Not a Bite to Eat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It couldn't hurt to take a peek around inside, I thought. Just to see if he had neighbors in the building who I could talk to. I entered, took the few necessary steps down the hallway and climbed the steps. When I reached the top, it wasn't what I'd been expecting.

It was pretty much one big open space. There was a partition wall at the back with a couple of closed doors which I figured must lead to the bedroom and bathroom, since I didn't see a bed in the main room. In fact, I didn't see much of anything in the main room. There was a chair but no table in front of the compact kitchenette made up of a small stove, small refrigerator and a couple of overhead cabinets. There wasn't even a radio in the place. I opened the refrigerator but the light inside shone on a white nothingness, totally empty. Tony must not live here after all, so why had he come here early this morning?

I didn't feel like I had to make a special effort to be quiet anymore so I walked over to the wall and opened the first door. Inside, by the light of the window, I could see an old cast iron tub, a pedestal sink and an old commode. The room was spotlessly clean, like it had never been used.

I opened the next door on darkness and I felt the wall inside for a light switch. When I flicked it on, I almost wet my pants. Tony was lying in bed inside. The bulb in the ceiling light was really weak but I could clearly see him. He was lying on his back, the sheet covering him up to his waist, his arms at his sides. His muscular chest looked even more massive nude and I could see a whole series of red scars across his torso. He didn't move. As a matter of fact, I couldn't even see him breathing.

It would be just my luck to have followed him here on the very night that he'd decided to do himself in. I didn't see any blood but that didn't mean he hadn't used pills or something else. I crossed to the bed and stood over him and as I did, he made a slight snorting sound in his sleep and his fingers flexed. He was alive; he was just so deeply asleep that he looked dead. This close to him, I could see his chest barely rising and falling. He didn't move again so I backed out of the room, switched off the light and closed the door.

I knew I was an intruder, that if he'd wakened he would have had every right to beat the fuck out of me and then call the police to arrest me. I left promptly. But the rest of the afternoon it bothered me that he'd been so deeply asleep. I'd known a few junkies in the navy and that was the kind of stupor they fell into after shooting up. Dead to the world until the junk wore off. It was none of my business but I felt kind of pissed off to think that Tony was probably a dope fiend.

As soon as I opened the bar that afternoon, Tony arrived. He watched me making preparations for a few minutes and then he asked, "Got a few minutes to visit with me in the back room?"

"I thought you'd never ask." I replied and threw my wet bar towel at the kid, who just smirked.

I led Tony back to the store room and I was no sooner through the door when he grabbed me around the chest with one arm while he used the opposite hand to encircle my throat. I knew that he was strong but this was probably what it felt like to be squeezed by a boa constrictor. He held me tight against his body, his head on my shoulder and in a low voice that I'd never heard before he said, "You followed me last night. Why?"

"I just wanted to see where you live." I managed to squeak out of my constricted throat.

"And then you came back again today." he hissed.

"I did, I know, I had no business going into your place but the door was unlocked and I just wanted to snoop around al little bit."

"Why?" he asked again.

"I just wanted to find out something about you. You always act so mysterious, I couldn't help myself. I feel like we're friends but I don't know anything about you, not even your real name."

"I left the door unlocked." he said, his grip on my throat slackening. "I knew you'd be back. I wanted to see what you'd do.'

"I could have stabbed you through the heart and you wouldn't have even known it, as knocked out as you were."

His grip around me loosened and he said, "Just because I seemed asleep doesn't mean I wasn't aware of everything around me."

He let go of me and I turned around to face him.

"Are you a junkie, you bastard?" I asked. "Because that shit is a mess and I don't know that I want you hanging around if you are. I thought you were already dead when I saw you in bed. I don't want to see you fuck yourself up and die, I like you too much for that."

He gave me that half smile again after looking at me for a minute and then he said, "No, I'm not a junkie. I don't use drugs. I have a health condition; it makes me sleep like that. I've had it for a long time and there is no cure so I've gotten used to it. I sleep during the day because I like the night better, it's not so hectic."

"You'd better be telling me the truth motherfucker. And what's up with that apartment? It looks like no one even lives there and there wasn't a crumb of food in the place."

