Not So Sexy Wanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last I saw, he had his face buried in her pussy and Gracie had pulled her top up and was pinching her nipples. I didn't need a program to predict how that was going to end up. I snapped a couple pictures of them like that, one more where Gracie had her tits pulled up by her nipples, and then left.

I called Wanda after I'd downloaded the pictures and had a look to make sure I could see the guy was definitely not Gerald. I told her she needed to come see what I'd found. She said she'd be there a little after four.

It was four thirty when she walked through my door and took the same itty-bitty steps from there to my desk. She sat down and adjusted her skirt so it covered her knees, then smiled, but the smile was fake. She was worried about what I'd found out.

I didn't just come right out and say Gerald was fucking another guy. Well, I wouldn't have said fucking anyway, but she looked so vulnerable I wanted to work up to that so I started with Gracie.

"Miss Murphy, I can tell you your sister Gracie isn't trying to steal your boyfriend. She has a boyfriend and it seemed to me like they're pretty serious about each other."

Her face told me she wanted to believe me, but she didn't.

"How do you know that?"

"Well, I have some pictures of her and another guy together. I don't know who he is but I'm sure he's not Gerald."

"Can I see them so I'll be sure too?"

I hadn't intended to show them to her. There was nothing going on with Gerald and I thought if she saw them, it might cause her a problem with Gracie.

"Well, they're...they're pretty explicit."

Wanda smiled a half smile.

"I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm almost forty."

I pulled up the file on my laptop and clicked on the first picture, the one of Gracie and her guy walking out of the house. Wanda looked at it for a second and then said, "That's Gracie but it doesn't look like Gerald. Do you have more pictures so I'll know for sure?"

Wanda didn't say much as I clicked through the pictures. When the one with Gracie without her top and the guy squeezing her tits popped up, she looked at if for a few seconds and then sighed, "That's Gracie allright. She got all the boobs and then some."

Wanda just looked at the rest until I came to the one where Gracie was starting to sit down on the guy's cock. When she saw that one, she clapped her hand to her chest and said, "Oh my, right there in her back yard."

Wanda looked a little flushed by the time I closed that file. She looked up at me and sighed.

"Well, I guess Gracie wasn't trying to steal Gerald, but if she wasn't, what changed with him?"

Now was the time for me to be sympathetic and tell her in a way that would let her down easy, but I find that really hard to do. I mean, a buttfucker is still a buttfucker no matter how you try to dress it up.

"Gerald has a boyfriend."

Wanda fell back in the chair.

"A boyfriend? You mean like he...?"

"Yes, that's what I mean."

"I suppose you have pictures of that too."

I pulled up that file and clicked on the picture of the guy knocking on the door. Wanda gasped.

"I know him. He works in the gym where Gerald goes to exercise. I know because I went there with Gerald one time to try it out. He seemed like a nice guy."

I clicked on the last picture, the one of them kissing, and then looked at Wanda.

She was sitting there with her mouth open and staring at the screen, and I saw tears welling up in her eyes.

"He left me for Bruce?"

"Well, I couldn't very well follow them into the house to see what they did, but most men don't kiss each other."

Wanda pulled a tissue from her purse and dabbed at her eyes.

"I don't know what to think now. In some ways, it would be better if it was Gracie."

"Well, just remember all people are different. Gerald is just a little more different than others."

Wanda stood up then.

"I assume you'll send me a bill."

"Yes, in about a week. Do you want the pictures I took? You paid for them."

Wanda shook her head.

"No. They'd just remind me of what happened and right now what I need is to forget about Gerald."

}|{

She left then, and I felt bad for her. It was bad enough when I found out my ex-wife was fucking the mailman. It would have been worse if she'd been fucking the woman next door...well, on second thought, the woman next door was pretty fucking hot, so if they'd let me watch and maybe join in at some point...

I sent Wanda a bill that Tuesday and started trying to catch Frank again. Evidently he thought I'd given up, because he wasn't quite as cautious as before. That Friday afternoon, he either didn't see me following him from work or he didn't think it was unusual that the rental car I was using kept turning onto the same streets he did. I walked into the liquor store while he was checking out and handed him the summons.

