Not What You Think

Story Info
Everyone could use a bit of insanity from time to time.
9.8k words
4.61
80.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,091 Followers

My back was killing me by two o'clock. At eighteen I'm in good shape but, Damn!

My sister has a lot of crap!

Some how it's become my job to move it all.

My dad would help, but at sixty his back doesn't need the strain. And he's working on the family barbecue grill.

My two older brothers should be helping but, Tim is away at collage. My other brother, Tom, their twins and mom should be shot, is off in the Middle East getting sand in his bdu's

Mom and my sister are packing it all up.

And I'm toting a lot of crap!

I've made three trips from the rented storage unit today already. This is just the first one from the house.

And answer me this why does a recently divorced woman truly need with all this crap?

She got all her stuff and he got the house. It was in their prenup. The house had been in his family for three generations.

I shut off dad's truck in my sister's new driveway. I looked at the house again and was still dumbfounded.

Forty eight hundred square foot, fixer upper on five acres plus... for a single woman age thirty. Who couldn't drive a nail into a snow bank, is terrified of power tools and hates yard work.

Yep, all kind of logic there.

Mom called it marriage bait.

You know though, she does have enough crap to fill it.

Opening the front door I looked at the Mayan ziggurat of boxes I had already delivered today.

I walked past them and headed upstairs. This load was the start of the stuff she had been using while living back home with us.

Pushing open the door to her bedroom I saw the large four poster bed. A true antique it had come with the house. There was a large king size mattress still in it's plastic bag leaned up against the wall. I had opened the door and watched as two guys delivered it this morning. All I can say is it's a good thing I hadn't been responsible for getting that thing up those stairs. She would have been sleeping her ass down stairs if I had.

I sat down the first box and went for the others. It was as I was putting down the third box that it started to buzz!

Startled I pulled off the tape and opened the box. I figured it might be an electric toothbrush or an old cell phone set to vibrate.

As I moved aside a pile of lacy underwear I felt my jaw hit the floor.

I picked the nine inch long blue vibrator up out the box. It had a little man on the side of it. No! It was an angel! He was knelt down on the top of the thing leaning forward. His wings were soft plastic and were twitching as they vibrated.

I found out how to switch it off after a bit of looking. I was about to put it back when I saw the other one!

Reaching in I pulled it out and to my total astonishment I saw that it was made of glass. It also looked nothing like the other one. This one was short, maybe six inches but it was way thicker in the middle than near the base or the tip. Hell it was almost as thick as a coke can!

"God, why would a woman want this in her pussy?" I asked out loud.

From behind me, scaring me out of two years of my life, my sister answered.

"It doesn't go in my pussy! That's what the blue one is for. Now if your done being a perve and going through my things there are more boxes in my car." She told me hot, her eyes a blaze.

"I wasn't being a perve, it started vibrating!" I protest. "I didn't know what the hell it was till I opened the box!"

"Well now you do. Go get the rest of the boxes, Please."

Severely pissed at the whole damn business I handed her the two things and went outside to where her car sat beside dad's truck. Damn electric hybrid. Little toy fucking car doesn't make any noise.

As I leaned in to pick up the box something she had said to me clicked.

It wasn't for her pussy.

Holy Shit!

I carried the rest of the boxes inside like a zombie. I felt like a steer at the slaughterhouse just after the hammer falls.

Not for her...

Holy shit!

"Hey William."

I turned towards my sister's voice. She was sitting on the edge of her desk.

"I'm sorry about snapping at you earlier. I was just really embarrassed by what you found. I didn't mean what I said and I want to thank you. I never could have gotten all this stuff over here by myself."

I shrugged. Part of me wanted to be mad but, I was still struggling with the visual that kept trying to form.

Not for her...

Holy shit!

"You ok Will? You look tired."

I nodded and shook away the thought.

She came over and gave me a hug.

"Well if you'll help me do one more thing I'm good and you can go."

I looked over at the four poster.

"The damn mattress on the bed." I said with a sigh.

"Yep come on it won't be bad."

I don't know what delusional world she thinks she bought that mattress from but that bastard was heavy.

As I drove Dad's truck home I thought about my sister. Hell my whole family for that matter.