"I never eat...at home." he replied, still with that half smile. "And I've learned to do without most of the things other people find comforting."

"You're really pretty weird, do you know that?" I asked.

"I know it quite well." he replied. "And I'll try to be more trusting. Now, are you ready to feed me that excellent cock before the bar gets busy?"

He stayed on his usual stool all evening, conducting business as usual but sometimes I'd glance up and find him staring at me with that half smile. He seemed like he'd gotten over my spying.

At closing time he didn't leave and after I'd finished my closing chores I asked, "Are you going to stay there all night to make sure you get your seat tomorrow?"

"I wondered if you wanted to walk me home." he replied.

"Fuck yeah." I said.

It was a cool night and when we got outside, while I locked up, he stood gazing at the sky overhead.

"The stars are different than they are in Europe." he said. "I like that."

"Yeah, for one thing you can hardly see them."

"I can see them." he replied.

As we walked along, I tried making conversation. I told him about the previous winter and how I hoped it wouldn't get that cold again this year.

"I wouldn't mind, I don't feel the cold like other people." he told me. "Maybe I'm part reptile."

I tried talking about movies but he quickly told me that it had literally been years since he'd seen a film. I felt like I'd put my foot in my mouth, I'm sure that the war had made a film a rare luxury very few had access to.

We walked along the rest of the way in silence but comfortably. It was like he didn't expect me to talk. When we got to his place, I started to say goodnight but he said, "Step inside for a moment."

He held the door open for me and I stepped into the dim hallway. He grabbed me in those powerful arms again but this time he began kissing me. And let me tell you, he was as expert at kissing as sucking cock. I could feel him down to my toes and when he slipped his tongue into my mouth, I almost shot a load right then and there. My hands were all over him, cupping the meaty globes of his ass and stroking the crack between them, running my hands over his arms and back. I could feel a sizable stiffness against my crotch and I reached down and grasped the thick shaft through his clothes, making him gasp.

"It has been a long time since anyone touched me there.' he said, breaking away from my lips.

"I never took you for the kissing type." I said as I stroked his long cock.

"I'm not, usually. It's been a long time for that, too."

I held his stiff meat and squeezed it, saying, "How about I suck you off tonight. You're more than ready and it feels like you've got a championship dick."

"We're not ready for that yet."

With my other hand, I stroked his ass and I said, "Do you want to fuck? I'm all yours, if you want me, and I'd love to get into this hot butt."

"You can fuck me, I like that. Not as much as sucking you off, but as long as you cum for me, I'd enjoy it."

"And you'll fuck me. I want you to."

"Maybe in time. I'd need to know you better."

"You've been sucking my cock practically every night since I met you." I said. "That's knowing me pretty well."

"But I still have things to learn and you would have a whole lot more to learn about me."

"Fine." I said. "How about tomorrow night you come home with me and we start getting better acquainted?"

"We'll do that." he replied, his hand stroking my stiff dick through my pants. "But before I let you go for tonight, I think I can probably work one more load out of your balls." He sunk to his knees in front of me.

The next afternoon I woke up early and spent some time cleaning and tidying my place up. I changed the sheets and towels and made sure that there was plenty to drink and some snacks in the fridge. I was as nervous as a teenager.

I stayed nervous all of that evening. Just knowing that he was nearby and watching me work caused me to be more clumsy and forgetful than usual and every time I'd glance up and see him looking at me with that smile I was tempted to tell everyone to get out, close the bar and drag him to my bed. There'd been a guy I knew in the service, we got along really well and I had really gotten to like him. I even had thoughts that maybe after the war; he and I would go somewhere and maybe live together. Instead, he'd gotten himself killed. But now, for the first time since then, I was feeling the same sort of feelings.

Closing time finally came around after what seemed like days and I told him I'd skip the clean up and come in early for the next night. He just smiled.

The walk home was awkward, only because I was so nervous. He didn't notice, or pretended not to, and we'd already discovered that we didn't need to keep up a conversation. When we got to my place I unlocked the hall door and he rested his hand on the small of my back, ushering me in before him. Just that touch made my cock spring up so stiff it ached.

