Not Quite Forty Pt. 03

Story Info
An adventurous, horny divorcee expands her horizons.
3.8k words
4.6
34k
31
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her two coworkers were half way through their first drink when she spotted them in the bar, another woman Alicia didn't know sitting with them. After hugs all around and she got her own drink, they gleefully hectored her about Jorge and laughingly discussed some of their own satisfying, but mostly unsatisfying, encounters.

After a second round, they decided to try another bar, running into a different coworker and another female companion. With the start of a good buzz, Alicia was thoroughly enjoying the easy banter and camaraderie.

When they moved to a third bar in search of good music, and better eye candy, one of the women she didn't know slid in next to her in the booth, their hips pressed together from their asses to their knees. Despite the noise around them she discovered the girl was a cousin of a younger coworker and she was in town looking for a job.

They talked as best they could despite the din. Her name was Marcy and, at twenty one, fresh out of college the previous spring. Her short taut lithe body, sporting no more than b-cup breasts, was topped with bright red hair. Her heavily freckled skin was so pale, Alicia thought the young woman needed a good sunscreen to even get near a hundred watt light bulb.

By the time she finished her second drink at that third bar, Alicia found herself mesmerized by the young woman's piercing green eyes and husky voice. A growing buzz contributed to the warm flush spreading from her face down her body and up her legs.

It seemed to Alicia that Marcy's thigh pressed just a little tighter against hers under the table. She didn't pull back, letting the feeling of that soft warm flesh touching her leg meld with the pleasant fuzziness brought on by the drinks.

"Damn, I think she's flirting with me!" Alicia thought to herself as she felt the first hints of moisture in her panties.

Marcy's eyes seemed to twinkle with lust right before Alicia felt her hand softly...tentatively...brush over the inside of her thigh just above her knee. Again, she didn't pull away, fascinated and surprised by the pleasure she felt with that touch. The younger woman's fingers pressed against her inner thigh a little more firmly and up a bit higher until they contacted the hem of Alicia's skirt.

"It's getting pretty stuffy in here. Why don't we get a little air?" Marcy murmured into Alicia's ear followed by a suggestive puff of her breath.

As she pulled her head back, Alicia caught a glimpse of the tip of Marcy's moist tongue between her slightly parted lips with the beginning of a devilish smile. She could feel her nipples stiffening and her pussy twitch.

"Yeah...that sounds like a....good idea," Alicia muttered in response, placing her hand firmly on Marcy's upper thigh.

Marcy's smile widened. She placed her other hand on top of Alicia's and gently pushed it up the inside of her thigh until Alicia's little finger brushed against the silky and incredibly damp material of Marcy's panties. Marcy moved her other hand up between Alicia's legs until her finger pressed Alicia's moist panties into the cleft of her dripping pussy.

Alicia's pussy clenched, the tingle of that touch spreading to her legs...a spike of pleasure that only hinted at previously never explored, or even considered, possibilities.

Their companions were otherwise busy dancing or flirting with several men that gravitated to their table. As Alicia stood, Marcy leaned over to her cousin and whispered something in her ear. Her cousin just grinned, winked at Alicia and went back to talking with the two guys hovering over her.

"At least," Alicia thought with a smile as she followed Marcy out to the street, "I'm not the only one who won't be going home alone tonight."

As soon as they were on the sidewalk, Marcy turned to Alicia and planted a wet, tongue lashing kiss on Alicia's mouth. Alicia had never kissed another woman so passionately before, let alone done anything else she now knew for sure now she would be doing with this young woman the rest of the night.

She pulled Marcy close, her hands running down her back to grasp her taut ass. Marcy responded by grinding her groin against the outside of Alicia's thigh, her arms locked around Alicia's neck.

They made out passionately in the back seat of the car during the short ride to Alicia's apartment. Alicia didn't care that the Lyft driver got a very good look at the lacy panties covering her dripping crotch when Marcy began fingering her through the very moist fabric.

Inside the apartment door, they stood kissing passionately grinding their bodies together, their clothes scattering around their feet and wherever else they landed as the madly stripped each other.

The shuffled in unison toward the bed, their lips and tongues in constant contact, their hands roaming wildly over each others quivering bodies. When Marcy fell backward on the bed, her legs splayed open, Alicia stopped suddenly and got a first really good look at the younger woman's body. Alicia's juices drooled from her throbbing pussy at the sight.

