Nocturnal Emissions

Story Info
Step brother falls for his step sister, love blossoms.
3.7k words
4.39
88.6k
109

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first erotic story, feedback is welcomed and MUCH appreciated. I am willing to make another chapter if enough people ask for it as well.

(All characters are eighteen and over)

*****

My name is Josh. I am 19, have black hair, brown eyes and a pale complexion. Why do I tell you this, you ask? The answer is to contrast my averageness to my goddess step-sister Jennifer. Jennifer is blonde, has deep blue eyes and beautiful tan skin. She has a slim figure, with perfectly proportioned b-cup breasts that accented her figure. She also had a perfectly round ass that would make even a gay man do a double take.

I haven't always thought of Jennifer this way, though. This is the story of how I fell in love with my step sister.

~~~~~~~~~

It was the June of 2014. School had just been let out for the summer, and Jennifer had just turned eighteen. I had graduated the year before, and Jennifer and I was looking for a part-time job to keep ourselves from dying of boredom. My father Jack married Jennifer's mom Julia a few years after my mother died, so Jennifer and I became close at a young age.

Julia worked as a full time nurse at the local hospital, and my father was always away on business trips. As a result, Jennifer and I spent a lot of time together in the weeks following graduation. It was during this time that I began to notice Jennifer in ways that a brother shouldn't. At first, it was only small things she started doing to get my attention...

Jennifer started to wear perfume around the house when our parents weren't home, which I thought was strange. She hadn't had a boyfriend for over two years, and would say she was waiting for the right person when asked about it. She started to wear more and more revealing clothes when our parents were out of the house, and would change into something more decent when they would come back.

"What are you doing, bro?" Jennifer asked one day, startling me as she came into my room unexpectedly.

"Jeez Jen, you scared me!" I replied, nearly dropping my PlayStation 4 controller. Jen is my nickname for her; she only lets me call her that.

Jen laughed. "It was totally worth it!" She told me.

"I'm busy playing Call of Duty Ghosts. I'm playing Hardcore Domination." I told Jen, my back still turned to her.

"Do you have a second controller?" Jen asked.

I was taken by surprise over her sudden interest in gaming, so I turned around. I was taken even more by surprise by what she was wearing.

Jen was wearing extremely short-shorts and a bright, tight fitting camisole.

I ran my eyes down her gorgeous figure, and returned to her face quickly.

"Are you going to stare at me or give me a controller?" Jen said with a flirtatious smile.

"U-uh yeah." I replied, stammering. I fiddled around on my entertainment center in my room and found a spare controller.

Jen sat down next to me on my bed, and stuck her hand out for the controller.

I exited the match, and signed her in to one of my buddies' accounts.

"So how do you work the controller?" Jen asked.

I raised my eyebrow. "You don't know how to work a controller?" I asked, skeptically.

"Not really. I'm just really bored and decided to play with you." Jen replied.

"Oh, ok." I replied.

I spent the next five minutes telling Jen how a video game controller worked, and she caught on quick. Over the next couple hours we played various games, and Jen got really into it. I would sneak a glance at her breasts and gorgeous figure. I couldn't tell if she was letting me look, or if she was really zoned in. Either way, I enjoyed the view.

After about two hours, Jen told me she was going to take a shower. Jen gave the controller back to me, and exited the room slowly. Either I was really horny, or she seemed to sway her hips more than normal when walking out. Regardless of which one it was, Jen looked really sexy doing it.

I looked back at the TV and sighed. I had completely lost interest in gaming, and was really horny. It felt wrong; no brother is supposed to get sexually excited by their sister, even if they are not blood-related. I looked at the clock on my night stand, it was after two.

My stomach growled, so I left my room and headed toward the kitchen. On the way to the kitchen, I stopped because the bathroom door was cracked open. Steam was coming out from the crack, and the bathroom radio was on. My mind was torn, and I didn't know what I should do.

On one hand, I could just go into the kitchen and get myself something to eat. On the other hand, I could crack the door open a little further, and try to get a peak at Jen. It felt wrong, and I felt disgusted with myself for even thinking about it. I was about to go to the kitchen when the thought of seeing Jen naked filled me with lust. I decided to go for the latter.

I crept toward the bathroom door, and pressed my ear to it. Jen was singing along to some pop song, so I cracked the door open a little further. I was in luck, only the clear shower curtain was draped across. My jaw hit the floor when I saw her beautiful body.

