Not a Football Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we separated we fell asleep for a while in each other's arms. Fortunately I had the foresight to set my alarm for 5:00 otherwise she never would have gotten up in time to be home when her family got back from the game.

We showered separately because even though I had cum three times in or on her already that day, I knew that I would try for an unprecedented fourth time if I was with her naked body in the shower. She again did her best to erase her just-fucked look, and I kissed her cheeks (so as not to mess up her lipstick) as I hustled her out my door with my honest thanks at 5:24. She actually glowed as she smiled at me when exiting. As I was slumped in my living room again trying to sort out my feelings of euphoria and guilt I saw Jerry's car pull into his driveway at 5:37. The home team must have won because the boys were jubilant as the exploded from the car and Jerry had a big smile on his face.

***********

My relationship with Sarah continued as the football season went on. During the week we had a very cordial honestly friendly relationship and on Sunday we did our best to fuck each other into oblivion. There was no doubt that despite the guilt that I felt in fucking a married woman that I enjoyed my relationship with Sarah more than with anyone else in my life except for Michelle. My guilt was assuaged somewhat by the verbally abusive actions by Jerry toward her, both that I witnessed and what upon prompting she reported.

After seven or eight weeks of three intercourse sessions every Sunday -- I no longer considered them just fucks because there definitely was an emotional component on both of our parts -- as we lay together in another case of sexually induced euphoria I gently held Sarah's jaw and stared into her eyes as I softly talked. "You know that I like you more than anyone else in my life except for my ex-wife. However, I don't know what the end game is. I certainly don't want to break up your marriage and even if you left Jerry for other reasons that wouldn't work for me because I want kids of my own; but I can't see giving up the most fun of my life since I got divorced."

After a pregnant pause Sarah smiled an affectionate smile and said "Do we have to have an end game? Can't we just enjoy ourselves and see what happens? You may get tired of me, Jerry may catch us, our home or economic situations may change, there are many things about the future that we can't predict. You have no idea how much you have enriched my life. Even if our bond were to end today -- which is the last thing I want, by the way -- I would be an infinitely happier person because of my intimate relationship with you."

We kissed, I sucked her nipples, and she massaged my balls, until it was time for her to go.

***********

Actually Sarah's words "we can't predict the future" themselves became prophetic two weeks later when on a Wednesday I got a call out of the blue. The number on my cellphone's caller ID wasn't one that I recognized but I answered anyway, "Alan Moore here."

"Alan Moore? what happened to Ezra?" was the laughing upbeat melodious voice on the line."

"Michelle?" I inquired in disbelief.

"Glad that you still remember me," she chuckled.

We had a pleasant conversation for about five minutes -- that entire time I couldn't really believe that she was calling me -- until she said "I'd love to chat some more, but I have a meeting to get to so I'm going to go directly to the reason for calling you."

"OK -- great!" was all that I could think of to reply.

"I'm going to be in your city next week and unless you have a wife or a live-in girlfriend I wonder if I could stay with you. I heard that you retired and I'd really like to catch up."

I was flabbergasted but finally pulled my shit together and responded "Yeah, sure; that would be great. When will you be here?"

"I'll be there Monday morning through Friday late afternoon, Tuesday through Friday at a conference. If it's OK I'd like to stay Monday through Thursday nights -- I don't want to ruin your plans."

Since the only thing in my life that I didn't want to disturb was my Sunday time with Sarah -- anything else could be rescheduled -- I enthusiastically agreed."

"Text me your flight information and I'll pick you up; and if you need a car while here I have two and you can use one of them."

"Thanks Ezra -- I mean Alan -- I'll do just that. I can't wait to see you," she continued and then terminated the call.

I was in a daze for the next few days. Sarah noticed it when we saw each other when gardening after work on Friday. "What's with you, Alan? You look shell-shocked."

"I guess I kind of am. My ex-wife called me Wednesday and said that she'd be in town the next Monday through Friday and wants to stay with me."

I could see Sarah's wheels turning so I whispered "No, not Sunday, nothing interferes with my Sunday plans."

