Not Such a Plain Jane Ch. 01

Story Info
The first time I met my future wife.
6.1k words
4.49
86.4k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's name is Jane and the moment I met her I knew she was no "Plain Jane."

I wanted to fuck her the first time I saw her but just knew she was out of my league.

Her brunette hair cascaded to her shoulders and wrapped itself around the most exquisite face I had ever seen. She was wearing a cream-colored silk blouse that was almost sheer. She had on a lacy bra that was visible through the luxurious fabric. The bra was embracing a set of breasts that were set perky and high. Her nipples protruded through the lacy bra and the fabric on her blouse. She was wearing a black leather miniskirt with dark seamed up the back hose. On her feet, she had on a pair of black four-inch high-heeled shoes that made her fabulous legs look even sexier than they already were. All this and a statuesque five foot eleven inch frame.

She was across the room talking to another woman who was also a knockout.

My friend saw me staring at her and said, "Forget it Buddy, she is not looking for a guy like you. She is way out of our league."

"Who is she?" I asked.

"That my friend is Jane." He responded.

"She is fucking beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"Yes she is and every guy in the room wants in her panties right now." He said.

Jane then turned around and her ass stretched across the black leather skirt made my heart skip a beat.

Her and the woman she was talking to walked toward some stairs and started up them. Jane knew there were many eyes on her, and she made every move look as sexy as possible. It looked like she was on the hunt for some cock and the way she looked she would have no problem finding it.

I turned to my friend George and said, "I have got to meet her!"

"I can introduce you but be ready for a very cold shoulder." He replied.

"Just introduce us and I will take it from there." I told him.

We began walking toward the stairs she had just climbed. Jane and her friend were standing at the balcony looking down on the crowd. I looked up just as she looked down at George and me. I was hoping that she did not think I was some sort of a pervert trying to get an up skirt shot of her. I quickly looked back down and continued up the stairs.

George and I got to the top of the stairs and he said, "Act like we are just walking by, not interested."

We walked closer to Jane and her friend and acted as if we were not heading for them.

When we got even with them, we kept looking straight ahead and just about the time we were passing them Jane asked, "George are you just going to walk by and not say Hi?"

"Oh, Jane, I did not see you there." George lied. Then he asked, "How have you been?"

"Doing great, how about you?" She asked.

"Everything is great." He responded.

He then said, "Jane have you ever met my friend Chance?"

"No, I don't think so." She said as she held out her hand.

I took her hand and my whole body tingled with excitement at touching even the hand of such an exquisite creature. "Hello, nice to meet you." I said.

She asked, "Have either of you ever met my friend Lori?"

"No." George and I almost said in unison.

Jane then said, "Lori this is George and Chance."

She held out her hand and we each shook it.

Lori was a blonde with a huge set of tits and a beautiful face. I then looked at the rest of her body and it was almost as nice as Jane's was.

"Can we buy you two a drink?" George asked.

"Sure." Jane responded nodding at Lori who nodded back at Jane.

"What are you drinking?" I asked.

I then headed to the bar to get our drinks.

I headed back to the railing with the drinks and suggested, "There is a table open over there how about we sit down."

They all agreed and we went to the table.

We chatted and listened to the band. It turned out that Jane had divorced her husband only a year ago and Lori had divorced hers about three months ago.

I asked Jane, "How long were you married?"

"Almost fifteen years." She replied.

"Really! You don't look old enough to have been married that long." I responded.

She grinned and replied, "Thank-you but I'm thirty-six."

My jaw dropped open, "Really? I would have guessed you at least ten years younger."

I was twenty-eight and just knew she was younger than I was or at least about the same age.

"You look fantastic!" I exclaimed.

The waitress came by and I asked, "Everyone up for another round?"

Everyone was so we ordered another drink.

The night continued and after four drinks, I finally got the nerve to ask Jane to dance.

"Sure." She replied.

My heart was racing as we headed down the stairs to the dance floor.

