Nocturnal Emissions Ch. 03

Story Info
The final chapter. The end is a new beginning.
9.9k words
4.68
28.8k
34

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of the Nocturnal Emissions story. If you have not read the first two, I highly recommend that you read 'Nocturnal Emissions' and 'Nocturnal Emissions Ch. 2" This story takes place a few days after the previous chapter, and is more story based than sex based. I promise that there is sex in this chapter, so please be patient. As always, thanks for reading. Feedback is welcomed, whether it is positive or negative. The only thing I ask is that you keep the comments respectful, as hateful comments will be deleted.

All characters are 18 and over.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my name is Josh. I live in Oregon, in a small town where the biggest attraction is a Wal-Mart super center. I have decided to start a journal, as I have had a very noteworthy week. I honestly could say that a week ago, I would never imagine the place I would be today.

First off, I have fallen in love and have made love with my step-sister Jennifer. It started with Jen (That's my nickname for her, she doesn't let anybody else call her that.) getting my attention with revealing clothing. After that, she left the bathroom door partially opened so I could gaze and masturbate to her beautiful figure. That was only the start.

Jen had laid a trap, to catch me spying on her in the bathroom (It was a feather on top of the door, of all things!). She caught me disposing of the evidence in the kitchen sink drain, after I had masturbated to her. She confessed her love to me, and we kissed until her mom Julia (My step-mom,) almost caught us in the kitchen.

That night, we made love for the first time in Jen's bed, and I stayed with her until the morning where we were almost caught. I had wrote a note on my door, saying that I had went out early to help my best friend move something. We made love in the shower after that, where I ate her pussy and she gave me a blowjob. I went to my best friend Nick's house after our shower, where things grew rather complicated.

Nick told me that Julia had called, questioning him about my whereabouts since that morning. Lucky for me, Nick reacted quick, telling her that we had went to Scio to pick up a bed that he had bought on Craigslist. He covered me, but questioned me about my real whereabouts. I had no choice but to lie to him as well, making up some bullshit story about me drinking and staying out all night. Then he asked me something that took me by surprise.

Nick asked me if I would give him permission to ask Jen out, and I reluctantly said yes. I feared that he would become angry with me, so I had no choice. I drove home that night, pissed off beyond belief. I arrived at home to find my dad Jack was home from a business trip, with my entire family eating dinner. I chatted with them for a little bit, but was too frustrated to stay any longer.

I retired to my room, where Jen came to see what was wrong. I told her about everything that happened, and how I was feeling guilty about lying to everyone about our past two days. We then killed time until our parents went to sleep, and made love afterwards in Jen's bedroom. I told her that I couldn't stay with her that night, for fear of our parents discovering us in the morning.

I stayed with her until she fell asleep, and then left her room. I almost made it to my room, until my dad's computer in his study caught my eye. I discovered that my dad was planning on divorcing Julia, and that he was having an affair with another woman. Even worse, I found out the next night that he had a whole second life when he was supposedly out on business trips.

The next few days were pretty uneventful, as I had landed a job at the local Safeway and was exhausted when I arrived home. During that time, Jen and I only made love twice. Nothing too crazy, as I had to get up really early for work. I was starting to distance myself from Jen because of my recent discovery, and that is where this story begins.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Josh, is something wrong?" Jen asked me, as she touched my arm.

I was busy eating leftovers from earlier that night, as I had been at work all day. "What do you mean, Jen?" I asked, innocently.

Jen rolled her eyes. "Come on, Josh. I know you better than even your father knows you. Do you seriously think I don't know when something is bothering you? We haven't made love in two days, and you have barely even kissed me in that time. That is not normal for you, not now." Jen told me.

I lowered my head. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep this secret forever, especially from Jen. "Do you remember the night dad came home earlier this week?" I asked.

Jen nodded, taking a seat next to me. Julia already in bed, so there was no need to keep quiet.

"After I left your room, I was going to my room when I saw dad's computer on in his study. I decided to check it out, and I saw what was on the screen." I told Jen.

"What was on the screen? I'm sure it wasn't that bad." Jen replied with a worried look on her face.

I shook my head. "No Jen, it was. I saw divorce papers! Dad is planning on divorcing mom!" I told her in a low voice.