"Mr. Barnes, this is a legal summons for you to appear in court on the day so noted. Failure to do so could result in a warrant for your arrest. Thank you for your time and have a good day."

I was half-way out the door before he could close his mouth and call me an asshole, and by the time he came out with his case of beer, I was rolling down the street and back to the rental agency.

It was almost five by the time I got back home. I didn't have anything to do until Monday when I'd start on the next batch of subpoenas I'd gotten in the mail. I popped another frozen pizza into the microwave and was going to pour myself a double scotch. When I tipped up the bottle, there was only about a shot left, but I had another bottle in my pantry. When I went back to my desk with the fresh bottle, Wanda was standing there, but she was a different Wanda.

She saw the bottle in my hand and said, "you wouldn't happen to have another glass, would you?"

My other glass was a jelly jar that matched the jelly jar I use every day. I took it out of my desk drawer and held it up to the light.

"I better wash this", I told her. Wanda said "just wipe it out. The alcohol will kill anything that's left."

Well, that's what I did, but this wasn't like Wanda at all.

"Say when", I said, and started pouring. The two-finger mark on that jelly jar is where the flowers start, and I was passing that mark when Wanda said, "that's enough to start."

I handed her the glass and then just looked at her for a while, because I couldn't believe how much she'd changed.

Her hair was the same but that's all. Her face still looked like Wanda, but she'd done something with her eyes and lips that made her actually kind of pretty. From there on down, was where the real change had happened.

She wasn't all stoop-shouldered, and her tank top fit her like a second skin. She had tits, not big tits, but they sure looked like nice tits. I could see her bra straps beside the straps of the tank top, so I knew she had to be wearing one, but there didn't appear to be much to it. I could see bumps where her nipples would have been.

That tank top stopped about three inches short of the waist of her jeans, short enough I saw a cute little belly button peeking at me. The low-rise jeans fit just like the top and I decided Gracie might have gotten the biggest tits, but Wanda definitely got the best ass.

Wanda chuckled then.

"You're staring at me."

"Well, you're pretty different. What happened?"

Wanda sat down in front of my desk, took a sip of scotch and then made a face. She took another sip, shivered a little and then put the jelly jar down on my desk.

"I was pretty shaken up after you told me Gerald had a boyfriend. The only person I could talk to about something like that was Gracie, so I called her and told her what had happened. She said that wasn't something to talk about over the phone and said I should come to her house.

"I did that, and after we talked a little, I found out Gracie already knew about Gerald. Her boyfriend goes to the same gym and saw Gerald and Bruce together in the shower room one time. She just didn't know how to tell me.

"I was feeling pretty low. I mean, I'm getting old and I still don't have a husband. That's what I told Gracie. She said it wasn't my fault that Gerald did what he did, but if I wanted to find a man, I'd have to change. She said I didn't look sexy enough.

"The next day we went shopping and I bought some new clothes that she said would fix part of my sexy problem. The undies she picked out for me were... well, I've seen bikinis at the beach that were a lot bigger. We went back to her house and she had me try on one of the bras, a pair of panties, and a top and jeans.

Wanda took a healthy swig of her scotch, coughed, and then smiled.

"It felt almost like I was naked at first. The bra didn't hold me up much and the panties almost weren't there. Gracie said that was how a bra and panties had to be if I was going to feel sexy, and if I didn't feel sexy, guys wouldn't think I was sexy either.

"The jeans and tops she picked out weren't as bad as I thought they'd be once I had them on. They feel kind of like they're hugging me.

"Well, when I got back home I tried on a couple more outfits and I liked them, but I still didn't feel sexy. I really wanted to feel that way, like Gracie says she feels all the time, but I guess I don't know how that's supposed to feel."

Wanda reached for her jelly jar again, and this time she made a face, but she didn't choke. She looked at her glass, then tipped it up and downed what was left, and asked if I'd mind giving her a refill.

I shook my head.

"I don't think you drink very much, do you."

"No, but I'm OK. I just need a little more courage, that's all."

I grinned because Wanda was grinning.

"What would you need courage for?"

Wanda looked at her lap.

"To ask you if you think I'm sexy or not."

"I suppose Gracie told you to do that."

"No, I thought that up all by myself. You're the only man I trust to give me a straight answer. Do you?"

