Noah's Salvation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I love..."

"No. No, I don't mean as a friend. I love you." Catalina out an emphasis each word, in an effort to make him understand and the frozen expression on his face told her he did as he dropped her hand and stood.

"Catalina, we have been over this."

"When I was seventeen, which I am not anymore."

"But I am still ten years older than you."

"So what? Age does not mean a damn thing..."

"And in case it as slipped your mind, my past is fucked up."

"Your past is just that." In a flash, filled with rage and determination, she was standing, ready to face off with him in a royal battle for the ages.

"I killed a man." He raged back at her, defenses up, his eyes blazing.

"You defended your mother and I understand that."

"Christ, Catalina..." Swearing, he turned from her.

"I love you and a flat out refuse to believe that is somehow bad, and I refuse to even consider believing that you don't love me back."

"Of course I love you..."

"As more than a damn friend." She screamed at him, her hands shaking as tears came to her eyes and flowed freely down her cheeks unchecked.

"Please don't do this." He knew he sounded exhausted as he closed his eyes...she was pushing an issue he didn't have the strength to face her on. "I think you and I have something that is special and I..."

"I think what we have is special." Catalina cut him off as he turned to face her and she smiled despite the tears. "I look at you and I see my best friend...I see someone I believe in, and love and I...you are the most important thing in all my life and not once has there ever been a man who makes me feel all you make me feel."

"Catty..."

"I trust you and believe in you and I know you are kind and good and decent and you may hold your past against you, but I don't...I never have and never will..." A half sob escaped her and she shook her head. "Maybe, just maybe, you were right to push me away from you, back when I was seventeen, but I am no longer a teenager or a child and I am certain that you no longer see me that way, Noah."

"Don't do this?"

"Do what? Have an honest conversation?"

"Make me face this..." For a moment, he felt as if he too might cry, his chest felt tight, as if he couldn't get enough air and his heart raged as wildly as the storm...the storm that was so similar to the one that had compelled him to stay with her the night she had kissed him when she was only seventeen years old.

"Face what? Tell me what you don't want to face?"

"I don't want to face all I feel for you because I know you deserve better."

"I see." Yet she didn't. But she wanted to. "Just what do you think I deserve?"

"Someone better than me." There was a sad acceptance to his words.

"That is the problem...there is no one better than you."

"Catty..."

"Listen to me now." Seeing a crack in his defenses, knowing in her heart that he did care for her, she rushed to him, catching his hand in hers and holding to it tightly when he made an effort to pull away from her. "You are kind and good and honest...you stand for right and you do all you can to help others and...God, Noah, you have been my rock and my very personal harbor through every storm that has ever touched my life and I love you with all that I am or ever will be." She held nothing back, the time to be honest had come and she realized as much as their eyes locked and held and Catalina sensed his inner struggle as he shook his head, looking conflicted yet so wonderfully dear to her she felt her heart might burst as she lifted the hand she held to her lips so she could kiss it gently.

"Catalina..." Her name escaped him on a sigh and his eyes closed briefly...he tried hard to reach within himself for the strength to be rational or reasonable, but it wasn't there, when he looked at her again...looked at her and knew he had to feel her close to him at least once as she lifted a hand to touch his face.

"I love you, Noah. I love you so much."

"Baby..." The words he longed to say made his chest tight in the instant before he very deliberately tossed reason aside and Catalina gasped in surprised delight when he hauled her into his arms, crushing her breast to his chest as his mouth covered hers in a frantic, desperate kiss that made her blood boil.

Exhilarated, frantic, terrified that the moment would end before she had a chance to fully explore it, Catalina tangled her hands in his damp hair as her mouth opened...his seeking tongue plunged inside...wrapped around hers...danced and mated and drew from her all the passion she had longed to give to him from the time she was seventeen years old.