Mom and Dad married late. They both had kids from previous marriages, a real Brady Bunch kind of deal. Dad's first wife, my sister's mom, died in a car wreck. The same wreck that messed his back up for the rest of his life.

Now my Mom's husband, the twins' dad, well he cheated on her and left or, she threw him out. Depends on how many rum and cokes she's had when she tells the story.

They met in their late thirties, dated for about a year. That means they were having sex without the kids having to hear. I'm told it was a nice wedding. My sister tossing flowers, the twins as the ring bearers.

They never expected to have anymore children since mom's tubes had been tied when the twins were born.

Well guess what! The stork didn't get that memo. Mom gave birth to me at age thirty-nine.

My brothers and sister can remember long visits to grand parents. They had all passed by the time my memories start. Tom and Tim have told me of Dad playing football with them when they were kids. His back hurt him too much by the time I was around.

Yea having older parents can really suck.

The old ford ground it's gears all the way home.

Not for her...

The image of my sister trying to put that glass thing up her...

Holy shit!

I never had the long brother, sister relationship most siblings have. She was twenty and off to collage when I turned eight. She was getting married before I ever dated. She was divorced before I went to the prom.

I saw the red lights as I rounded the corner. The burning plastic smell of a house fire hit me at the same time I saw what house was burning.

I don't remember parking the truck.

A policeman and two fire fighters tackled me before I could run into the burning house.

All three were friends of my older brothers. Had gone to school with them. Had been over to our house, for dinner, a many a night. They had called my mom 'Mom'. They held me till I ran out of strength.

I was sitting on the curb silently crying when my sister's car turned the corner doing ninety. She skidded the tires twenty feet to get it to stop. She ran towards me then slowed to a step by step halt.

"Dad? Mom?"

I couldn't talk. I just looked towards the billows of white smoke pouring out all the windows.

We sat holding one another, surrounded by onlookers from the near by houses. They made stupid comments trying to comfort. Like maybe mom and dad had gone some where and would be pulling up any minute. Maybe to get dinner?

I could clearly see the car burning through the garage door.

After an hour the fire was but a smoky haze. The air smelled of damp ash and burned plastic. I know it was only my imagination that smelled charred meat.

I watched the people go inside. It was not long after that when one of them came back out and went over to the fire chef.

An old friend of Dads I saw his face even before he started to walk over towards us. I knew then, I was crying and clinging to my sister before he even spoke.

The insurance on the house, plus Dad's life insurance, came to a large sum. My sister was executor of the estate. She handled all the details while I existed in a zombie like state.

At the funeral I saw my brothers again for the first time in a few years. For once the twins didn't look alike. Tim now had glasses and had grown out his hair to a pony tail mom would have hated. Tom wore his dress uniform. He was tanned a dark brown and his hair was high and tight. He looked skinny. Like all the fat had been cooked off him under the desert sun.

I've always been closer to them than to my sister. Not as much distance in age maybe. It was their words that brought the most comfort to me.

I didn't know it at the time of course... but, that was to be the last time that I would see them alive.

Six weeks latter Tom was shot in the chest by a sniper in some piss ant little town in Iraq.

Tim died of a heart attack. From the coroners report it was to the second that his twin had died.

The day after the fire I moved in with my sister. It didn't take long to move. All I had were the smoke smelling clothes I had on my back.

When news of our brothers came... I lost it! Somehow she kept it together. She managed to get through it with her sanity intact.

Wish I could say the same. I must hide it well though. They didn't lock me up.

Part of me wishes they had.

I began to twist inside to try and fill the lost voids in me. I would find myself thinking and doing things that were just plain weird.

Some of them were just plain sick.

I also began to hurt myself in ways that didn't show.

The pain helped to forget about other pains.

One of the things I did was troll into the sicker side of the Internet. Into dark places where dark thing hide. I saw the things no one should see.

Late one night I was sitting half looking at a site, It was full of wild things, twisted things.

I heard a moan. I reached down to turn down the volume, then I realized it was already muted.

I got up and went to my door. Opening it I looked down the hall towards my sisters room.

I heard the moan again.

I went on silent feet to her door. The doors in this old house don't close well. They would sometimes pop open just a bit. Her's had done this.

I put my eye to the side of the door and looked into her room.

