Nos Faux Ratu Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna smiled. "My son's a handsome young man, isn't he?"

That earned her a laugh. "He's a looker all right. Guess he gets THAT from you." Caitlin picked up the last bit of burger and finished it off. Then, she was taken completely by surprise.

Jenna watched as that warm, inviting mouth downed the last of her food, then had a desire to do something somewhat out of character for her. She leaned forward and kissed those perfect lips, tasting the traces of a now-forgotten meal and the woman who had partaken of it. It was delicious.

"Okay," Caitlin muttered happily, "that was nice."

"I love the taste," Jenna said, then smiled. "Take that however you like."

"You know what I would really like?" Caitlin braced herself, then made the request. "I'd like to take this somewhere a little more . . . private."

Jenna blinked. "Really?"

"Really."

"Now?"

"Now."

Jenna bit her bottom lip. She wanted this. Badly. But where? She got an idea. She grabbed Caitlin by the hand, and the two hurried to Devil's Night. On the way, Jenna got a hold of Avery on her communicator and confirmed the location of a guest bedroom that was unoccupied. He didn't say anything else, but she could hear him grinning. She didn't care.

The got to the club and hurried up the stairs to the lift, both women struggling to contain themselves. As soon as the lift opened and they found the room, body armor began flying off. But when Jenna was down to her underarmor, Caitlin stopped her.

"This is the first time I get to see you . . . all of you," she said throatily, her eyes glued to that athletic body and its skintight covering, "so I want to savor the experience." She put her hands on Jenna's neck and pulled her in for another kiss.

'She does this so well,' Jenna thought, her tongue dancing with her soon-to-be-lover's. Jenna really, really liked kissing. She barely even noticed when Caitlin's skilled hands peeled the stretchy underclothing over Jenna's shoulders and downward, exposing the sports bra, followed by the impossibly toned stomach.

"You are," Caitlin started, "the most beautiful being that I have ever seen," she said, and she meant it, her heart beating in time with every syllable.

Jenna pushed the garment down past her hips until she had only her bra and panties left. "I wish I had opened my eyes to you years ago," she said, just as earnestly.

"You weren't ready?" Caitlin asked, a wry grin on her face.

Jenna stepped back, removed her bra, then slid her panties off. "I am now."

Caitlin's brain misfired a bit. She knew that she had less than an hour, which was not nearly enough time to do all the things she had dreamed about doing to that body, but she was damn well going to try. She yanked her own underarmor off and pulled Jenna into her arms. Lips met and hands began to roam, with Jenna ripping the sports bra from Caitlin's body. The latter woman did not complain.

"Oops," Jenna said, her hands sliding up Caitlin's sides to the sizable swell of her breasts. "You have amazing skin," she whispered, feeling the softness that belied the very strong core underneath. She could spend all day just touching that skin, and feeling the weight of her friend's chest. And when lips met again, she knew she could keep kissing until the sun burned out.

Caitlin's entire body was tingling with excitement, the kind that only a fantasy being fulfilled could provide. Jenna's hands and eyes seemed intent on devouring the Nightwalker alive. And having the angel's lips pressed to her own was far more potent than any wine Caitlin had ever tasted. So it was a bit of a surprise when Jenna pulled away and gave her an incredibly shy look.

"I . . . I don't know how good I'll be."

Caitlin stifled the urge to laugh, but she couldn't help but smile. "Jenna, do you have any idea how long I've wanted this? Getting to second base with you would be a wet dream come true. This? I'm just as nervous as you are," she added, slowly sliding her hands around to cup the vampire's ass and pull her close. "I wish we had more time so I could show you all the things I've imagined doing."

True to Nessa's word, Jenna's blood was moving quite freely despite her undead status. It got flowing when the vampire was excited, and Jenna was most definitely excited. "Let's do what we can tonight."

Caitlin slowly moved Jenna towards the bed and then pulled the vampire on top of her. Hands began to roam freely between the two women, and the kissing never stopped. Caitlin was breathing hard already, and Jenna was simply lost in the whirlwind of experience. She had come to the definitive conclusion that she liked large breasts on a woman, because she couldn't stop stroking them and running fingertips around those soft nipples. The Nightwalker pulled her former colleague's head down so that the vampire's curious mouth could latch onto those nipples and tease the warm flesh of the breast with her tongue.

