Not your Uncle Frank

Story Info
He forces his friend's niece and her friend to put out.
7.9k words
4.44
161k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events of this story are fictional and all the characters and names are made up.

*

It was one of those days where you just wanted to go out and get yourself laid. My name is Gus Roberts, 32 years old, and it's been in a while since I've had a steady relationship. I'm kinda on the stocky side, a little under 6 feet tall, and short brown hair. I was wearing a classy black shirt and matching slacks, flashing some cash, buying women drinks and trying to get some at a local singles bar.

I would usually get lucky with a decent one night stand but tonight I kept on swingin and kept on missin. After striking out with this total babe with long dark hair, a smoking rack and legs from here to Jupiter, it was time to call it a night.

I finished my drink, my third beer of the night, and headed for my car.

"Stupid slut. Thinks she's too good for me. Maybe if I was a big time exec... I bet she bangs her boss." I was in the mood where I didn't want to blame myself. I got into my suburban van and made sure I was alright to drive. It seems I was ok, so I was ready to go home and just sleep the rest of the night away. This is when I got a call from my good buddy Frank.

"Hey Gus, where are you man? I kinda need your help."

Frank is my long time friend. We used to work together fixing satellite dishes until he got himself promoted and I decided to give being an electrician a shot. We grew up together and went to the same high school, and man, we always had each others' backs. I'd do anything for the guy. "Sure buddy, what's up?"

"It's the girls man. They're at a party without a ride home. They called me but I'm too buzzed to drive right now. Can you go get 'em please?"

I sighed, "Let me guess... Chloe's parents don't know she went to that party, right?"

Chloe was Frank's niece, and she was 19 or 20 I think, but still very irresponsible. She was a good kid, always studying hard and all that until she hit her late teens and became friends with Nicole. I swear Nicole has no parents the way she's always out all night, partying without a care in the world.

For whatever reason, Chloe cares a lot about what Nicole thinks of her, like she wants to be as cool as her or something, so they're always getting into trouble.

If you ask Chloe's parents, or her uncle Frank though, she can do no wrong and is still their little angel. If my guess is right, Nicole got too wasted to drive home and they're stuck there. And I bet Chloe's parents think she's at someone else's house studying for her exams. Frank would do anything for his niece, and whenever I can, I would help him out too.

"Yeah, Gus. Nicole got kinda... messed up and she can't drive home. They need someone to drive them back, but I had a bit too much to drink myself. Sorry man, but I didn't really intend on going back out after work then Chloe suddenly called me up.

What did I tell ya? I sighed and said, "Yeah sure. They're lucky I didn't get drunk tonight or they would have ended up either walking home or having to tell their parents. Tell me where they are and I'll go get 'em."

Frank gave me the address and I went over to pick them. The house was kinda hard to miss, you could hear the music blasting away all the way down the block. Sure enough Chloe was standing outside holding onto Nicole. Chloe recognized my car and waved me over.

Chloe was a cute perky blonde with short hair that covered one of her ears. She was around 5'7 and was wearing a black rocker shirt, grey groove pants and dark-colored boots. She sure grew up over the years, turning from a goodie-good to a hot party girl, showing off her curves. And man, did she have amazing curves. Her shirt was loose but you could still see her tits bouncing through, she had to be at least a 32D. And even though her pants were a bit loose on the legs, they were nice and tight on her butt which was so nicely rounded.

Nicole was quite a hottie herself.Sporting long dark hair to her shoulders, she was wearing a low cut white blouse that showed off her 34Ds and a tight red mini skirt that nicely traced her tight round ass. She was a tad shorter than Chloe and a tad thicker, but still nicely toned. I heard she was a bit of a tough girl, but she was still very popular which was why Chloe looked up to her so damn much.

I opened the door for them they both hopped in, Nicole sitting next to me while her friend sat by the window. Chloe smiled, "Thanks Uncle Gus, you got us out of a jam." I wasn't her uncle, but they both called me that since I've known them for so long.

Nicole said, "Yeah, thanks Uncle Gus. I got sooo wasted, I didn't wanna risk fuckin up the car. My parents would have killed me."

The girls knew and trusted me so they both talked freely around me and Frank. They knew we would never tell their parents what they were really up to, and they would come to us for advice when it was something too personal to tell their parents. I started up the engine and we drove off. Nicole lived the closest but it was still a good half hour away.

"So what are you gonna do about the car? Are you just gonna leave it at Tori's house like that?" I asked them.