My sister lay naked on her big four poster bed. I could see every thing! My god she looked good. I could hear a light humming sound and her hand was pumping slowly between her legs.

Her head was laid back in the deep pillows, her eyes closed and she was uttering deep throaty moans of pleasure.

As I stood there watching, I felt my self harden. I pulled back a bit when I saw her move. Looking back I saw she was now facing away from me her ass towards the door. I watched her hand come around to her back.

I saw the light glitter off glass!

My mouth dropped open as I watched her slid it into her ass.

"Uhh! Oh god yes." She moaned.

My hand went into my sleep pants. My cock felt like a lead pipe in my fingers.

As I watched her she pumped the glass toy into and out of her ass. She would groan as it went in then shudder and sigh as she pulled it out.

I must have watched her for ten minutes till she brought herself to orgasm.

There was cum running down my leg long before then.

I got back to my room and dropped onto the bed. My cock still hard, I pulled it out and I began to pull on it as hard as I could.

I made myself cum till I couldn't get hard. Five, six times maybe? I lost track. Every time I thought that I could get some sleep the image of my sister with that toy up her ass would pop back into my head. Her moans as it entered her!

My god I would be hard again! I stayed hard several times even after I thought I was done.

My cock felt raw by morning. I finally gave up on sleep and went down stairs.

Sitting in the kitchen I was a wreck. I was sipping my way through a second pot of coffee, when I heard her start to move around. When she came into the kitchen my eyes went to her ass as she opened the door to the refrigerator.

I noticed then that my foot was tapping a hole in the floor. When I stopped she looked over at me.

"You ok?" she asked her face scrunching up in concern.

I shook my head. My foot went back to tapping.

"What's wrong?" she asked softly.

I shook my head again.

She came over and tried to take my hand. I pulled it away from her.

"What is it?" she sat down looking at me

"Please talk to me." She said after a moment when I didn't answer. "You can tell me anything."

She sat there looking at me, pleading me to talk with her eyes.

"You wont like it." I told her.

She smiled.

"Anything." She made the word into one long breath.

I took a deep breath.

"I heard you last night.

She blushed. She took a deep breath about to speak, but I didn't let her.

"Then I saw you. Your door was open."

Her jaw dropped. She went scarlet. I saw her trying to speak several times. Finally she picked up her glass and took a long drink of her orange juice.

She sighed.

"Well I said anything. Ok. Well. All right you watched me masturbate. Ok. Well I guess... it's a good thing I didn't know you were there. I might have died of embarrassment... I may still. Well ok... you want to talk about what you saw?"

I looked up at her I could see she was serious.

"You looked beautiful."

She smiled ruefully.

"Well thank you. Knowing that my kid brother finds me beautiful when I'm buck naked and stuffed with dildo's does my ego a world of good." She chuckled softly.

"Sorry."

She reached over and took my hand.

"Don't be. We all do it after all. I'm sure to a young man a naked woman playing with herself was something incredible to see." She sighed then looked up at my eyes. "Well did you get hard?"

I nodded.

"And?" she tilted her head slightly to catch my down turned eyes.

"I had to play with myself."

She nodded.

"Ok... a bit sick but ok. Well I don't know what to say. Got any questions? Have you ever seen a woman naked? Are you virgin?"

"I thought you wanted to know if I had questions." I said looking up.

She chuckled.

"Yea I did. Sorry. Any questions?" she reached over and patted my hand.

I swallowed. There was a lot of them but, at that moment I figured answering hers would be easier than asking mine.

"No I haven't. Seen a woman naked before." I looked down at my hands. "And yes I am. A virgin."

She patted my hand again. It was clearly doing something to calm her nerves. What her touch was doing to me is another matter.

"Ok. Well that's ok. I was about your age when I lost mine so... you're still running about average." She looked up at the clock. "Shit. I've got to go get ready for work. When I get home we'll talk some more. Ok?"

"Sure." I answered relieved she's leaving.

I watched her go back up stairs. When she came back down in a bit, she was dressed in the business conservative look she always wears. The top buttons were undone to show a good amount of cleavage. Marriage bait.

I was watched from the doorway as she drove away. Closing the door I went back up to my room. I sat in front of my computer just starring at the screen.

I typed in a search.

