Nothing is Off-limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aarav sensed something odd so he decided to step in. "there's lot of mosquitoes; we are not able to sleep."

"Aarti go out and fetch some dry grass and burn it, it will keep away the mosquitoes." He said coldly.

Aarav would have felt happy to see her work but not anymore, he realized how she was made to work against her wish, it was a curse to be a girl in India.

Aarti went out of the house, she became anxious when he saw her father following her and silently she began to collect the dry grass near the well, she could sense her father standing behind her. She moved away from him. 'Wham' her father slapped her across neck; the force of his hit was so hard that it made her fall on the ground.

"What were you going to say to Aarav, don't ever dare say anything about it to anyone." Her father hissed at her, he grabbed her by the

hair and pulled her to her feet.

"You are mine only mine." He kissed her hard on the mouth sucking at her lips forcibly, she wanted to push him away but she knew he will hit her again if she does that, so she stayed still and let him have his way.

"Go inside and burn the grass," he said coldly licking his lips taking the remnant of her taste inside his filthy mouth.

Aarti hurried inside taking the dry grass with her. It started when she was barely five; Aarav always remained with his mother, so it left Aarti with her father. He would take her to the farm and he would touch her at places, unknown to the little girl 'what her loving father is doing'. As she grew so does his obsession towards her, when it was hard to get her to obey him he started hitting her.

"What happened, why are you acting so weird." Aarav asked her.

"Just go to sleep." She said coldly without even looking at him, she was trying to hide her tears.

Aarav wasn't going to give up so easily, he turned towards her and casually put his arms around her, his palm was lying on her belly covered with her blouse, Aarti tried to move away from him but if she moved she would end up on the floor so she remained still not responding to his touch.

After about an hour everything was silent Aarti tried to listen to her father's footsteps...None, she snuggled closer to him, Aarav was sleeping on her side facing her while Aarti slept on her side facing away from him, so when she snuggled closer she could feel his hardon pressing into her ass covered with the skirt, she liked the feeling and involuntarily she pushed her ass into his hardness.

She was getting a very nice sensation between her legs, she pushed again harder this time, his cock nudging in her ass crack, Aarti separated from him for a bit and pulled her skirt up from between them, she wore a baggie panties underneath. Aarti was going mad from the excitement, her heart pounding very hard; slowly she nudged his cock with her panty clad ass, now she was able to feel him nicely between her cheeks.

Aarav felt something very spongy and smooth trying to engulf his cock, the arousal was making him wild he wanted to thrust harder and take in more of it, in his sleep he thrust hard into her ass.

Aarti was excited when she felt him thrust his cock harder but she knew he would make sound and draw the attention of her father so she separated herself from him.

Aarav thrust again but was disappointed that the spongy material has vanished, the disappointment woke him up, he opened his eyes to find that it was Aarti's ass in which he was thrusting, he could see her panty clad ass from the moonlight coming in from the small window of his room. He was aroused wildly and his cock was throbbing to find relief.

Aarav took out his cock and snuggled closer to Aarti his cock nudging in between her cheeks, Aarti could feel the heat emanating from their body heightening the sexual tension in the room, he was so close to her they never been like this before, she felt more attached to him now, she always knew he is good from heart and only acts like a jerk to show off.

Aarav with trembling hands reached around her and took her breast in his grasp and he thrust his cock in her clothed ass, he thrust again harder reaching as deep as he can between her soft cheeks, he squeezed her breast with his hand from her blouse rolling her erect nipples between his fingers. Aarti was trying very hard not to moan, if she made any sound or indicated that she is awake, he would apologies to her creating commotion. She bit her lips very hard cutting herself to control the moan.

Aarav could feel his balls tightening so he began to hump in her ass, eventually he came on her panties and some of the cum splattering on her thighs, Aarav moved aside with a satisfying sigh. But Aarti was still horny and she wanted to relieve herself. She took off her panties and sucked his cum from it, the bitter taste and the musky smell made her go wild with the arousal, she reached down and inserted her index finger in her tight pussy, she stroked herself and with other hand she caressed her breast which was molested by her brother, she dipped two fingers in her pussy and with her thumb she flicked her clitoris she stretched her legs wide, Aarti could feel the orgasm building inside she started to stroke her vigorously.

She couldn't resist any longer and she came very hard wetting the bed with her juice, Aarti closed her eyes and went to sleep satisfied.

---

"Aarav, get ready fast, I need to go to the market for grocery." Shalini said.

"You can go with father or Aarti." Aarav replied pulling the sheet over his head.

"Your father has gone to the farm and Aarti has gone to the river to wash the clothes, not everyone has the privilege of free time like you." His mother said mockingly, no one criticized Aarav for his sitting idle at home because they knew he would fetch dowry when he get married unlike Aarti for whom they will have to give money.