"Glad to hear that," she whispered back with a grin.

We chatted some more; it was clear that Sarah wanted me to volunteer some more information related to Michelle, but that was the last thing that I wanted to do. She did get out of me that I was picking Michelle up at the airport Monday morning, however.

It may have been my imagination, but that Sunday Sarah seemed to up her sex game to a new level. I didn't think that was possible because ever since she did her strip tease the first Sunday that we fornicated it seemed to me that she was giving 100%. Maybe some of the stupid things I had always heard coaches and announcers say about giving "110%" could actually be true; it seemed that at least the time she rode me like a rented mule with the apparent attempt to rip my dick off she was giving 110%.

In addition to her enhanced enthusiasm I thought that I noticed something different about Sarah, but not being very observant I couldn't put my finger on it.

I gave Michelle a big hug when I picked her up at the airport late Monday morning. I was surprised when she gave me a peck on the lips. She looked even better than the last day that I saw her more than four years ago; I always considered her the most beautiful and intelligent woman that I had ever come across, and was surprised by the renewed pang I felt at losing her.

We had an enjoyable and informational conversation on the way to Crimson Court. I had taken most of the week off, pending Michelle's schedule, so I was in no hurry. I chuckled to myself when we pulled into my driveway and Sarah was outside next door in Daisy Duke shorts, a halter top, and makeup on looking like she was gardening intensely.

When we got out of the car and I took Michelle's large suitcase out of the trunk Sarah grinned "Hi neighbor."

"Hi yourself," I grinned back. Then I turned to Michelle and said "Michelle I want you to meet my next door neighbor, Mrs. Sarah Hawkins. Sarah's husband is Jerry and her 11 and 9 year old boys Bret and Aiden."

When they shook hands I noticed for the first time -- I guess that I'm a clueless male -- that they were almost exactly the same height, both had perfect asses and thighs, had the same color hair, and although their facial features were much different (Michelle's is model-perfect) they had the same upbeat look on their faces.

We politely chatted for about ten minutes before I said that we needed to get inside since I had a lunch to prepare and Sarah smiled as we left and she herself went into her house.

When we got inside the always perceptive and direct Michelle, complete with friendly snicker, said "Wow; you've really changed a lot the last four years. Not only have you retired from football but now you're fucking married women." When my face darkened she continued "Hey, no judgment, just an observation," and smiled.

"I am not fucking married women," I replied.

"Sorry; my bad," she chuckled. "Fucking a married woman, not women."

"What makes you say that," I responded realizing how weak my reply was but since I had never lied to Michelle I didn't want to now even though it was none of her business.

"Ezra -- I mean Alan -- you know how perceptive I am. But I didn't have to be to recognize the twinkle in your eyes and the same one in Sarah's. Why do you think that she was wearing that outfit, and had makeup on, while supposedly gardening? She wanted to remind you that she has the goods. Yet another thing I noticed is that you seem to like big boobs a lot more than you used to tell me that you did."

I'm sure that I turned purple. Michelle stifled a laugh then thankfully changed the subject.

I got Michelle settled in to the guest room, then we took an exploratory drive to the conference center where the business she was transacting in our city took place, walked around the downtown area since she had never been in my city before, and by that time we were both ready to eat.

I made Michelle one of the new recipes I had tested on Sarah and her kids. She cleaned her plate. "Wow, Alan; you really have developed some super culinary skills if this is any indication of what you can do."

"I'll make you dinner every night except Thursday -- then I'll take you out to one of my favorite places -- and you can see if this is a one-of," I chuckled.

We turned in relatively early. From what Michelle had told me about her conference I didn't see a close relationship to her business but I didn't try to overthink it.

I did try to think about it again the next morning in view of what happened in the middle of the night, however.

Sometime around two a. m. -- I have this vague recollection of looking at the clock next to my bed -- I felt activity at my crotch. I was sure that it was a wonderful dream, not unexpected because Michelle was still the love of my life and seeing her live stirred up old feelings.