There was no awkward touch, no hesitation, if felt as if they had kissed for a lifetime as Noah ran his hands down her back...he cupped her full bottom and when he did, she could feel his hot and hard erection pressing into her belly...pressing and confirming for her that he did indeed want her as badly as she wanted him and the thought made her heart fly even as his lips left hers and she instinctively tilted her head back, allowing him to suckle and kiss her sensitive neck with vigor.

The storm, their fears, forgotten, they became lost in one another...lost in the need and the sensations as Noah reached for the hem of her sweater while she lifted her arms and with one quick motion, he completely freed her from the garment...freed her beautiful, lace clad breast that looked beyond flawless as he allowed his eyes to move over each inch while she stood with her hair around her shoulders and her lips swollen.

"Christ..." His cock pushed against his pants. "Catty..."

"Don't think or question this." She whispered the instruction and Noah realized he did not have the strength or the will to argue as Catalina, on her own accord, shucked her pants, and underwear all at once...and then she reached behind her back to unhook her bra that fell to the floor, leaving her utterly and beautiful and astoundingly bare before him.

It was almost too much...she was perfect...ivory skin...cherry red nipples...no trace of hair covered the sweet junction between her thighs and Noah gasped for air, finding little to fill his lungs as he drank her in; drank in the sight he had longed to see but had never believed he would...his Catalina naked and wanting him as a smile pulled at her lips and Noah couldn't fathom actual thoughts as she calmly unbuttoned his damp shirt, baring his chest while their eyes melted their souls into one.

She pushed the shirt easily from his hard, golden shoulders...her hands skimmed over his flesh until she reached his chest...she tangled her fingers in the soft, springy hair...his sin felt like hot heaven to her sensitive finger tips and the gasp that escaped him only served to make her feel all the more bold as she pressed an open mouth kiss to his throat.

"I want to devour you..." She kissed her way down his chest, taking a moment to flick at each nipple with her tongue before easing to her knees before him...she could see he was at a loss for words as she unfastened his jeans and without hesitation, wanting to please him more than she wanted to see the sun dawn on a new day, she tugged the pants over his lean hips, along with his underpants and her mouth went completely dry with fevered desire when his thick, throbbing cock sprang free before her.

He was hard...long...she could hardly believe it...at least nine inches he seemed all the more potently male and Catalina was almost in awe as she lifted gentle hands to cup his heavy balls with something akin to reverence and Noah had to ease back against the desk while she began to massage him.

"Catalina..." Heated pleasure rippled through him.

"Does that feel good?" Yet she knew she did, as she squeezed him ever so slightly.

"Christ, yes it feels so damn good...your hands are so soft..."

"And you are so hard and hot and beautiful." At that, she leaned forward and gently, tenderly, she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock...her tongue danced over him and his knees nearly buckled as he cried out and tangled both hands in her hair.

The effect she had on him was obvious and it filled her with sensual pride...she felt like a woman in a way she had never thought possible before that moment as she took his thick shaft deeper into her mouth...into the warm, wonderfully wet heat that made Noah cry out her name as she began to suckle him...lick him...suckle again...she moved her mouth up and down his cock, releasing him to blow a warm breath over his damp flesh before sucking him into her throat again and again and again.

His taste was wonderful...rich...earthy...male...it was Noah and that alone made it more than perfect as she picked up the pace only to slow down...she gripped his balls and released them...gripped them again and Noah was frantic, needing to come, but not wanting to...not wanting the moment to end as Catalina thoroughly used her mouth to fuck him, to give him the most intimate pleasure a woman had the means to give a man and her thoughts were all focused on him and his needs when suddenly, with a strangled cry, his hands tangled in her curls, he came in her mouth.

Hot, thick cum jetted down her throat...it was a sensation she had never known before, but with Noah, it seemed right...it seemed perfect and pure and Noah sensed she savored it as much as he did as her eyes found his again while he gasped for air, dying inside, yet feeling as if he were coming to life all at once as Catalina released him from her mouth so she could place gentle kisses along his shaft.