Marcy was barely five feet tall, with the tight lithe body of a girl barely out of her teens. Her skin was a creamy pale white, covered with freckles everywhere. Her b-cup tits were topped with small firm pink nipples that matched the coloration of the moist exposed flesh between her gaping pussy lips. A trimmed tuft of bright red cunt hair matched the hair on her head, accenting the slightly darker crevice that disappeared between her legs.

"Oh god...you...you're so beautiful," Alicia gasped, looking down with lust at another woman's naked body for the first time in her life.

Pinching both of her bright pink nipples between her fingers, Marcy smiled and looked up at Alicia hungrily. She ran her tongue around her lips and slowly spread her thighs, causing the gap in her pussy lips to widen. Alicia's own pussy twitched as her breathing became ragged.

"You are very beautiful, too," Marcy cooed and held out her arms, inviting Alicia into another embrace. As Alicia lowered herself, they rolled until Marcy straddled Alicia's waist, kneading her tits and grinding her hips against Alicia's pussy.

She leaned forward and rammed her tongue into Alicia's mouth. After a moment she broke of the kiss and licked her way down Alicia's body until she sucked one, then the other, stiff nipple into her mouth.

Alicia moaned her growing pleasure. Marcy continued licking down Alicia's body until her tongue flicked through the thick mat of trimmed pubic hair just above Alicia's throbbing clit. Marcy looked up for a moment with a devilish grin, a finger already splitting Alicia's dripping pussy lips.

"I really love what you've done with your hair," Marcy cooed huskily then sucked Alicia's clit into her mouth.

A shock of unadulterated pleasure shot through Alicia's body. She shrieked and flailed her hips against Marcy's face, barely noticing the three fingers that slipped inside her dripping pussy until those fingers found her pulsing g-spot. Wave after wave of ever more intense orgasms engulfed her body until she finally shuddered and collapsed gasping for breath.

Marcy climbed up on her, again ramming her tongue into Alicia's mouth, this time coated with her own pussy juices and the younger woman's spittle. Then Marcy rolled to her side, pulling Alicia on top of her.

A new tide of arousal surged through Alicia's body. She broke off the kiss and, for an additional first, took another woman's stiffened nipple into her mouth. Marcy moaned loudly and pushed down on the top of Alicia's head.

With no hesitation at all, Alicia slid down over Marcy's quivering body until her nose brushed through that tuft of red cunt hair and her tongue flicked up through Marcy's dripping pussy slit.

The scent of Marcy's sex, along with the warmth of her flailing hips and loud groans, drove Alicia crazy. She eagerly lapped the younger woman's dripping slit, then buried two fingers inside her while sucking on her engorged clit.

Marcy screamed her pleasure, cumming again and again on Alicia's face until, at last, her body tensed one final time. She clamped her thighs around Alicia's head as she struggled to regain her breath. Alicia kept her face buried in Marcy's pussy savoring the musky aroma of her orgasms until Marcy gently tugged on her arms and drew her up for another deep passionate kiss.

They snuggled together as the last remnants of their multiple orgasms finally faded away. After a few minutes, Marcy turned to Alicia with a bright smile.

"That was fucking awesome," she cooed, licking Alicia's earlobe. "I can't remember the last time I had even one climax...let alone so many...that intense."

"Hmm, thank you for that," Alicia muttered and tenderly swirled one of Marcy's still stiff nipples in her fingers, "but I never...tonight is...the first time I as much as kissed another woman passionately before....and certainly ever touched a tit...or pussy."

"Are you serious?" Marcy exclaimed in surprise, propping herself up on one elbow. "That was the best pussy eating I ever had from anyone...man or woman!"

Marcy leaned forward for another passionate kiss, her hand crawling down Alicia's belly, finding her throbbing clit and slowly caressing out yet another orgasm. Before she started to cum again, Alicia slipped her hand between Marcy's legs and fingered her to another climax of her own. They dozed off cuddled together with their hands firmly planted between each others legs.

Alicia blinked awake feeling as if she was about to cum...because she was. Marcy hovered over her, slowly plunging two fingers in and out of Alicia's pussy with one hand, while grasping her large clit between two fingers and tenderly rubbing the tip of her clit with her thumb.

"That feels so good, doesn't it?" Marcy cooed, finding Alicia's throbbing g-spot and increasing the tempo on her clit.

Before she could even respond, Alicia felt of massive wave of pleasure surge up through her entire body. Her back arched and quivered uncontrollably while Marcy continued to smile down and finger Alicia's pussy until her juices explosively gushed out of her to splatter the young woman's hands and arms and tits.

"God I love it when someone squirts all over me like that," March murmured, holding Alicia close until the last remnants of the massive orgasm faded away and her body and she stopped trembling."That's one of the reasons I prefer older lovers...experience counts for a lot."

They again drifted off to sleep cuddled together.

A ray of sunshine poking through the curtains woke Alicia. Marcy lay on her back snoring softly, her perky tits somewhat flattened by gravity's pull, her tuft of flaming red cunt hair crusted with the mixture of pussy juices and spittle from the night before.

Alicia's own pussy throbbed, aroused by the sight of the naked young woman in her bed and remembering the exquisite ecstasy of the previous night. She fondled one of her stiff nipples for a moment before moving that hand down between her own legs.

Her own patch of pubic hair was crusty under her fingers until she slipped into the moist softness between her pussy lips. She moaned lowly as her finger brushed over the hard nub of her throbbing clit, closing her eyes to fully enjoy the growing, familiar tingle.

"Don't stop."

Alicia's eyes flew open and she looked over at Marcy propped up on one elbow as she fingered her own clit with her free hand.

"Don't stop," Marcy repeated in a husky whisper, "it's so fucking hot watching you touch yourself."

Alicia was way too close to cumming to stop in any case. She started rubbing herself harder and faster, watching Marcy do the same, until they both shuddered and moaned their self induced orgasms.

They lay on the bed with their juices seeping out of each others pussies for a few moments. Suddenly Alicia sat bolt upright, looking concerned.

"Holy shit," she gasped, "it's morning already. Won't your cousin be worried sick about you?"

"Not at all," Marcy laughed. "I suspect she was more than pleased to see me leave with you last night. She had every intention of fucking both those guys and no interest whatever in sharing them with me. Had I gone home with her, I probably would have just masturbated watching or listening to both of them fuck her."

They got up and Alicia brewed some coffee while they showered together, luxuriating in the warm soapy water and fingering each other to yet another orgasm. They lingered naked together chatting over coffee before Marcy got dressed and Alicia put on a pair of panties and a t-shirt. After exchanging numbers, Marcy kissed Alicia one more time passionately, softly touching the silky moist material between her legs and left.

Alicia sat quietly drinking a second cup of coffee going over all that happened in her mind. Her nipples stiffened and her pussy twitched recalling the soft kisses and tender touches of her first sexual encounter with another woman...a girl really...young enough to be her own daughter. She knew that would be just the first such encounter and climaxed again on her hand right before the incessant chiming of her phone informed her she had some neglected messages.

Without even bothering to check them out, she deleted two more notices from the dating site. She had more going on right now that she thought she could handle. A short message from Damian simply confirmed meeting for dinner on Tuesday evening.

Her pussy clenched again when she saw the note from Jorge.

"Fair enough, here's my suggestion," the note read accompanied by a picture that had Alicia's pussy dripping again.

A naked, deeply tanned young woman, with no visible tan lines, lay on her back with her legs spread wide pinching the hard tips of her ample nipples. Her finger nails were covered with a bright red polish. A man she assumed was Jorge straddled her face, his cock rock hard and dripping a string of cum into a growing puddle between the woman's tits.

The gash between the woman's completely shaved pussy was bright pink with clearly visible droplets of moisture trickling down the inside of her thighs. Her legs were raised up enough Alicia could make out the tight dark sphincter of her asshole...and the base of the butt plug completely buried therein.

Alicia immediately knew that, after her night with Marcy, she wanted to taste that pussy and Jorge's cum oozing out of it. She sent a text...

"Love it. How soon can you be here?"

...and sat back fingering herself while staring at the picture until her phone chimed a response.

"Noon."

She looked at her phone and realized she had a little more than an hour to get ready. She took another shower and changed the sheets soaked with the combination of hers and Marcy's pussy juices. Then she put on a t-shirt that just barely reached below her crotch and didn't bother with panties or a bra. As she finished loading the last of the dirty dishes into the dishwasher, she heard the soft knock on the door.

The woman standing in front of Jorge with a wan smile was shorter than Alicia expected, a bit pudgier...and a lot younger. Her fingernails were a bright red. She wore a simple shift that hung off her ample, obviously bra-less tits. Jorge stood with his hands on the girl's shoulders smiling brightly.

"This is Stephanie, Steph for short," he said breezily and gently nudged the young woman past Alicia and into the apartment.

Alicia stepped aside and admired the girl's plump round ass. Jorge turned and pulled Alicia into his arms, kissing her passionately, his hands fumbling across her bare ass under her t-shirt. Steph looked on with a wide grin.

"Where's your manners, Steph," Jorge admonished her with a laugh, "come over here and say hello properly to our friend Alicia."

Steph's smile grew brighter as she stepped in front of Alicia. She reached down and pulled both of Alicia's hands on her plump soft tits then pulled Alicia's down for a tongue lashing kiss with one hand and slid the other up between her legs until a finger slipped between Alicia's throbbing pussy lips. After a moment, she stepped back and grinned again.

"Nice to meet you," she murmured and pulled her dress up over her head with a single motion and let it fall to the floor.

She was totally naked.

Jorge put his arm around each of their waists, slid down over their asses and directed them toward the bedroom. Alicia stripped her own t-shirt off as they approached the bed.

Jorge leaned over and nibbled at Steph's earlobe, whispering something Alicia couldn't hear. Steph giggled and climbed on the bed as Jorge turned to Alicia, cupped one of her tits in his hand and kissed her passionately. Alicia fumbled with his belt and zipper as he kneaded her tit and lashed her tongue inside her mouth.

When his pants fell to the floor, Alicia dropped to her knees and sucked his stiffening dick into her mouth. She looked over to see Steph fingering her pussy with one hand and pinching one of her nipples with the other. Alicia's pussy started to seep some of her juices before Jorge pulled her back to her feet.

"Just look at that beautiful, smooth young pussy," he murmured, beckoning toward Steph with his head. "She tastes so sweet and feels so good and cums so hard. Don't you want a touch...and a taste?"

Steph just grinned, spread her legs even more and slid three fingers inside herself. She strummed her bulging clit with one finger, moaning softly as her juices started oozing down to her puckered asshole.

Alicia's own pussy was on fire watching the young woman touch herself. When Steph took her hand off her nipple and beckoned Alicia to her with one finger, she didn't hesitate, diving down between those thick thighs and burying her face in the girl's smooth bald pussy.

The scent of Steph's sex and the taste of her dripping pussy, with just a hint of Jorge's cum, drove Alicia wild. She eagerly lapped that fleshy pink gash until her tongue found the hard nub of Steph's clit.

The young woman split her pussy lips wide with her fingers so her clit popped up into Alicia's mouth. Alicia could feel her chin rubbing between Steph's gaping pussy lips as she sucked and nibbled at that throbbing clit. She looked up to see Jorge settling down over Steph's face, stroking his hard cock as she tongue fucked his asshole.

Slipping three fingers into Steph's dripping pussy, Alicia raised up her head and took Jorge's cock into her mouth. A drop of precum smeared her lips and on to her tongue before she sucked him all the way into her throat. He stroked the back of her head and she squeezed his balls, feeling him getting closer to cumming when his body tensed.

"I'm...getting really...really close," he moaned, "but wouldn't you like to eat my cum out of my Steph's sweet pussy?"

Alicia took his cock out of her mouth and grinned back at him.

"You bet I do," she gasped, "and I want a close up view while you fuck her too."

"Oh goodie!" Steph exclaimed and got up on her knees.

Then she pushed Alicia down on her back and straddled her face. Alicia flicked her tongue up to slide through the dripping slit as Steph bent forward until her ass was more up in the air and her face was buried in Alicia's crotch.

Jorge came up behind Steph and rubbed his cock up and down in her sopping slit, bumping against Alicia's lips each time he went past the young woman's clit. When he started to plunge his cock inside Steph, Alicia alternated between sucking his balls and licking her clit and his cock when it was far enough outside her pussy.

12