Nicole said, "Oh she's cool. She'll bring it over in the morning before my parents find out. I trust her. But things were getting kinda crazy.... It was time to go."

Chloe said, "Yeah... you got really fucked up Nicole and that guy was kept creepin on you."

I raised a brow as I kept my eye on the road, "Guy? What guy?"

Nicole said, "This guy.. his name was Trevor. I think he put something in my drink.... Totally wanted to fuck .... But I'm not that stupid. I didn't drink all of it."

I teased, "And here I though you wanted to get some at that party."

Nicole elbowed me in the side teasingly. "Asshole. Not that way. That's like... date rape. He wasn't that cute and he's kinda creepy."

I continued to tease, "Ohhhhh he's creepy."

Nicole said, "Not funny Uncle Gus. You know what I mean. This is serious. He just gave off a weird vibe, ok? Like, I don't trust myself alone with him."

I nodded, "Yeah, I know, I know. So what about you Chloe? You didn't run into any creepy guys?"

Chloe shook her head, "Not really...."

She wasn't as open as Nicole was. In a way we grew up together since I used to drive her to and from school whenever Frank wasn't available back when she was a kid. Unlike Nicole who knew me for about 2 years, Chloe knew me all her life, and she still felt weird talking about personal things to me so blatantly.

Nicole smiled, "Oh come on Chloe.. what about that guy you gave head to last week? What was his name? Josh? Joshua?"

Chloe blushed and elbowed her in the ribs, "Shut up Nicole! Not in front of Uncle Gus! Geez, what's wrong with you?"

Nicole laughed it off, "Oh come on. Your Uncle Gus is as cool as Uncle Frank. They know about the stuff we do."

Chloe blushed and I decided to ask her, "So, is this a new boyfriend?"

She shook her head, "Not really... we kinda mess around a little... but like, it's nothing serious yet."

"Oh, so do you like him?"

My friend's niece shrugged, "I don't know... I guess..."

I laughed, "Well I bet he sure likes you after you have him head. You know, when I was your age we used to do that kinda thing when we were getting serious."

Nicole made a smartass face and said, "Yeah, well back in your day you guys didn't fuck until you were married. You know, when dinosaurs still roamed the Earth. Besides, we're almost 21 so it's not like we're stupid kids ya know."

I teased her, "I guess, but I still liked to wait a little longer. At least know the girl's name that I'm gonna be having sex with."

Nicole remarked with, "Oh, so you weren't out looking to get laid at one of those bars again?"

That shut me up. Touche you little bitch. After some silence Nicole said, "Yeah, uncle Frank told me you do that sometimes. But like, it's ok. I mean you're not married like he is."

All the sex talk gave me an idea. Maybe it was the booze I had. Maybe it was how hot they looked, or all the things coming out of Nicole's fresh mouth, but I was getting hard like hell. Whatever the case, I wanted to do something about Nicole's fresh mouth. As we kept the conversation going, I took a small detour and hoping they wouldn't notice.

"So I guess you're no stranger to giving head, am I right Nicole?" I teased as I kept focus on where I was going.

Nicole answered, "Well... yeah... I mean, who do you think taught Chloe how to?" The girl in question would blush and look away. She then noticed something wrong as she looked out the window.

"When's the last time you did that anyway?"

Nicole thought to herself, "I don't know... last boyfriend maybe? Don't think just cause I have fun sometimes I'm like a slut ok? I didn't do any of that since I last broke up with Kevin... and there's nothing wrong with looking for some fun at a party."

She crossed her arms and looked offended, "If I was I would have did it with that creepy Trevor guy. I'm not some easy girl, Uncle Gus."

I nodded, "Never said that you were Nicole. And hey, it's been a while for me too, so I know what you mean." Just then Chloe finally voiced her concerns.

"Um.. where are we Uncle Gus...? This doesn't look like the way home..."

I finally stopped the vehicle. We were a few miles off the road now in a completely deserted area just outside of town. There were a few houses there but they were demolished due to a fire a few years back and they were just now starting to rebuild them. I knew the girls have never been there before, so as far as they knew they were lost.

"Just a little detour Chloe. Engine was overheating so I decided we can chill here while it cools down." Part of me felt bad for doing this in front of Chloe, but I could barely take it anymore. I've heard them talk about their little sexual escapades long enough while I kept coming up empty. It was time to get some action of my own.