"Catalina..." Sinking to his knees before her, he took her mouth, gripping her shoulders as she leaned into him, basking in the feel of the hair on his chest teasing her nipples...she ran her hands down her back, pressing herself as close as she could while wanting to be closer still as thunder clamored so loudly the very foundation of the office seemed to shake, but Catalina did not care as she cupped Noah's face in her hands and eased back so she could find his eyes with hers and he smiled.

"I have wanted to do that for so long." She felt safe sharing her secretes with him.

"I...do you have a clue how many times I have masturbated myself while wishing it was you who touched me..." He shook his head in obvious awe. "I have wanted for so long, and I have dreamed about you, but no dream could ever compare to this..." To her...to the real and so beautiful woman alive and burning in his arms as she stroked his face and he moved to kiss her again, holding nothing back...nothing...the walls and defenses were down and all he had any desire to do was feel and give to her all she had given him as he slowly stood, still kissing her as he did, never breaking contact as he turned her, so her bottom was pressed against the desk and with little effort, he lifted her, so she was sitting on the flat surface.

"I have done the same..." Breathlessly, she eased back to smile at him.

"Have you?"

"Oh, yeah...lots of times, Noah."

"Would you do it for me?"

"For you..."

He nodded. "Touch yourself for me, Catty." The words were whisper, they sounded a bit hypnotic and Catalina felt her face flush as he stepped back from her...she felt fire racing in her blood as he guided her hand to her cunt and she gasped at the familiar but suddenly all the more erotic feel of her own fingers.

"Noah..."

"I want to touch you myself, but now..." His eyes moved over her. "I want so much to watch you sit on your desk and touch yourself, Catalina..." Already, despite the wonderful, and massive orgasm she had aroused, Noah felt himself stirring back to life as Catalina eased back slightly, her long, beautifully sculpted legs spread wise, draped over either side of the desk as her left hand moved to her cunt, to part her moist, pretty pink cunt lips while she used the index finger on her right hand to find her clit.

The little pleasure bead was already exposed, peaking out teasingly...Noah stared at it as Catalina moaned, her eyes closed as she began to fondle herself...she rubbed her clit slowly and teasingly...her hips flexed and she pressed her teeth hard into her lip as she slid to fingers into her sopping wet pussy.

Watching her, knowing she was touching herself, pleasing herself, in her effort to be pleasing to him nearly made his cock explode...her thumb went to her clit and she tugged at it and rubbed it while thrusting her fingers into herself with increasing speed and pressure...she had her back arched and her breast were full and firm and Noah cursed, unable to stand and watch for a moment more as he caught her wrist in his hand and Catalina lifted heavy eyes to look at him with a passionate gaze.

"So perfect...but I think I need a turn."

"Noah..."

But he shook his head, hushing her gently. "My turn."

"To do what?"

"Touch you all I like." To prove his point, he moved to cup her breast in his hands and she gasped...her flesh was already sensitive and tender and Noah pinched at her nipples with just enough force to make her whimper his name in the second before his lips closed over the right orb that throbbed.

His tongue was wet and tender...teasing...he flicked it rapidly over her nub before his teeth nipped...then he sucked long and hard and deep and Catalina felt electricity flood her cunt until she felt she couldn't stand it for a moment more.

"Noah...please...make love to me, Noah." She tangled a hand in his hair but he still had the freedom to move from her right breast to her left with equal determination and skill that more than astounded her.

"No rush here, baby girl. No rush. We have all night..."

"Noah..."

His teeth again sank gently into her nipple and he tugged, drawing a delighted and loud scream from her...the storm outside the office seemed mild and meaningless compared to the perfectly passion generated storm that raged between them as Noah kissed his way down her chest, laving her breast with his tongue until her flesh was damp and on her own, Catalina laid back on the desk, her legs still invitingly spread as Noah explored her belly with his mouth him his fingers clutched almost bitingly into her waist, holding her in place.

"You taste so sweet..." He dipped his tongue into her belly button.

"You are killing me...Noah..."