Upstairs, I unlocked my apartment and opened the door, stepping to one side so that he could enter first. I flipped on a lamp and then another while he stood by the door. When I turned around, he was looking around at the room and he said, "I like it. You've made a home; I've never been able to do that."

I gave him the grand tour of all 3 rooms, showed him where the bathroom was and ended up in the bedroom.

"If you need to use the john, go ahead." I said. "You're the guest."

"I'm fine." he said and sat down on the end of my bed.

"Well, that cold walk made me have to piss like a racehorse. I'll be right back."

As I pissed through a half stiff dick, I got nervous all over again. What if the sex was awful, what if he didn't like my body, what if we just weren't compatible? As I washed my hands I looked at myself in the mirror above the sink and wished it was morning.

I stepped back into the bedroom. While I was gone, he'd shed his clothes in a pile on the floor and was reclining nude on my bed. I gulped out loud, he looked so good. I've mentioned how well built he seemed and I wasn't wrong. His tan skin stretched over muscles, outlining and defining them. From his head to his toes you could see how each muscle group connected to the next under his smooth skin. He was lightly haired with black curls on his chest and stomach, with a thicker and heavier bush around his cock. And what a cock. Like me, he was uncircumcised, and he looked even thicker and longer than me. His dick lay across his hip and as I watched, it lengthened and fattened until it was standing upright against his abdomen. It was beautifully shaped, a slightly darker shade than the rest of his body, the skin smooth and flawless. When fully erect, his foreskin pulled back just enough to see the top of the pink cock head inside.

"Will I do?" he asked, smirking.

"For fucking sure." I replied, struggling to get out of my own clothes. "And I'll do too, anything you want."

I crawled onto the bed and pressed the length of my body against his for the first time. He smelled like cedar and his flesh was cool, even his stiff cock pressed against me.

"You're chilled." I said. "Let's get under the covers."

"I like it like this." he replied. "I like the coolness and feeling how warm you are." Then he kissed me. If the kiss the night before had been expert, this kiss was Olympic grade. We practically devoured each other, our tongues rubbing together. If I could have climbed down his throat I would have.

We grappled with each other's body the way two strong lust filled men are prone to, arms around each other and rolling around the bed, first with me on top, then with him. If nothing else had happened that night it still would have been one of the best nights of my life.

I was lying on top of him, his arms around me and in each of his hands I held a smooth ass cheek. He spread his legs and raised them so that my stiff dick dropped between his buns.

"I believe you said something about fucking me." he said, looking up into my eyes. "Are you going to make me beg?"

I let an involuntary growl vibrate in my throat. Here I was, hotter for this man than I'd ever been in my life and he was asking me to fuck him. I propped my self up over him, kissed him again and then said, "Up on your hands and knees, I want to see your ass."

He rolled over and climbed into position in front of me. Up till now I'd only felt his ass, I hadn't really seen it, and now here it was spread open in front of me. His muscular ass cheeks were the kind that stand up from the body, creating a v shaped valley at the top of his ass that lead to a flat, dimpled v and then on to the deep valley where his spine divided his back. His ass crack was deep and his huge balls swung between his spread legs. And his hole. His hole, tightly puckered, was a light pink with a darker ring of flesh surrounding it that held a perfect circle of silky hairs.

"Jesus Christ, is there any part of you that isn't perfect?" I asked and as he chuckled I lowered my head. When my tongue found his hole, he let out a gasp and his hips quivered. I circled the pucker with my tongue, taking my time, and he made little noises as I did so. When I made my tongue into a point and speared it into his hole, he almost collapsed onto the bed. I grabbed his hips to steady him and found I could sink my tongue in even deeper while pulling his hips to me. I couldn't see but I could feel him squirming on the bed as I fucked him with my tongue. We began to work in tandem, him pulling his hips forward and then thrusting back onto my tongue. He was making little noises like, "Uh, uh, uh..."

Finally he said, "I need your cock in me."