"Why can't she go alone," Aarav muttered under his breath frustrated.

"I heard that, well I can't carry all the grocery myself."

"Okay mother, just let me get ready."

---

Shampur village had a population of around 200 people and it had a very isolated location with a mountain range in back and a river in front blocking it from the outer world, the only way of transport was an old bus.

As the old bus engine groaned away its boisterous sound, Aarav was happy that he came with her mother who sat next to him with her hand on his thigh; the bus was large as it was the only bus from his village which goes to the market 33 km away. Fortunately Aarav was able to take the last two seats, as no one wants to take the last seat which is located above the tires and is very bouncy, people preferred to stand rather than sitting on the last seat.

Aarav had took the window seat and his mom was sitting next to him, she wore a red sari and a matching blouse and she had her long hair open which she has moved to the side of her neck exposing the sexy length of her neck. Adjacent to their seat (after a gap for the ticket collector) sat a old man with a girl, looked like his daughter.

As the journey continued, the bus began to fill with the snores, most of the people were sleeping and those who weren't sleeping were on the verge of, except Shalini who was busy toying with the zipper of Aarav's pant, she was having difficulty in sliding down the zipper no matter how hard she pulled it won't come down, she gave up and grasped his soft cock through his pants, squeezing it in her hands.

Aarav felt his cock growing in his mother's

hand, he looked from the corner of his eyes and saw his mother had her eyes shut, as he glanced in the direction of the old man he caught the eyes of the girl looking directly towards her mother's hand, she shut her eyes when Shalini got up to bring down the jute bag from the stand.

When his mother got up to bring down the bag Aarav took the opportunity to slide his zipper down. Shalini kept that bag on Aarav's lap and slid her hand under the bag on his cock; she couldn't keep a grin when she found the zipper open and she slid her hand in his pants and fished out his erect cock out of his underwear, now his cock was only covered with the jute bag.

"Son, I am feeling sleepy, I will lie on your

lap for while, is that alright with you." With this twisting her body she laid her head on his lap.

"Okay, mom." Aarav couldn't understand what she was trying to do.

Shalini slowly pulled the bag out from under her head and engulfed the meat that stood in front of her, Aarav moaned with pleasure when he understood what has happened, Shalini sucked at his cock, devouring it, Aarav spread her long hair on his lap covering her head from it, Shalini was wild with excitement her fantasy was getting fulfilled of sucking someone in public and it was not just someone it was her son so this was like a bonus on top of it.

She lost all inhibition, Shalini lifted her head a bit and kissed the head of his cock slowly, licking all around it, she touched his opening with her tongue making him writhe his ass in pleasure and then she slid it whole in her mouth, Aarav grasped her hair and forced her head down on him, he could feel her nose scraping his pubic hair, wild with ecstasy he lifted her by her hair again and fucked her mouth wild rapidly inserting and pulling out his cock in her sexy mouth.

After 10 sec Aarav came very hard filling her mouth with his cum while she gulped all his cum not even a single drop going waste, they remained like that for a while, his spend cock in her mouth. Aarav looked up and saw that the girl was grinning broadly at him, he averted her gaze immediately.

The bus stopped to a halt and the conductor announced that they have reached their destination.

----

Aarti was always afraid when her mother and her brother would go to market because it would mean an empty house till evening, an opportunity for her father. Her heart fluttered with anxiety when she heard the sinister creaking of the wooden door, she prayed that it was her brother; no one could ever believe that such an simple, kind man could do this to his own blood and flesh.

"Aarti, bring me a glass of water and something to eat." Suresh said looking at his daughter's legs.

Without replying anything Aarti took out some

rice from the vessel and poured some dal (curry made of pulse) in a plate, she poured water in a glass and took it to her father, who was sitting on the floor cross legged. Suresh looked at her daughter's deep cleavage when she bend down to serve him dal.

"Come lie with me, Aarti," Suresh said to her daughter after he finished the meal and decided to take a nap.

"I have to finish some household works." Aarti replied her legs trembling of the anticipation for what was to come.

"You can do it later, come lie with me." He said in a serious tone.

"Mother, said to finish them before she comes back home." Aarti replied, somehow trying to avoid sleeping with him.

Suresh was maddened with anger he got up and grasped her long open hair in his left hand and slapped her on the face from the other, the force was so vigorous that her soft cheeks turned red immediately, Aarti shrieked of the pain.

"Bitch, you didn't learn your lesson last time, did you..." Suresh shouted in her crying face.

"pleaseeeee... father I will not do it again, pleaseee.." Aarti replied trembling, tears flowing down her cute face, no man with heart could ever hit her.

"You have spoiled my mood." Her father said.

"Take off your skirt." Suresh licked his lips; he had seen her naked many times but every time seemed like first time for him.

She obeyed him without arguing this time; she took of her skirt and blouse now she was only in her bra and panties still shivering because of the pain and the hurt pride.

"All of them."

Aarti unsnapped her bra took it off and threw it on the table beside her, she could feel her nipples standing because of the cold air, she put her fingers in the waistband of her panties and rolled it down taking it off.

Suresh looked at her gorgeous breasts, her wife's breasts were bigger but her breasts were firmer and she had a flawless skin, his gaze travelled down on the v of her legs covered with curly pubic hairs.

Aarti never looked even once at his father, she just stood there to his prying eyes hoping it to end soon... but it was just the beginning. She saw her father approaching like a bull, his eyes were red and he was breathing very hard out of the arousal, Aarti shivered when she saw the large pole tenting his lungi (a long piece of cloth worn around the waist like a skirt by the male).

He grasped her by the hair and bend her on the

table beside the window, Aarti looked very hot like this, her naked ass and tight pussy on display to his hungry eyes, her father stood behind her and nudged her shut lips with his cock, Aarti shivered with fear as he inserted his large pole inside her lips stretching it with his large pole. Suresh slid his cock all the way in moaning with excitement.

"Not whole, please...nooo." She pleaded him, but her sound fell on deaf ears as he plunged even harder inside her.

He took hold of her hair and started thrusting in her pussy his large balls slapping her belly repeatedly, she cried but her cry heightened his energy and he plunged it even harder fucking her wild with every thrust Aarti was pushed up on the table making it creak.

Suresh could feel himself building up inside her, so with a loud groan he pulled out his cock and spurt his cum on her daughter's ass the first spurt landing on her left cheek followed by second and third which landed on her thighs, Aarti took a breath of relief.

"I am going to the farm...not a word to anyone." Suresh hissed at the sobbing Aarti.

---

Aarav and his mother arrived to an empty house.

"Aarti must have gone to the river and your father won't return until night." Shalini said to Aarav as she directed him to put the grocery on the rack.

Aarav couldn't understand her invitation, Shalini laughed at his naivety.

"You should be more in-charge of the things, after a few years you will get married and we can't be around forever." She said in a motherly tone.

"What do you mean, mother."

"Nothing, change your clothes."

Aarav went in other room to change he forgot to close the door separating the two rooms, he changed quickly and decided to go out for a while, when he entered the other room, he stopped dead in his tracks. Her mother was standing with her back to him. She wore a white bra which was unclasped and a underskirt and she was fiddling with its knot.

"Aarav, can you open it for me, please." Shalini said to Aarav seductively.

"Okay, mother." Aarav managed to speak.

With trembling hands he took the knot of her underskirt in his fingers, he could see in great detail her sexy waist and the tan on her upper hip, somehow he managed to open the knot of her underskirt, when he left her underskirt it slid down her thighs momentarily stopping at the rise of her, leaving her naked. Shalini peeled her bra from her breasts letting it slide down her arm which fell on the floor near her underskirt.

Aarav with trembling hands reached out and touched her shoulders nudging her to face him; Shalini wanted him to take charge so she just stood still, Aarav was going wild with excitement, he grasped her shoulders and tried to turn her towards him, but she resisted and wouldn't turn. He grasped her hair and pulled her head back and he planted a kiss right on her delicious mouth, he kissed all around her neck.

Shalini moaned loudly when he kissed her nipples, Aarav kissed her belly and moving down he planted a kiss on her hairy mound, he could smell the muskiness of her pussy, Aarav got down on his knees and with both hands he spread her thighs and kissed on her pussy licking all around her slit, his left hand travelled on her ass searching for the rosette of her asshole.

Shalini pushed her ass back on his fingers wanting him to insert his finger in her ass, but to her disappointment he rose up and undid his pants, he took hold of his large cock and rubbed it on her slit making his mother flinch with arousal. Shalini wanted his cock desperately inside her, she grasped his ass with her hands and pulled him to her taking his cock deep inside her, she could feel him throbbing inside her, she stroked his ass with her hands, her fingers pressing at his asshole. Aarav moved his cock inside her pussy fucking her slowly while she inserted her index finger in his ass upto first knuckle. She began moving her finger in his asshole fucking his ass while he fucked her pussy.

Everytime his mother would push her finger in his ass he would push harder in her, Shalini wasn't able to resist anymore she came very hard wetting his cock with her juices, Aarav began to thrust very hard and after a few seconds he came inside her mother spurting his cum deep inside her pussy.

--

TO BE CONTD...

12