Not Quite Forty Pt. 06

Story Info
Alicia gets all the permission she needs.
3.6k words
4.47
22.3k
18
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything ached when Alicia's eyes blinked open to the bright morning light...her head...her pussy...her ass...her legs...everything. It took her a moment for the actions of the previous day and night to come into focus...Jorge...Steph...the strap on...those two young guys...and Marcy...and always luscious, beautiful Marcy.

She smiled weakly, the familiar warm tingle growing between her legs confirming what she was beginning to think...damn...it hurt so fucking good!

Marcy stirred next to her, rolling on to her back with her eyes staring blankly at the ceiling. After a few minutes, she propped herself up on an elbow and looked at Alicia with those piercing green eyes.

"Did you get the license plate of that truck that ran me over?" she asked with a giggle. "I hurt all over...my ass...my pussy...hell...even my jaw!"

"Your not the only one," Alicia responded with a weak smile, "but is really a good hurt, don't you think?"

"Oh yeah!" Marcy exclaimed, pulling her hand up over the trembling skin of Alicia's inner thigh until brushing across her sensitive swollen mound.

They lovingly, languorously fingered each other to yet another body quivering orgasm.

"Don't move!" Alicia said quietly.

"Did I tell you I may have found a job?" Marcy asked, squirming just a little with Alicia's touch.

"I said don't move!" Alicia responded "And no you didn't tell me."

Marcy raised her head and Alicia glared at her. Marcy was laying on her back with her legs spread wide apart, two towels under her ass as Alicia shaved her pussy. A half hour earlier, Marcy finished shaving Alicia by sliding two fingers into her seeping hole and one in her ass then sucking her clit. Alicia's juices exploded all over Marcy's face and she was anxious to do the same for Alicia.

"Yeah, I go for a second interview on Tuesday afternoon and it's a job I really want."

"Then I certainly hope you get it," Alicia smiled, pulled the razor back, wiped off the excess shaving cream with a warm wash cloth and carefully examined her handiwork.

She was again aroused by the sight of Marcy's pale skin and freckles that pushed right up to the slightly ragged edges of her pussy lips before her slit bloomed open like a bright pink flower.

Leaning forward, she kissed Marcy passionately while at the same time, drawing a finger up between that warm moist crevice. Marcy pulled her close with a groan, spreading her thighs and ramming her tongue into Alicia's mouth. Her pussy juices gushed over Alicia's hand to soak the towels.

"God, I hope I get it too," Marcy mumbled cuddling closely while still trembling in Alicia's arms. "I think my cousin's getting a little tired of me staying with her, cramps her style. I never knew she was so into sucking and fucking two, or even more, men at the same time...and really loudly too."

"I would never have suspected that myself," Alicia giggled, "and I'm sure when the time comes, everything will work itself out."

They spent the evening drinking wine and sexting with Jorge and Steph. After they both climaxed twice, they fell asleep early and awoke with enough time to cum again with each other before Alicia had to send Marcy on her way and get ready for work.

"I never would have thought," Alicia said to herself when she passed Marcy's cousin in the hall later that morning. The woman was primly dressed in a well tailored business suit that cleverly disguised a few extra pounds while highlighting her large soft breasts.

"But the idea of three different cocks in my ass and mouth and pussy all at the some time is really fucking hot."

Her panties remained damp the rest of the day.

Mid afternoon on Tuesday, Marcy sent her a text.

"Got the job. So excited!"

"Congrats. Take u 2 dinner?" Alicia replied smiling brightly.

Alicia stopped on the way home to pick up a couple of bottles of a good wine and changed into some slacks and a sweater before Marcy arrived. They kissed passionately until Marcy's excitement bubbled over, telling Alicia all about the new job.

By the third glass of wine, dinner was forgotten, the familiar warmth and fuzziness of a good buzz and growing arousal affecting her head as much as her groin. She put a hand on Marcy's thigh, feeling the soft warm flesh with her fingertips. Marcy also felt the increased sexual tension, stopped talking and looked directly at Alicia with her piercing green eyes.

"Go down on me," she cooed, "I want to drown you in my pussy juices before you fuck me with the strap-on again."

Alicia dropped down, pushed Marcy's legs apart at the knees and her skirt up around her waist. She didn't even bother to take off Marcy's panties, just pulling them to one side to plunge her tongue into Marcy's throbbing slit.

Marcy clamped her thighs around Alicia's head, pulling Alicia's face into her fiery pussy until her juices squirted all over Alicia's face. Alicia kept licking and fingering her until Marcy finally collapsed back into the chair. After a moment, she pulled Alicia's soaked face up to hers for another passionate kiss.

"Do you want me to fuck you with the strap-on before or after you fuck me?" Marcy cooed, taking Alicia's hand and leading her to the bed.

An hour later, they lay nuzzling each other, completely spent and satiated.

"Tomorrow," Marcy said softly into Alicia's neck, "I'm going back to my parents' house, pack up some things and get the rest of my clothes. Next week is Thanksgiving, so I was going to go anyway. My first day is the Monday after. You have any holiday plans?"

Alicia kissed her tenderly before answering.

"Nothing definite, not yet anyway, but why don't you come back the day after. We can still have a longish weekend together."

The Friday before the holiday, Alicia got a text from Damian. He would be in town the following Monday for just the one night and wanted to get together. She readily agreed, finding out already that practically everyone she knew was doing something or other with family for the next week or so and she was already tiring of just her own fingers.

Alicia was putting on a new sexy dark blue dress, with neither a bra or panties, when she got a text from Damian.

"Slight change of plans. Meet me at my hotel suite."

"OK, about an hour," she responded wondering about the change.

"Text when you are in the lobby."

Alicia drank a glass of wine and finished getting herself ready then took a Lyft to the hotel, only about ten minutes late. In the lobby, she texted as he requested.

"Here."

"Come up. Door unlocked."

She was getting intrigued by the mysteriousness of it all but trusted Damian was doing things this way for a good reason. When she pushed opened the door, the suite was mostly dark save for a light coming from the bathroom.

"Damian?" she called out tentatively, for the first time somewhat apprehensive.

"Lock the door," he commanded from somewhere in the dimly lit room, "then come in here."

"Is everything...." she started to ask as she walked into the sitting area of the suite and stopped short in surprise.

Damian sat sprawled in a comfortable chair...totally naked...his legs spread wide apart...and another man kneeling in front of him sucking his cock. Alicia's nipples stiffened even before her pussy twitched. Damian looked up a her with a big smile, his hand gently resting on the other guy's head.

"Well...um...this is...er...a...aah...surprise," she finally managed to stammer, her arousal building, seeing one man take another man's cock into his mouth for the first time in person.

With a gentle pat on the other man's head, Damian stood, his rigid dick sliding out of the guy's mouth, glistening with spittle. He walked over to Alicia and drew her to him for a deep passionate kiss before turning back to the other guy.

Meanwhile, the guy on his knees also stood and faced Alicia with a shy smile, his own cock hard as a rock pointing right at her. He looked to be quite a bit younger, late twenties or early thirties maybe, about Damian's height and perhaps just a bit more fit. He made no move to conceal the six or seven inch dick dangling straight out from his groin.

"Remember what we talked about...about playing with another guy?" Damian said softly to her, his hand pressing her back so she took a couple of steps closer to the other naked man. "I told you I had someone in mind and here he is...my son, Jake."

"Your...son!" Alicia gasped, frantically looking back and forth between the two naked men.

Damian pulled down the zipper at the back of her dress, ever so slowly until it reached the end right above her bare ass cheeks. Alicia's nipples stiffened as one of his hands slid inside the silky fabric and across her ass. With the other, he took her hand in his and cupped his son's rigid cock.

"I thought it best that it be someone I am totally comfortable and familiar with...someone I know and who knows me...intimately...as intimately as anyone can know another. Jake and I know each other very intimately...for a very, very long time."

With his nose, Damian nudged her dress off one shoulder. It skidded across her bare tits and erect nipples to drape across the arm and hand holding Jake's stiff shaft. The younger man smiled at her, reaching up to cup her right tit in his left hand as Alicia moved her hand off his cock so the dress could fall to the carpet. Her pussy was on fire, droplets of her juices seeping down her inner thigh.

"Oh god," she thought as Jake twirled her hard nipple in two fingers and his father's hand rejoined hers on his cock, "this is so wrong...so taboo...and so fucking hot!"

She took Damian's dick into her other hand and dropped to her knees, pulling them close together until her tongue could flick back and forth over both of their engorged heads. She licked down Damian's shaft and sucked in his balls then licked back up to the tip of his cock, drinking in the droplet of precum she found there.

Then she did the same with his son, the first taste of Jake's precum slightly less salty than his father's. She kissed each cock head again before looking up at them.

"So...I assume you have this whole...'who's gonna fuck who when and how'...thing already figured out then," she murmured with a devilish grin.

Damian dropped to his knees next to her, taking his son's cock all the way into his mouth and down his throat before answering her.

"How about this?" he said softly, offering the tip of Jake's cock to her lips, "He'll fuck you first while I fuck him. Then I'll lick his cum out of your pussy while you suck him hard so he can fuck me and when I'm hard again, I'll fuck you and he'll clean your cunt up."

Alicia wrapped her lips around just the head of Jake's cock while Damian spoke, running her tongue through the piss hole to taste a bit more precum that bubbled out.

"Hmm...I do have one minor problem with that scenario," Alicia murmured quietly taking Jake's cock out of her mouth and squeezing his balls lightly. She turned and kissed Damian passionately before continuing.

"Besides needing a scorecard," she laughed, "the problem I see with that plan is I don't get a good look at you guys fucking each other...and I definitely want a close up view when each of your cocks plunge into the others ass."

Damian grinned broadly, taking his son's cock back into his mouth before responding. Jake squirmed around a little, clearly closing in on an orgasm. Jake cupped Alicia's chin and one hand, slowly bringing her to her feet and falling backward on the bed, with her on top of him.

Alicia ground her dripping pussy over his rigid dick, feeling the shaft splitting her pussy lips, the head rubbing back and forth over her throbbing clit as her tits swayed over his face. Damian came up behind her, running a finger up between her ass cheeks then swirled it around her puckered sphincter.

"Not yet," Alicia growled, "After you first each cum inside my pussy and each other, I want you in my ass and pussy together, so hold off so you last a good long time then."

With a grin, Damian climbed up on the bed, straddling his son's face as he faced her. Alicia raised her leg and rubbed Jake's cock back and forth in her dripping slit a few times before slowly settling down over him until her was buried deep inside her pussy.

Jake took his father's cock into his mouth as Alicia started slowly riding him up and down, at the same time fingering her throbbing clit. After a half dozen thrust, she felt Jake's body tense, followed by the warm spurt of his cum shooting inside her. She tightened her pelvic muscles as her own orgasm flooded his cock and balls with her pussy juices.

Alicia barely collapsed on Jake's chest when Damian rolled her on her knees and buried his face in her dripping pussy, eagerly lapping up his son's cum and her juices. Before she started cumming again on his face, she motioned Jake to her, sucking his cum covered balls and cock.

Damian rolled her onto her back and plunged his cock into her pussy. Jake straddled her face so she could flick her tongue around his asshole while his father sucked him and fucked her at the same time.

By the time Damian filled her pussy with his warm semen, his son was hard again, hard enough anyway to fuck his father in the ass. Before he did, he licked Alicia's pussy clean of his father's sperm and sucked on her clit until she splashed his face with another orgasm.

With Damian on his hands and knees awaiting his son's cock, Alicia decided she wanted a really close up view.

She slid under Damian so his cock and balls dangled over her mouth and her pussy was right in front of his face. Jake squirted some lube on his father's asshole before sliding a couple of fingers inside to stretch him out. Damian groaned and rammed two fingers into Alicia, immediately finding her throbbing g-spot.

Jake slowly pushed his cock into his father's ass as Alicia squeezed his balls and took the head of Damian's cock into her mouth. It wasn't until he plunged as deep as he could go that Jake slowly, rhythmically began to thrust, coming almost all the way out before pushing back in his entire length.

He started thrusting faster, moaning loudly as his next orgasm built. Alicia fingered her clit while Damian continued finger fucking her. She sprayed her next climax over Damian's face just before his son filled his ass with warm sperm.

They all collapsed on each other, with Jake's cum oozing out of Damian's ass and all over her face. Gathering themselves after a few minutes, Alicia rolled to the side with Jake sitting beside her. Damian got up and brought them some cold beers from the kitchenette.

The chatted idly for a while, all the time, Damian and Jake fondling each other as Alicia watched.

"So how long has this been going on...the two of you?" Alicia asked sipping her beer.

Damian and Jake looked at each other grinning sheepishly, before Jake answered.

"As long as I, or my two sisters for that matter, can remember. Everyone in our family has always enjoyed each other sexually."

A sudden realization dawned on Alicia.

"Those grand kids...who?...are you...? she sputtered.

They both laughed.

"No...neither of us are the fathers." Damian grinned, "My daughters married two wonderful guys their mother and Jake and I were more than pleased to welcome into the family...in every possible way."

Alicia's pussy was throbbing again, juices oozing down over her asshole...totally aroused by such a proscribed family arrangement.

When he was hard again, Alicia urged Damian to fuck his son while she lay back and played with her pussy for both of them to see. She climaxed before Damian's sperm filled Jake's ass.

They took another break and Alicia thought they might be finished or the evening. Damian had other ideas. He got off the bed and retrieved a package from the closet, handing it to Alicia with a devilish grin.

She opened it to find another double strap-on like he had given her before. For the next hour, they took turns being on top while she fucked one of them in the ass and they sucked each others cocks.

Finally, neither of them could still get hard and Alicia didn't think she would ever cum again. She rose to leave, but Damian stopped her.

"Stay with us," he cooed softly into her ear.

"But I have to work in the morning," she protested while nuzzling into his chest.

"Stay," he repeated, "we have a very early flight since we only came here to see you this time. You will get to work on time."

She woke up feeling both their hard morning cocks pressing her sides. Damian's eyes popped open as soon as she moved, bringing his hand up to twirl her right nipple in two fingers. She reached for his hard dick and he leaned across her to take his son's rigid cock in his other hand.

"Which one of us do you want to fuck first?" Damian moaned as Jake blinked awake and placed his hand down between her legs.

Jake and Alicia sucked Damian's cock together as the younger man pounded her pussy until his warm sperm gushed into her. Damian was rock hard plunging inside her cum filled cunt while Alicia licked Jake's cock and balls Together she and Jake licked Damian clean as he sucked his own cum from her dripping, bruised and completely satiated pussy.

As the early morning gloom turned to dawn, Alicia climbed into the back of the Lyft car taking her home. She smiled to herself and spread her legs far enough for the driver to get a good look at her bare pussy. She doubted he could see the cum still leaking from her or caking the inside of her thighs. Not that it mattered. She rather liked the idea of someone seeing her fully exposed like that.

"One of these days, I'll have to try fucking somewhere there's good chance of being watched...or getting caught." she thought with another smile.

She opened her purse and looked down at the double strap-on she put in there before she left after fucking Damian and Jake.

"Damn...Marcy is going to just love having two of these!"

Epilogue

Like everyone else in her office, Alicia wrapped up whatever work she was going to do by lunch time the final day before the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. In ones and twos, people found excuses to leave early for the day. A couple of hours before normal closing time, the office manager simply gave up and told everyone else to just go and enjoy their long weekend.

Unlike everyone else, she didn't have any last minute errands in preparation for a festive dinner. She had something much different on her mind, undoubtedly the most erotic and adventurous conquest of her life.

She stripped naked once she got in the door and took a shower, taking extra pains to shave her underarms and legs and especially around her already trimmed cunt hair. After soaping herself completely, including sliding two fingers back and forth in her slit and inside her pussy and ass holes, she surrendered to the pulsating hand held shower head striking her clit, letting a quick orgasm surge through her body.

As always, what to wear was a dilemma. She wanted to be casual and alluring while not at the same time appear pushy or too slutty. She walked around the small one bedroom apartment naked for the next half hour, picking up clothing and just generally making the place presentable without overdoing it. This was his first visit here but she knew he wouldn't expect a showcase.

12