Now and Then

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
salimak
salimak
64 Followers

I was perverse, depraved. She spoke, my father, for the moment, silent, she said this. And I felt my genitals becoming damp.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Do you? Tell me why then? What have I said?"

Okay, two could play at being grown up. I forced the words out of my mouth, forced my way past my own squirming discomfort.

"I understand, Paul and I should enjoy sex, it's healthy, in a good relationship, but sex is an interaction of equals, not, you know, something men do to women, what Paul did, what I wanted him to do, was playing a role, I know, but I shouldn't do that, he gives him the wrong message, to be so subservient, to kneel down, and let him ejaculate over me like that."

I remembered though, I was listening. "Let it dry Salima, it will be easier to brush off."

Was that a slip mother? Or some code? Did you want me to know, to suspect, that father, or someone else, or many other men, have done this to you? Have pushed you onto your knees and stroked their stiff cocks and covered your pretty face with hot streaks of spunk? That you haven't opened your mouth and taken it, and felt it splash onto your cheeks, your hair?

I could easily imagine father doing this, roughly, playing, instructing her to undress, remaining fully clothed himself, ordering her to open his flies and pull out his long, thick, fleshy penis, only half erect, instructing her to take it in her mouth, to kiss it, wrap her lips around it, feeling his spongy firmness, making him hard, kissing, licking, sliding her lips over it, sucking his large cock, until he was ready, until it stretched her lips wide, until she could feel it stiffen, completely, pull her head up, when he could grip her hard by her hair, and masturbate, and ejaculate over her.

"Do not make me ashamed Salima, okay, no, do not do this."

Well, he finally spoke up. Was he kidding with this shame stuff? Threatening what? Honour killing? Bullshit. I knew, he knew. If that was even possible, if he was that type of person at all, he wouldn't have needed to hear about Paul coming on my face to do something, the fact of Paul being white, and non-Muslim would have been enough. We were safely, nominally, culturally, at a push, Muslim, but safely, thank Christ, assimilated into local, and to my mind, universal values.

Still, he was my father, what father wanted to see his little girl covered in spunk, I was not about to, pardon the expression, rub his face in it.

"I'm sorry daddy, we were playing, we are both adults, we were playing a silly little game, that's all.

I played, with that moment, later, and regularly, I listened later that night, to try to hear them making love. I was sure I did, bed creaks, whispers, moans. I got out of bed and stepped quietly to their door. there was heavy breathing, gasps, grunts, patterned bumps and groans. They were fucking. I felt myself moisten. I desperately wanted to squeeze their door open a fraction. Was he on top? Her? Had she pushed him back, still unaccountably aroused, not admitting it was because she had seen what she had seen, then gone on to watch Paul's cock stiffen.

"Fuck me harder, hard, push your beautiful cock hard inside my hot cunt. Oh, oh yes, oh fuck yes..."

Was he doing this? thumping his big prick into my mother's sex?

I had to go back to my room, and let my depraved imagination take over. Was she speaking to him? As they fucked?

"She was on her knees, our little Sali, naked, completely nude, her tits, her bush, and he was standing, as naked as she was, stroking his stiff cock over her, I saw him come, I watched, you would have enjoyed that wouldn't you? Watching? Seeing him come, seeing his stiff cock, smaller though, smaller than you my darling, pale of course, uncircumcised, but beautiful, he has a beautiful cock, thick, not so thick as this, not as long as you my darling, not quite so large as your big prick inside me now, but nice, a nice size, hmm, very nice, a nice stiff white cock."

I was losing myself again, then and now, remembering, inventing, playing, watching my parents fuck, hearing my mother talk, remaking that moment. Both of us naked, in front of her, Paul's cock swelling, stiffening. But not telling us to dress.

"But later, mmm, in our living room, I made them remain undressed, Salima standing there, naked, her firm young tits and dark pubic bush, so grown now, you know, you saw her masturbating, you know how her body had developed, she has such a lovely body, so smooth, so firm, and Paul. I'd scared him, and I saw him, in front of me, nude, his hands by his side, I saw his soft, small cock, so small, buried within his hair, but as I spoke to him and looked at him he became aroused, his soft little cock became hard, in front of me, I saw it grow stiff, get longer, thicker, until he was completely erect, I was less than two feet away from him, from his rigid young dick, so hard, oh, mmm, oh fuck, I wanted to drop to my knees and suck it, this is what you are imagining isn't it? Your pretty wife with another man's penis in her mouth..."

