Nomally Abnormal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Witherbottom stroked his chin for a moment, then spoke, though his voice seemed to Evangeline to be less enraged than before.

"I am not a man without feelings for those in my employ. I shall not discharge you to starve on the streets, but you must be taught a lesson lest you disobey me again. Would you agree this to be a fair arrangement?"

Evangeline nodded.

"Then disrobe and lay on my table. You wish to know the methods by which I am able to elicit such sounds and comments from the women I entertain, and now you shall learn."

Evangeline did has he asked, though it was embarrassing to remove her clothing in front of him. She might have resisted had it not been for the feelings his commanding voice and face instilled in her. She felt nearly the same way as with Maurice that first time, submissive and with no ability to control her fate, only with Mr. Witherbottom, that feeling was extremely intense.

As Mr. Witherbottom had instructed, she then lifted herself to the table and then reclined with her legs upon the boards that formed the notch in the table.

Mr. Witherbottom smiled and fastened a leather strap to Evangeline's left wrist, then pulled it taut and secured it to the ringbolt. She felt her body begin to tingle as he tightened the second strap around her right wrist. She was already in his power, in his power to do with her as he would.

Evangeline attempted to move her legs together, but Mr. Witherbottom delivered a smart slap to her thigh.

"Open your legs, little whore. I would see the young, tight cunt I shall ravage before we finish."

With that, he pulled her left leg to the ringbolt, fastened the leather strap around it, and then cinched the strap tight. Her right leg followed, and Evangeline lay there trussed to the table, her body trembling in anticipation of what Mr. Witherbottom would do next. She was not long in discovering his intentions.

Mr. Witherspoon smiled.

"No doubt you have heard the cries of my women. Do you understand why they cry out?"

Evangeline said, "I believe they must find your actions to cause them great pleasure, though I do not understand how this might be so. It would seem a woman would not enjoy being trussed to a table, though this must be the case."

"You are quite correct, but not for the reasons a simple country girl would understand without proper instruction. Certain women of my acquaintance have grown to enjoy the onset of the pain that leads to the most exquisite of releases. They come to me to achieve that release, a release they may achieve in no other manner, not with another man even though he is her husband. Today, you shall experience the same."

With that, Mr. Witherspoon stroked Evangeline's right breast, waited for her nipple to grow in response, and then slapped the soft mound hard with his hand. Evangeline yelped, then gasped as the stinging pain became a tingling sensation that tightened her belly. A tiny moan slipped from her throat, and Mr. Witherspoon smiled.

"I believe I have found me an apt pupil for my lesson."

He stroked Evangeline's other breast, then likewise slapped the softly rolling mound, and Evangeline felt the same stinging sensation followed by another tightening in her belly.

Ellen's mind reeled at the visions that filled her mind as she read. She imagined herself spread-eagled and tied on the table described in the book, tied hand and foot with her sex held open for a man to look at and to do with as he wished. She tried to imagine how it would feel to have her breasts stroked gently and then slapped.

She had been able to reproduce the feeling of clamps on her nipples and the tender lips between her thighs with her hair clips. If only she could duplicate the slap to her breasts...

Ellen lay down the book, locked the door to her room, and then took off all her clothes. She lay down on her bed again, this time on her back. She had no way to bind herself to the corners of the bed, but she spread her legs as wide as the sides of the bed frame. She imagined a man standing beside her bed, looking down at her bare breasts and at the blonde, crinkled hair that covered her sex.

With her left hand, she stroked her right breast, first on the underside and then up and over the curve. Ellen caught her breath when her fingertip touched her nipple, and breathed in deeply when that nipple stiffened and grew longer. This was what Evangeline must have felt, the tingling sensation that Ellen always felt when her nipples were stroked.

Ellen then moved her hand down, pulled it back, and slapped her breast. The soft globe rolled up her chest and then back down, but Ellen felt no pain. She slapped that breast again, harder this time, and felt a tiny, stinging sensation, but not as strong as had been described in the book. Ellen rose, went to her dresser, and retrieved her hairbrush. She lay back down and then poised the flat back of the hairbrush under her breast. With one quick stroke, she slapped the underside of her breast.