Nicole was still relatively calm, but I could see some worry starting to show in her eyes, "Um.. so I guess we just chill for a while... how long are we gonna be here?"

"That depends on you Nicole."

"On me.. what do you mean Uncle Gus...?"

It was now or never. I felt nervous even saying it, but I knew I'd regret it if I didn't make a move tonight. I reached out and started to rub her thigh, which made her jump, "Well... all this talk about blowing this guy and not blowing that guy... I was hoping you'd show me just how good you really are at giving head Nicole."

Nicole's eyes widened. She didn't know wether to snap at me for caressing her leg or for saying such a lewd comment. Her hand pushed mine off her leg, "What the hell Uncle Gus... that isn't funny.."

Chloe couldn't believe what she heard either, "Uncle Gus???"

"Just relax girls. I'm being serious. You said so yourself Nicole, you haven't had any in a while. Well neither have I. What's the harm if we help each other out? Hell, I'll eat you out if you suck my cock, what do you say?"

Nicole blushed probably for the first time ever, "Ewww no!! I can't suck your cock! You're... you're Uncle Gus.."

Chloe said, "Are you drunk or something? This is so unlike you...." She reached for the door and tried to open it, but I auto locked the doors.

"There's nothing wrong with me, Chloe. Come on, who can really look at you two and not get hard?"

I looked back at Nicole, who was now covering up her cleavage. "You don't think I see you walking around in that tight little mini skirt without wanting to fuck you as badly as any other guy does?"

Nicole tried to get away from me but she was stuck tightly between me and Chloe, "This is fucked up... I'm not... I'm not gonna suck your cock..."

I twisted the car keys and shut the motor down. "Then I think we're gonna have a problem. I'm the only one that knows how to get home from here. Even if you somehow run away or take my keys, you'll only get more lost. And it's 1 in the morning so it's still gonna be dark for a long time."

Nicole shook her head, "You're fucked up..."

Chloe said, "This isn't like you Uncle Gus.. snap out of it.."

I ignored Chloe and set my sights solely on her slutty friend, "I'm not kidding. We're not going anywhere until you start sucking my cock. And worse off, tomorrow I'm gonna tell your parents all the stuff you've been up to at these parties. I think it's time they wised up on what their little angels are really doing when they're supposed to be studying."

Chloe froze, "You wouldn't dare...."

I looked at Chloe and said, "Try me. It's all up to Nicole now."

Nicole looked at me with eyes of hatred, "You asshole.. I thought you were cool... Uncle Frank would never do this kind of sick shit to us..."

"I'm not your Uncle Frank. I'm not your uncle at all."

Nicole snarled, "Fuck you."

"Last chance. If I get pissed as we drive home I'll be having a talk with your parents tomorrow."

Nicole snapped back, "Then we'll tell him about you wanting us to suck your cock!"

"Leave Chloe outta this. It's between you and me. Do you really wanna risk your parents finding out about everything you do?"

Nicole was silent. Unlike Chloe, her parents have caught her a few times and her chances were running out. Chloe can play the innocent card, but not her. Even if she tried to tell them what I was doing, she knew I could easily turn it all around and make her be the one that tried to seduce me. She was one strike away from being sent to an all-girl school.

The party girl finally looked down in defeat, "Fine... whatever.... But just for a while.. then you drive us home, ok?"

I stroked her thigh again and said, "Alright. But don't look at me that way Nicole. We'll be helping each other out. We'll both get lucky tonight."

She snapped at me, "Don't touch me..."

"You'll let me touch you wherever I want." I let go of her leg and started to unzip my pants.

My cock was so hard right now, it was begging to tear its away out of my boxers. I could sense both girls' eyes widened as I showed them my 8 inched thick hard cock. Chloe let out a small gasp and muttered "my god..."

"What do you think Nicole? Bigger than your last boyfriend?"

Nicole said, "Whatever... I don't know..." but it was obvious she was impressed. She kept staring at it but was hesitant to follow up on it.

I set my hand on the back of her head, trying to push her down it, "C'mon Nicole, you said you would do it."

She quickly moved her head out from under my hand and pushed my arm away, "Alright... alright.. I'm doing it... just don't rush me..."

She leaned forward and took hold of my cock. I could feel myself get thicker in her grasp as I was growing eager to feel Nicole's 20 year old mouth envelop my hard cock. "This is so fucked up... I can't believe you're making me do this.." she would mutter before she would finally slip my cock past her lips.