Jen's mouth dropped. "What? Are you sure they weren't for someone else? Dad's a lawyer; it could be for someone else." Jen told me reassuringly.

I shook my head. "The papers weren't the only things I found. I found a long email conversation that was between dad and another woman. Half the time that he says he's out on a business trip, he's with his mistress!" I told Jen.

"How is this even possible? Why would he do this to us?" Jen asked, starting to cry.

I wrapped my arms around Jen, and she sobbed into my chest. My eyes started to burn, and tears streamed down my face as well. "It's ok, Jen. No matter what happens, I promise that I will always be here for you." I told her, my voice cracking. I kissed Jen's forehead. This was the first time I have talked about it, and reality was starting to sink in.

"What are we going to do, Josh?" Jen asked, sniffling.

Part of me wanted to tell her that I would try to prevent it from happening, but the other part of me thought that this was an opportunity for us to be together for real. I decided to make a compromise.

"Jen, I promise that I will try everything I can to stop this from happening. Even if we can't stop them from getting divorced, this could be an opportunity for us." I told Jen. "Either way, I'm not going anywhere." I added.

"What do you mean by an opportunity?" Jen asked, recoiling from me. She looked at me through teared eyes.

I felt horrible for saying what I did. I wasn't about to take it back, though. "Did you listen to my first sentence? I said that I would do everything I could to stop the divorce from happening. Even if we can't stop the divorce, something good will come of it. Think about it Jen!" I told her softly, taking her hand.

"Wait, are you talking about us being together? After they get divorced?" Jen asked, staring at me intently. She had stopped crying.

I inwardly breathed a sigh of relief. "Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying! If mom and dad get divorced, it means we wouldn't have to hide our relationship anymore." I told Jen.

Jen wiped the tears from her eyes. "I guess you're right, I never though about that." Jen replied, sniffling.

"Hold on. I said I would do everything I could to prevent it first. I wouldn't want mom to be hurt like that. It's ultimately up to dad whether he wants to go through with this or not. He doesn't even know that I... that we know." I told Jen.

"When are you going to tell him?" Jen asked, calm now.

"He comes home tomorrow. I was planning on telling him then." I replied.

"How are you going to tell him?" Jen asked.

"I made copies of the divorce papers, and took pictures of the emails exchanged. I plan on confronting him when he gets home." I explained.

"What should we do until then?" Jen asked.

I held my hands in my head, gears turning but nothing was coming out. "I don't know, Jen. To be honest, I am lost right now. The father I once looked up to, I now see as a liar and a cheater. Julia is going to be devastated, that I already know." I told Jen.

Jen grabbed my hand and held it in hers. "No matter what happens, we will be together. You said it yourself. We are the perfect match for each other." Jen replied.

I looked up at Jen, smiling weakly. I wasn't fooling anyone; Jen could see past the fake smile and directly at the despair underneath. I was distraught, because I had already lost one mother, and I was close to Julia as well. I was closer to Julia than my own father, now that I think about it. He was always out on business trips for his occupation, and half the time he was having an affair.

"It doesn't make it any less hard, Jen." I told her.

Jen nodded. "It's hard for me too." She replied.

Jen hugged me, so I hugged her back. "I miss your touch, Josh." Jen whispered in my ear.

I kissed Jen on the neck, and she moaned softly. I could feel goosebumps on her arm, so I knew she was semi-aroused. I felt bad for pulling away from her, I had no idea it would go so smoothly. I kissed Jen on the hollow of her neck, and she ran her fingers through my hair. She used her fingernails and softly caressed my back with them, sending a wave of pleasure up my spine.

"Let's go to my bedroom, Josh. I need you so bad." Jen told me, as I continued kissing her neck.

I grabbed Jen's legs and encouraged her to wrap them around my waist. When she complied, I placed my hands on her ass to keep her from sliding off me. I walked awkwardly to Jen's room, not being able to see in front of me. I grabbed blindly at her door handle, eventually finding and turning it. When we made it through the entrance, Jen closed and locked it behind us.

Jen assaulted my face with kisses, until I threw her down on the bed. I tore my shirt off, and got on top of Jen. I kissed her passionately, only breaking the kiss to take her shirt off. I gave Jen a hickey, being careful not to leave marks. Jen moaned in approval.

