Now That is a Handy Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sexy challenge to me put me over an edge I was already nearly over. I came in cascades of sensation, literally feeling my orgasm from my very toes as it swept over me. I almost yelled out that I was coming, but there was no doubt for anyone that it was happening as my ass continued to bang into Evette and her own moans reached a crescendo. It was one of the best climaxes of my life and seemed to never end.

When finally it did, I leaned over her body as it was draped over the arm chair and kissed her back and rubbed her ass with my hands in love. "Oh my god..." I said slowly and with great emphasis, "That was incredibly intense." I paused for a minute and then asked, "Josh, how are you doing?"

"Well," he said with a sparkle in his eye, "I'm tempted to say I want to go again after watching that hot exchange, but I have got to get back to fixing stuff that's broken. How much longer will you be here?"

"Well," Evette replied, "we were planning on leaving tomorrow morning, but if you are going to be working here for a few more days, maybe we can extend our stay a few more days as well. I'd sure like that. Jeremy?"

"I'm all in. If we can do this again, it will be worth the price of admission. I'll check to make sure we can do it," I said.

With that, Josh gave Evette a brief but intense kiss, whispered something in her ear that made her smile and hopped the two rails to go back to work.

I looked at Evette and chuckled softly. "Well, that went even better than I could have imagined -- and I imagined it almost every hour since we got here."

"Pervert," Evette laughed back. "I loved every second of it. Let's go take a nap and plot how we seduce him again."

And we did. And we did.

12