Caitlin began kissing her way down Jenna's body, memorizing every reaction she got. Jenna's neck was sensitive, and kisses there got pleasant shudders, as did attention paid to the vampire's smaller yet perfectly formed breasts. Jenna's toned stomach was actually ticklish. But then Caitlin was between Jenna's thighs, exposed to Jenna's sex.

"I've been waiting for this for years," she said, her voice tinged with an almost demonic heat. Her mouth encircled that sensitive mound, and she plunged her tongue deep into the wetness.

She may not need to breath, but Jenna gasped anyway. Becoming a vampire had apparently heightened ALL of her senses, including touch, because Caitlin's gentle oral attentions were shooting lightning bolts of unadulterated pleasure through Jenna's entire body. She wanted that tongue to crawl all the way into Jenna's womb and take up residence there, and Caitlin seemed to be more than willing to give it a go.

Without breaking stride, Caitlin began to rotate her body around. It took Jenna a second to realize what was happening but then she quickly capitulated and let herself be put into a 69 position. The two women did not have enough time to take turns. But Jenna quickly realized that she would be hard pressed to keep up. Caitlin was considerably more skilled.

"How . . . where did you learn to do that?" Jenna murmured happily after a particular skillful swipe of the tongue.

"My first lover was my soccer coach's wife back in high school," Caitlin said. "She'd been secretly bi for a long time, and she had any number of young lovers from her husband's school."

"She took advantage of you?"

Caitlin blushed and chuckled. "Not hardly. I'd heard from another girl that Samantha . . . that was the wife's name . . . enjoyed the occasional young woman, and I let her know that I wanted to be next. I've known I was gay since I was fourteen, so I was looking to learn everything I could." She tickled Jenna's clit with her tongue and then, "I'd like to think it paid off."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah --" Jenna said. She had just meant to agree, but orgasm overtook her in mid word and caused her body to shake in decadent delight.

'Wow,' Caitlin thought. 'If that's all it takes, I'm gonna have some fun with her.' She curled a few fingers into Jenna's pussy started sliding them in and out with mechanical precision.

While Jenna had less experience, she still had enthusiasm and a desire to please. She spread her lover's labia with her thumbs and the put her tongue deep into Caitlin's pussy. Jenna was able to smell Caitlin's arousal in a way she had never even imagined before, and the woman's juices were so sweet that even the demon blood she had consumed could not compare. She tasted it, even as her body wanted nothing more to succumb to her lover's touch over and over. This was pleasure, and Jenna wondered if it would always be like this. Maybe there was a reason that Nessa was such a wanton woman.

Jenna climaxed again, but Caitlin was not far behind. The Nightwalker's skin glistened with a fine sheen of sweat, while all of Jenna's available moisture seemed to be flowing from her sex. When Caitlin began to pull away, the vampire actually whimpered lightly, but allowed the other woman to run the show. Caitlin lay on her back and had Jenna straddle her hips, curling finger up into the vampire's pussy again and rubbing her palm against Jenna's clit.

"You're the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen," Caitlin said, finding herself more than a little awestruck by the visage of angelic loveliness that looked down on her with a new-found passion. She watched Jenna's face glance shyly aside. She was not used to compliments or, at the very least, understanding that they were truly felt by the one sharing them. She pushed her hips up, forcing her fingers to provide deeper penetration. Jenna quickly got the idea and began to ride Caitlin's hand.

The vampires hands once again sought out Caitlin's tits, gripping them as if Jenna were bracing for something. She loved the way they filled her hands, and loved the very substance of them. She leaned over and once again licked and sucked every square inch of breast flesh that she could, all the while aware of what Caitlin's magical fingers were doing in her nether region.

Jenna began to feel a slight buzzing sensation in the back of her brain, which would have alarmed her if her body had not decided to climax yet again due to Caitlin's tender touch.

"You're . . . amazing," Jenna said happily, letting her body fall onto Caitlin's, cushioned by those breasts she found so fascinating. "I could . . . could --"

"Jenna?" Caitlin asked, worried when she saw a slightly glazed look in her lover's eyes. Then, both women heard a knock at the door.

"May I come in?" came Nessa's voice.

Without even thinking about it, Caitlin threw a sheet over Jenna's body. The woman looked a little out of it, but she was smiling and did not seem to be otherwise discomforted. Without any worries about her own modesty, Caitlin answered the door. Outside, Nessa was grinning, and gave the Nightwalker an appreciative once over.