I hate questions like that because it's impossible to give a woman the answer she wants. If I said yes, Wanda would probably accuse me of just trying to make her feel better. If I said no, she'd think I thought she was ugly. Usually, the best answer is yes. The woman still won't believe you, but at least she feels better.

"Well, yes, you're a whole lot sexier than before."

Wanda grinned.

"Then you'd want to have sex with me?"

"Well, Wanda, I'm a lot older than you are."

She grinned again.

"I know that, and that's another reason. Gracie said older men can't do it as often as young guys, but she likes them better because she doesn't have to teach them what to do. She did say some have sort of a problem staying hard. You don't have that problem, do you?"

"Well no, I don't. Everything works just fine with the right woman."

Wanda pulled the hem of her tank top up and over her head. I'd been right about her bra. All it was, was two black mesh cups with a little ribbon around the cups so the straps had something to hook to. Her dark pink nipples weren't really stiff, but they still stuck out.

"Does this help make me the right woman", she giggled.

Well, it wasn't very professional, or at least what some people would call professional, but Wanda wasn't a client. She was a former client and that made her just another woman showing me her tits and telling me she wanted me to fuck her. Well, that's what I told myself anyway.

I didn't answer her fast enough, I guess, because she walked around my desk, then climbed up on the top and giggled, "we could do it right here, couldn't we".

I was more than willing by then. I mean, a nice pair of tits winds my watch anyway, and once Wanda was sitting on my desk, her tits weren't as small as I thought. The bra just didn't hold them up very high.

"The bed would be better, don't you think?"

Wanda giggled again and started to unzip her jeans.

"I don't know where the bed is. We'll have to do it here I guess."

Well, I showed her where my bed is, and as soon as she walked through the door Wanda unzipped her jeans and worked them down over her ass. Her ass was better naked than in those jeans too. Like I said before, I like a woman to have a little meat on her bones. Wanda's ass wasn't fat by any means. It was just round and smooth, and made me want to feel how it would feel in my hands.

Her panties were just like she'd described too -- almost not there -- and that meant her dark brown bush stuck out around the edges. Some guys wouldn't like that, but I like a woman with a bush. They look like women instead of little girls like the porn stars do.

Wanda was unhooking her bra when she saw I was just standing there.

"Aren't you going to take your clothes off?"

I started unbuttoning my shirt at the same time she slipped the bra down her arms and tossed it on the floor. I almost had my jeans off when she rolled her panties down her ass and then kicked them off her feet. Wanda sat down on my bed, then rolled on her back and spread her legs. I rolled in beside her and then raised up on one elbow.

I wasn't sure what Wanda liked, but her nipples were calling to me. I licked the tip of the right one and Wanda gasped.

"Wow. Gerald never did that. Do it again."

After about ten minutes, the best I could figure is Gerald never did anything with Wanda except stick his cock in her and pump away until he came, but I suppose when you're just acting out a part that's about all you can do. She seemed amazed by everything and kept telling me that, well at first anyway.

After I'd fondled her tits and sucked her nipples, she stopped talking about how it felt and asking me to do it again. She just started breathing deeper and moaning once in a while. That lasted until I nibbled down her soft tummy and slipped my hand up her inner thigh. She opened her legs a little more when my hand brushed the hair on her pussy. When I nuzzled her mound, Wanda caught her breath, but she didn't stop me.

She didn't stop me when I knelt between her spread thighs, opened her pussy lips with my thumbs and pushed my tongue flat over her clit. She did talk a little though. When I started slowly lapping away from her entrance to her clit and then back down, Wanda gasped "Oh my God" and rammed her pussy up into my face. I was licking down at the time, and my nose flattened out on her clit when she did that. She didn't say anything more, but she sort of mewed a little and started moving her hips up and down to rub her clit against my nose.

After a little of this, I was feeling and tasting how wet Wanda was every time my tongue went down to her entrance. I figured that and all the gyrations her ass was making meant she was ready for something besides my tongue. I raised up and moved my stiff cock to her wet lips and spent some time stroking it between them and up and over her clit. On one stroke, Wanda moaned and then lifted her hips up. My cock slid half-way inside her then. Wanda gasped and tried to push up but I was already pulling out, so basically, my cock only moved a little.

