Not Quite the Brady Bunch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike wanted to object, that was very risky, but it made him so excited, and he knew it wouldn't matter if he objected, it was going to happen anyway. They finished their lunch, packed up their stuff and slipped off on an old trail, then off the trail into a thick stand of trees. Mike made her wait a couple minutes as he listened to make sure no one was around, then gave her a wink. She reached into the pack and pulled out the plug that she had slipped in when they got into the car. She handed it to Mike then unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down to her ankles. She was wearing white cotton panties and she bent over and pulled them aside.

Mike asked, "Do you have any lube for this, sweetie?"

"Just my pussy, Daddy," she said with a giggle.

Mike reached down and rubbed the hard metal plug against her pussy. She bit her lip softly as he slipped it inside her. Her moans were soft and sweet as he moved the plug around in her pussy, coating it with her slimy juices. He pulled it out and pressed the tip against the tight little opening of her ass. She nodded and exhaled sharply as he pressed the plug into her. It settled in nicely and she stood up and wiggled a bit to adjust herself, then bent down and pulled her shorts back up. Smiling brightly, she popped up on her toes and kissed him, then ran her hand over the bulge that had formed in his shorts.

"Fuck, I want that cock, Daddy," she purred.

"Language, Emma," Mike said with a smile.

"Sorry, Daddy," she answered, "guess you're gonna have to spank me when we get home."

Mike just smiled and shook his head and Emma headed back toward the trail. They got back on the main trail at the falls and headed back down. Mike got a kick out of the men whose eyes lingered on his beautiful stepdaughter for too long. If they only knew. Emma was flirtier on the way down and never missed an opportunity to touch Mike or touch herself so Mike could see. It was getting a bit uncomfortable to walk with the throbbing boner he had, and he wondered how Emma was able to walk with a metal plug in her ass.

They got down to the parking lot and tossed the bag in the car. Emma looked around and saw no one was looking, so she slipped her hand into her shorts and pulled it back out coated with her gooey juice. She placed her fingers on Mike's lips, and he licked them clean. She smiled and said, "Thanks for a great hike, Daddy. Now take me home. I need you to fuck me."

Mike just nodded and climbed into the car. Emma jumped into her seat and off they went. The forty-minute drive seemed to take hours and every time they stopped at a light, Emma would reach over and slide her hand up his shorts and give him a quick tug. "Quite a slimy mess ya got going there," she said with a chuckle and a lick of her lips.

They finally got home, and Emma practically dragged him up the stairs to his bedroom. She kicked her shoes off in the garage, her shorts hit the floor halfway up the stairs, her shirt in the hallway and her panties beside the bed. Mike was close behind and she nearly ripped his shirt off and groped at his shorts as he was climbing onto the bed. She pulled him down on top of her and wrapped her legs around him, hooking her ankles behind his thighs and pulling him into her.

She let out a sigh of pure contentment when his cock slid into her. Once again, the combination of the plug in her ass and his wonderful cock in her pussy was spectacular. But this time, she had no control and she thrust up onto his cock and pulled him forward with her legs. She gasped and grunted, and they fucked in a frenzy. She came quickly, then again and kept going until he unloaded inside her. She held him there and kissed him, her body still shaking after an amazing fuck.

____________________________________________________

Carol and Kelly went to a movie in the afternoon then went to the campus garden and wandered for a while before heading back to the hotel. They ate the takeout from the night before and settled in in front of the TV to relax. Kelly looked at her mom and said, "I want Emma and Mike to watch me fuck you."

Carol smiled, "I bet they'd love that, baby," she replied.

Kelly grabbed her laptop from her bag, and they went into the bedroom. She put the strap-on on and called Emma. "You and Mike in bed?" she asked without even saying hello.

"Umm, yes," Emma answered.

"Get your laptop and video call me," Kelly said and hung up.

"Be right back," Emma said to Mike as she hurried down the hall to her room, got her laptop and brought it back to Mom and Dad's room. She climbed up on the bed and sat next to Mike, then called Kelly on video. Kelly answered and Mike and Emma could see Carol lying on her stomach, naked. Kelly came into the picture, and they could see she was sporting a purple rubber cock. Emma started laughing and blurted out, "What the fuck is that Kel"

"It's my cock," Kelly replied, "and I'm gonna fuck Mom with it and you're gonna watch"

"Fuck," was all Mike could say.

"Ooooo, kinky," Emma said with a smile. She slid in close to Mike and her hand slid down to his cock, caressing it lightly.

Kelly stepped forward and Carol took the rubber cock in her mouth. She teased and licked and sucked it like it was Mike's cock and Kelly took a handful of her mother's hair and pushed her further onto the cock. Carol gasped and gagged a little but kept working Kelly's cock, her pussy dripping as her daughter used her like a whore. It was thick with saliva again when Kelly pulled it out of her mouth. Carol rolled over and turned around, so her legs were over the edge of the bed where her head had been. Kelly lifted her legs and separated them, guiding the head of the rubber cock into Carol's pussy. Carol moaned and grunted as Kelly fucked her. Emma was stroking Mike's cock faster as she got more excited watching her sister fuck her mother.

Mikes cock was nice and hard, and Emma's pussy was throbbing for it, so Emma climbed up on top of Mike, facing the camera, and mounted his cock, she had taken the plug out of her ass earlier. She rode him slowly as they watched Carol cum twice. Kelly pulled the cock out of Carol's pussy with a giggle before squatting down and running her tongue over her pussy and moaning before waving and ending the call. Emma looked at Mike and said, "That was hot as fuck, right?"

Mike smiled and answered, "Yes it was. And your language, young lady."

"Oh yeah," Emma said giggling and sliding off his cock onto her hands and knees. "I still deserve a spanking."

Mike laughed and playfully swatted Emma's butt a couple times. Emma squealed like she had been beaten with a rubber hose, then slid up against him and kissed him sweetly. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, angel," he said, looking into her eyes.

They went downstairs and had some dinner, then sat in Mike's chair and watched a really bad horror movie before going to bed where Emma pulled him on top of her and wrapped herself around him while he gently made love to her. When they finished, he rolled onto his back, and she laid her face on his chest and enjoyed the feeling of safety and security in his arms.

__________________________

Carol and Kelly stayed up late talking, then went to sleep in each other's arms. They got up in the morning and went out to breakfast, then packed up their stuff. Kelly had to start getting ready for finals, so they had a long, loving kiss before they left the room and checked out.

Carol drove home, getting back around noon. She walked in to find the kitchen completely clean, and the laundry done and folded. She went upstairs and found them in Emma's room. Mike was sitting on the bed reading and Emma was at her desk doing schoolwork, they were both naked of course.

"Hey Mom," Emma called out when she walked in the room.

"Hey hun," Mike said and waved.

"Hey, you two," Carol answered, "enjoy your weekend?"

Emma popped up and hugged her, "Yep, how about you?"

"It was lovely, thank you," Carol answered in her reserved way.

Carol walked over to the bed and kissed Mike, "You still alive?"

"Barely," he said, winking at Emma and giving Carol a long deep kiss.