Not Quite the Brady Bunch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs slid apart a bit and Emma eased her hand between her legs and slipped a finger between the soft lips of her pussy. Hooking the finger, she slid it inside and bit down softly on her lip as she exhaled slowly. Her mind went to Mike, imagining his cock, his strong body and the feeling of comfort she felt when she was with him. Her finger slid slowly in and out, her eyes closed and her mind focused completely on her body. She was so focused she didn't hear Kelly come back into the room. She was going to ask her what she wanted for dinner but stopped short when she saw her sister standing naked in front of her dresser, a pair of jeans in her hand and a finger sliding in and out of her pussy.

Kelly stood frozen and watched. She had been with a few girls over the last couple years and a few boys, and while she didn't consider herself a lesbian, she was definitely more attracted to girls. Her hand slid down over her shorts and she pressed softly against it. She stood silently and watched as Emma continued, thinking about how embarrassed Emma would be if she knew she was being watched and wanting to slip away but unable to stop watching.

Suddenly Kelly felt herself moving silently toward Emma. Her mind was screaming no, but she didn't stop and as she got close her hands reached out and slid softly over her narrow hips and leaned in and kissed her softly on the neck. Emma moaned softly then stiffened and jerked away and banged into her dresser hard as she turned around. "Kel, what the fuck!!"

"Oh shit Em, fuck, I'm sorry," Kelly stammered, "you were standing there, I got so excited, I just lost control, oh fuck, shit I'm so sorry."

Emma stood motionless for a moment, then dropped the jeans that she was still holding and reached out and took Kelly's hand and held it softly. She didn't speak but took Kelly's hand and lifted it to her lips and kissed it softly. The two sisters stood staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity, before Kelly leaned forward and kissed Emma softly.

Downstairs Mike was getting nervous. For some reason the longer they were upstairs talking the more he felt it was likely that Emma would let their secret slip out. But he knew he couldn't go up and interrupt so he decided to go upstairs and change out of his suit and put something more comfortable on. At the top of the stairs he stopped and looked left toward Emma's room. The door was open but he didn't hear anything as he turned right and headed to his room and started to change.

Emma and Kelly kissed softly and moved closer, Kelly wrapping her arms around her sister's waist and pressing against her. Their breathing quickened, and their kiss became more passionate, their bodies moving against each other. Emma's hand slid up between them and pushed Kelly's t-shirt up, her finger tips sliding over Kelly's stiffening nipples. Kelly's hand slid down and cupped Emma's ass, pulling her against her as she slid her right leg between Emma's legs and began gently grinding her thigh against Emma's bald mound.

Kelly stepped back and looked her sister in the eyes, she knew they had reached a point that if they went further they could never go back from. Emma stood in front of her naked, unsure, knowing what she wanted but terrified. Mike was her step-dad but Kelly was her sister, this felt so different and so wrong but she wanted it so bad. Kelly started to say something but Emma reached up and put a finger to her lips and shook her head, silently pleading with her not to speak, afraid it would break the moment.

Reaching out, Kelly took Emma's hand and led her to the bed, turning her so she could sit on the edge of the bed. Kelly reached down and peeled off her t-shirt, exposing her tiny breasts and dark pink nipples that were stiff with excitement. She wiggled out of her shorts and panties, let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them, now standing naked in front of Emma. Emma reached up and Kelly took her hands and moved slowly closer, leaning down and kissing her sweetly on the lips. She had no idea if Emma had ever been with another woman before, but remembered from her first time that it came pretty naturally.

Leaning forward, Emma began teasing her sister's nipples with her tongue, then playfully began sucking, biting and swirling her tongue over the tip. Kelly was in heaven and slid her fingers through Emma's long hair as she pulled her head forward, feeding her breast to her. Emma's hand slid up between Kelly's legs and her finger went straight for her clit, rubbing in small circles while Kelly moaned softly.

Kelly stepped to the side and rolled onto the bed, pulling Emma onto her side and wrapping her arms around her. Her leg slid between her sister's legs and she pressed her muscular thigh against Emma's throbbing mound. They kissed passionately and Emma ground hard against Kelly's leg, her creamy wetness sliding smoothly up and down making Emma moan loudly.