She shuddered then, and that sort of stroked my cock really fast right in that same place. Wanda moaned and wrapped her arms around my back and tried to lift herself higher. She got what she wanted then because I was stroking back in. I felt a soft little bump when my balls tapped her ass, and when I was in her as deep as my cock would go, I felt Wanda's fingernails poking my back.

Now, when I was eighteen, I'd probably have starting fucking her as fast as I could just so I could cum, but age teaches a man a couple of things. When I was eighteen, it would have taken only a few minutes for my cock to shrink and then get hard again. Now, it was going to take about an hour. The other thing age teaches a man is that cumming in a warm wet pussy is pretty fantastic, but cumming in a warm, wet pussy while the woman is rolling around, humping up into your strokes, crying out, and digging her fingernails into your ass is incredibly better.

That's why I kept my strokes slow and deep, and it was working. At first, Wanda just made little rocking motions with her hips, but a while later, her face was turned sideways, her eyes were closed, and I started feeling little tightenings around my cock.

A little after that, her breathing went from slow and deep to fast panting breaths. When I bent my head down and started sucking on her nipples, she held her breath for a few seconds and I felt her start to stiffen up. A couple strokes later, she gasped and lifted her hips up, then fell back down on the bed again. She did that several times, and each time, she held her breath a little longer and then raised her ass up a little higher.

I knew Wanda was close when she started rocking her ass up faster than I was stroking. I sped up to keep up with her and bit down a little on the nipple in my mouth. Wanda shrieked and dug her nails into my ass. She said something too, but I couldn't really understand it because she was starting to groan.

She shrieked twice more before digging her heels into the mattress and trying to lift us both off the bed. All that did was push my cock inside her a little more. A second later, she grunted, 'Uh-uh-uh" and then made this little shrieking sound.

It was like I was fucking her on a bucking horse. About all I could do was grab her ass with one hand to keep my cock in her while I came. I didn't really have to stroke. All the ripples that milked my cock and the way her ass was shaking were enough to make me cum hard. Those little ripples were still squeezing my cock when I stopped sucking her nipple and let go of her ass so I wouldn't fall down on top of her.

Wanda slowly eased her ass back down on the bed, but she held me in place and pulled me down with her. She jerked a little when I eased my cock out and then back in, but after I'd done that for a few strokes, she squeezed her thighs around my waist and chuckled.

"Oh God, stop. It's too much."

I didn't really stop. Her pussy felt too good to stop, but I did keep those strokes slow and short, and she didn't seem to mind. She opened her thighs back up. I kept making those little slow strokes while her pussy milked at my cock. When it slipped out and wouldn't go back in, Wanda sighed.

"Oh my. Was it supposed to feel like that? It never did before."

"I don't know. How did it feel?"

Wanda pushed her ass up to get my cock in again, but it wasn't going to cooperate for an hour or so.

"Mmm...it felt like I was going to explode unless something happened. Then it did and I did explode."

I chuckled.

"Yeah, that's about how it felt to me too."

"Is it always like this?"

"Well, if the guy knows what he's doing it can be, I suppose."

Wanda giggled and tried to rub my cock with her bush and pussy lips.

"I'm going to make you prove that."

Well, I did prove that and it didn't take quite an hour. I rolled off Wanda because I figured I was mashing her. As soon as I did, she reached for my cock.

"Gerald wouldn't let me touch him. I guess I know why now. You don't mind, do you?"

"Oh hell no. You do all the touching you want."

Wanda seemed fascinated by my cock. She flopped it back and forth for a while, and she really seemed to like stretching the skin up over my cock head and then pulling it back down again. After about half an hour of that, she didn't have anything to stretch. My cock was starting to get hard and the head had swelled up.

Wanda circled the swollen head and said, "does it always turn this color? It's almost purple."

I grinned.

"It only does that when a sexy woman plays with it."

She closed her hand around my shaft and stroked it slowly.

"So you do think I'm sexy?"

"Uh-huh, I do."

"Do you want to do it with me again?"

"Oh yeah, but if you keep stroking like that I'm not gonna be able to."

Wanda stopped stroking my cock and then grinned.