"Very nice," the redheaded vampire said. "My little Jenna has done well for herself."

Caitlin wasn't sure whether to be pleased or possessive, so she went with concerned. "She's acting kind of --"

"Tired," Nessa said with a smile. "Daylight is coming, and this is her first dawn as a vampire." For a moment, Nessa looked saddened, smelling sex in the air and wondering if was so easy for Jenna to move on. 'Oh stop it,' she thought, 'You're acting like a child again. And that isn't your primary role in her life anymore.' "Would you like to help me bring her up to bed?" she asked of Caitlin. When the woman looked like she was going to question that decision, Nessa continued with, "As a new vampire, sleeping near her maker will help with her stability. It'll help her adjust. Nothing else will happen," she said earnestly.

Caitlin sighed, then gave a wry grin. "It's a bit early for me to be getting jealous, isn't it?"

Nessa grinned back. "If you weren't a bit jealous, then you wouldn't deserve her."

For some reason, that answer made Caitlin happy. The two of them, after Caitlin had at least put on her underarmor, helped a now very groggy Jenna to the lift and up to Nessa's chambers. They put Jenna into bed, where the new vampire looked as if she already wanted to doze off.

Nessa turned to Caitlin, looking a little tired herself. "Listen, I'll need to spend the days with her for the next few weeks or until she's completely acclimated. I promised her that I wouldn't push her for sex, because right now it would be all about my needs, and that wouldn't be fair."

"You know, I trust you to look after her. I mean, you already have been, but I'm . . . I'm just going to have to live with being a little jealous. You get to spend this time with her, and I that's something I can't share. Stupid, but true."

"It's only for a few weeks," Nessa said, happy to see that this young woman cared enough to be jealous. "And I would like for you to come up just before dusk, if you're willing. I'll send Avery to get you."

Caitlin pursed her eyes. "Why?"

"Because I think she'd like for you to be there when she wakes up. I'm still a little wary about letting you stay here all night --"

"I get it. Jenna told me that a vampire is most vulnerable when sleeping."

Nessa nodded. I'll be awake before her, so it's all good at that point. Will you come?"

Caitlin nodded. "I'll get some sleep this morning, then help Nigel this afternoon. But I'll be back in time."

"Good." Nessa's new grin was positively wicked. "But of course, if you and she are interested in playing once she wakes up --"

"You really never stop, do you?"

"Life's too short not to be enjoying it. Even when you live forever."

"That makes no sense."

Jenna woke up enough to grumble, "Now you know what I've been dealing with." Then she dozed off.

Nessa stood on her toes and gave Caitlin an unexpected hug. The two women shared a smile and a nod, and transference of the role of caretaker for Jenna was complete. Nessa would look after her child until dusk. Once Caitlin had descended in the lift, Nessa crawled into bed.

'It's going to be hard to keep my hands off of her,' Nessa realized. 'She smells like sex.' But Nessa knew she would resist, and she pulled Jenna's naked body toward her, spooning the newborn vamp and placing her mouth on the side of Jenna's neck. 'Now,' Nessa thought, 'let's see how she's doing.' As her fangs sank into her child's neck, so did Nessa's spirit slip into Jenna's soul plain.

Nessa found herself in a world quite different than the one that existed the first time she had gone there. She wondered how subtle differences could be so vast, yet that was decidedly the case. The gray sky seemed much lighter now, and the stone circle that contained the three castles. The stone castle seemed broken down and neglected, and it was not as intimidating as it used to be. The plastic castle had lost its chains, and its memories were still strewn about the place. There were tufts of grass growing up between the cobblestones, and portions of the surrounding wall were broken.

Nessa smiled. Outside the circle, she saw a new memory, where Jenna and Caitlin first kissed. Across the way, Nessa watched as her friend awoke in her vampire body for the first time, and felt a sense of love coming from Jenna there. It made Nessa's heart swell. Her new daughter did indeed love her. Not like a normal mother, nor quite like a lover, but it was intense and real, and it was as much as Nessa had any right to ask for.

She felt a tap on her should, and turned to find Jenna . . . modern Jenna . . . standing there looking at her.

"I was wondering if you would come back," Jenna said, her eyes still filled with a strange, delightful new wonder.

"I will always be with you," Nessa replied. "Where is the rest of You?"