For the next hour I watched an ever increasingly harsh collection of anal porn videos. I saw women being....

I was harder than a Chinese algebra test when I got up. I went down the hall to my sister's room in a kind of daze.

I crawled onto her bed. I could smell her on the sheets. I noticed that the middle of the bed was damp. I leaned down smelling this place, then buried my face in the wet scent. Sitting up I started opening drawers. By the bed I found the toys.

I brought them out and smelled the blue one.

Laying it to the side I stripped out of my pants and shirt. Laying naked on the spot where she had 'masturbated" to use her words. I took hold of my cock. Pulling hard I didn't care how sore I was. I cried out in pleasure.

Opening my eyes I saw the glass toy lying on the bed beside me. The other one didn't interest me. I picked it up and ran it across my chest. It was cool and silky feeling. Pulling even harder on my cock I slid the toy around to my ass. I centered it up on myself and started to push in.

"Oh fuck!"

The pain was horrible. I pulled it out as quickly as I could.

My hard on died in my hand as I lay there panting. I felt more than a little nauseous.

Lying there with the scent of her surrounding me I again pictured my sister. Then all the women I had seen online. The size of the things they put into themselves dwarfed this little glass toy.

I tried again.

"Oh god!"

Picturing how easily it had gone into my sister I pushed harder.

"Oh Fuck!"

It popped into me! Felt like I had a tree inside me!

I had to get it out!

"Oh dear god. Oh fuck."

Pulling on the base the thicker middle section seemed like to was going to rip me open. My screams were echoing off the walls as I finally pulled it free.

Tears running from my eyes and gasping for breath I rolled over to get up.

And saw my sister standing at the door.

She looked like she would never get her jaw to close again. Ever.

Finally she shook her head and walked into the room.

"Well I guess fair is fair huh." She sat down on the corner of the bed. "You saw me, now I've seen you."

I couldn't say anything. I lay there trying to cover myself.

"Not much point in that." She looked in my eyes. Reaching down she picked up my shirt and tossed it to me. "Here then,"

I lay the shirt across my flaccid self.

"Now." She took a deep breath. Reaching over she picked up her blue toy. "I know Mom must have at some point told you that sharing toys was the right thing to do, but not like this."

I chuckled. Fuck even laughing hurt.

She picked up the glass toy with two fingers near the base. She held it out from her and put it back in the drawer.

"Clean that up in a bit ok?"

I nodded. I wanted to reach around to my ass.

"Sore?" she asked with a grin trying to peek out.

I nodded.

She laughed.

"Did you not Think... something like that would hurt?"

"But you can do it." I told her hotly. "I saw you!"

She nodded.

"Now. I promise you it's not a quick thing to get use to. The first couple of times I was penetrated back there it hurt like hell." She said looking me in the eye.

I sat silent for a second.

"Why did you keep doing it?"

She sighed and looked down at the bed.

"Because I loved the man who was doing it. I thought he loved me too. I was wrong about that. The next guy taught me what gentle could be like."

"Your husband?"

She shook her head.

"No, he hated the idea of anal sex. Considered it disgusting. He's the reason I have that toy." She looked towards the drawer by the bed. "By the end of our marriage the other one as well."

I sat quite trying not to flinch when my ass throbbed.

"Ok." she nodded. "Alright. Well. Look I... I can't have you in my room doing this ok? Really the idea of incest is not a turn on for me at all. If you have that idea in your head little brother... give it up. The fact that I know you will be masturbating while thinking of me is disturbing enough as is."

I nodded. I have to admit to being disappointed. Having seen her in a sexual heat I wanted more. I could still smell her scent coming up off the sheets.

"Ok tomorrow we are going to go do two things." She took a deep breath and at that moment noticed she was holding her blue toy tightly. She leaned down and put it back into the drawer.

"Take me to the sanitarium. Lock me in the sanitarium." I asked as the toy disappeared.

She chuckled.

"The thought is there, but no. Where going to a toy store. You'll use your own... not mine."

I was about to say I would never do that again but, even at that moment with pain trobbing I knew I would.

She saw the look on my face and nodded.

"Yea." A hard look came into her eyes. "Now when we are at the toy store if you call me sister I will murder you!"

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,091 Followers