Not Another Tentacle Monster Story!

Story Info
Pregnant Cassie gets a tentacle monster to call her own.
2.7k words
4.19
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

"I got the ultrasound results today, honey," Cassie informed me, stroking her expanding belly. "It is definitely a human baby in here, not some weird tentacle monster human mutation."

I was a bit disappointed. Not that I would know what to do if my loving wife had a mutant baby, but if it had tentacle monster DNA I would know for sure that she had not been fucked by my best friend Jim. Asking for a paternity test would be a marriage breaker, since she had sworn that the night she spent at Jim's, the only sex she had was with the tentacle monster that came up his drain while she showered.

Apparently, it was the best orgasm she had ever experienced. So much so that she wished she could have a tentacle monster of her own.

"That wouldn't be cheating, would it, honey?" she had teased me, recounting her excitement one night. Before I could answer, she had swallowed my cock and distracted me.

The question still haunted me, mostly because I knew my unspoken answer was "not as long as I get to watch".

I had missed the ultrasound because there was no way I could get off work. I was a bit upset that Jim had driven Cassie to the appointment. Would her OBGYN assume he was the Dad?

"Don't pout, darling." She slid closer, reaching for my belt buckle. With her other hand, she guided my palm to her round belly. "I can still help you relax."

My cock surged to fullness even before she dropped my pants to the floor. Cassie steered my hand to her breast, which was already swollen, getting ready to feed our "baby monster" as she jokingly called it.

"I bet you want to drink my milk when it comes in, don't you."

"Yes, please."

Cassie could not reply. Her mouth was full of my mighty meat. She swallowed my shaft in one slurp, teasing my testicles with the tip of a finger.

"Lick my slit," I stammered. She obeyed, which was so unlike her.

After sticking her tongue in the gaping hole on the tip of my cock, she licked all around the spongy head, then kissing the tip before rolling her tongue around the rim where my head met my shaft.

My fingers had found her nipple. I squeezed, perhaps a bit too hard. She dragged her teeth sharply along the silky sheath of my shaft, then giggled.

"I am going to come soon."

"Don't worry, hon, I still swallow. Your seed tastes even better than a tentacle monster."

"Did you suck off the monster in Jim's shower?" I really wondered whether she had sucked Jim in the shower. Maybe her tentacle monster fantasy was just cover for cheating.

Bubbles of semen rose out of my slit as I pictured Cassie sucking off my best friend. In my imagination, a tentacle wound itself around her naked flesh as she did so. In my mind's eye, she was already big with baby as this happened, and she moaned as the tentacle caressed her bulge just before Jim came in her mouth so hard that it ran down her chin and dribbled onto her breasts. The tentacles loved scooping that up off Cassie's tender flesh. That climaxed in Cassie enjoying a massive orgasm.

I shuddered as I pictured this, excited rather than jealous. Then I groaned, great gobs of goo gushing out of my cock before Cassie could swallow any. I painted her chin and chest, much like Jim had in my imagination.

Cassie licked my cock head clean. Her tongue darted out and slurped the last pearls of my seed off of her lower lip, letting her jaw stay open so that I saw her swallow.

"I guess I need a shower now," Cassie giggled.

Had she said that to Jim?

Cassie stepped out of her dress right there in our living room, ignoring the wide-open curtains. This revealed that she had been wearing nothing under the dress.

I started to strip, but Cassie said, "I think I need to shower alone, sweetie. Why don't you go to the bedroom and wait?"

She spun around so quickly that she could not tell that I was seriously pouting. Not that I was likely to be ready for round two in the shower. My loving wife had to be correct- waiting naked under our covers would give me time to recover. To slowly stroke my cock back to fullness, all the better to fuck her with.

Cassie moaned so loudly in the shower that her groans travelled right through the wall into the bedroom. I was starting to seriously stroke my meat at the moment she screamed. I knew that sound. Cassie had climaxed. If she HAD made love to a tentacle monster in Jim's shower, that was just the sound he would have heard. Had he seeped seed from his slit like I did?

"What was that?" I asked Cassie as she entered the bedroom, flushed and panting.

"We...we seem to have acquired our own tentacle monster inside the shower drain."

"What the hell?"

"I know, I find it hard to fathom too." She slid into bed beside me. "All I can guess is that when I showered here the morning after I was at Jim's some tentacle slime slid down my leg into the drain. I was ovulating, so it must have taken an egg with it. The gestation period must have finished today."

Cassie saw that I was skeptical. "I don't blame you for doubting it dear. It's like some dumb sci-fi story on Literotica. But it really happened. I just rinsed the slime off already."

She stopped talking for a moment and then said, "Except there might be one deposit I missed."

She slid her fingers into her wet cunt and smiled.

"See," she took her hand to my eyes, "I'm full of tentacle seed."

"Good thing I'm already knocked up,"

Cassie giggled.

I saw that her fingers were slimy. I knew her cunt intimately enough to know that was not her fluid, nor was it male seed, at least not human.

After letting me have a good long look, Cassie dragged her fingers down my cheek, leaving a slime trail, she paused when her nails were just below my nose. I smelled a fishy odour. Or maybe I imagined it, and something was fishy.

"Tell me everything that happened."

"First take a taste dear."

She slid her fingers to my lips. My jaw instinctively relaxed and my tongue darted out. The taste was something I had never experienced before. I knew what my seed tasted like, and Cassie's fluids. This was neither.

Cassie let me suck her fingers until I had licked them clean.

Then she leaned in and kissed me, burying her tongue in my cheek. Now I remembered the taste- it was the same odd sliminess she had shared after the night at Jim's. The flavour of the tentacle monster.

"It happened a lot like the night at Jim's. I was soaping up when I felt a sucker tickle my foot."

As she spoke, Cassie took my hand, which had instinctively cupped my manhood. She guided it to her left tit, which I just then noticed was slimy with similar fluid. Just like after her night at Jim's, Cassie released my tumescence from my pajamas and stroked my shaft. She stepped closer, allowing my tip to rub her moist belly.

"Our monster might be less mature than Jim's, but it was just as talented. Once I looked down at my foot, it snuck another tentacle up my other leg, wrapping my flesh in its embrace."

"Did it fuck you then?"

"Not right away. That tentacle stopped, wrapped tight around my upper thigh, the edge just teasing my labia,"

"Keep going."

"The story, or stroking you?"

"Both. But if you aren't careful, I will come before the monster does in your story."

Cassie's chuckle was deep and throaty, downright wicked. She ran her fingernail across my pee slit, then brought her hand to her lips, licking off the droplet of precum she had captured.

"A third tentacle had snuck up out the drain by then. This one ran up my right leg. First, it intertwined with the one that gripped my foot. I was locked in place, unable to move."

"Were you scared?"

"Yes, but also turned on. I knew what was happening, and the tentacle sex at Jim's was, sorry to say this my dear, the best fucking ever. Once you get past the sliminess, the multiple appendages, the strong grip, even the suckers, add a certain quality that even great human sex just can't equal."

"So, this isn't likely to be a one off this time."

"I thought you wanted to hear the whole story, but dearest, though I will never love our monster like I love you, I love what it does to me."

"I do, but if you keep stroking me like that, I will toss you onto the coffee table and fuck your doggy style. I need release. Unlike you, no tentacles milked me."

"Yet."

Now my mind was spinning. Did tentacle monsters have gender? Did it matter? Was penetration possible or would I allow it to penetrate me? Was this gay, or totally non-binary? As long as Cassie was involved, I didn't care.

"So, that third tentacle had a narrow tip. It teased my buttocks open and without further ado, pushed past my sphincter and penetrated my anus."

"Didn't you protest then?"

"I gasped in surprise and fell forward from the waist, using my hands to lean against the shower wall."

"How deep did it go?"

"Oh, sweetie, I hate to tell you, but it plumbed depths that even your magnificent cock can never explore. I thought then that I was full, but later found out how wrong I was."

"Did it fuck you then?"

"Not right away. Next, a fourth tentacle emerged. The one was thick and strong, but somehow flexible enough to fit though the hole in the drain cover. It wrapped around the one that was fucking my ass. I remember thinking that there was no way two would fit in my rear entrance. But it kept climbing. It used the very tip to massage that divot at the base of my spine that turns us both on so much."

Cassie led my free hand to that spot and allowed me to re-enact the rubbing. Her belly bobbled as her hips shifted in rhythm with my strokes.

"It did that for maybe a minute. My juice was coating my legs to the knees, and a couple of little suckers ran up from the drain and began to swallow my nectar. That distracted me while the tentacle on my back ran around and wrapped itself around my belly."

"The baby..."