I groaned lightly and said, "That's it...." which probably bothered her. The girl tried her best to ignore the circumstances and started sucking my cock, focusing mostly on the head. She rolled her tongue around the head and slowly started to stroke what wasn't in her mouth. It was the thickest cock she ever had in her mouth and she was amazed she able to take it in.

"You already know what do, huh Nicole?" I teased as I started to stroke her long smooth hair. She looked up at me and pulled out say, "I just wanna get this over with...." She lowered down and took my cock back into her mouth as she finally started to bob her head up and down on me.

Chloe was blushing and speechless. Like train wreck, she couldn't look away. Her eyes were glued to the sight of her best friend going down on her Uncle Gus' cock. She was hoping this would end soon and that I would continue to leave her out of this.

Nicole went faster now, taking more of my cock into her mouth each time she bobbed down, making loud slurping noises every time she pulled back. I couldn't help but grab onto the back of her head and thrusting back against her. I found myself fucking her sweet warm mouth, and she seemed to just go along with it, no longer resisting.

I turned my attention to Chloe now, "C'mere Chloe... let me kiss you." She blushed even more so if possible.

"Uncle Gus... I can't.. I mean..."

"Oh come now Chloe, it's just a kiss compared to what Nicole is doing." I reached out for her blouse and grabbed her by the cleavage. Before she could react, I pulled her over her friend, who was still hunched over on my cock, and forced my lips upon hers.

Chloe gasped as I kissed her deeply. When I broke the kiss, she whispered my name before I kissed her again. After the second kiss I said, "You don't know how badly I want to fuck you Chloe. Both of you. I always held back... but not tonight..."

The blonde would say, "We shouldn't..." but I interrupted her words with another kiss, this time fighting my tongue to slip past her lips. Soon my tongue met hers and she dropped her resistance. I breathed hard into her mouth as I could feel Nicole's mouth work hard on my cock. She really seemed focused on it and showed no signs of wanting to stop.

I let go of Chloe and pulled Nicole off my cock, "Alright sweetheart... let me catch my breath there... man, you're really good at suckin' cock." Nicole kept pumping my cock, loving how hard it felt in her hand.

"Oh god... you really are so fucking hard Uncle Gus... and big..." Nicole looked at me, "Don't you fuckin tell anyone, but that really was the biggest cock I ever sucked on..."

"Don't worry Nicole.. whatever happens in this van stays in this van. Now switch places with Chloe let her have a turn."

Chloe looked at me, "Uncle Gus...?? NO... I mean.. I can't..."

I said, "Yes you can, now come on, don't ruin the mood. I already said I wanted both of you, now come on."

Nicole didn't say much, but it was obvious her mood has changed. She moved over and switched places with Chloe, which took a while due to the tight spacing. Chloe said, "What the fuck are you doing Nicole...?"

Her friend, who seemed a bit more eager and cooperative now, replied, "He's got dirt on me Chloe. You have a perfect record, but I could be shipped off to lesbian school. We have to do what he says, ok?" That said, Chloe was now sitting next to me, nervous about what awaited her.

I took her hand and set it on my cock, now harder and eager to burst thanks to Nicole's expert mouth. "C'mon Chloe, let's not ruin the night. You don't want me to get your buddy into trouble, do you?"

She looked at me with last hope that I would change my mind, but she knew what she had to do. "....I'll do it for Nicole, Uncle Gus... I can't believe you're doing this to me..."

She slowly moved down and took my cock into her mouth and started to suck. Unlike Nicole, she took in half of it right away and started bobbing up and down the shaft, rather than just the head.

As Chloe sucked my cock, I pulled in Nicole to kiss her and saw no resistance. She smiled and kissed her intensely, wrapping her arms around me, "I guess it's really not so bad, Uncle Gus.. just don't tell anyone this happened, ok?"

"I already said whatever happens in the van stays in the van..." Nicole responded by shoving her tongue in my mouth as we started kissing intensely. Chloe kept sucking and slurping on my cock, also impressed by how hard and thick I was. Her mouth felt full and kept sliding her mouth over my throbbing shaft, going faster every time, mostly to get all of this over with.

My mind was going crazy, having one girl suck my cock while I was locking lips with another. I didn't care anymore and lowered my hand to grasp onto Nicole's 34D-sized tits. She moaned and deepened the kiss, letting me do what I wanted. I broke the kiss and gasped for breath as I felt myself ready to blow. "Oh fuck.. you're gonna make me cum Chloe..."