When we got to the floor, the band was playing some classic rock and Jane immediately began moving to the music. I watched this beautiful woman gyrating to the music. Her large tits were bouncing up and down to the music and with her body. She then turned and rubbed her ass against my crotch and began grinding into it like a scene from Dirty Dancing. She then quickly turned around, wrapped her arm around my neck, leaned back putting her legs on each side of one of mine, and pushed against me in another Dirty Dancing move. I watched her tits as she pushed against my leg. My cock was beginning to stiffen as she continued dancing.

The song ended and they then played "Old Time Rock and Roll."

"This is one of my all time favorites." Jane said as she began shaking her hips.

I stood moving with the music but her moves made me look like a mannequin. I simply stared at her body as she undulated to the music. She turned around and her ass was simply magnificent with the black leather stretched across it. So that she could move even better she pulled the skirt up a bit more. Then I saw the seamed hose were attached to a black garter.

"Holy shit!" My mind reeled. This was one of my all time fantasies to fuck a woman wearing a garter and hose. My cock was now uncomfortably hard in my jeans.

The song ended and the band slowed it down with a slow song.

Jane walked to me, I reached for her, and we embraced in a slow dance. I could feel her tits rubbing against my chest and my hands were wrapped around her waist feeling the softness of her silk blouse. She pulled in closer and her body was now against my hard cock.

I wondered if she could feel it.

"Is this old woman making your cock hard or did you see some young thing that did it?" She blatantly asked.

"You are not an old woman and yes it is you doing this to me." I replied.

She let her hand drift to my ass and then said, "You have a nice tight butt."

I let my hand move to her ass, felt her tight ass through the leather fabric, and responded with, "Yours feels great too."

We moved slowly to the music with our hands on each other's ass until I felt her hand leave mine and then suddenly it slipped between us and she rubbed my hard cock.

"I had to know if it was all cock. It is and I like what I'm feeling." She whispered in my ear.

The music stopped and she said, "I need another drink."

We headed back up the stairs and to our table to rejoin George and Lori.

As we got to the table Lori said, "It looks like you two had a good time down there."

Jane just replied, "We had a real good time didn't we Chance?"

"I know I had good time." I smiled at Jane.

Jane then said, "Excuse me I need to use the Ladies Room. Lori do you want to go with me?" As she nodded in the direction of the restrooms.

"Sure." Lori got up.

The girls walked away and I watched Jane's ass as he disappeared around the corner.

"You lucky son of a bitch!" George exclaimed.

I looked at him with a smile and replied, "What?"

"You can score the hottest bitch in the place. I have been trying to fuck that for over a year now." He said.

"I don't know if we are there yet?" I answered trying to be a gentleman.

"What the fuck? Are you blind, deaf and stupid! She wants to fuck you and you better not let this opportunity pass. There have been many guys hit on her and very few I know of had any luck. The ones who have came back and said it was absolutely incredible fucking her." He replied.

"Maybe you have a shot at Lori." I said.

"No man she is extremely hot but she isn't going to fuck me." He answered shaking his head.

The waitress came by and we ordered another drink for all of us.

"How do you know she won't?" I asked him.

"You just get a feeling when someone is hot for you and she is not for me." He answered.

Jane and Lori came back around the corner from the restroom smiling. I wondered what their conversation was like in the Ladies Room.

Jane sat back down next to me but this time she sat closer than before. Lori sat down next to George but he was right she sat actually further away from him.

"We ordered another round of drinks while you were gone," I said to them.

Jane then leaned into me touching my thigh close to my cock and whispered, "After this drink can we get out of here?"

"You bet." I replied.

After she said that, it was hard to not be like in the movies and yell out "Check Please!" but I did not and stayed calm although my dick was stiffening up already. My cock was ahead of things and thinking about sliding into the smooth velvety pussy of this beautiful Cougar!

Jane was very much that. She was one of those slightly older women who went out looking for a younger guy to fuck. I appeared to be her prey for tonight.

She left her hand on my thigh as she continued to talk to Lori and George. She would actually move it closer and closer to my cock until the side of her hand was resting against my balls. My poor cock was straining against my jeans and was becoming painful. I wanted to stand up and let it loose from being folded over but knew that would be inappropriate.

I thought the drinks would never arrive and it was hard once again to not down it and say, "Let's go" but again that would have been childish and Jane was not looking for a child she was looking for a man to satisfy her desires.