I touch myself as I watch my mother, as she stands in front of us again, dressed, tall and stern, so beautiful, her skin, her thick dark hair, looking, her eyes dropping to my boyfriend's stiffening cock, as she sits over father, reached over his bare body and grips his rigid penis, speaking, telling him how she stepped and touched Paul, how she reached, as she was reaching, how she opened her hand and wrapped her fingers around his rigid stem. Holding. When she speaks to him, to them, she keeps her hand firmly around his stiff dick, around father's, around Paul's, just gripping, just squeezing.

"Hmm, you are stiff aren't you? You have a nice penis, nice and smooth, not huge, but not small, quite thick, mmm." Moving her hand, slowly, stroking my boyfriend's sex, sliding his foreskin back, exposing the shiny red tip of his cock. "And so hard, from being naked in front of me, told off, looked at, humiliated. You became aroused, is this your thing? You are turned on by being told off? Does your penis always become stiff when this happens? In school I wonder?"

I make her stroke him, slow, gentle, firm, rubbing his soft skin along his long stiff shaft, squeezing, pulling clear drops of moisture from the swollen end of his penis, sweet clear pearls of liquid arousal.

"Were you told off a lot? Did you become aroused? Or is it being nude, and being seen? Did you become erect in changing rooms? In front of other boys, after swimming? After football? Tell me?"

"Yes, once, a couple of times."

"Of course, with whom?"

"My best friend, after cricket once."

"Cricket, how sweet. Tell me."

"We showered, we undressed I mean, and, walked naked, to the showers, together, and, my... I got an erection."

"In front of your best friend?"

"Mmm."

"What did he say? Did he laugh?"

"No, I mean, it happened to both of us, I think I was first, my... my penis got hard, and, I think he saw, then it happened to him."

"In the shower together?"

"Yes, we both had erections, next to each other."

"What did you do?"

"We... we masturbated... together."

"Was he larger than you?"

"Yes, a little bit, his penis was longer, thicker."

"And you both masturbated?"

"Yes, we just, looked at each other, I looked at his stiff cock, his body, both of us dripping wet, shining with water, and I stroked myself, he did the same, we faced each other, and masturbated together, then, he stepped closer, the water was off now, he let go of his dick, and stepped closer, and... and touched me, touched my face, my chest, I let go of my cock, he touched it, he held my penis, gripped it, he started to rub it, up and down, it felt so good, so fucking nice, I could feel myself nearly coming, his fingers felt so different, so firm, I moved my hand and touched him, his body first, his chest, his stomach, then, I touched his hair, the damp curls of his hair, and then his penis, I felt it, I touched another guy's stiff penis, I felt the warmth of it, the hardness, I held my best friend's cock, his beautiful stiff cock, and stroked it, t felt bigger, thicker, in my fingers, longer, fuck it felt so good though, I looked down and saw my hand, watched as I pushed his skin down, slid it over his damp tip, and... I felt his hands on my shoulders, pushing, gently, but, pushing, firmly, and I let him, I dropped down to my knees in front of him, in front of my friend's rigid cock, pointing up, letting me look at his tight balls, smooth, almost hairless, and, it felt right, I knew it shouldn't, I knew I should have felt weird, bad, whatever, but I didn't, it didn't, I was so aroused, my own cock was so hard, I held his, and, had to pull it down, fuck he was hard, just, so big, so smooth and long, I bent my friend's penis down and bent my head forward and took his cock in my mouth."

(Paul told me a version of this story, a short version, when I pushed him about his previous sexual encounters, he said he was a virgin when he met me, that nobody, that no girl had done anything to him, then he mentioned this little incident, him and his best friend, showering, getting aroused, both of them noticing, looking, looking at the other's suddenly stiff penis, then reaching and masturbating each other. He didn't initially go into too much detail, but I made him, I made one afternoon he had been in my bed, my parents out, having undressed, but not yet made love, holding his stiff cock, stroking it, as I made mother do in my imagination, wanking him and making him describe his friend's erect penis, I made him tell me that it had been larger than his, an inch or so, longer, and thicker, that he, Paul had been the one to start getting hard first.

"Are you queer? Do you get turned on by other men? Do you fantasise about other guys? Their bodies? Their cocks? Sucking? Fucking?"

"I don't know, I mean, I'm straight, I know that, but I do think about sex with other men sometimes."