Jen's back was turned to me, and I ran my eyes down her gorgeous figure. Jen had the most perfect hourglass I had ever seen, and her round ass was in perfect display. Jen suddenly turned, facing the shower curtain. I panicked, until I saw that her eyes were closed. I realized that through the steam, shower curtains and tiny crack in the door that she wouldn't be able to see me anyway.

I kept watching, now with a raging hard-on.

Jen's breasts were every bit as perfect as I'd imagined. Definitely not the biggest, but I was never a fan of big breasts anyway. Jen's pussy lips were tiny and she was clean shaven. Jen grabbed a washcloth and poured soap on it, and proceeded to wash her arms and chest.

I withdrew my cock, and started to stroke it as I watched Jen wash herself.

Jen turned around, and washed her backside, paying extra attention to her ass. She bent over and washed her legs, putting her pussy on display for me to see. Jen had a beautiful camel toe, and this finally pushed me over the edge. I came harder than I have ever came before, and I rushed to the kitchen sink to dispose of the evidence. Endorphins hit me like a freight train, and I breathed a sigh of contentment. I decided to make hot pockets, and put them in the microwave. Jen finally exited the bathroom when I was eating the hot pockets.

Jen's hair was curled, and she was wearing a blue shirt with black skinny jeans. I quickly eyed her, then focused my attention on her face. She raised her eyebrow, and crossed her arms.

"Did you enjoy the view?" Jen asked, tapping her foot.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked, blushing. My heart started to race.

"Well, it's funny that you ask. First, I hear running footsteps headed toward the kitchen, then I get out of the shower, and the door is halfway open, and then I find you here blushing!" Jen shouted. "Now, you either fess up and tell me what you did, or mom and dad will hear about this!" She threatened.

My head dropped in defeat, and my heart sank. I knew I was caught, and was overcome with shame and guilt. "I was spying on you in the shower." I said quietly.

"Why would you do that? If you wanted to see me naked, all you had to do was ask!" Jen shouted at me, furious.

"Jen, I-I'm sorry!" I stammered, not even thinking about what she said. "I swear, it won't happen again! P-please don't tell them about... Wait, what?" I asked, her sentence just now sinking in.

Jen smiled, then walked over and kissed me. After a few seconds she let me go. "I said, if you wanted to see me naked, all you had to do was ask." Jen replied softly.

My head was spinning with so many thoughts, that I didn't know what to say. "You're not mad?" I asked, not able to think of anything else to say.

Jen smiled and laughed. "Josh, I've been sending you signals ever since I graduated. The perfume, skanky clothing and even the bathroom door cracked open was all for you." Jen told me. "I've left the bathroom door open every day, hoping you would sneak a peak at me. Do you want to know how I knew you opened the door?" Jen asked.

"How?" I asked, shocked that she had been trying to seduce me.

"I put a feather on top of the door as a trap, to see when you would trip it." Jen replied, grinning.

I didn't know what to say. "Why?" was all I could think to say.

"Josh, I know it's wrong and unnatural, but I've fallen in love with you. Do you remember when my boyfriend broke up with me right before homecoming during sophomore year?" Jen asked.

I nodded.

"I came home crying. You comforted me, and took me to homecoming. That night is when I fell in love with you. When we slow danced, all I could think about was how you made me feel. No other boy has made me feel like you do." Jen told me.

I thought back to that night, remembering that slow dance. We held each other, starting into each other's eyes. It was so romantic, and only now I realize that I felt the same way.

I stood up, and brushed her hair back behind her ears. I leaned in and kissed Jen. She wrapped her arms around my neck, so I put my hands around her waist and pulled her against me.

As our tongues danced, I no longer had any lingering feelings of lust. This was pure love, and she was no longer my sister to me, but a woman I had fallen in love with.

When we were lost in the moment, I heard the front door open.

Jen pulled away and went to the freezer to look inconspicuous.

Julia entered the kitchen, still in her scrubs. "Josh! You're actually out of your cave for once." Julia joked.

"Very funny. How many assholes did you stick your finger up today?" I shot back.

"Josh, you know I'm not a proctologist!" Julia told me.

"Still, it was funny." I told her.

Julia rolled her eyes. "As much as I'd like to stay here and whoop your ass for saying that, I've got to get to the hospital. I just came by to grab some lunch and drop a couple of things off." Julia told me.

"Ok." I told her.

"I'll see you kids later, I've got to get going." Julia told us.

As soon as Julia left, Jen threw herself at me.

We kissed for another few minutes, then Jen pulled away.

"No more today, I want you fresh for tonight." Jen told me, then winked.

"Tonight?" I asked, a thrill rushing through me.

"I want you to come into my room tonight, after mom goes to sleep. I have a gift for you." Jen told me.

"Ok." I told her.

Jen pecked me on the lips. "I'll see you then." She told me.

"It's a date." I told her.

