Not Quite Sleeping Ch. 04

Story Info
Both his mother and sister.
5.6k words
4.73
210k
389

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbbj
pbbj
2,741 Followers

Fourth chapter in the series. All characters are over the age of 18. Comments and feedback are appreciated, whether it's pointing out bad spelling, criticism or just telling me you liked the story.

***

I woke up earlier than usual. The events of yesterday were fresh in my memory. I jumped out of bed and pulled on some clothes. I felt good; awake and ready to take on the day. As well as my sister.

Just the thinking of the possibilities got my blood pumping. Would I end up fucking both my mother and sister? I paused to wonder if I was a bit twisted for asking myself that question with such enthusiasm. No, I wasn't going to start second guessing myself at this point. Besides, everyone I knew agreed that both my mother and sister were about the hottest things in town. Any man would have jumped on this opportunity. Just maybe not if they were their mother and sister.

My doubts mostly put to rest, yet still nervous, I walked downstairs to find her. Sis stood in the laundry room, putting clothes in the washer.

"Morning Sis!" I greeted, attempting to sound normal.

"Oh. Good morning," she said, her expression even and tone neutral. Not giving me any hints on her feelings on yesterdays adventure. I was impressed.

She wore a pair of fairly tight fitting gray shorts and a white tank top. I watched intently as she loaded up the machine, her petite form bending over in front of me. She didn't seem to care about me being there, so I stood there and gazed at her beautiful long legs and her great ass for quite a while.

God damn, she was hot.

"Hey there John!" Mom greeted. "Find anything interesting in there?" She smiled and winked at me, seeing what I was looking at. Looking like she approved.

"Just hanging out with my sister, Mom," I answered nervously.

"I see. So what are you kids doing today?" she asked.

Sis turned around from the washer. "I don't know. Just hanging around the house I guess."

"I was thinking of hitting the gym today. Been a while," I said, thinking I could get my mind off sex for a while.

"Oh, I'm not sure you need to. You are already sobig," Mom said with a smile. "Don't you agree honey? Just feel his muscles," she encouraged, inappropriately feeling up my chest through my t-shirt.

Sis looked uncertain at first but followed Mom's example, running her hand carefully over my pecks and down my stomach.

"Pretty good right?" Mom asked.

"Yea..." I let her run her hands over me, giving her face a mesmerized look. Then she suddenly snapped back to reality and pulled her hand away.

"Well, if you ladies are done molesting me I think I'll head out," I joked.

"Yea, whatever." Sis snarled, turning her back on me again.

I ate a quick breakfast and then walked back upstairs to pack my sports bag. I didn't have a car yet, because of money and parking concerns, so I walked there. It wasn't very far, and I could count the walking as part of the exercise.

I concentrated on my midriff and shoulders, rounding it out with some sit-ups. I always made sure to work on my back, and stomach, since I sat still for long hours during the day and would likely continue doing the same in my future job.

I tried to focus on the training but it was difficult. I couldn't quite keep my thoughts clear, as thoughts of my mother and sister kept interrupting. I eventually gave up, a little early, and walked back home.

The house was empty when I came back, so I decided to relax on the couch after unpacking my sports bag. I was just about to fall asleep when heard Mom and Sis pulling up to the house.

"Hey there sexy," Mom said when she found me upstairs, her hands holding a few shopping bags.

"Hey Mom," I answered, suppressing a yawn. "You guys went for a drive?"

"Yea," she answered and sat down on the edge of the sofa. "We went shopping."

Her hand stroked my stomach and she leaned in, lowering her voice. "Mommy bought a new pair of underwear, but I think I need a man's opinion on them. You don't mind helping out your poor indecisive mother, do you?" she said, her voice dripping with lust. She moved her hand underneath my shirt to continued fondling me.

"Mom..." I said warningly, watching the stairs. I was as horny as yesterday though, and could feel myself react to her touch.

She withdrew her hand with a disappointed sigh. When she heard my sister's steps from the stairwell. My younger sibling looked as beautiful as always, her blonde hair resting on her shoulders. I sat up in the couch.

"I think you've got some of my stuff, Mom," she informed her.

"Right." Mom stood up from beside me and began looking through the bags, sorting them into hers and my sister's.

"Looks like we won't be making next months rent," I joked, dryly. "Did you guys at least find anything good?" I asked, without really being interested in the answer.

"Just clothes," Sis answered noncommittally.

"Notjust clothes," Mom objected. "I bought that sexy pair of underwear I told you about," she told me. Sis shot her an upset look at that. "And so did your sister."

Mom ruffled through a particular bag and pulled out a pink piece of cloth, which she threw to me. A pair of panties landed on my lap.

"See? Sexy, right?" she said, barely containing her amusement at my sisters reaction.

"What the fuck, Mom?!" Sis shouted and ran toward me, then stopped and carefully leaned down to take the panties away from where they lay in my lap.

Theywere sexy. A small pair with lace borders, just the thought of them wrapped around my sisters nubile nether region damn near made me salivate. She must have noticed how I was staring at them, as my thoughts were interrupted by her, red in the face, gently trying to pull my attention away from them.

"Um... Bro?" she almost whispered. "Can I have those back?"

She hooked her finger around the underwear before I could answer and pulled it away from me, revealing the erection pressing against my jeans underneath. She froze for only a millisecond, her eyes going wide, before she turned around and left for her room. I could have sworn I saw her biting her lip as she left.

"Hey! You forgot your bags!" Mom yelled after her.

When she didn't respond Mom went down on her knees in front of me.

"That was great darling," she whispered.

"Um, what? What do you mean?"

"Don't tell me you've forgotten what we talked about yesterday? Either way, you did your part perfectly," she explained, putting her hands on my knees and pushing her breasts together between her arms in the process.

"Oh." Idid remember of course, but hadn't thought about it right then. "I do remember. Do you really think that turned her on?" I said, thinking back to her reaction. It certainly looked that way.

"Mmm... How could it not?" Mom purred and slid her hand down my leg to where my cock strained against the denim.

I grunted at the sensation and leaned back, my cock suddenly feeling trapped inside my pants.

"Sorry sweetie," Mom said, pulling back. "I know you're as horny as I am, but it won't be long now. We'll settle this tonight. I know it." She stood up and gave me a motherly kiss on my forehead before she left. Leaving me on the couch, suffering from a bad case of blue balls.

After I recovered, the rest of the day went by more or less as usual. We spent time by ourselves, made dinner together, watched some TV in the evening. Soon enough it was time to go to sleep.

**

Once again I lay in my room, waiting. Mom entered my room just a little less carefully than usual. The door creaked as she closed it behind her, yet left a generous gap between it and the frame, should anyone want to peek in.

She pulled off her large t-shirt to reveal her naked body underneath. Again, I was stunned by the sight. She had a body that could rival any 20-year-old girls, though it was much more mature. Mom crawled under the sheets with me, resting her soft breasts against my side.

"Finally..." she purred in my ear. "Are you ready for tonight, my dear son?" she asked.

"Fuck yea," I whispered. I had been waiting all day for this. Whether Sis showed up or not, was happy enough to fuck Mom. Though it had only been a day, it felt like ages since last time.

"First we need to get you warmed up. Remember to look like you're sleeping darling, mommy will do all the work." She smiled, sat up and threw off the bed sheet.

She went right for it, probably as eager as me to get a release. Positioning herself above my crotch, she reached down and guided my cock to her opening. Her cunt was as wet as I was hard.

A pleased squeak escaped her lips as she sat down on my cock. I groaned as my rod was engulfed by her tight pussy. It felt amazing to finally get to bury myself inside of her. Mom held both her hands over her round tits, cupping them and playing with her nipples. She leaned her head back as she moaned, clearly enjoying herself. I was tempted to reach out and grab her, but held back. One more night of pretending to sleep wouldn't kill me.

She rode me like that, hands on her breasts and facing the ceiling. Her moans filled the room as my cock slid in and out of her furthest reaches, drenched in the juices that flowed from her swollen cunt. I watched as she fucked me, keeping a steady pace. I watched her bouncing tits and her euphoric expression as her juices ran down my cock and legs, creating wet spots on the sheets.

"Aaah... Fuck yea. Let mommy fuck you Son," she moaned and tightened the grip of her legs around my waist.

"Who would have ever thought my own son's cock could feel sogood?" She grunted the last word as she lowered herself on me again, plunging my cock deep inside her hole.

I was starting to suspect she was speaking to our audience. The thought of my sister watching us made my dick twitch with anticipation as it rested inside my mother. I kept my eyes on were our bodies connected, loving the sight of my cock slipping in and out of her.

Before long she was getting close to orgasm. I could tell by her ragged breath and the increase of pace. She had leaned back further, reaching one arm behind her to use as support while the other hand rubbed her clit and assured my dick stayed in place inside her pussy.

"Fff- Fuck! Ah! Aaaah!" she yelled and bent forward, putting her head next to mine on the pillow. The muscles of her pussy clamped down on my cock as she came. It only took me a few more hard thrusts to join her, Mom's soft post-orgasm whimpers still in my ear.

After a day of waiting, I was finally filling her with my semen again. I groaned as my seed unloaded inside of her, coating her walls in her son's sticky sperm. I kept thrusting through the orgasm, carelessly grabbing her thighs, and then fell back down on the pillow as I finished.

As soon as I recovered from my orgasm a grin spread on my lips. There really was nothing quite as satisfying as that. A trickle of my cum dripped out as I pulled my shrinking cock from her warm embrace.

"Thank you Son, that feels so nice in me," Mom purred in my ear. Low enough that only I could hear it.

**

She lay on top of me for a while, kissing my neck and then my lips, giving me some time to recover. Mom sat up and carefully scooped up some of the cum, a mixture of hers and mine, that was trying to escape her pussy. She licked it off her fingers sensually, putting on a bit of a show, making sure I saw everything. Then she crawled down to suck the liquids off my cock, making sure I was reasonably clean for what was to follow.

When Mom was satisfied with her work and the state of my once again growing penis she stood up and left, taking her robe with her.

This was it. The moment of truth.

I lay still on my bed, waiting long after I heard the door to my mother's room close, loud enough to be heard anywhere in the house in the silence of the night.

After a while, the door opened again. My sister was wearing the same thing she had last night, a large t-shirt and underwear. She snuck into the room and up to my bed, barely making a sound.

She didn't waste much time, going straight for my cock and closing both her hands around it. I quickly grew to my full size in her cold hands. She leaned in and sucked on the head, not bothering to check that I was asleep this time. It looked like she had been looking forward to this.

It struck me again how cute she was, even showing this sluttier side of herself. She brushed her hair out of the way when it fell in the way of her view of me. Her big eyes watched me for a reaction as she sucked and licked the tip of my penis. I kept my eyelids low, secretly looking back at her in the dim light.

"You like this brother?" she whispered. "You like the feeling of your dirty little slut sister sucking your dick?" She obviously didn't expect me to answer, but I very muchdid like it.

"What would you do if you caught me like this?" she continued, her voice low. "You could punish me any way you wanted..." she said, sounding more and more excited.

"Any way..." she repeated and sat up, reaching her leg over me and positioning herself over my erection.

I watched her push her panties aside and guide my cock to her opening, holding it so that it pressed against her folds. Ever so slowly the resistance of her pussy gave in, allowing my tip to slide just a short bit inside.

"Mmm..." she moaned as my dick began to fill her. She took her time lowering herself on me, which was understandable as I could feel just how tight she was. The walls of her vagina felt like they were barely letting the head of my cock through, hugging the shape of what little had entered her.

Suddenly the lights turned on, startling both me and Sis. Mom stood by the door, watching us.

"So," she said sternly, "what is going on in here?"

Sis shrieked and threw herself off me, landing on the floor with a thud.

"Looked like you were enjoying yourself, young lady," Mom teased.

My sister's face flushed red and she crawled away to sit against the wall, looking bewildered.

"I... um, I wasn't doing anything!" she peeped.

"It sure looked like something," Mom said, grinning.

Her face got even redder and she stuttered, "Bu... but... what about you, huh? I saw you Mom. You were using him..."

"Just like you were, you mean?" Mom retorted.

Sis pulled her legs up against her stomach, looking like she wanted to be anywhere else.

"I... I didn't mean to. It's just..." she mumbled.

"Besides, he's not really sleeping," Mom told her.

I sighed, and sat up in the bed. My sisters eyes went wide and she put her hand over her mouth to stop a terrified squeak. I felt a bit bad for her.

"What the fuck?!" she exclaimed, like she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Hi, Sis," I greeted, feeling sheepish.

"Well, you can't just leave him like that," Mom said. "Don't let me interrupt."

Mom took my sister under the arms and pretty much carried her back to the bed, positioning her over my still aching cock.

"W... What are you doing?" my sister said, her voice panicked.

"I'm letting you finish what you started. Are you saying you don't want to?" Mom asked.

"I... it's not... um... what?" she tried.

"It's okay Sis. I want you to. I wouldn't have lain still if I didn't," I assured.

"R... really?" she stuttered.

Tears were running down her eyes, but it looked like my words had calmed her somewhat. She gave me a brief, unsure smile as I took hold of her hips and guided her down on my cock, Mom supporting her from behind.

She got into again it remarkably fast. Her aversion giving way to lust as my cock found it's way deeper inside her. She was very tight, but also very wet, which helped.

"Were you really, aagh... really awake all along?" she asked, her eyes looking both horny and unsure of what to make of this.

"Yea," I answered. "Even yesterday. That was one of the hottest things I've ever experienced."

She blushed, once again, and let herself fall the rest of the way, making me bottom out inside her. She yelped at the sensation and then suddenly leaned forward, a few tears still running down her cheeks, and kissed me. I returned the kiss and held her tightly.

I slowly began moving inside of her, pulling out and in again carefully. She laid her head beside mine, arched her back and moaned in pace with my thrusts. We lay there for a while, humping with her face hidden in the side of my neck. She felt amazing, her petite body locked in my embrace.

"I love you, Sis," I whispered in her ear.

That seemed to get her even more excited, and her walls clutched me tighter as I spoke. It didn't take long for her to cum, writhing in my arms and whimpering as shivers traveled through her body like electricity.

I joined her not long after, unloading my sperm right into her already cramped cunt. She rolled off me just after I finished, white fluid trickling out from her pussy. Mom laid down beside her, rubbing her shoulders.

"That felt good, didn't it?" she asked my sister.

"Yea..." she got out between breaths, still holding on to me.

"See, I told you she wanted you," Mom told me. "I get the feeling things are going to change around here from now on. No more holding back. We are all going to help each other enjoy ourselves," Mom said.

We all fell asleep together. Naked, content and unabashed, lying next to each other.

**

"Ow, ow, ow..." she muttered, hands to the side of her head, gripping the sheets.

"You okay, Sis?" I asked, stopping my progress.

I had only gotten the head of my cock inside. It was as engorged as it could get at that point though and it strained against the walls of her ass while her muscle clamped down on my shaft, as if trying to strangle it.

"I'm fine," she insisted, not sounding it.

"Look, Sis. It's okay if you can't. You're smaller than Mom. You don't have to do this just because she could," I comforted, brushing strands of her hair that had gotten loose back behind her ear.

"Shut up. That's not why," she bit back, sounding annoyed. "Just do it."

She went back to staring at the sheets, silently waiting for me to obey. Her chest lay on the bed while her knees and feet rested on the floor, giving me easy access to her ass. I could hear her uneven breath slowly settle, unused to the pain of having a cock shoved up her butt.

Fine, I thought.I guess I'll give her what she wants.

I pushed further in. Not quickly, yet I wasn't going slow either. I pushed with an even and unrelenting pace, inch after inch disappearing inside her asshole. The walls of her rectum had no choice but to part and stretch as my cock drove into her like a bulldozer through a shack.

"Aaah! Ghaa! Fuuuck!" she yelled as I impaled her. I stopped.

"I told you it was gonna hurt," I reminded her, still feeling a bit guilty.

She didn't respond immediately. Couldn't. Sis took a moment to recoup, breathing heavily, before she turned her head around. She looked like she was holding back tears.

"Fuck Bro... You feel even bigger inside there," she complained. "This is pretty hot though," she said, smiling despite the pain.

"It is," I agreed. "But... Well, I'm not actually all the way inside you yet," I said, feeling guilty once again. I probably didn't need to tell her that, but I only had an inch or so left and I desperately wanted to fit it all inside. Her satisfied expression instantly melted.

"What the fuck? How much more?"

"Just a little bit. It won't be that bad, promise," I assured her.

"Fine, go ahead," she relented.

I thrust the last part in much more quickly, producing a high pitched yelp from my sister. I pulled back a bit and then thrust in again slower, setting a steady pace. She was clearly a bit uncomfortable, but it didn't take many of my thrusts for her pained moans to change into ones filled with pleasure.

pbbj
pbbj
2,741 Followers
12