She gasped at the effect. There was pain, but that quickly left. What remained was a warmth in her breast and little tingling sensations that further tightened her nipple and wrinkled the darker skin of her nipple bed.

Ellen changed hands and did the same to her left breast. The results were the same, and the little tingling sensations seemed to move from her breast to her core. She slapped that breast with the hairbrush again, harder this time, and gasped as the sensations caused her belly to roll a little. After several more stinging slaps, some harder than others, Ellen felt the warmth in her breast spread to her sex.

She slipped a fingertip to the lips beneath their covering of blonde hair and found them to be swollen and open a little. Surely, Evangeline had responded in like manner. Though aroused to the point of wanting to continue stroking her swollen lips, Ellen once again turned the page and read on.

Mr. Witherbottom smiled when Evangeline gasped.

"You see, the pain becomes pleasure, and this is but one of the experiences you will soon grow to relish, to crave more than life itself."

He walked to another table and picked up a wide, but short, leather strap attached to a wooden handle, then took up a position between Evengeline's wide-spread legs.

"This is the bat and is a particular favorite of some of my guests. I enjoy using it as well, both for the effect and because it saves my hand."

So saying, Mr. Witherbottom lightly tapped Evangeline's most intimate lips with the leather end of the bat. She caught her breath at the unexpected sensation, then cried out as Mr. Witherbottom applied the broad leather end with more force. Her lips were spared most of the force, but the small, hidden button at the top of their beginning was not. The shooting shock of the impact raced to her brain and caused her mind to reel.

Mr. Witherbottom then applied the leather end with short, quick slaps that began as light touches and culminated in a sharp slap that again forced a cry from Evangeline. At first, Evangeline writhed against the binding straps that held her in position in an attempt to shield her sex from the stings, but to no avail. Then, she was surprised by another feeling, a feeling of warmth in her sex that caused her juices to flow. It also caused a need in her mind, a need to feel as she had felt that first time with Maurice, a need to be penetrated by Mr. Witherbottom's cock and accept his seed as the waves of her climax swept her into oblivion.

She gasped, "Oh, Sir, I did not know, but now...take me now...do as you wish, but do so with your cock in my cunt. Give me your seed that I might reach my end as well."

Mr. Witherbottom smiled.

"We have yet just begun, but I understand how such treatment would overcome one so young and so unused to such pleasures. I will do as you request, this time. Your future training will become more in depth and as you will see, more arousing."

Evangeline's eyes grew larger when Mr. Witherbottom let his trousers fall to the floor. He was larger than Maurice, both in length and breadth, and the swollen, almost purple head looked huge. Evengeline closed her eyes then and waited for the piercing she was certain would open her to the extent it would be as if she had never been deflowered.

She caught her breath as Mr. Witherbottom pressed his massive engine against her portal, than gasped as he withdrew and, using his fingers, stretched her lips apart until she felt as if they would be torn from her body. She felt the rigid member probing her sex, moving up and down between her stretched lips and then brushing over the turgid nub at the top of her slit. She gasped at that touch, and her body contorted in pleasure.

Mr. Witherbottom was not long in opening her after that. He poised his now wet organ at the portal, took a hold on Evangeline's hips, and then thrust his cock inside her in one ramming stroke.

Evangeline felt her body open, then become filled with his size and length. Her mind became only the feeling of the stretching of her passage and the intense tingling sensations of Mr. Witherbottom's fingertips on her nipples, pinching them flat and then using his grip to pull her breasts into cones.

His rapid in and out strokes further fired her ardor until Evangeline felt as if her body were about to burst. She moaned and writhed as his thick, swollen cock plunged in and out of her wet depths. She unconsciously rocked her hips into each deep, rapid thrust. She felt the impending conclusion begin tightening her core, causing her to moan loudly and to pull against the bindings on her wrists and ankles.

Evangeline erupted in a flurry of moans, cries, and a shaking throughout her entire body when Mr. Witherbottom gasped, said "take my seed, whore" and then rammed his cock inside her so far she felt her lips pressed tightly against her inner thighs. She cried out as a contraction tightened her passage around Mr. Witherbottom's throbbing cock, then cried out again as a second contraction made her attempt to arch her body from the table.

The attempt was fruitless. The leather bindings held Evangeline helplessly in position as Mr. Witherbottom withdrew and then groaned as he rammed his spurting cock deep inside her again. Evangeline's body had just begun to relax, but the rapid thrust cause her to again contort to the extent made possible by her bindings. Her mind was blinded by the sensations from her brutally stretched passage, flattened lips, and the pressure upon the center of her sex.

She continued to shake even as Mr. Witherbottom pulled his cock slowly from the clasping embrace of Evangeline's passage. It was as if her body had taken up a life of its own, a life of intense pleasure that it refused to end. It was several moments before she felt again in control of her own actions. She opened her eyes then and saw Mr. Witherbottom still standing there between her spread thighs.

He used his fingers to strip up the length of his softening organ and then deposited the resulting white dribble on the hair on Evangeline's mound. He looked up then and smiled.

"Was my lesson to your liking? It appeared to be so."

Evangeline could hardly speak, so intense had been the convulsions that had wracked her body, but she took a deep breath and sighed out her answer.

"Mr. Witherbottom, Sir, I did not believe such was possible. I am beside myself with the feeling of pleasure still. Is it always such."

He smiled.

"No, my little whore. It becomes more intense. Now, off to bed with you. You have work to do tomorrow. Tomorrow night, we shall have another lesson."

Evangeline fell back upon the table as he released her from her bonds and then sent her to her room. As she washed the remains of his seed and her juices from between her cunt lips and off her thighs, she marveled at this new understanding. It had been an experience that far surpassed that first time with Maurice. Were a second to be more, as Mr. Witherbottom had promised, could she even bear it?

Evangeline fell into bed without putting on her night clothes, and as she fell into slumber, her head was filled with both memories of the evening and questions about the future.

Ellen put down the book then, and began stroking her breasts and nipples. Could it be that such a thing was possible, that a woman could be aroused to such an extent by being bound hand and foot and then receiving stinging slaps to her breasts and sex? Could that arousal lead to such a shattering orgasm?

She thought of what she had read as her fingers began probing her entrance. First one, then two, then three of her fingers slipped into the wet, slippery opening and began stroking. Ellen moaned quietly as the sensations began taking her away, than gasped as she inserted another finger.

She felt stretched as never before, stretched almost to the point of pain, and yet the feeling was also one of intense stimulation. After only a few minutes, she gasped and arched into those stroking fingers, then hung there as the waves of the orgasm took away her breath.

When the contractions subsided, Ellen eased back down on her bed. It had been the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced. Would being bound and treated as Evangeline had been in the book be more? She knew there was only one way to find out.

That evening after dinner, she walked to the Math building and found Room 106. Ellen didn't know what the evening would bring, but she had to find out. She took a deep breath, and reached for the doorknob.

When Ellen arrived at the Math building that Friday night, she wasn't sure what she'd find in Room 106. Professor Allen had said the group who met there was interested in the same type of activities she'd been reading in the book, "Bound Love". She assumed there would be some sort of discussion about the practice of bondage and discipline, and hoped she might learn more about herself and why she thought like she did.

Ellen felt better about herself if only because there were other people with like feelings. She'd had those feelings, the desire to be dominated, to be willingly taken while being unable to resist, since she underwent the change from girl to woman, but had been afraid to tell anyone for fear they would think she was crazy. It was when she lost her virginity she realized her feelings might not be those accepted by most, but they were feelings she craved.

That first time, she'd felt pain, but she'd felt something else, the incredibly arousing feeling of the man holding her down while he plunged his cock inside her and split her maidenhead. While she was aware of the sharp stab of pain and the pain that continued as he thrust his cock in and out, that pain had only intensified the feelings of submitting to his desire.

Those feelings were erotic to her, and as she lay under him helplessly while his cock stretched her swollen lips and plunged deep enough she felt the large cock head pressing on something inside her, Ellen had felt a growing tension in her body. That tension continued to increase until his cock throbbed as he filled her with his sperm. Ellen hadn't had an orgasm, but neither was it like her girlfriends had said, that you had to just lay there and hurt until it was over. It was something Ellen wanted to repeat, to be held down while a man did what he wanted to her.

This was it, her chance to openly talk about those feelings with people of like mind. She doubted it would lead to an experience such as she'd read in the book, but at least she might learn more about who she was and why she was that way.

Sitting at desks inside the room were three guys and four girls. Ellen breathed a sigh of relief when she realized she didn't know any of them. If she had known even one, it would have been embarrassing to talk about her feelings. She didn't know exactly why, except that she'd tried to hide those feelings from everyone and would now have to admit the truth.

The group looked at her and smiled when she walked into the room, closed the door behind her, and then picked a desk apart from the rest. She thought she'd just sit and listen to the conversation until she learned more about the others. She wasn't prepared for what the man standing in front of the blackboard said as soon as she sat down.

"I see we have a new member of our little group. We're all friends here, Miss, so don't be shy. Come take a seat where you can participate. We don't bite, well, sometimes we do but only if that's one of the things you enjoy."

The others laughed and Ellen found the laughter to be infectious. She didn't laugh, but she did grin.

Everyone was looking at her by then, so Ellen mustered her courage and moved to a desk beside a girl with long, black hair and a geometric tattoo that circled her wrist.

The man in front smiled.

"That's better. Before we start, let's introduce ourselves. Oh...we use only first names here. There are some on campus who wouldn't understand what we discuss, so it's best to maintain some amount of anonymity. If you want to share more with someone, that's up to you.

"I'm Walt. What is your name?"

Ellen blushed, but said, "Ellen".

"Well, welcome to our group Ellen. In case you don't know exactly what we do, we take an hour each Friday night to discuss relationships and actions many people would consider to be outside the norm. Those relationships are many and varied, so don't think you're weird or crazy if your thoughts seem different than the others of the group. We don't judge another's wants and needs. We only listen, discuss, and learn. Now, after we all introduce ourselves, we'll get started. Tonight, we'll continue our discussion about dominance and submission."

The discussion began after Rick, Matt, Aaron, Shelby, Beth, Tanya and Valerie introduced themselves to Ellen.

"OK", said Walt. "Now that we all know each other, let's begin. Last week we had just started talking about dominance and submission and their roles in a BDSM relationship. Let's try something to see how we think of ourselves. If you consider yourself to be a dominant, would you raise your hand."

Ellen was surprised that of the guys, only Rick raised his hand, but Tanya and Shelby both raised theirs. She'd always assumed men would dominant and women would be submissive.

She was startled when Walt said, "Ellen, you look surprised. Would you be willing to tell us why?"

Ellen stared at him to see if he looked like he was going to either laugh or criticize her. She was surprised that Walt only had a look of interest on his face.

"Well...I just thought...I mean men are supposed to be the dominant ones, aren't they?"

Walt started to answer, but Matt interrupted.

"Ellen, that's what society has taught you, but all men aren't like that. I'm not, at least not when I'm with a woman. I can be pretty dominant when I have to be, like with a group lab project or something like that, but it's not what I prefer when I'm with a girl. I like my partner to tell me what to do. I don't know why that is, and I used to worry about it until I joined this group. I found out I wasn't alone. Aaron is the same way.

Matt grinned at Ellen then.

"I figure I'm just normally abnormal."

Shelby frowned.

"I don't think I'm abnormal. I don't have to be the dominant every time. I have orgasms if I'm the submissive, but the orgasms I have when I'm in control are really, really strong. I don't think it's being abnormal to want to feel like that. I just think it's how I am, just like some women drive racecars and some men are tailors."

Ellen found herself being drawn into the conversation because she already had so many questions.

"But Shelby, how do you...I didn't think girls were supposed to be dominant."

Shelby smiled.

"Girls aren't supposed to be a lot of things if you listen to some people. We aren't supposed to be smart, we're aren't supposed to be good drivers, and we aren't supposed to be able to control our emotions. It's hard to overcome that since it's true for some women, but when I'm with a man or a woman, I don't have to overcome anything. I just be my dominant little self."

123456...8