Mike finished dressing and started down the hall when he heard soft moans from Emma's room. It sounded like moans of pleasure but he was sure his mind was so obsessed with sex right now that he must be imagining things. He decided to stop in and make sure things were alright and he walked softly up to the open door. As he peered into the room he froze, in front of him Kelly and Emma were naked on Emma's bed, their bodies intertwined and kissing.

Not sure what to do, Mike did what any man would do when walking in on two beautiful young women making out naked on a bed, he watched, his cock swelling. He backed up and leaned against the door frame and his slid down and began stroking his cock through his shorts.

Soon his hand had slid into his shorts and he was slowly stroking his cock as he watched Emma roll onto her back and Kelly kiss down her body, slowly teasing her way down as she pushed her legs apart and began slowly kissing and licking Emma's bare little snatch. Her tongue darted artfully over her sister's clit as Emma pressed against her mouth. Kelly's legs spread as she raised her round ass and Mike could see a thin black landing strip above her meaty pussy.

Looking up from watching Kelly artfully licking her pussy, Emma was startled to see Mike peering in through the open door. Kelly didn't notice her jump, or didn't realize it was not just a response to her tongue and Emma smiled and winked at Mike who stepped forward enough that Emma could see him stoking his cock. Her attention soon shifted back to Kelly as her orgasm began to build. Her body began to convulse and Kelly wrapped her arms around her thighs and held tight as an orgasm pulsed through Emma's body.

Breathing hard, Emma sat up and wrapped her arms around her sister. She kissed her softly and said, "I love you Kel."

Kelly smiled sweetly and whispered, "I love you too Em."

Mike quietly slipped back and went downstairs, flipping on the TV and sitting in his chair.

Emma smiled and pushed Kelly onto her back and climbed on top of her. She straddled her sister and kissed her hard before sliding down between her legs and beginning to lap at her pussy. Tasting another girl's pussy for the first time, she was in heaven. Now she knew why Kelly loved to be with women so much. Licking and sucking hungrily, Emma quickly brought Kelly to a trembling orgasm, coating Emma's tongue with thick creamy wetness.

Climbing back on top of Kelly, Emma smiled down at her and kissed her, letting her feel the wetness on her lips and tongue. They kissed for a minute then Emma slid off onto her side and propping herself up on her elbow she said, "I wonder what Mike is thinking. We've been up here a long time."

"Fuck, I completely forgot he was here," Kelly said. "Oh crap, I wonder if he heard us, the door is open."

Emma kept a straight face, not wanting Kelly to know that Mike had been watching them. "We should go downstairs and get some dinner ready." Leaning over and kissing Kelly, Emma got up and went to her dresser and picked up the jeans she had picked out earlier. She slid them on without panties, her pussy still wet, then slipped on the same worn and too tight t-shirt she had worn yesterday.

Kelly slid off the bed and pulled on her panties, shorts and t-shirt. Walking across the room she wrapped her arms around her sister and kissed her softly. She took Emma's hand and squeezed it, ran her fingers through her hair to straighten it a bit then gave her another quick kiss on the cheek and led her out of the room. Their hands separated as they started down the stairs and they walked into the family room where Mike sat watching TV with smiles on their faces.

Mike looked up at the girls as they entered the room, his cock starting to swell at their sight. "Everything OK?"

"Yeah," Emma responded, "We just had some girl stuff to talk about." She sat down on the couch where she could look at Mike while Kelly went into the Kitchen and started pulling thing out of the fridge.

"Need some help Kel?" Mike asked.

"No, just relax Mike. I'll take care of it," Kelly called back as she started putting together one of the meals Carol and left for them.

Emma sat on the couch quietly and eased her shirt up and blew a kiss at Mike while she teased her nipple and giggled. She knew how turned on he had been when they came home, then after the little show he had watched in her room, he must be ready to burst. As much as she had enjoyed Kelly's pussy, she was aching for Mike's cock now.

Kelly called out that dinner was ready and Emma jumped up and headed for the kitchen, whispering to Mike as she passed by his chair, "I can't wait to have your dick inside me."

Mike sat for a moment and had to think about other things to get his raging hard-on to subside before getting up and going into the kitchen. He sat down and he and the girls chatted about things like school and soccer, Kelly even asking Emma if there was a boy in her life, which got nothing but a wry smile and a giggle from Emma.