"Don't worry, it is fine. The monster seemed to know what was in my bulge. It gripped firmly and squeezed gently, but carefully, as if it knew that pressure could harm me and the babe. Anyway, it was making love to me, not raping me."

"In spite of the assfucking."

"You know I love my poop chute stuffed with your man meat, hon. I suspect that if the monster has been lurking it saw us fucking that way in the shower. Or me practicing with the shampoo bottle, stretching my rosebud wider."

"So, it left your cunny alone?"

"Hardly. But it took its time. And brought another tentacle up to tickle my clit. Those little suckers near the tip of its arm feel like when you go down on me, but as if you hard four tongues to lick my pearl from four directions at once."

"Did it have a special cock like tentacle like the one at Jim's?"

"Well, they ARE related, so, yeah..."

Cassie tossed her curls back, her eyes losing focus as she recalled her adventure for me. For both of us.

"Same sort of bulbous mushroom head. Same shaft shaped like a human cock, but greenish and adorned with suckers. I could not see the base, because it vanished through the drain cover."

So, you don't know whether it has balls."

"Doesn't matter, because whatever it sprays is divine."

"What about your tits?"

"It had at least two more tentacles, because they ran up and tweaked my nipples, then put their suckers to work."

"Was it like when I draw you into my mouth?"

"Different, but wonderful."

Cassie squeezed the root of my cock to make sure I did not waste my seed spurting before she finished her story.

"Once the cocklike tentacle entered my womb, I found out that the fullness in my bowel was nothing compared to a double entry. I started to climax right away and came in waves, gasping and panting."

"But you got double ended at Jim's."

"I had not forgotten how that felt, but our monster seems more devoted to the task than the one in Jim's shower."

"Once you recovered did you suck it clean?"

"I'm still not recovered. My legs are rubbery, and my brain is woozy. My tits hurt where the suckers latched on, but just enough to be a superb reminder of the fun."

Cassie paused. With her swollen pregnant belly, bending over to lick the seed that oozed from my slit was impossible. So, she dropped to her knees, like a good little cocksucker. She took my whole length in her mouth, then withdrew, her tongue lightly coated with my cream. I noticed she still had not told me if she had sucked the tentacles.

"Well, I sucked the one at Jim's, so I sort of knew that tentacle monsters love oral sex, and turnabout just seemed like fair play."

"How many tentacles did you suck?"

"The ones that played with my tits ran up my neck and offered themselves first, and of course once they withdrew, I fell to my knees like I am now and licked and sucked the big cock appendage."

"Did you swallow?"

"There was so much of the inky ooze that I couldn't capture it all, but I loved what I did swallow. Tasted a little like licorice."

"When I ate you out after your night at Jim's, I thought you tasted like saltwater taffy."

"Maybe like men, each monster has a slightly different taste. However, I think you were imagining a monster fresh from the sea. Our friend in the drain lives in fresh water. Just like I think I tasted licorice because it had a black hue. The mind plays tricks."

"I don't mind if you play as long as you don't turn tricks."

Cassie laughed so hard she bit my tender flesh as she took me back into her mouth. I waited a beat to see if she was going to tell me to fill her ass or her cunt. I had to wonder if they were full of monster seed, since apparently, she had carried a load home from Jim's.

Instead, Cassie reached a finger under my taint and stimulated my prostate with a fingernail. As usual, that triggered my great gobs of goo to gush forward, flooding her mouth, running down her chin, dribbling onto her breasts and puddling on the floor.

I wished that the tentacle monster could climb right out of the shower and respond if I cried out "clean up on aisle two."

But no such luck. Cassie nudged me to the couch, where she finally released my deflated dick from her jaw. I reached down to her clitoris and bobbled it with my fingernail while kissing her.

Within a minute, Cassie pulled away, screaming "OHMIGAWD, you're even better than the monster!"

"If you want to meet our monster, maybe we need to shower together. It might go for you in a three-way."

"Not too gay?"

"Not gay at all."

It suddenly occurred to me that maybe she and Jim had showered together and that was how she knew what would appeal to the monster.

Rather than surrender to jealousy, I suggested, "and maybe we should invite Jim over to sample our monster too."

"Are you sure?"

"As I said, I don't mind if you play."

"You are the best husband. Now if we could just get the two monsters together in the same drain. Lots of suckers and tentacles for everybody."

"What should we name it?"

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers