Not Another Teen Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bird got me," he yelled back over the hedges holding his hand over the dried sperm caking his face. "Thanks for the info." Kevin ran inside to change and take a quick shower. After gargling several times to get the semen taste out of his mouth, close to another hour had passed by the time he set off in pursuit. He planned on checking all the nearby fancy restuarants and if it came down to it, marching into the prom to get his daughter.

********************

Sam was in a daze as she left the city. Jamal had taken her to a classy restaurant in downtown Manhattan. They had been treated like royalty, the food practically melting in her mouth. There were a lot of muscular black men in the restaurant and they all showed great respect for Jamal calling him Mr Washington. The server even let them drink wine without questioning their age. If the spectre of an angry father wasn't looking over her shoulder, this would have been the best night of her life.

The limo had a stocked bar and they drank more on the long drive back. They clinked champagne glasses as Jamal said, "Here's to friends."

"To friends," Sam agreed.

"You have beautiful eyes," said Jamal. "I never noticed under your glasses."

"It's the weirdest thing Jamal. My eyes have cleared up. I don't need glasses anymore."

"Good, it's a crime to cover them up. Now, since it's a long ride to the prom and the driver can't see us with the blind up, why don't we finish what we started the other night." Jamal started unbuttoning his pants.

The thought of seeing his cock again thrilled her and the booze was making her horniness return, but she shook her head no laying her hand on his arm to stop him. "No Jamal, I'm sorry, I'm ashamed of the way I've been acting over the last three weeks. I don't know what came over me."

"Another hand job then?"

"No, I don't think that's a good idea."

Jamal appeared angry with her most of the ride to the prom and the conversation was muted. He perked up when they pulled up to the school gym. The limo driver opened the door and Jamal stepped out to cheers from the football team. The cheering stopped when he helped her out. They were staring at her, mouths agape, eyes roaming her body. One whistled. Sam wasn't used to getting stared at with anything but disdain. She could get used to this.

It wasn't just the football team, it was almost everyone. Most didn't even recognize her. "Sam you look gorgeous." It was Malcom working the prom. "Let me get some pictures of you two." Malcom seemed the proud father. After taking some standard shots, Malcom pulled Jamal asside and Sam went to get some punch, she was feeling very hot.

"Son, Hank has been trying to get a hold of you. He says there's an unforeseen side effect to the Y-serum."

"Serious?" He felt a moments concern for Samantha.

"He didn't sound upset, he seemed excited. He wants you to call as soon as possible."

"It'll have to wait until tommorrow. Thanks Dad."

"I'm proud of you son."

Jamal nodded at his father and went to find Samantha. Raymond Duncan was chaperoning the door with his wife. The husband Jamal had cuckholded wouldn't look him in the eye as he stepped up to Darlene and kissed her on the cheek. "Mrs. Duncan you look ravishing." His teacher-slut smiled at him and he deteced the hint of jealousy in her eyes as he entered the building.

Jamal spotted Samantha surrounded by several guys trying to hit on her. She looked trapped, not sure how to handle the attention. The boys were trying to keep it real, but none could keep their eyes off her breasts. He felt nothing, but contempt for the stupid white boys. Dan stopped him before he could save Sam. "Damn Jamal, she's fucking fine. If I knew she was hiding that body under those bulky black clothes, I would of gone after her years ago. She makes Trisha look like a child. So did you do it?"

"Dan, As much as I hate to admit it, you may have found the one girl I can't fuck."

"Told you so. You have until midnight to fuck her."

"Shame we didn't bet your girlfriend I could of had her within several days." Jamal left before Dan could respond.

The pack of horny boys seperated from Sam as the giant black teen loomed over them. "Care to dance?"

"I've never danced before," she replied.

"I'll lead."

The next two hours were a blur of dancing and socializing. Sam was having the time of her life though she still felt out of place talking to the popular teens and being stared at so much.

Sam leaned her head into Jamal's chest as they slow danced. The heat she had been feeling seemed more intense and it was concentrating in her crotch. The powerful horniness that had possessed her the last three weeks was returning stronger then ever. He pressed his crotch against her belly and the feel of his stiff cock made her pussy run. Sam looked up at him. "Maybe I will finish that blow job after all." Then she glanced at the door. Oh no, my dad just walked in the door."

"Ladies and gentlemen, students, falculty," blared the speaers. The principal was on stage. "It's time to anounce the king and queen of the prom. Jamal Washington and Samantha Reynolds come to the stage please."

Jamal swaggered onto the stage with Sam at his heels, shyly looking at the floor. "Speach, speach," called the audience as the principal gave them their crowns and stepped off the stage. Jamal didn't know what to say. He leaned into the mike and screamed, "Go Falcons." The football team and cheerleaders yelled back.

Sam didn't like the way Jamal was holding up his crown in one hand and her hand in the other like she was his trophy. "I'd like to say a few words," she said into the mike, this would be her moment off glory where she made them all feel guilty."You see me as a butterfly where once you saw a catepillar. I am the same classmate I have always been. The same girl most of you ignored all year because of the way I looked and dressed."

The audience snickered a little and she heard one whisper, "my god she's pregnant." Sam felt sweat trickle around her nipples and looked down, embarrassed to see her nipples were puffy and hard clearly visible to the entire audience. Worse still, her dress was soaked around each nipple. Sweat formed on her forehead as she struggled to continue. It was hot on the stage.

"We are all the same, yet different. It is our differences that make us human." There had to be a poem or something she could quote to get her point across, but the fires in her loins was making it hard to concentrate. "You don't see the person on the stage, you see the big breasts."-

"How could we miss them?" yelled one of the jocks.

"What if I judged you all by the size of your boobs or your coc..penises. Your hard beautiful, sperm-filled penises. Just what I need in my pussy right now." The audience gasped as she reached over, squeezed Jamal's cock through his pants, then unzipped him.

"I need to get fucked," said Sam kneeling. The audience gasped again when they saw the size of Jamal's organ, before it quickly disappeared in Sam's hungry mouth.

"What the fuck are you doing Sam?" said Jamal just before he got a whiff of her. She did need to get fucked, he could smell it. "Turn the fuck around slut and get on all fours."

They ignored the voices from the audience. "Holy shit, he's gonna fuck her. He'll rip her in two with that thing. Somebody stop them. Dude, this is better then a porn. Man, that pot's some good shit. That thing is twice as big as yours Dan."

Sam forgot where and who she was as she kneeled on all fours towards Jamal. Her short dress was already obscenely high on her legs and he jerked it up exposing her sexy new panties. With a powerful tug, Jamal ripped her panties off her body and tossed them onto the stage.

Sam's pussy lips spread open for him even before he touched it. She moaned as his cock-head touched her labia. The pleasure turned into a stab of pain as Jamal pushed forward breaking through her hymen claiming her virginity. The pain was gone in seconds, Sam's pussy stretching out to accomodate Jamal's large black rod. "Fuck me," she screamed. "Give me that big black cock." Sam shuddered from an orgasm, her first, and one bigger then most women ever experience in their entire lives.

In the audience, Kevin had been forcing his way through the crowd watching the nightmare unfold, his worst dreams of black men were coming true this day. He reached the stage and shook the principal. "We gotta stop this." The old man shook his head, he seemed to shiver a little as he stared up at the interracial couple. Kevin felt it to as he looked up at the stage, smelling the sex coming off the two teens fucking just a few feet away. His first desire was to take Jamal's place, the woman needed to get fucked, even if it was his daughter. Instead of turning hard though, his own dick was shrinking up into his scrotum. He wasn't man enough to fuck the girl on stage. Kevin started shaking along side the principal and several other male students close to the action.

Malcom sensed it to from across the room. He almost ran towards Sam with every intention of fucking her, his cock as hard as it had ever been. His son was bigger and stronger then he was though and Malcom backed off, but not before a low growl rumbled in the back of his throat. Malcom needed to cum and if he couldn't have the girl on the stage, he'd settle for Darlene Duncan. The hot young teacher didn't know what hit her as she was lifted onto the punch bowl table, Malcom pulling her dress up over her hips. Darlene was cumming from Malcom's big cock before she knew what hit her. Many nearby students watched their favorite teacher getting fucked by the school's black janitor, but most continued to stare at the stage.

Jamal pulled Sam's arms back so that her face hit the stage as he continued to pound his incredible cock into her. He yanked her spaghetti straps down her arms exposing her lacy bra. He used her bra strap like reins for awhile, riding her, before unhooking it. Sam's breasts sprang free as she pushed herself back up on all fours. They swung like huge udders under her body. Not only did they look like udders, but they were leaking milk onto the stage floor. She was lactating.

Sam was in a world of perpetual orgasmic bliss. She came to her sense as Jamal's pumping began to get more erratic. He was getting close. At that moment, it ceased being about the sex. It was all about the sperm. She wanted his sperm bombarding her womb with seed. She wanted a baby. Thoughts of the baby disappeared as Sam got her wish and millions of sperm exploded into her pussy. Jamal's orgasm triggered her own climatic one and she passed out from the pleasure. She awoke in the throes of another orgasm. Jamal hadn't stopped for a second, he continued pumping her pussy like an animal until he came a second time.

Jamal reluctantly withdrew hs cock after the second orgasm. He wasn't finished with her, but he had come to his senses, remembering where he was. He picked up the semi-comatose woman in his arms, the students parting for him as he left the building.

Jamal's cock swung, dangling out of his pants as he carried her to the limo. He deposited her in the car and said, "drive." However, the limo driver didn't drive. He stared at Sam, eyes wide, nostrils flaring staring lustily at Sam's prone body until Jamal raised the partition gowling at the driver.

******************

"Dad."

"Jamal, where have you been?" screamed Malcom into the phone.

"I'm in a motel with Sam."

"Why didn't you call?"

"I was kind of busy," he said looking at Sam's sleeping sperm covered form. Her cheeks were puffy, her legs were spread wide with sperm caked around her ass hole and pussy. Jamal watched as milk from her left nipple traveled down her body to pool in her belly button.

"You've been gone a week."

"A week?" The days had been a blur of sex, sleeping, and occassionally eatting from the vending machine. For the first time, Jamal's cock dangled limply, his balls aching as his enhanced metabolism worked overtime to replace the sperm he had ejaculated.

"I talked to Hank. The Y-serum test subjects, Carol, Sam, and the others all seemed to go into heat during the final week of enhancement. They give off pheromones we can't resist. Hank thinks they're all pregnant, though it's too soon to tell.

"I'm gonna have a baby?"

"I'm gona be a granddaddy. There's more, you've been expelled as has Sam. Sam's dad hasn't filed kidnapping charges, I think he's just disowned his daughter. I had to fuck Darlene while you were up on the stage and we've both been fired. Not that it matters to me, but I feel sorry for Darlene.

"I feel sorry for Sam too. I guess we can always go to night school to get our GEDs."

********************

"That cock of yours is incredible Jamal. I can't get enough of it."

Jamal looked at Trisha, Dan's ex-girlfriend, home from college. He had claimed his prize from the bet with Dan shortly after the prom. Trisha had been receptive the minute he made a pass at her, practically ripping into his pants. She had seen what Jamal's cock could do to a woman having watched Sam climax continously on stage.

"None of the men in college measure up to you."

"You've only fucked black men I hope?"

"Yeah, no more white dick for me, but the ones I've been with haven't been hung like you. I had to fuck ten til I found a seven incher."

"Keep trying. I can set you up with some big cock if you get desperate." Jamal's cell phone rang and he answered it. It was the call he'd been waiting for.

He ditched Trisha raced to the hospital where he met his father. "Sam's having contractions," said Malcom.

"Already?"

"The baby wants out."

Later, a pretty female nurse walked out into the waiting room. "Jamal Washington, you have a son." The nurse's eyes settled on Jamal's crotch where the outline of his cock was clearly visible. "The boy favors his father."

The End