"I see, what sort of sex? Having a guy fuck you? Having another man's hands on you, on your naked body, like mine, holding your ass open, pushing your ass cheeks apart, touching you, moistening your sweet virgin anus, sliding his penis inside you? Hmm? Kissing you there, like you do with me, another man, licking your asshole, fingering you, on top, pushing you down, gliding his dick over your skin, pushing it inside, a man, strong, big, hairy, gripping your ass and forcing his big stiff cock hard inside your tight ass, fucking you, hard, slamming his penis into your poor tender ass, fucking you, coming inside you, filling your ass with his hot spunk?"

I'd felt Paul's penis pulse and stiffen. My mind was swirling in and out of different pasts, imaginary, real. I imagined Paul there, naked, in that shower, next to his best friend, both so smooth, slim and firm, slippery wet, their hair, their skin, both of them getting aroused, seeing it, looking at each other. I made Paul describe his friend's penis, his body, his tight little scrotum, his small patch of pubic hair above the rigid limb of his big prick, I made him describe his stem, the straightness of it, the thickness, his smooth bulb, dark, red. I stroked my boyfriend's dick as I made him tell me about when he sucked his best friend off, when he knelt and took his aching cock in his mouth and gave another man a blow job)

My mother was still holding Paul's cock, in my mind, travelling again, travelling between times, between fantasies and reality, merging everything, taking moments of mine, of Paul's, bringing mother inside. She was gripping and slowly, so slowly stroking Paul's dick, as he spoke, as I felt it, again, and again, reaching and finding it, gripping him tightly, as I slid my fingers over the soft, damp, swollen folds of my sex.

"You performed fellatio on your best friend? In the school showers?"

"Yes."

"And you enjoyed this? You enjoyed having another man's penis in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"I know you did, I can feel it, I can feel your penis, getting harder as you remember, pulsing, you are close to orgasm again aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Mmm, what happened then?"

"Fuck, sorry."

And I am still naked, next to Paul, in front of my mother, naked, my nipples stiff, my pussy moist. Trembling, weak with arousal. I am there, Paul is there, mother is in two places at once, with Paul, with father, gripping him, rubbing his large prick as she speaks, as she describes and extemporises.

"I... held his hips, but then, moved, and held his penis, the bottom of it, and, opened my mouth, I remember licking my lips, staring at it, the size of it, his thickness, the tightness of his smooth scrotum, and, then, opening my mouth, and feeling the tip of his penis inside, between my lips, against my tongue, it felt so strange, so firm, so completely smooth, like... I don't know... like..."

Stroking him, holding, teasing, feeling the strength of his arousal, the heat of it, the large limb of his tumescence.

"Like a warm, smooth, ball? Soft, fleshy, moist?" My mother offered this. My mother. I made her tell us what it felt like to have a man's stiff cock in her mouth, I made her tell us that she knew, oh yeah, she knew all right.

"Fuck, yes, so big though, so warm, I licked it, licked around his bulb, kissed his penis, slid my lips around it, pushed my head back and for, holding it, then licking up and down, it was so long, god, wet from the shower, hot, hard, wet, I licked the length of it, kissed, opened my lips around his stem, sliding my mouth down to his tight pouch, and I kissed him there, I kissed his tight smooth scrotum, kissed his balls, took one, took them in my mouth, as I slid my hand to his arse, oh god, his firm bum, I'd seen it, looked at it before, I knew I had, I didn't want to admit it, but I'd stared at my best friend's naked ass before, as he undressed, stood, bent over, I'd looked at it and felt myself start to get hard, and now I touched it, I gripped his bare ass and pulled it to me, pulled his hard cock back into my mouth, I sucked his cock, I knelt in front of my friend and felt his penis slide in and out of my mouth, I licked it, licked around his tip, and gripped his beautiful little ass, rubbing along his cleft, between his ass cheeks, and..."

"Are you close?"

"Mmm... fuck... yes..."

"Salima." Mother looks at me, naked, quivering with pleasure, watching, my breasts bare, rising with each ragged breath, my thick bush of pubic hair warm, humid with the flush of wetness seeping from my hot cunt. Mother knows, she can see me, see my arousal, the look of dizzying lust in my dilated pupils. And father. "You, your beautiful dick is so hard isn't it, thinking of Sali, with Paul, thinking of me, god you are so stiff."

"You were so keen to demean yourself, you can do so again, get on your knees, in front of your boyfriend, let him ejaculate on you again, let him cover your pretty little face with his semen."

I kneel, as ordered, in front of Paul.