The conversation was going forward without me because all I could think about was her hand next to my cock.

Suddenly I heard, "Chance, Chance?"

Jane was looking at me and I woke up from my stupor, "What?" I replied.

Jane just laughed and asked, "Where were you or do I have to ask?"

"I think you know." I replied as I finished the last of my drink.

She sat grinning at me and said, "Ok then." She finished her drink and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready." I replied.

She leaned to my ear again and asked, "I'm not sure you are ready for me."

I looked straight into her eyes as she looked into mine and answered, "Are you sure you are ready for me?"

She grinned and stood up, "George and Lori, Chance and I are leaving."

George looked at me as if he wanted to say, "You lucky bastard."

Jane grabbed my hand and headed for the door.

"Where are we going, your place or mine?" I asked.

"We are going to my place. Lori and I talked in the bathroom and she is staying with me while she is in town. She will stay gone until about two." She explained.

I looked at my watch. It was ten thirty. That would give us several hours before she got to Jane's house.

"Did you drive?" Jane asked me.

"No, I rode with George." I replied.

"That's fine we can take my car. I gave Lori money for a cab." She replied.

We got to her car, which truly matched her. She drove a little red convertible Mustang.

"Here you drive." She said throwing me the keys.

We got into the car and I glanced over at her stocking covered legs. Her black mini had pulled higher on her legs and the garter belt of my fantasies was showing beneath her skirt. The creamy soft skin above the stockings made my cock jump.

I started the car, pulled out onto the street, and asked her, "Where are we going?"

"Turn right at the light." She answered.

I turned right and glanced over at Jane as the street lights lit up the interior of the car. Her blouse was unbuttoned another button and her cleavage was clearly visible as was the soft mound of her right breast as it disappeared into the lacy white bra.

She reached across the console, put her hand on my thigh, and said, "You better watch the road and not my tits or we will never make it to the good part."

I smiled and turned back to the road.

We drove about three miles and she said, "Turn left on twenty third up ahead."

I turned left and she said, "Turn right into the drive where the white house is."

I turned into the drive of a small but very nicely landscaped yard.

"Your house is beautiful, I guess you like flowers?" I asked.

"Yard work keeps me in shape and it is good therapy." She replied.

She opened the car door and got out. As she did, I watched her and her skirt had rode up high enough that I could see her ass as she did. She was wearing a little black thong.

I opened my door and followed her to the front door. She inserted the key and we walked in.

The inside of her home was as impeccable as the outside. It was done in whites and cream tones and was very intimately lit.

"Make yourself at home. I will be back in just a minute." She said.

I sat on the couch as she went down the hallway.

I had sat there for about five minutes when I heard, "Uhmmm."

I looked up and Jane was standing there in the dim light. She had changed out of her blouse and skirt and was standing there in a long, black sheer robe. She had kept the garter and hose on under the robe. She had also left the high heels on. I could see her full breasts topped by light pink areola and hard nipples through her robe.

"Wow! Whoever said Plain Jane has never met you." I said.

She grinned and strutted toward me on the couch. She held out her hand and I took it. She pulled me to my feet and we kissed for the first time. She kept hold of my hand and guided me down the hallway and we turned into her bedroom.

She had lit five or six candles and her bedroom was glowing in a soft light. She had turned back the bed and there were white satin sheets on it.

She turned around, looked me straight in the eyes, and asked, "Are you ready for the best sex of your life?"

I looked down her body at her cleavage between the opening in her robe. Her tits were real and sat high on her chest with nipples hard and pink.

"Yes, I'm ready." I responded, as my cock was growing hard in my jeans.

Jane then untied the thin string holding her robe together and let it slide off her smooth sexy shoulders. It fell to the floor at her feet.

I looked down her body to her now naked tits and across her flat stomach. Her garter belt was wrapped around her thin waist and extended to the top of her silky hose.

She turned me around and sat me on the edge of the bed. She stepped back so that I could take in the erotic view of her entire body. She reached for the waistband of her thong, pulled it down her hips, and then turned around so that I could watch the thong slide from between her heart shaped ass cheeks. She bent over and her ass and pussy were visible as she pulled the thong off her legs.

She turned back around and her pussy was beautiful. She had a tight pussy with minimal lips and a small strip of fuzz above her clit.

She stepped to me, pushed me back onto the bed, and unfastened my belt, then my pants. She unzipped them and began pulling them off my waist.

I lifted my ass off the bed as she pulled them off my body. She stopped to take off my shoes and socks then pulled my pants off my legs.

She then got on her knees between my legs and wrapped her hand around my cock. She seductively looked me in the eyes and then leaned to me. She opened her mouth and sucked the head of my cock into her. She let her tongue dance across the head and then tickled the tender underside, which caused my cock to jerk. She pulled off my cock and licked the entire shaft and then to my balls.

She sucked each ball into her mouth and licked them. She then did something that I had never had done before. She lifted my balls and licked under them and to the area between my balls and ass.

"OHHHH MY GAWD!" Came out of my mouth so suddenly that I thought, did I just say that?

She moved back up my cock licking it then sucked it back into her mouth. I had my head back looking at the ceiling and when I looked back down to her she was looking at me watching my reactions to her manipulations of my cock. Her sexy hazel eyes were enough to make me cum.

I watched her as she slowly worked my entire cock into her mouth and throat. I could feel the head of my cock slip down her throat.

"OHHH FUCK!" I moaned.

She slipped my cock from her mouth and stroked it a few times then stood up and I took in her beauty again as she climbed onto the bed and laid in the middle of it.

I stood up turned around and pulled my shirt over my head.

I climbed onto the bed and got between her legs. I leaned up to her and kissed her red lips then worked down to her neck kissing her jaw.

I kissed her chest to her tits and then kissed one of her hard nipples sucking it into my mouth.

Now she moaned, "Mmmmmmm"

I moved to the other breast, sucked this nipple into my mouth, and sucked her hard nipple flicking it with my tongue.

She grabbed my head and ran her hands through my hair. I kissed her breasts and then went to her stomach to her naval and licked my tongue in her naval, which caused her to squirm. I was relishing in the scent of her skin all the way down.

I moved down on the bed so that I could get between her legs as she pulled her knees up opening herself to me.

I kissed the soft short fuzz of hair and knew I was on the right path to her clit. I laid down on my stomach, placed my hands under her ass, and pulled her up to my mouth.

I let my tongue lick the tight little lips to her pussy and she moaned again. I then let my tongue slip between her lips to let it slid into her pussy. Her pussy was wet and her juices were sweet on my tongue.

I moved up to her clit that was hard and protruding from it's hiding place. I let my tongue circle it and Jane mewed, "Ohhhh yes."

I placed my mouth over her clit and sucked on it as my tongue flicked it softly.

"Oh my gawd." She moaned.

She grabbed my head again, ran her fingers through my hair, and then pushed my head onto her clit.

I continued to suck and flick her clit until she was breathing heavily and her hips were moving in my hands.

I knew she was getting close to her orgasm and sucked harder on her clit and then she broke loose.

"Ohhhhh fuck yesssss! She moaned and her body convulsed as her thighs locked my head between her legs.

I held her clit in my mouth letting her come down from her orgasm. When it was obvious that she was on her way down, I started again sucking her clit that was now fully extended. Her juices were getting my entire face wet.

She quickly convulsed again and came even harder this time.

She then grabbed my head and pulled me up to her. With her juices covering my face I kissed her soft lips and let my cock lay against her pussy. She opened her legs and I leaned forward letting my cock just barely slip inside her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh my gawd yes Chance fuck me." She seductively ordered.

I leaned in more and felt my cock slip into her velvety smooth pussy. She then wrapped her silky hose covered legs around me.

This is the feeling that I had always wanted to feel. Sexy, silky hose covered legs around my waist as I fucked a beautiful woman.

I sank fully into her, raised myself from her, and looked down at her beautiful face as the candlelight danced off it. Her eyes were filled with lust and I withdrew and then plunged back into her as her red lips pursed together and she moaned.

I wanted the feeling of her legs wrapped around me to last so I was going at her slowly not wanting it to end too quickly.

She began raising her hips to me and I quickened my pace. I was leaning forward to put some friction against her clit wanting her to come again.

12