~~~~~~~~~

I laid in bed, heart racing. I had no idea what Jen had planned, but it was almost certain that it didn't involve clothes. I looked at the clock on my night stand. It read 2:34 am. I was almost certain that Julia was asleep.

I crept out of my bed and opened my door. I tiptoed to our parents room and opened the door, calling softly to Julia. When I didn't get a response, I closed the door. My father was out of town for a business meeting, so I didn't have to worry about him being there.

Jennifer's room was on the opposite side of the house as our parents', so we didn't have to worry about making too much noise.

I tiptoed to Jen's room, and opened her door. Jen turned her lamp on when I entered. She was lying on her bed with a white silk nightgown that made her look even more stunning. Jen motioned for me to cross the room, and I did as commanded.

When I got closer, I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra; her breasts were easily visible.

I stripped off my shirt, and joined her on her bed. Jen motioned for me to get on top of her, and I obeyed. I got on top of Jen, and slowly kissed her. I was a bit nervous about having our bodies touch, but Jen pulled me against her.

"Are you ready for your gift?" Jen asked me between kisses.

I nodded. "What is it?" I asked.

Jen smiled. "Your gift is my virginity."

"You are a virgin?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes, I'm still a virgin. I don't have a hymen though, I lost it when horseback riding." Jen told me.

"It will be my first time too." I told her.

Jen smiled, then kissed me again. "It's time you unwrapped your present, Josh." She told me.

I nodded. I got off of Jen, and she sat up. I ran my hand up her legs, grabbing her nightgown and pulling it up slowly. When I undressed her, I discovered she was naked underneath.

"You are so beautiful, Jen." I told her. I ran my hands up her stomach, and stopped at her breasts. Jen softly moaned in pleasure.

I kissed Jen, and she slowly laid on her back. I released her lips, and kissed her neck. I softly sucked on her neck, because I didn't want it to show in the morning. Jen's nipples became hard against my chest, so I sucked a little harder.

As I gave her a hickey, she stroked my back with her fingernails, sending a wave of pleasure up my spine. I kissed the hollow of her neck, and she dug into my back. I sucked on her left nipple, and she ran her fingers through my hair. When I moved to her right nipple, I played with her left in my fingers.

After I pleasured both of her breasts, I left trails of kisses down her stomach, leading to her pussy. I took a deep breath, inhaling her sweet scent. I rubbed my thumb on her clit, and she covered her mouth to moan in pleasure. By this time, Jen's pussy was wet with her juices. I stuck two fingers inside her, and she grabbed at the sheets.

I withdrew my fingers, and licked her juices off of them. She tasted both sweet and salty; I loved her flavor.

I opened Jen's pussy lips, exposing her clit. I closed my eyes, and licked her clit; It tasted divine. I flicked her clit with my tongue, and she grabbed the back of my head. I didn't mind that she dug in with her fingers, I was completely focused on pleasuring her.

"Stick your tongue inside." Jen whispered through ragged breaths.

I needed no further encouragement. I plunged my tongue inside her pussy and fucked her with my tongue. She mashed my face against her pussy with her left hand, and covered her mouth with her right. I could her her moans of ecstasy, and it turned me on.

I started rubbing her clit with my thumb, and she dug her fingers into my head. At the same time I was still tongue fucking her, savoring her flavor. Jen started bucking her hips, and she placed both hands on my head.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Jen told me. She started grinding against my hand and face, and arched her back. She whimpered softly, in pure ecstasy. When she came down, she looked at me with animal desire.

"I need you inside me, now!" Jen informed me.

I nodded, adrenaline surging. I stood up, and Jen got underneath the covers. I got in on top of her, and positioned my cock at her entrance.

"Don't worry, I'm on birth control. We belong together." Jen told me.