I slid my left hand into her panties with difficulty, because her pants were still buttoned. Jen unfastened the button on her pants to give me easier access. My fingers found her labia, which I parted. I plunged two fingers into her already wet pussy, getting them wet enough to rub her clit with as little friction as possible.

After my fingers were coated with her juices, I turned my attention to her clit. Jen tensed up, and closed her eyes. I kissed her, and her tongue found its way into my mouth. I returned the favor by inserting my tongue in her mouth, where our tongues wrestled each other.

I rubbed her engorged clit slowly at first, and then gradually picked up the pace. I dipped my fingers back into her pussy, to get more lubrication. Jen seemed to like this more, so I dipped my thumb in her pussy to lubricate it as well. I was about to rub her pussy with her thumb when she pulled her mouth away from mine.

"Take your shorts and underwear off. I want to jack you off while you rub my pussy." Jen instructed.

I did as commanded. First, I licked my fingers to taste Jen. She still tasted marvelous.

"Do you like the taste of me?" Jen asked, giggling.

"Of course I do, love." I told her. I then stripped out of my shorts and underwear, and Jen did the same.

I was about to let Jen have her way, when I thought of a better idea. "Hey, why don't we try a sixty-nine?" I asked, looking hopefully at Jen.

Jen cocked her head sideways to look at me. "Now why didn't I think of that! Do you want to be top or bottom?" Jen asked.

I thought about it, but I knew that if I ever was to get a girl to do a sixty-nine, I would have preferred to be on bottom. "I guess I'll take bottom." I told Jen.

I lay down with my head on the pillow, and Jen straddled my face. She eased herself on to me, and lay down. I felt her breasts on my abdominal muscles, so I squeezed them with my hands. Jen took my cock in her hand, and spat on the tip for lubrication. She stroked my cock until it got hard, as I massaged her pussy with my fingers.

I plunged my tongue into her wet pussy, and Jen moaned in pleasure. I loved Jen's sweet-yet-salty taste, and lapped it up eagerly. I licked inside Jen's labia folds, and circled my tongue around her clit. She responded by taking as much of my cock into her mouth as she could.

Jen was getting better at blowjobs; she took my full length in with almost no difficulty. She moaned as she took my length in, vibrating my cock. Her head bobbing became more urgent, as I drew her ever closer to orgasm. I was getting close as well, from her splendid blowing.

I switched my thumb to her clit and tongue to her love tunnel, as I have many times before. Her moans became louder, and she sucked with all of her might. This sent me over the edge, and I came in her mouth. Jen must have came too, because I could feel her vaginal muscles tightening.

Jen's legs were spasming, and my mouth was flooded with her love juices. Rope after rope of semen filled Jen's mouth, and she swallowed it greedily.

I lay on her bed, breathless. Jen finally stopped spasming, and collapsed on my body. We were a hot, sweaty mess of tangled bodies.

"That was... something else." I told Jen, trying to catch my breath.

Jen giggled, giddy from her orgasm. She got off of me and turned around, kissing me on the mouth. Neither one of us minded our own taste, as our tongues danced in each other's mouths.

"I say we take a shower now, Josh." Jen told me, smiling.

"No kidding, Jen." I told her. There was no way I could walk out of my bedroom in the morning, smelling like vagina. Julia would know something was up.

Jen got off the bed, and stretched her hand out for me to take. I accepted, only releasing her hand to gather my clothes that were on the floor. With my clothes under my arm, Jen lead us to the shower where we washed away all of the evidence. After that, we kissed and parted ways, sleeping in our own beds. I dreamt of Jen that night, of how much I was in love with her.

~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to the song Master of Puppets playing on my iPhone, completely forgetting that I didn't have work today. I turned my alarm off, and considered going back to sleep. It was nine o'clock, and Julia was already three hours in at the hospital.

Instead, I decided to go cuddle with Jen. I was still exhausted from last night, as I had stayed up well past three. Jen had thrown her sheets into the washing machine, and I stayed up to put them in the dryer.

I forced myself out of bed, putting on pajamas and a t-shirt. I opened my bedroom door, and went to Jen's room. When I opened the door I was greeted with the view of Jen facing me, her golden hair gleaming in the sunlight. I gently closed the door behind me, and walked towards the bed.