"Suck it, let me see you suck Paul's hard cock, make him come, let me see him fill your pretty little mouth with his hot cum."

(I am always so close now, I have to slow down, I am barely touching myself, one hand cupping my breast, the other opened out over my pussy, pushing, the heel of my hand pushing against my clitoris, savouring my own sweet wetness, feeling the moisture from my vagina spreading over my labia, my thighs)

And I do. I look at mother, stroking my boyfriend's prick, and kneel in front of it, my back straight, my own naked arse hard on my ankles, looking up, to her hand, Paul's cock, his glorious stiff cock, the perfect firm circle of his scrotum.

"Paul, finish your story please. Your friend's penis was still in your mouth, and you were stroking his buttocks, then?"

"I touched his tight bum, pushed, I pushed my fingers between his buttocks, deep, sliding down, feeling them tight and firm against my hand, stroking along the valley of his ass, feeling his skin, hot, damp, and, I felt his penis throb, it got bigger, in my mouth, I felt it stiffen, lift, I stroked between his buttocks, and felt it, I felt his soft anus, I touched him there, I pushed the tip of my finger against it, just, stroked it, felt him, soft, tight, hairy, he had a firm little hairy asshole, I touched it, pressed against it, and, he moaned, I think he moaned, but said nothing, let it happen, my mouth was suddenly full of liquid, his ass clenched around my hand, I pushed harder onto his anus, it felt so good, touching him there, feeling it, so tight, crinkled, smooth somehow as well, surrounded by thick hairs, I pushed into his ass, I slid my forefinger inside his anus as his penis jumped, pulsed and twitched in my mouth, and spurted hot fluid inside me, he was coming, I'd made him come, I felt myself, I mean, I wasn't even touching myself, I was so aroused though, I sucked my friend's penis and pushed my finger harder into his asshole, and reached down and gripped myself, I stroked my penis, as he came, as he filled my mouth with sweet thick cum, there was so much of it, I swallowed it, I loved it, I loved the feel of it on my tongue, I felt some escape my lips and drip over my chin, I had my friend's spunk dripping down my throat and falling from my mouth, and I came, as he did, I masturbated hard and came onto the shower floor..."

"You want this don't you, my husband, my sweet darling, you want another man's body next to yours, another man's hot cock against you, in your hand, in your mouth, sucking him, making him fill you with hot spunk..."

Mother held him, gripped him, holding his foreskin back and stroking her finger around Paul's slippery glans, around the rim of it, the underside, making a circle and sliding it over him, over his swollen tender cock head, pointing.

"You are ready Salima?"

"Mmm."

"Open your filthy little mouth, take your boyfriend's semen in your mouth, I want to see your slut's mouth full of his cum, is this okay? I want to see it."

"Mmm."

My mouth was open, I rubbed my hot wet cunt and imagine kneeling, in front of Paul, again, again, my mother masturbating him, my mother masturbating father, both of them, together one second, then apart, father's huge cock in her expert fingers, long, soft, gripping with a doctor's precision, my father moaning, pushing himself up into her grip, I could see his scrotum, his testicles, gripped tight, high and firm, the tip of his cock exposed, pointing at me, my eyes open, his damp slit leaking moisture, then something white.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck..."

Both of them, father, Paul, standing nude, their glorious cocks long and thick, mother stroking, harder, faster now, bending them to my face, my open mouth.

"Orgasm over her, like the filthy little slut she is, empty your balls over her, ejaculate into her open mouth, cover her with your thick semen like she is a depraved, cock hungry whore."

I make Paul come, I make my mother make him come, as I fall into another climax, I make father come, as my body stiffens and quakes at once, fills with pleasure, Paul spurts his hot cum into my mouth, mother watching, I father come onto me, wanting to, not wanting to, being made to, being made to own his darkest, most depraved desires, spurting his thick spunk into my open mouth, over my tongue, both of us degraded, both of us at the mercy of my mother, her hand, I watch each thick ribbon of creamy pulsing cum squirt from Paul's tiny cock slit, out of father's thick oval bulb, and feel them splash over my lips, so sweet, so thick and warm, like sea, like treacly sea honey, my orgasm peaks as I imagine mother seeing this, seeing her little girl, her mouth full with a boy's warm semen, watching her husband coming over their daughter, pearls of cum over my chin, falling onto my bare skin, coating my dark tits, my stiff, small nipples.

********************

salimak
salimak
64 Followers