After they ate, Emma quickly cleared the table and cleaned up the kitchen while Mike and Kelly talked about a history class Kelly was taking. They all moved to the family room and watched TV for a few hours while they chatted about mindless things. Mike sat in his chair and the girls sat on the couch, unconsciously flirting while trying hard to control themselves in front of Mike.

About Ten PM Mike stood up and said, "I'm off to bed, you two have a fun. Emma, don't forget you have school tomorrow."

"Got it Mike," Emma said sweetly, "Night."

"Night Mike," Kelly said looking up as he walked by.

Mike kissed each girl softly on the forehead as he left the room. "Good-night girls." He went upstairs and went in his room and closed the door. After changing into a pair of pajamas bottoms, he slipped into bed and pulled out a book and read, thinking about the image of his two beautiful step-daughters fucking.

As soon as Mike had gone up the stairs Emma slid over next to Kelly and kissed her cheek. "I'm going to bed too, have to get a good night's sleep."

"OK, let's go," replied Kelly.

'Shit', Emma thought, 'If she sleeps with me I won't be able to fuck Mike, I'll have to wait for her to fall asleep before I go'. She got up and took Kelly's hand and they turned out the lights and went to Emma's room. They got ready for bed, stripped out of their clothes and climbed into Emma's bed together, holding each other close as they went to sleep.

Emma didn't go to sleep though, she lay quietly pretending to sleep until she was sure Kelly was asleep, then waited a few more minutes to be sure. She slid carefully out of the bed and softly crept out and down the hall to Mike's room. She opened the door slowly and eased into the dark room, slipping into the bed beside Mike as he slept.

Her naked body pressed up against Mike and her hand went immediately to his cock which responded instantly to her soft touch. Mike awakened once again to the feel of Emma's soft hand sliding up and down his thick cock and the feel of her warm breath and sweet lips on his neck. He rolled over and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her.

"Did you like the show Daddy?," she whispered in his ear.

"Not as much as you seemed to be enjoying it," he said.

"It was so nice, but after I kept thinking about how much I wanted you cock," she said with a low growl quality to her voice. With that she climbed on top of him and lowered herself onto his cock, slowly down his shaft, feeling it filling her wet pussy until he was completely inside her.

Down the hall Kelly slid out of the bed. She had felt Emma get out of bed and leave the room. She knew something was going on. Emma was up to something so she waited a few minutes and followed her down the hall. She couldn't tell where she had gone. There were no lights on anywhere in the house, but as she stood in the quiet darkness she heard a moan coming from the room at the end of the hall, Mom and Mike's room.

Easing quietly down the hall to the door she stood and listened and could hear the sound of Emma moaning. 'Holly fuck, she's in there fucking Mike', she thought. A whole range of emotions passed through her, anger at both of them for betraying her mother, jealousy, and something else, something unexpected. She was turned on. She stood in the doorway and listened to Emma's pants and moans and squeals of delight and imagined the site of her beautiful younger sister being fucked by their step-dad. Her hand slipped between her legs and she began to finger her pussy as she listened and imagined the scene taking place on the other side of the door.

Emma slowly slid up and down Mike's cock with her hands pressed in the middle of his chest. She could barely make out his form in the darkness of the room but could hear his soft groans of pleasure. She wanted to fuck him hard but held back, savoring every moment.

Mikes hands reached between her legs and gripped her thighs while his thumb pressed against her clit as she moved slowly up and down. "You had me worried today that you might decide to change teams and I'd never get to feel your amazing pussy again."

"Oh stop it," Emma said giggling, "There is nothing that could keep me away from this cock." She lifted up off Mike's cock and lay on her side. Her hand reached down and slowly stroked his cock while she leaned in and whispered in his ear, "I want you to be the first to have my ass Daddy."

"Anything for you baby-girl," Mike said softly as he kissed her and rolled her onto her back. He grabbed a pillow and slid it under her ass to lift it up. Kneeling between her legs he pushed her legs back and slipped his cock into her dripping pussy, coating it with her juices. He slid his cock out and held it in his hand and pressed the tip against Emma's little virgin asshole.

"Gentle please Daddy," Emma gasped as the tip of his cock began to spread her ass open.