I put the head of my cock at her entrance, and slowly pushed in. This time, I moaned in pleasure. Her pussy engulfed my head, and felt so tight. She felt like velvet.

"Go slow." Jen told me.

As I slowly inched my cock in, Jen pulled me down on top of her, melting her body to mine. She kissed me, not minding her own taste. As our tongues danced, I inched my way in further. The pressure and velvet-like feeling was amazing, and she squeezed her vagina muscles as I reached the base of my cock.

"I feel so full." Jen told me.

"You feel amazing, love." I told her. I let her get used to my size for a few minutes before withdrawing. I penetrated her again, this time a little faster. Jen ran her fingers down my back again, sending waves of ecstasy up my spine.

Once I was at my base again, I withdrew and then plunged into her again.

"Go a little faster." Jen told me.

I withdrew, then plunged into her again, this time hitting her cervix.

Jen groaned in pleasure, pulling me to her face to kiss me. I stuck my tongue in her mouth as far as it would go, and she took it gladly. I started to thrust faster and faster, knowing I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Don't stop!" Jen told me.

I grabbed Jen and rolled us over, with me on bottom. I held her tight against my body, and continued thrusting. Jen began to give me a hickey, though she was careful not to leave marks.

"Tell me when you're about to come!" I whispered in her ear, and she nodded.

Jen began to push back against my thrusts, making me hit her cervix repeatedly. "Faster!" She told me, kissing me again.

I began to thrust as fast as I could, and I could feel my balls start to tighten.

"I'm almost there, Josh!" Jen informed me. Jen started to buck against me fiercely, and closed her eyes.

I held my orgasm off by millimeters; I was determined to come at the same time as her.

I felt her vagina muscles clamp down, and she was grinding herself against me.

"I'm coming! Oh Josh!" Jen gritted through her teeth.

"Me too, Jen!" I told her.

I pulled her lips to mine, and plunged my tongue in as far as it would go, and I thrust my cock one last time, until I hit her cervix. I let my orgasm take me, as I came deep inside her. Rope after rope of semen filled her, as her pussy milked me dry. Wave after wave, the orgasm hit me like a freight train.

Jen started pushing back as hard as she could, and I felt her cervix give way. This sent me into a second orgasm, and I started shooting more loads of semen directly into her womb.

When both of our orgasms died down, we kissed each other passionately.

"That... Was... Amazing!" Jen told me through ragged breaths.

I nodded, still trying to catch my breath.

I grabbed Jen and flipped us back over, kissing her and gently squeezing her breasts.

My cock was starting to go soft, so I started to withdraw it when Jen stopped me.

"Let me catch your cum. I want to taste it." Jen told me. She then put her hand under her ass, and made a cup.

I withdrew my cock, and our juices began to flow out of her love tunnel.

"Wow, you had a lot of cum!" Jen exclaimed.

It looked so satisfying to see Jen with my semen drooling out of her, and she smiled at me when I looked up at her face.

"You look so beautiful right now, Jen. I love you so much." I told her.

"I love you too Josh." Jen told me. Once the cum had stopped running out of her, she poured it into her mouth and swallowed it.

"That was so sexy, love." I told Jen.

"It tasted good too. I'll swallow your cum anytime." Jen told me, then winked.

A thought occurred to me all of the sudden, and I thought of an idea. "Wait right here, don't move." I told Jen.

"What is it?" Jen asked.

"Just trust me, you're going to like this." I replied.

"Ok." Jen told me.

I got out of bed, and put my underwear back on. I opened her door, and tiptoed to my room. I found a notepad, and wrote something on it, then stuck it on my door with scotch tape. After that, I tiptoed back to Jen's room.

I locked Jen's door from the inside, and stripped off my underwear. After that, I crawled underneath the covers.

"What are you doing Josh? Mom will find us in the morning!" Jen told me.

I shook my head. "I left a note on my open door saying I went to a friend's house to help him move something." I told Jen.

"You sly devil!" Jen whispered, then play punched me in the arm. "What do you want to do now?" Jen asked.

"I want to spoon and fall asleep with the woman of my dreams." I told Jen.

"I think that can be arranged." Jen told me, then kissed me. She turned her backside towards me, and I snuggled up to her. I wrapped my right arm under hers, and she intertwined her fingers with mine.

After a long and vigorous session, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued...