Nos Faux Ratu Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,663 Followers

Finally, the nightmare came for Jenna herself. But when it tried to cross the threshold completely, Jenna's mouth opened and she screamed. The spirit Jenna from the other castle, namely the one that Nessa had already visited, came out of her younger self's mouth like a fog. Spirit Jenna charged the monster, driving it back through the door.

Suddenly, Nessa's feet were released and she hurried forward. Spirit Jenna was trying to the nightmare away, protecting young Jenna. Nessa ran to young Jenna's side while the young girl had her head buried in her hands, crying her eyes out.

"Come on," Nessa told the quivering young thing, "we have to escape."

"No! I can't leave. If I leave, it'll get me. It always gets me"

'Oh poor thing,' Nessa thought, 'How many times have you lived this?' "I won't let it get you. It has done all the damage that it can do. Now, you have to leave. You have to help yourself fight that thing."

Young Jenna looked up, her ghostly eyes displaying her fear and anguish very clearly. "I can't."

"You must," Nessa said, "or this will never end. You need to help yourself now, or it will come back every night and hurt you all over again." She looked at the cloud of evil. "That's what took your family away from you. You can't let it get you too."

Young Jenna struggled to her feet. She was so afraid that it broke Nessa's heart to watch as she looked around. The girl picked up a chair from her dining room set, and swung it at her tormentor.

In the blink of an eye, they were back outside. Young Jenna stood next to spirit Jenna, staring surprised back towards the plastic castle. Nessa understood it now. In order to protect her own innocence, Jenna had tried to lock her own childhood away. But no matter how she had tried, the Messenger had still accomplished what he had set out to do. He had broken Jenna in two. For the first time, that childhood had stood on its own. The two Jenna's looked at each other, then at Nessa.

Nessa watched the two halves start to meld. The resulting shade looked more like the Jenna that Nessa knew, only more . . . well, more human. The new Jenna walked over and touched the lock on the door to the plastic castle,and the padlock crumbled to dust. The chains soon followed. Jenna turned to Nessa and forced a shy smile. The vampire's spirit self stepped forward and embraced Jenna, and noticed the girl seemed more solid. Nessa's eyes closed and her mouth turned to latch on to Jenna's neck again --

The vampire was back in the real world, her mostly nude form still pressed close against Jenna's. But her mouth was no longer on Jenna's neck, as the taller woman had turned her head a little further than expected. Their lips touched gently, then connected more firmly. Nessa's tongue traced her companion's lips, then slipped inside just a small bit.

For Jenna, her senses were so alive. It was like going from hypothermia to lying on a sandy beach in mid-summer. Her body did not know how to handle it, but her lips remembered. They remembered a stolen kiss in a girls' locker-room fifteen years earlier. That kiss had been good. This kiss was amazing. And it went on for a full minute before Jenna realized what she was doing.

"No," she whispered, "I can't --"

"You can," Nessa breathed. "As a matter of fact, you seem to be pretty good at it for an amateur." She let Jenna create some separation between the two, though was encouraged that Jenna did not move too far. She did pull up a pillow to cover herself though. "So, whatever happened to Tanya?"

Jenna just stared for a moment. What had happened in her head was more dreamlike for her than it had been for Nessa, so it took some time for her to piece things together. "You . . . you saw her?"

"I saw you typing to her. She meant a lot to you?"

Jenna looked away. At that time, Tanya had meant close to everything to her. "Yeah, I guess."

"Guess? You kissed her and then did a happy dance when you found out she wanted to do it again."

"You didn't need to go there," Jenna told her. "That has nothing to do with anything."

"It has to do with you, therefore it matters. You're a living breathing human being."

Jenna shook her head. "I used to be. He killed most of that part," she whispered. "I killed the rest."

"No. He wounded it, and you buried it," Nessa countered. "It's still alive. All of you is still alive. So are you going to answer my question? About Tanya?"

Jenna blushed. "She's living in the New York area now. She has a husband and two children."

"So you did keep in touch with her?"

Jenna shook her head. "I never spoke to her again. How could I? She deserved a life. I didn't."

"You did and you still do," Nessa said, crawling over the bed towards Jenna. The blonde beauty tried scooting away, but it proved difficult to do with nothing but a pillow, bra, and panties preserving one's modesty. "Tell me the truth. Did you enjoy kissing me?"

The Nightwalker blushed. "More than anything."

