. "Besides, this is what flipping the cushion is for."

I went and grabbed a box of tissues and blotted up the mess I'd made. When I was finished, I tossed the soiled tissues into the little wire mesh garbage bin in my room and went back to the couch. Then I flipped the stained cushion, after Mariska had moved onto a different one. With that taken care of, I looked behind Mariska and the couch, to the window and its blinds. It was dark out.