"Just let yourself go and enjoy this as much as I intended to.

Her mouth opened, she intended to call his name out once more, but the blessed ability to speak escaped her the moment his mouth settled between her thighs to cover her dripping cunt...he hands were suddenly there to spread open her pink pussy lips and Catalina cried wildly when he blew a gentle breath right into her sensual chasm.

It was a glorious sensation...glorious...she arched her back and Noah smiled against her heated flesh before licking her clit again and again...he sucked the appendage deep into his mouth while two fingers went inside her easily, reaching deep as he flexed the alternatively and at increasingly steady pace.

He had her body on edge, Catalina was not certain how much she could handle...she was on fire and flying and Noah took delight in her strangled cry as suddenly, her cunt began to clench his fingers as a shattering orgasm erupted wildly, leaving him to lap at her flowing juices like a cat lapping fresh cream.

He stayed with her, his mouth firm against her, until the spasms began to subside ever so slowly while she whimpered and softly said his name with exhausted passion that made him die a little inside as he finally lifted himself to look at her...to look into and fall into her wide, glazed eyes that allowed him to see all she felt for him expressed there, bright and vivid and as he looked at her, it dawned on him that he had yet to say the words she deserved to hear; the words he had felt for so long but had never thought he could express...until now...a smile came to him as he caught her hands in his, holding them to help her steady herself as she set up, looking glorious with damp curls clinging to her face.

"Noah..." She placed her hands on his chest, still breathing heavily.

"I have wanted you for so long." He pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"I use to tell myself that you did, but you were so stubborn..."

He smiled as he eased back to look at her eyes, feeling completely comfortable with her as she set there naked while he stood...the storm still ranted and rain pounded the roof without mercy, but Catalina didn't care or notice and it was the same for Noah as he cupped her face in his hands.

"I never believed I was good enough for you."

"No one could be better for me than you are, Noah."

"I know that no one could ever love you as much as I love you, Catalina." He said the words softly and at the sound of them, tears instantly came to her eyes as she smiled, feeling a new peace expand in her chest.

"You love me?" It was more than she dared believe.

"Yes. Completely, Catty. I love you. I always have and I always will."

"Did you...did you love me back when I kissed you the first time?"

"I did, but you were young and I was afraid and I..." He shook his head. "I think I really needed time to come to terms with my past and I am slowly doing that, but I...I can't hold out on loving you another day." It felt as if he had already waited long enough and Catalina more than agreed as she pressed her lips to his, kissing him hard and deep and with abandon unlike she had ever experienced as the reality dawned on her...the reality that Noah loved her just as much as she loved him and finally, at long, long last, he had admitted it.

"I love you, Noah. I love you. I love you..."

"I love you, Catalina." He grinned, feeling free. "I love you..." He realized he wanted to say the words as often as he could...he wanted to say them everyday for the rest of his life and he knew he would as he kissed her again and she wrapped her legs around the waist, so he could carry her easily across the room to the old leather sofa, where he set down, with her straddling him easily...their flesh molded and melted into one just as their souls did and Noah cupped her face once more, his expression so tender she felt tears come to her eyes as he looked at her and she knew she would love him for life.

"Make love to me, Noah." It was all she had ever wanted.

"Gladly."

Smiling, she wrapped her hand around his cock and easily guided it to her cunt...they shared a gasp as she sank down on him, allowing him to fill her completely as she savored the feeling, unable to believe the actuality was even more incredible than she had repeatedly and vividly imagined it would be.

"Noah..."

"Catalina..."

His hands went to her hips, biting into her flesh as she began to move...she began to ride him slowly...her wet wells felt heavenly and Noah didn't allow his eyes to leave hers as they made love in steady rhythm, perfectly in tuned and knowing they always would be as Catalina told him again that he loved her and Noah basked in the words, knowing in his heart that he had found his own harbor in the storm...he had found his salvation from the past and it was, just as he had always known it would be, his Catalina...his Catty.