"Good. Because I'm going to do it again. And again. We won't do anything that you're not ready for. I won't hurt you. I won't let you be afraid of me. I won't make you cry --"

"I . . . I haven't cried for fifteen years."

Nessa's eyes opened. "Not once?"

"Never. One of the many things that proves that there's something wrong with me."

Nessa pushed Jenna over backward and pulled the pillow away. She could hear the girl's blood pumping and her heart racing, and it turned on the predatory part of her. But that was not the part that Jenna needed. She needed Nessa to be a woman. Rather than lay down directly on top of her new companion, she lay half-on and half-off, her arm resting across Jenna's firm breasts. She did not grab or grope, but just let her flesh rest on Jenna's.

"I'm going to kiss you now unless you tell me not to," Nessa said. 'Please don't tell me not to.'

Jenna's mouth opened. Her body was so warm . . . feverishly warm. She felt safe, except for that look of longing in Nessa's green eyes. That longing was dangerous, because it threatened to draw her out into the open and away from the walls she had put up so long ago. She was a prisoner stepping out into the sunlight that she had not seen for half her life. She did not know what to do, and that terrified her.

"You didn't say not to," Nessa pointed out, then touched her lips to Jenna's. 'So soft,' she thought as she traced the underside of Jenna's top lip with her tongue, then sucked on the bottom lip. "You taste so good," she breathed heavily, teasing her partner's lips relentlessly.

"You taste like whiskey," Jenna replied, her mind attempting to cope with these unfamiliar sensations.

Nessa pulled away for a moment and met the woman's eyes. "Whiskey?"

"It's how I found you. You smell like smoke and whiskey."

"So would you say that I'm intoxicating?" Nessa replied, wiggling her eyebrows.

Low and behold, Jenna laughed. It was more of a gasping bark than a normal laugh, but it was still recognizable. Then her eyes opened wide as she realized what she had just done. Then she actually looked embarrassed.

"That's the strangest laugh I've ever heard," Nessa said with a grin. "Do it again."

"No! I mean I can't --" She let out a yip when Nessa ducked down and stroked the underside of Jenna's foot. "You wouldn't . . . I mean, we're grown ups and grown ups don't --" Jenna couldn't say anything at that point, because Nessa had begun tickling her feet like there was no tomorrow. Jenna was laughing so hard she could not breathe, and she tried crawling away. But Nessa clung to her like a tick, running her finger over the sensitive soles of her friend's feet. Jenna tried pushing away with her feet, but Nessa was too strong. If Jenna was going to get loose, she was going to have to hurt the vampire. She did not want to do that, so instead she hit Nessa with a pillow.

'Pillow fight with a woman in lingerie?' Nessa thought. 'I can do that.' She grabbed a pillow of her own and nailed Jenna. Every now and again, she forgot how strong she was, as this time she sent Jenna flying all the way to the end of the bed. "I'm sorry," she said, remembering her promise not to hurt Jenna. "I didn't mean --" She was cut off when a vindictive looking Jenna charged across the bed and nailed Nessa hard enough that it launched the topless redhead off the bed.

"Oh, it's on now," Nessa replied.

Both women were proficient in many forms of hand to hand combat and weapons-based martial arts. Neither of them had previously tried to bludgeon a woman in a thong into oblivion equipped with nothing but a Pacific Coast Down Surround jumbo pillow. Both women were willing and able to improvise.

Nessa preferred power swings while Jenna gripped a corner of the pillow and used her reach advantage. Things escalated when the vampire hurled a comforter at her opponent. For a moment, Jenna was transformed into a scarlet ghost, mumbling some very unkind things. Nessa tried to close in for the victory blow, but Jenna jumped straight up in the air.

"That's not something you see every day," Nessa muttered as the comforter jellyfish descended on top of her. Soon, she was being pummeled by a pillow while surrounded by satiny comfort. 'I really wish this comforter weren't the size of a small country,' she thought irritably as she got hit so hard she was spun around.

The vampire made a run for it, putting bedspread and space between her and Jenna, quickly emerging into daylight. She proceeded to cheat and flew over Jenna's head, waiting behind her hapless opponent. When the Nightwalker emerged, Nessa pushed her from behind, rolled her over on the bed, then jumped on top of her.

"And here we are again," Nessa said with a smile. It probably pissed Jenna off that Nessa was not even breathing hard. Of course, she rarely actually breathed, and that was mostly a reflex action. "Do you want me to kiss you again?"

Jenna blushed, but she nodded. Her body felt so blazingly alive, and her mind . . . she felt free. For the first time in fifteen years, she did not feel weighed down by a thousand sins and regrets. Someone had walked those dark paths at her side the last few nights. How far could she trust Nessa? How far did she want to?

Jenna met this kiss with softness, letting the more experienced woman's tongue tease Jenna's mouth open and slip inside, delicate as mist. She lost track of where Nessa's hands were, or where the moon was in the sky for that matter. But those hands made their presence known when they slowly traced their hands down her sides and touched the flesh of her butt, which was quite firm after years of training.

"You're beautiful," Nessa said simply.

"You're . . . warm," Jenna replied.

Nessa chuckled and said, "Surprised? When a vampire gets excited, her blood starts moving again. I'm very, very excited." She punctuated each "very" with a kiss. Then she took Jenna's hand and placed it on one of Nessa's cup-overflowing breasts.

Like a teenager in the back seat of a transport, Jenna fumbled with her hands, squeezing too hard at first and then cutting back until Nessa's faced demonstrated that she had found just the right pressure. She had only examined her own breasts for health reasons, so touching one just for the joy of it was a new thing. They were) full and heavy and begged to be fondled. Without even thinking about it, she touched one hard nipple with her tongue.

"Oh yeah," Nessa said approvingly. She would have enjoyed some biting of the nipple as well, but that would probably be pushing her luck. She felt that hungry mouth move to her other breast, content to feast on her flesh for many minutes.

"Turn about is fair play," Nessa said at last. She drew Jenna up to a seated position, then reached around and unhooked the woman's bra, pulling the satiny garment away to reveal pert, firm breasts. Pink nipples stood out proudly, begging for attention. It took every ounce of self control for Nessa not to just grab them and twist them. Jenna needed gentle. For now. So she kept her eyes on Jenna's while sucking one nub into her mouth, applying the most delicate of pressure. She took great delight in the pleasurable, almost surprised moan of her lover-to-be.

"You can touch me all you want," Nessa assured the more nervous partner. "This is about making you feel good, so you can ask for anything too." She let her fingers walk across that rock-hard abdomen, feeling the goosebumps with her sensitive fingertips.

Jenna had never imagined it would be like this . . . that it could be like this. She knew how strong Nessa was, so the woman's gentle touch was a pleasant surprise. But when one hand drifted to the top of the blue silk bikini panties, Jenna's body started to shake.

"It's okay," Nessa said, pulling her hand away but now so quickly as to make it seemed panicked. "We can take it slow. We've got all night, or longer if you want."

"You can really do this all night?" Jenna asked, slightly incredulously and slightly impressed.

"Jenna, I once had sex for two weeks straight. Except for sleeping, of course. Sex is an amazing thing, or it can be."

The Nightwalker blushed. She was not a child anymore, so she should be able to handle this. "I don't know what to do," she admitted.

"Let me show you," Nessa replied. She got off the bed and chewed seductively on her bottom lip while peeling her rather damp thong off her body. "Your turn."

Jenna did not think she could do sexy, so she raised her feet straight up in the air, scooted her underwear past her ass, then simply slid them up her legs. Without realizing it, she had done sexy quite well, at least in Nessa's opinion.

'Mama likes those legs,' the vampire thought. She grabbed one ankle and kissed it, then kissed her way down that long, toned leg. She kept to the outside, not wanting to make a move to the inside until Jenna seemed more comfortable with it. Even playing it safe, the woman shivered a bit when Nessa passed her hip. Her sexual center did not forgive or forget the damage Jenna had suffered. At least not easily. Nessa wanted nothing more than to make Jenna forget everything. And when her mouth found those excited nipples again, she thought that she might actually pull it off.

'Never stop!' Jenna's mind screamed as her breasts were wickedly, lovingly ravaged. How could she not have known that something as simple as a nipple could provide so many pleasurable sensations?

"Like that, don't ya?" Nessa asked naughtily. "Just think of all the other things that I could do with my mouth."

Jenna was thinking. Oh, was she ever thinking. "I want . . . I want --" She could not finish the words.

Nessa kissed the blond woman, trying to draw the words out. Jenna's mouth was receptive, delicious, and soft. And it was learning.

"Do you want me to make love to you?"

Jenna's heart almost burst out of her chest. "Yes."

"I'm going to touch you now," Nessa replied softly. She lay half-draped over Jenna like she had done earlier, close but not overbearingly so. She let her hand stray southward again, skimming that taut skin and firm belly until it approached the promised land. Jenna started to tremble again, so Nessa just let her hand rest on the woman's lower abdomen. "You don't have to be scared of me. If it gets too much, just tell me." She started moving her hand again, glad that Jenna's shakes were not so extreme.

Nessa's hand reached Jenna's mound, but she did not push her fingers inside. Instead, she stroked that newly shaven mound, exciting the outer labia and coaxing it to wetness. The trembling stopped, and Jenna pushed her legs together as an unfamiliar feeling began to brew in her core.

"How's that feeling?" Nessa asked.

Jenna was breathing more heavily than when she had been fighting this woman. "Feels . . . incredible."

"It gets better," Nessa promised. She rubbed small circles around the entrance to Jenna's pussy, then around the clitoral area. That got a very pleased reaction and a gasp from the Nightwalker.

"Let me touch you," Jenna whispered huskily.

Nessa smiled and rolled slightly more onto her side, then she took Jenna's hands and put it between Nessa's thighs. "Do what I do, or improvise. I think you'll get the hang of it." Then she started petting Jenna's kitty, finally allowing one finger to penetrate that moist cleft and then stroking with it.

Jenna wanted to play, but she was going to have to wait a second. Nessa's initial attentions had already done their job. It had been a long time since she had orgasmed, but she knew what one was. This was one. She did not know what to do with her body, her hands, her voice . . . all she could do was let that explosion expand out from her core and run through her blood like wildfire. She started to moan, but Nessa's mouth found hers and captured the sound.

"And that," Nessa said when her lover's body was back under Jenna's control, "is how it's done right."

Jenna just lay there, silent in the aftermath. She had let someone touch her. Hell, she had encouraged it. She had also swore once that she would never do it again. Her eyes began to burn.

Nessa had viewed many reactions from her lovers over the centuries, but not many had cried when she had brought them release. "Hey, it's okay. Listen, whatever it is I did wrong --"

"You . . . you didn't," Jenna sniffed. How was she supposed to explain the relief that she felt. She had thought her body broken and soul gone, and now Nessa had shown both assumptions to be quite wrong.

Nessa just held her lover until this outbreak of emotion passed. Much like the orgasm that preceded it, both acts were necessary for Jenna's healing. "You haven't cried since . . . him?"

Jenna shook her head.

"Did you want to stop?"

Jenna shook her head again.

Nessa lay on her back and moved Jenna's hand back to the vampire's smooth sex. "Then proceed at your own leisure."

Jenna slowly started to stroke the slot as close as she could imitate to how Nessa had done it. But she also lowered her mouth to those voluminous breasts, enchanted by them in a way she could not explain. Boobs were fun.

The vampire had been with tens of thousands of lovers in her life, and most of them were more adept than Jenna. But few if any of them had displayed such need that Nessa could not complain. And she seemed to like Nessa's tits, which gave her points in the vampire's book. Too many people overlooked breast-play, seeing the mammaries as something to drool over and fill out a sweater, not something that can bring great pleasure to their owner.

Jenna's finger grew bolder and thrust themselves deeper into Nessa's body, drawing the wetness out. She wanted to feel the beautiful, flame-haired woman inside and out. She felt Nessa's hand threading its way between her thighs, penetrating her again. Jenna was kneeling next to her lover now, their eyes locked. Jenna realized that she was not proficient, but she took some delight from the simple acting of doing.

For Nessa, all that was needed was the look in Jenna's eyes. For the first time, there was an intimate confidence there, and it was growing. So Nessa played it up a bit, reacting more to each pleasurable touch more than she normally might.

"I'm new," Jenna said, her voice a bit dry, "not an idiot. Stop doing to the porn-vid routine. Please?"

"Hey, I like porn-vids," Nessa replied, trying to look innocent. Well, as innocent as a naked vampire could look while getting fingered, but she did try. "I was going to star in my own series, but the Council forbade it."

"You really like sex, don't you?"

"Yes I do. Sex, fucking, making love . . . whatever variation you can think of, I've tried."

Jenna looked concerned. "So this really isn't exciting you, is it?"

Nessa humped her hips against Jenna's hand. "Yes, it is. Fucking, that I'll do with anyone. This is making love, and there's a difference. You're also one of the only people that I've been with in my home in my bed. That's not something I trust with just anyone."

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,663 Followers