"I am all in here," Jenna said, touching the area of her heart. For a moment, the face of Child Jenna took over, but then it was back to normal Jenna. "I feel . . . lighter."

Nessa smiled, proud as she could be. "Because you're healing. You are becoming stronger, and soon you won't need me to come anymore."

Now, Jenna looked panicked. "You'll still come, won't you? I like it when you're here."

"Jenna, there are other women out there for you, and --"

"It's not about that," Jenna replied. Child Jenna resurfaced, giggled, mentioned something about "smooching" and then vanished. Modern Jenna grinned. "I'm still working things out. And I still want you to be able to come in here," she added, gesturing to her world. "I want to share this. With you. With the Woman," she added, glancing towards the memory of her and Caitlin, "with . . . with family." She glanced up.

Nessa followed that gaze, and found herself looking at the small window high up in the tower, the structure that contained and protected the memories Jenna had of her son. Squinting, Nessa saw something else new . . . vines that descended from the window all the way to the ground.

"Jenna," she muttered, "do you . . . I mean, are you sure?"

Jenna looked nervous. This was the last part of her that Nessa had never seen, the memories which to her were more precious than gold. Yet, she nodded without further hesitation. "He is in my life," she said happily. "No matter what, you are important to me, so I want you to know him."

Nessa was actually nervous as well, for one of the few times in recent memory. She moved easily and swiftly up the vines to that one, shining window high above. It should have been harder, but Nessa's ability to climb so fast was simply proof to her that Jenna was truly ready to share this. Nessa knew all too well that she had no power here that Jenna did not give her.

When Nessa's eyes finally peeked over the window ledge, a warm, golden light streamed through those eyes and into her very being. She saw every experience, however fleeting and private, that Jenna had ever had in regards to William Monroe. She saw every glimpse of him that Jenna had experienced while sitting at the coffee shop with Nigel as her son went home from school. She saw him kissing a girl, and felt Jenna's protective instincts rise. Nessa followed the memories further and further down the tower, past the report cards and skinned knees and summer camps, all of which Jenna had snuck off to participate in, even if only as a observer. She felt the heart-wrenching joy-tinged-with-sorrow when Jenna first lay eyes on the child she had given up after tracking him down. He was playing in a kiddy pool in his new parent's yard, splashing and giggling like only a three-year-old could. She felt the shame that Jenna had endured at having given up her flesh and blood, the last in her family line.

But then, Nessa experienced something that she never had known in her own mortal existence. She was there when Jenna gave life, and she saw it through the eyes of a terrified 16 year old girl. Nessa felt the pain and panic welling up inside her as the distended belly in front of her desperately attempted to rid itself of the life form growing inside. In all her life, Nessa had never known this kind of fear. It was raw and undirected, and the sterile room and equally cold medical personnel did nothing to appease the girl's building terror. Nessa wished so badly that she could could have gone back in time to, at the very least, hold Jenna's hand.

But one nurse, a little younger and less jaded than her counterparts, entered the room to assist, and the only thing she was able to do was whisper words long lost to Jenna's memory, but they were comforting and kind and soft. Jenna was crying and screaming, but the nurse's constant vocalizations helped calm her, little by little. Then, through Nessa's ears, Jenna heard crying. She listened as the boy who would later be known as William Monroe came into the world, kicking and screaming his tiny little head off. The doctor cut the umbilical cord while the nurses cleaned him up.

The doctor looked as if he was going to take the child directly from the room, but Jenna cried out after him. She knew she had agreed to give him up. She knew it was the best thing for him, and she knew she could never be the mother he deserved. But she wanted to see him. She wanted to see the one good thing, or potentially good thing, that had come from the last year during which she had suffered so much. The doctor looked hesitant, but the young nurse put her foot down, and Jenna was allowed to hold the squalling, pink-faced little human being.

Then Nessa felt love. As the baby lay in his mother's arms, Nessa knew beyond all reasonable doubt that Jenna felt love for her child, and that her love would force her to do what was best. She had given him something normally only granted by the gods of myth and legend . . . a chance to exist. His little hand gripped her finger, and she smiled at his perturbed baby face. She kissed his forehead, then closed her eyes in a vain attempt to hold off her tears as she offered the child back to the nurse. She couldn't bare to watch him taken away, so she cried in silence and sorrow, hating herself for doing what was right. She was convinced at that point she would never see her son again.