I approached the foot of the bed, climbing in behind Jen. I lifted the sheets, getting close to her body to feel her warmth against me. I kissed the back of Jen's neck, and I felt her stir. Jen made no effort to talk, she just scooted herself closer to me.

I started to fall asleep, when I heard the shock of my life.

"JOSH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" My father's voice bellowed.

My eyes snapped open, and my heart sank. "Shit!" I exclaimed as I sat up, to see my father standing over us. Jen sat up too, with a horrified expression on her face.

"Do you know how many laws you are breaking right now?" My father told me.

"Dad, I-" I started to say, but he cut me off.

"I was in the kitchen when I heard your door open. I watched you walk down the hallway, where you entered your sister's room and what? Started spooning with her? Get the hell out of her bed!" My father screamed.

When he said that is when I decided to confront him.

"I could tell you that exact same thing, Jack!" I spat.

"What the HELL are you talking about?" My father yelled back, his fists clenched.

"I guess you won't have to worry about our relationship for much longer, will you?" I told him.

"What do you mean, 'for much longer'?" My father asked, taken by surprise.

"Are you going to tell mom, or am I?" I told him.

"Tell her what?" My dad replied, calmer now.

"About two things; the affair, and the divorce!" I spat at him.

This time, my father had a horrified expression on his face. "I have no idea what you are talking about, Josh." My father replied.

"Don't play stupid! I have pictures of the emails, and several copies of the divorce papers!" I told him. "I wonder what mom would think of them." I threatened.

"Josh, think about this!" My father told me. He looked at Jen, with shame in his eyes. "Jen, I am sorry you had to find out about it this way." He told her.

"How could you divorce mom?" Jen asked, tears streaming down her face.

"It wasn't my intention at first, Jennifer. I was working on a divorce case about six months ago, and I was also comforting the wife while she was going through the process. I took her to a bar after the case was over, and things sort of progressed from there. After the first time we had sex, she found out that I was married." My father told us.

"Why would you have sex with another woman if you were married?" I shouted. This time, my hands were clenched into fists.

"It was a stupid mistake, Josh! After she found out that I was married, she forced me to have an affair with her. I got her pregnant a month ago, and that is when she demanded that I divorced Julia." My father told me.

"Do you even love my mother anymore?" Jen asked.

"I know this is going to hurt, but no, I do not love Julia anymore. I was planning on giving the divorce papers today, coincidentally." My father told us.

"How could you cheat on my mother?" Jen asked, wiping tears from her face.

"Jennifer, I am so sorry. Both of you were the ones I didn't want to hurt. I didn't want you two to find until after, but especially not like this. Answer me this though, and be truthful. Have you two had intercourse?" My father asked, shifting the focus back on us.

Jen looked at me for guidance. I could tell that she would stick to whatever story I told.

I nodded. "Yes, we have had sex." I told my father truthfully.

He took a deep breath, and closed his eyes. "Please tell me two things: that it started AFTER Jennifer turned eighteen, and that you use protection." My father told me, looking at me, with disappointed eyes.

"It started a week ago, so yes to the first part of your question. As for your second question, Jen uses birth control." I told my father.

My father looked at Jen. "Is this true?" He asked her.

Jen nodded. "Yes, it is all true." She replied.

My father sighed deeply, with a look of relief. "At least you are being safe. As for the divorce, I am afraid that I am going through with it. The pregnancy has forced my hand." My father told us.

"I can't believe that I actually looked up to you." I told my father. Tears started running down my face.

"Josh, I am really sorry. If it helps, I will not tell Julia about what I saw here today." My father told us.

"I can't believe that you are trying to bribe us! I have an idea. Why don't you leave the house and everything in it to Julia?" I shot back at my father.

My father pursed his lips, and nodded. "Done." He replied.

"Good, now get out. I need to speak with my soon-to-be girlfriend in private." I told him coldly.

He looked at me with sad eyes, and turned around. He headed for the door, his head hung low in shame.

"Oh, and Jack?" I asked my father.

He turned around and looked at me.

"As of now, you are no longer my father. My father would not have a six-year affair with another woman, get her pregnant and then divorce his wife." I told him.

Tears started running down his face, and he shut the door behind him.

Jen put her head in my chest, and started sobbing. We sat there for over half an hour, comforting each other. Eventually, Jen stopped crying and just sat with her head on my chest, holding my hand.