It was only when a body mounted me that I realized that it wasn't a dream. The moon was waxing half full and the sky was almost cloudless so there was enough moonlight strafing through the skylight in my bedroom that I saw the unmistakable signs of Michelle's sleek body, lustrous hair, and perky tits sitting on me with my apparently rigid cock buried to the hilt in her pussy.

Michelle was always an active instigator or participant in sex. This time she was at her peak. I think that she bounced, rotated, and grinded all at the same time while pulsating her pc muscles like a human heart in a marathon. I instinctively grabbed her sprightly B cup boobs and twisted them with just the amount of kink that she liked. We simultaneously came with the power of a volcano after only a couple of minutes, rendering us happy piles of protoplasm barely able to react to the aftershocks that followed.

I'm not exactly sure how, but we ended up in the spoon position and I fell asleep cuddling her. Sometime afterward I felt her hand moving in back of her and cupping my balls. My cock seemed to inflate instantly and acted like a heat seeking missile searching for her pussy. I slowly penetrated her, reached an arm over her to massage a tit, and we had a very leisurely copulation. When we came it was with much less intensity that the recent cowgirl ride, but it seemed to last longer than any other orgasm in my past, so it was just as pleasurable.

The next morning Michelle wasn't next to me when I woke up. I heard noises in the kitchen. When I stumbled in with just my boxers on she smiled and said "You did such a nice job with dinner last night I thought that I'd make breakfast; you still like cheese and ham omelets don't you."

"You bet," I grinned and then walked over to her, held her shoulders and made her look me in the eye. "Want to tell me why you rocked my world last night?"

"It was fun, wasn't it," she grinned. Then glaring at me as intensely as I was at her she continued "I'll be back from my conference before 5:00 p. m. We can talk then." She punctuated that with a quick kiss on the lips and as she moved away from me said "You have both cheddar and mozzarella; which one to you want in your omelet?"

"Surprise me," I said, "just like you did last night. I'm taking a quick shower."

We ate breakfast together chatting about current events in the newspaper -- yes I still like the feel of paper when digesting news so I get delivery even if most people on Crimson Court don't. I asked if she wanted to drive my Tesla or Ferrari. She chose the Tesla, picked up her briefcase, gave me another quick kiss, and left me to clean up the kitchen.

***********

I thought about Michelle the entire day. I wondered what the hell was up; did she want to re-start our relationship? I had no answer to that. Did I want to? I was 99% sure that my answer to that was a qualified "Yes." How would she approach it? Did my relationship with Sarah have anything to do with it, whether positive or negative? I was as confused as a nursing baby at a topless beach. It wasn't until noon and I was working out that I was able to temporarily put it out of my mind.

I was sitting in the living room with a bottle of Michelle's favorite red wine open and one glass already poured when she entered my house about 4:45. She saw me sitting there with a smile on my face, the bottle and glass, and chimed "I guess that you want the real deal, and right away."

"Yes, I want my question from this morning answered; what's up?"

She sat down across from me, picked up her glass, drained it, refilled it, and then stared at me. "I miss you. I've never really loved anyone else besides you Ezra -- I can't stop calling you that. Now that you're no longer playing football and aren't remarried I came here with a proposal in mind. I could transfer to the opening my company has in your city, move in with you for a six month trial, and if we're in love as much as we once were we could take it from there. Unfortunately, after I met that sneaky big-titted bitch Sarah I know that won't work; so I've got another plan in mind."

I raised my eyebrows. Michelle was always direct, but this was way beyond straight forward even for her.

"First of all she's not a bitch; but by all means go on; I'm interested," I mused, taking a sip of my soft drink.

She sighed. "I want to get you to move to the city I live in now, sell this house, buy a house there, and we try the six month experiment. I don't know if you have any strong ties here -- except for your well-endowed married buddy -- but since you've only lived here seven months or so I'm hoping not."

When I didn't say anything for a few minutes she continued. "I'm going to sleep in your bed the next three nights to try and convince you. Last night was only the opening salvo."

I smiled, stood up, pulled her up, gave her a scorching kiss, and said "Thank you for being your normally candid self. I'm going to think about this long and hard and won't delay too long. But this is quite a shock to me and I need some time."