Mike wanted desperately to drive his cock into her ass, a day of so much frustration had him ready to explode, but this was Emma's first anal experience and he wanted her to enjoy it, because he wanted to do it again. He eased his cock in slowly, stopping often to let her get used to it until the full girth of his cock had pressed inside her.

Emma barely breathed, holding back a scream at the intense pressure of Mike's dick pushing into her ass. It hurt, but the pain was mild and the sensation was amazing. Her fingers dug into the sheets and she gripped hard letting out a deep grunt and Mike pushed harder and deeper into her ass.

Out in the hallway Kelly was listening and could only hear a muffled conversation followed by quiet. Her fingers were coated with her pussy and she put two of them in her mouth and licked them clean, savoring the taste of herself before plunging her fingers back in and driving them in and out.

A deep breath escaped Emma as the full length of Mike's cock finally slipped into her ass. She relaxed some and a lot of the pain disappeared, replaced with the most amazing feeling she had ever experienced. "Holly fuck, so amazing," she gasped.

Mike held her legs back and began to slowly slide his cock in and out. Slowly and gently to start, then picking up the intensity as he felt her ass opening and stretching to take him. As his intensity increased his breathing got deeper and he began to grunt with each stroke.

"Fuck yes Daddy...yes...yes...fill my little asshole with your cum...please...yes," gasped Emma as she started rubbing her clit hard.

Kelly heard the sounds in the room become louder and more urgent. She could sense from the muffled sounds through the door that they were reaching a climax and she finger fucked herself harder. She bit her lip hard to muffle the sound of her orgasm and leaned against the wall for support on wobbly legs.

With a near scream Emma began to cum which drove Mike over the edge as he drove his cock hard into her ass as his cock erupted inside her. He pulled her legs to him and held her there while his cock pumped itself out. Holding still while he caught his breath he felt his cum oozing out of her ass around his cock as it softened and slid out.

Mike dropped her legs and collapsed on top of her. Emma's arms and legs wrapped around him and held him tight as their breathing returned to normal. The two lovers kissed softly while they lay together.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt Mike," Emma said, "Thank you so much for being my first."

Mike almost laughed at the idea that she was thanking him for fucking her in the ass, but didn't because he knew that she was serious. "Anything to make my baby happy," Mike said softly.

Kelly was not sure if Emma was going to come back to her room or stay with Mike, but figured she better get back to bed just in case so she quietly crept down the hall. She slipped into bed and lay in the dark thinking about how crazy the last few hours had been. First, she had had sex with her baby sister, then she had masturbated outside the door to her mother's bedroom while her sister fucked her mother's husband. No fucking way anyone would believe all that if she told them, and knowing that there was no way she could tell anyone. Then she had to decide if she was going to tell Emma that she knew.

Mike and Emma lay together for a few minutes before Emma finally broke the silence. "I should go back to bed baby, I don't know what I'd tell Kelly if she finds me gone."

"Yeah, you probably should," Mike said with a sigh, "Are you going to fuck her again?

"I sure as fuck hope so, her pussy is delicious," Emma said very matter of fact like.

He laughed and kissed her, "Guess it runs in the family."

"Oh yeah? Does Mom's pussy taste yummy?" Emma asked.

Not sure whether he should answer that or not he decided it was better to be direct, it's not like she didn't know that he fucked her mother. "Yes, it does actually, though it's not something she is all that in to," he replied.

"Well that's a fuckin shame. I love you licking my pussy almost as much as when you fuck me. Almost." Emma said with a grin that Mike could barely make out in the darkness. "God I wish I could stay, I want to fall asleep in your arms again. I feel so safe with you."

"Tomorrow night sweetie," Mike said as he stroked her hair.

"Deal. And I'm gonna hold you to that." Emma said. She kissed him one more time and slid out of the bed and headed back to her bedroom. She tried to be quiet but heard every squeak of every step and it seemed like the door sounded like an alarm she eased it open. Kelly didn't stir so she slipped quietly into the bathroom and cleaned up a little, wiping the thick cum that had dripped out of her ass away before heading back to bed.

She slipped into the bed next to Kelly and thought she had made it when Kelly's arm slipped around her and she heard Kelly say, "Where ya been Em?"

Emma froze and stammered, "Had to go to the bathroom." She said trying to sound calm.