I'd made sure earlier that day that my jar of Vaseline was in easy reach, just under the edge of the bed and I reached down, retrieved it and opened it, all with one hand while the other stroked his big cock. I scooped out a good gob of grease and began massaging it into his wet hole. He knew how to take it, his hole blossomed out and one by one my fingers sank inside of him until I had 3 of them up to the knuckles in his ass.

I sat back on my haunches, my hard dick standing straight up in front of me and slathered a thick coat of grease over it.

When my cock head touched his pink hole, he let out a little whimper and as I pressed forward and the tight muscle expanded around the head of my cock he whispered, "Yes, yes."

I pressed my hips forward and watched as my swollen meat sank into his tiny hole until I was flush against his cheeks and not even the root of my cock showed. He'd been laying with his head on the mattress, ass arched in the air but now he raised his upper body, looked over his shoulder and said, "Fuck my ass till I beg you to stop, you big dicked son of a bitch."

I felt my dick throb with another degree of hardness inside his ass and I started slowly stroking in and out, driving my cock upward when sliding into him, making his tight chute feel my cock head stroking it. His beautifully shaped cheeks were spread wide in front of me and I could look down and watch as my glistening cock disappeared into his hole and then slid back out. I'd never seen anything so beautiful.

"Do you like fucking my ass?" he asked.

"No, I fucking love fucking your ass." I replied. He was slick and moist inside, his chute opening for my cock while at the same time squeezing it and he was cooler inside than I'd experienced before.

"Don't cum. I want to watch you fuck me." he said as he pulled forward so that my dick popped free of his ass and smacked up against my belly. He squirmed around until he was on his back and then raised his knees to his shoulders so that his ass gaped open once more.

"Put your dick back in me." he said. I poised my cock head on his hole and thrust it inside of him. He placed his hands against my chest so that I couldn't lean forward and he could watch me as I thrust in and out, my own hand wrapped around the thick shaft of his big cock, stroking it. He observed me for a few minutes, running his hands over my chest and then he reached up, grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down on top of him. His soft lips opened under mine and my tongue slid into his mouth.

I knew that this was the most perfect sexual experience I'd ever had. Our mouths sealed together, tongues caressing each other, my stiff dick buried in his tight ass, him with his arms wrapped tightly around my torso; I didn't know how it could ever get any better.

And then it did. I've already described the unique sensation of having your cock shoved down his throat, how the muscles inside almost stroked and milked your shaft until you almost couldn't stand it. Well, he began doing something comparable with his ass. Muscles inside of him, muscles I didn't even know were located there, began to rhythmically squeeze and stroke my cock. It came in waves, sliding up my shaft in tight rings of stiff muscle, all the while clamping down on the hard rod. It was intense in his throat; this was twice the sensation because it started at his tight ass ring and stroked the entire length of meat. It was my turn to whimper and moan, and I sure as hell did.

Sweat dripped off of my body as I plowed his magical ass, slamming my hips against him to sink my cock as deeply as possible inside. I could hear my flesh slapping against his ass and feel him move up in my arms with each thrust. His tongue was almost down my throat, teasing the tender tissues.

"I'm going to cum soon." I gasped, propping myself up on my arms. He put a hand behind each of his knees, pulled his legs higher so that his magnificent ass was as open as possible and said, "Shoot it in me, and shoot it as deep as you can."

Well, fuck, who could resist that?

I felt my balls start to lift and tighten, my ass hole clenching and my cock swelling and getting even stiffer. When the first blast of cum left my piss hole, I felt like howling. I buried my cock in his ass, thrust inside as far as it would reach, and fired off at least 6 or 7 more loads before my balls were empty.

I collapsed on top of him and he stroked my sweaty back and sides, my cock still inside of him and the talented muscles milking every last drop out of my piss hole.

When I finally was breathing normally again, I raised back up and looked into his eyes.

"What the fuck are you?" I asked. "No human man can take a fuck like that. Are you some kind of angel?"

His eyes had darkened when I asked what he was but they cleared when I asked if he was an angel.

"That's it, that's exactly right. I'm the angel of sex and I just happened to land in your bar."

"Bullshit." I replied. "And I'm Napoleon. Are you just naturally able to do all of that or did you learn somewhere?"