She looked up at me with her intense aquamarine eyes which had always fascinated me and whispered "Do you still love me?"

"I have almost since the date I met you including through today," I replied, "but I still have scars from four years ago. I just need some time."

She kissed me again and then nonchalantly said "Let me help with dinner."

Over the next three nights and four days we entered into an existence that was both comfortable and exciting. Our sexual satisfaction had always been in the 97-99% level; the following three nights it was as close to 100% as was humanly possible. We had almost the same relationship as when we first got married, before the stress of football took over our lives. There was no doubt in my mind that I still loved her -- but I just couldn't completely shake the scars from our divorce even as amicable as she had made it.

There were also two complications. One was my sexual relationship and great fondness for Sarah; the other was the fact that Michelle married someone else eighteen months after she divorced me, and then divorced him eight months ago. I asked her "Why did you marry him?"

"Because he seemed to be like you but without football."

"Why did you divorce him?"

"Because he wasn't you; not even close! I fooled myself into thinking that I loved him. You're the only man I've ever loved."

When I drove her to the airport on Friday we kissed passionately. "I'm not going to even hint at a timetable, Ezra," she said with tears in her eyes. "Just know that I have always loved you, and without football we really will work, forever. Please come to see me or ask me to see you if further evaluation is necessary for you to decide. I'll make you happier than that...uh than your neighbor ever could."

With one more kiss, she was off.

**************

When I got back from the airport Sarah and both boys were outside, the boys playing catch with a baseball even though it was football season. I got my mitt out of my trunk and played catch with them while chatting with Sarah.

"So what did Michelle want?" Sarah asked, taking a page from Michelle's straight-talk handbook.

"Is Jerry here tonight?" I asked.

"He's out to dinner with clients."

"Then why don't you and the boys come over for dinner again and while they play video games after dinner we can talk."

She smiled and nodded her head "Yes." Then she called over to the boys "Do you want to have dinner at Alan's house tonight." I asked the boys to call me "Alan" rather than "Mr. Moore;" he's my father.

"Sure do," was the dual response.

"Then clean up your rooms and get ready. Is ten minutes from now OK?" she asked as she turned toward me.

"Sure is," I smiled.

The boys loved the dinner as much as the last time and while Sarah and I cleaned up afterward with Sarah's permission I put in a new videogame into the console of my high-end gaming equipment and set them loose.

As Sarah and I cleaned up, occasionally "accidently" bumping into each other, we had the "Michelle conversation." I told her the complete truth. Her response, without making eye contact, was "I know that she's the love of your life I guess that you'll be leaving soon."

"There's one complication," I said making her turn to face me. Once I had her attention I continued "I can't possibly go before football season is over."

Sarah blushed then asked "Why not?"

"You see there's this hot MILF who I have an emotional attachment to and who really rings my chimes because she's such a great fuck, so unless she tells me to get lost before football season is over I can't leave her in the lurch."

"I'll bet anything that she would really appreciate it if you stayed; she probably realizes that there is no long term future with you but she is having the best experience of her life and doesn't want it to end right away."

I smiled and replied "That's what I think that I'll do then." We finished up, I took Sarah and the boys for ice cream, and I subtly squeezed her ass before she took the boys home.

That Sunday Sarah again put in an impossible 110% effort during our love-making, and as we panted next to each other while I rubbed my hands over her body, the difference I thought that I perceived last Sunday crystallized.

"Sarah -- I've always loved your body -- but is it even more sleek now than when we first met?"

Sarah got the biggest grin on her face. "You noticed?"

"Like I said it's always been fantastic -- but I guess now that you'd call it super-fantastic. Have you been working out?"

"Yes -- with a trainer. Also I have a confession to make. Using the key that you entrusted me with sometimes when you're at work I sneak into your home gym and work out there."

"Why did you start?"

She diverted her eyes and then shyly said "I wanted to be the best that I could be for you."

"You little minx," I laughed. "I guess that I'll have to punish you for your bad behavior of sneaking into my house with another titty fuck," I growled.

"No, please not that," she fake protested.